Sunflower Mouse Kit Readopt—Kalons

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Sunflower Mouse Kit Readopt—Kalons

Postby captain dude » Sat Jul 02, 2022 4:29 am

Howdy! With the warm weather and fun, I’ve been wanting to host a readopt for this cute little kit I got from the winter event! It was such a welcome surprise to win him but I sadly haven’t been able to shoe him into the world my other Kalons are in. Maybe you could give this sweetie a great home, though!

🌅☀️🌅

You can pick from
“How would this Kalon draw/describe itself?”
Or
“What is something about them that people don’t expect?”

☀️🌻☀️

No limits on words or extras (any extras too, extra points for creativity, if you make a playlist, I will cry happy tears)! You can do either art or writing, or both!

☀️🌻☀️

I’m happy to help get them grown for you if you don’t have the means of doing it yourself!

🌅☀️🌅

Ends July 10th (open to extensions)

captain dude

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Sunflower Mouse Kit Readopt—Kalons

Postby Rosemoon » Wed Jul 06, 2022 5:05 am

Name: Colter Blue
Nickname: Colt
Birthday: April 14th
Pronouns: He/Him, They/Them
Home: His old rusty pick up truck and a house in the middle of a sunflower field down south
Job: To the public? Mechanic. Reality? Demon hunter.
Friend: Aster
Enemy: Olc
Theme Song: Life is a Highway - Rascal Flatts
Accent: Southern United States American
Likes: Bluegrass music, riding around, shooting soda pop bottles, candy, soda, dogs
Dislikes: Pop music, being too alone all the time, fireworks, cities, bears
Disability: He has a problem with his left leg that causes him to occasionally need a cane
Hobbies: Whittling, walking through his sunflower field
Education: High school drop out, went to job Corp
Fears: Dying alone, sharks, suffocating, spiders
Playlist: Sunflower Mousie
Moodboard: Sunflowers
What is something about them that people don’t expect?
People don't expect him to be as obsessed with death and mysticism and the occult as much as he is. Even his best friend is taken aback by how dark and morbid he can be a lot of the time.

CHILDHOOD
Colt grew up in rural southern U.S. in an area that was abandoned by the government after the radioactive apocalypse. His mother had passed from illness and his father was never really around, so he essentially raised himself with the help of his neighbors who always seemed to "be on vacation". He befriended their son, Aster, who was learning to be a sheriff like his dads. Colt had a passion for collecting dead things.

TEENAGE
Colt dropped out of high school and entered the job corp to become a mechanic. He graduated job corp fairly early and started a business helping out the locals in the nearby town. He found a stray mutt he took home and named Grady. Colt was out working the sunflower field he lives in when he fell out of the tractor and hit his leg on a rock. It hasn't worked the same since and sometimes will give out. He every now and again needs a cane to deal with it.

ADULTHOOD
Colt, entering adulthood soon, has become entrapped with hunting demons. One day he had stumbled down the road in a dream-like state and found himself face down at some empty crossroads. There he met the devil himself who stole his soul and only promised to give it back if he did his bidding. Whatever it was, Colt won't tell. But the devil broke his promise, and now Colt is hunting down and killing every demon he comes across to send the devil a message about crossing him. He plans on one day facing the devil himself in combat and getting his soul back.

Sunflower Divider : Source
Mushroom Divider : Source
Forest Divider : Source
Font : Source
Art : Me
Rosemoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Sun Jul 10, 2022 3:12 pm

Name: Sunny

Favorite Food: sunflower seeds
Favorite Beverage: Mango juice
Favorite Quote: “We can never give up longing and wishing while we are thoroughly alive. There are certain things we feel to be beautiful and good, and we must hunger after them." - George Eliot, The Mill on the Floss
"Hewo! I'm Sunny! Pweased to meet you!"
"Oh? You'd like me to introduce myself? O-okay!"
"I am Sunny, the tender of the meadow. Here in the meadow is where dreams get sorted into categories! Impossible, difficult, average, and easy! Based on the chance of those dreams coming true! We then take those wishes and try to grant as many dreams as possible, though never any impossible dreams!”
“Oh, you want me to describe myself more? Okay! I am very pleasant to be around, as you can tell! I love candy, candy is my favorite! I do like ice cream too! I may be small, but I am mighty!”
Flexes imaginary muscles
“I can carry three boxes full of stuff all by myself! They are quite heavy, but I can do it!”
Demonstrates by lifting the three boxes
“See, strong!”
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Broccoli_Bento » Mon Jul 11, 2022 10:44 am

Name: Brooklyn
    Likes: donuts, tacos, bunnies, cartoons, snakes, and kaleidoscopes
    Dislikes: perfume, sports, white chocolate, bacon, and grape juice

Prompt: "What is something about them that people don’t expect?"

The sweet adorable little sunflower Brooklyn
    She's always loved the world and people, wanting to help those in need like her mother, whom she helps at the soup kitchen her mother works at.
    She has a natural curiosity about the world around her and a wild imagination, and you'd think maybe she was a shy mouse from the countryside she used to live in, but she's more like a energetic monkey totally in her element in the big city she and her mother moved to.

She also loves attending church every Sunday where she also gets to see her best friend, Julio, since attending the church when she moved to the city. and on Wednesday nights she enjoys going to the church with her mom to play bingo with the elders, whom all really enjoy her presence.

But what about this kit is not what it seems? Well, little Brooklyn is a punk.
    Even though she is the sweetest and kindest kit you can meet, she is also quite the prankster and trouble maker, fully embracing the punk aesthetic in her clothing style.
    She want's to have a mohawk really bad to finish off her style, but that was the one thing per her and her mother's deal that she may dress how she wanted but the mohawk would have to wait until she was older, but when she can she's got a surplus of ideas for what she'd want to have.

With her love for people and her punkish nature she stands up in her school as the number one bully repeller, standing up for those being bullied and helping make her school a safer environment for everyone, even taking up the responsibility as hall monitor.
    She still finds time though in her school schedule to pull a couple harmless pranks, as she simply can't help herself due to her impish nature.

Accessory reference:

Playlist:
    Dynamite - BTS
    Better When I'm Dancing - Megan Trainor
    Zero - Imagine Dragons
    Sunshine - OneRepublic
    Immortals - Fall Out Boy
Last edited by Broccoli_Bento on Mon Jul 11, 2022 10:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

Heyo heyo have a happy dayo~!
infp • autism • adhd • adult • Jan 31 • they/them • genderflux

I'm Nic, but feel free to call me by my user, however condensed you'd like even!
I'm super shy, weird, and awkward, but aren't we all at some point? Lol
I love to draw, play video games, and listen to music. Pretty much just a normal dude.

[Toyhouse] - [My Kalons] - [My Wermz] - [My Sqims]

Discord: broccoli_bento
Broccoli_Bento

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby captain dude » Mon Jul 11, 2022 10:46 am

Whoops forgot to close this! Judging in progress! Runners up will be receiving a gift in pets/ items!
captain dude

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Sunflower Mouse Kit Readopt—WINNER UP!

Postby captain dude » Mon Aug 01, 2022 3:09 pm

Okay y’all! Sorry for the wait! This was SUCH a close one! I actually had to get a second opinion with how tough this one was! The winner is Broccoli_Bento!! You answered the prompt very thoroughly and totally surprised me! Wouldn’t have ever guessed this kiddo was a punk and a sweet one at that! I’d love to hear how you keep on developing Brooklyn! She’s such a unique character and I love how you were able to put your own spin on her! Congratulations! <3
captain dude

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Broccoli_Bento » Mon Aug 01, 2022 4:20 pm

Oh my gosh, I don't know what to say, thank you so much captain dude!
As soon as I saw her I was like "I bet this little ray of sunshine of a kit is a little punk", and I just fell in love with her.
She is just so cute and I will take great care of little Brooklyn! I can't wait to further develop her and with my other kals.
Thank you so much again!

Heyo heyo have a happy dayo~!
infp • autism • adhd • adult • Jan 31 • they/them • genderflux

I'm Nic, but feel free to call me by my user, however condensed you'd like even!
I'm super shy, weird, and awkward, but aren't we all at some point? Lol
I love to draw, play video games, and listen to music. Pretty much just a normal dude.

[Toyhouse] - [My Kalons] - [My Wermz] - [My Sqims]

Discord: broccoli_bento
Broccoli_Bento

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby captain dude » Tue Aug 02, 2022 1:57 am

So glad you like her! It warms my heart and was my pleasure! The form is posted! Enjoy her! And thank you all again for joining my readopt!!! C:
captain dude

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me