Sveldala Walkers - 2022 'Wild Exploration' Event

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: Sveldala Walkers - 2022 'Wild Exploration' Event

Postby Zentropy » Fri Aug 12, 2022 11:31 pm

Username: Zentropy
Last Explore Date: Aug.10
Call me Zen! Image

ImageImageImage
Image-----

---------------------------------------------------------------------
ImageImageImage Image Image
Zentropy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShadyBro » Sat Aug 13, 2022 12:52 am

This Round Of Exploration Is Now CLOSED
“I hope you all had a good time out there, and thank you so much for your contributions. We’ll begin tallying up reimbursement and going over all your findings shortly. Until then, please be quiet and courteous with our staff. The next opening will be announced soon. Thank you!”
┏━━━━━━━━━┓ 
─── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──

ImageImageImage
✰Toyhouse✰
✰Closed Species✰
✰Trotters✰

ImageImageImage

─── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

─- ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ─- ♡ - - ♡ -─ ⋆⋅⋅⋆ -─
ShadyBro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShadyBro » Sat Aug 13, 2022 12:56 am

Chellerd
    Wow, these are great! A hefty handful of nearly perfect images. You’ve received four tokens for today. +4 Tokens
    “Seems you’ve gotten quite a few stunning photographs for us! You know, I think you should hold onto this one - as a keepsake. Might help your studies later on if you begin to work these odd markings into your own herds.”
    This item will be automatically added to your inventory archive and can be used at the end of the event.

Queen Vivane
    There are a couple really good shots here. You’ve received two tokens for today. +2 Tokens
    “Oh my goodness what is that! Oh so shiny and colorful wow! It looks like…hm…trash? Oh. Bins are up front then. Thank you for helping clean up the environment, very kind of you. I guess you didn’t really find anything to keep then.”

Athena
    You took some good shots, but nothing of value. No tokens today, sorry! +0 Tokens
    “The views were beautiful, and you managed to get a few recognizable photos of the herds. Nothing super interesting stuck out from today though. Maybe next time!”

ilya
    You took some good shots, but nothing of value. No tokens today, sorry! +0 Tokens
    “Is that..a little yearling, trailing behind you? Oh goodness, look at them snuggling up like that, they truly seem to adore you. Looks like they’re all by their lonesome too..orphans never fair too well in these rougher regions. I guess that settles it, you have a new friend then. Come up to the registry and we’ll get this little one on their way to your stables. Introducing their genetics into your breeding programs will be a great benefit to the species after all. Enjoy your companion!”
    An artist will automatically create a randomly generated Sveldala for you. Simply check the main page daily until you see your new Sveldala.
    (RGC= 1-3 common markings, 1 rare marking, Wobbe
    Generator= Sunfaded Black Roan Bogeyman Wobbe Mossa)

HowlingHooves
    There's a few incredibly beautiful photos here, good job! You’ve received three tokens for today. +3 Tokens
    “Oh my goodness what is that! Oh so shiny and colorful wow! It looks like…hm…trash? Oh. Bins are up front then. Thank you for helping clean up the environment, very kind of you. I guess you didn’t really find anything to keep then.”

paradise,
    Looks like you got a good one! You’ve received one token for today. +1 Token
    “The views were beautiful, and you managed to get a few recognizable photos of the herds. Nothing super interesting stuck out from today though. Maybe next time!”

.henloimmabirb.
    Looks like you got a good one! You’ve received one token for today. +1 Token

Frisco
    There's a few incredibly beautiful photos here, good job! You’ve received three tokens for today. +3 Tokens
    “What's this? You spotted wild sagebrush plants, in this region!? They’re assuredly invasive..but it does look like the wild herds enjoy eating away at them. Perhaps keep some for your own herd back home, yes?”
    This item will be automatically added to your inventory archive and can be used at the end of the event.

Pandapop
    Incredible, just incredible! Almost every shot is absolutely stunning. These will be a huge help. You’ve received five tokens for today! +5 Tokens
    “Wow, look at that iridescence! This snake shed really shines in the light so beautifully. A wonderful thing to have been able to spot this along the main trail, especially with how rare this species is around here. I think you deserve to keep that little treasure in your collection. Consider it a gift for all your hard work!”

Spiritstar3

Pandora!

angelicshadowdemon

24Beaver01
    “Is that..a little yearling, trailing behind you? Oh goodness, look at them snuggling up like that, they truly seem to adore you. Looks like they’re all by their lonesome too..orphans never fair too well in these rougher regions. I guess that settles it, you have a new friend then. Come up to the registry and we’ll get this little one on their way to your stables. Introducing their genetics into your breeding programs will be a great benefit to the species after all. Enjoy your companion!”
    An artist will automatically create a randomly generated Sveldala for you. Simply check the main page daily until you see your new Sveldala.
    (RGC= 1-2 uncommon markings, 1-2 uncommon markings, Orca
    Generator= Amber Champagne Shadow Roan Orca Doily Thylacine Pintaloosa [Tobiano x Blanket Appaloosa)

sleepyDandy
    Incredible, just incredible! Almost every shot is absolutely stunning. These will be a huge help. You’ve received five tokens for today! +5 Tokens
    “What's this? You spotted wild sagebrush plants, in this region!? They’re assuredly invasive..but it does look like the wild herds enjoy eating away at them. Perhaps keep some for your own herd back home, yes?”

Zentropy

ShadyBro
    There are a couple really good shots here. You’ve received two tokens for today. +2 Tokens
┏━━━━━━━━━┓ 
─── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──

ImageImageImage
✰Toyhouse✰
✰Closed Species✰
✰Trotters✰

ImageImageImage

─── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

ShadyBro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShadyBro » Sat Aug 13, 2022 12:56 am

This Round Of Exploration Is Now Open!
“Hear that? The whistle is setting off! Looks like it’s time to set out everyone. Be careful, be courteous, and bring back as many lovely photos as you can.”

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Last Explore Date:[/b]
┏━━━━━━━━━┓ 
─── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──

ImageImageImage
✰Toyhouse✰
✰Closed Species✰
✰Trotters✰

ImageImageImage

─── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

ShadyBro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ►Athena◄ » Sat Aug 13, 2022 12:59 am

Username: ►Athena◄ 
Last Explore Date: Aug 11
►Athena◄

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby *Willow* » Sat Aug 13, 2022 12:59 am

Username: *Willow*
Last Explore Date: haven’t explored yet.
Pluviophile
A person who enjoys the rain

”… the sun will shine on us again”
*Willow*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sleepyDandy » Sat Aug 13, 2022 1:37 am

Username: sleepyDandy
    Last Explore Date: August 12th
sleepyDandy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chellerd » Sat Aug 13, 2022 1:44 am

Username: Chellerd
Last Explore Date: aug 11th
Image Image

|| infinitely tired ||

Image Image Image

chellerd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Vivane » Sat Aug 13, 2022 1:52 am

Username: Queen Vivane
Last Explore Date: August 11th
Friendly reminder, AI generated pictures are not art and are actively trained on works from artists who gave no permission for their creations to be used.
Note for trades and PM's, I leave my CS tab open almost all the time for easy access. I am online but I'm not actively looking at the tab <3
Yes my characters are not actively developed, I place all the blame on hyperfixations not lining up with them.
Please don't message me asking if I'm selling or trading Closed species characters. If I haven't said otherwise? The answer is no.
HuaLian and Wangxian my loves
What I'm owed
x2 Unique Lambicorns
Queen Vivane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me