☆ welkins v2.5 ☆ : shop!

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

☆ welkins v2.5 ☆ : shop!

Postby Vacant » Thu Jun 30, 2022 4:28 pm

navigation:

| home | shop | co-op archive | nursery | trading/gifting | discord |explore |v1 | v2

welcome!

Welkins live on a gaseous planet that orbits a sun-like star. Their home planet has two moons, and the moons' gravity has pulled rocks from the planet's core, creating floating islands. Welkins thrive on these floating islands above the gaseous planet that exists below, using their head wings and massive arms to navigate the columns of air between the islands. Their large wing like arms allow them to grip the sides of these islands to climb up, but also allow them to build and sculpt from the minerals they mine from the islands! Thankfully, their tough, gem-like paw pads and claws are durable enough that they don't get hurt during these climbs. Due to their dense fur, Welkins don't require clothing, but some decide to wear it anyways as a fashion statement.

Welkin society is a welcoming, bright one where creativity abounds. They celebrate several times a year, and the manners of celebration vary from crystal collection and offerings for the end of the harvest, to creating large plant displays in celebration of the summer solstice, to gift giving at the beginning of a new year for good luck.

New Welkin are created from infusing crystals from the island with gas from the planet's core. One, two, or more parents will aid in gathering the crystals and where to bring the crystal to the core for the gas. This gives them a perfect balance between the earth in the sky with the gas from the ground, imbuing them with the ability to read the planet's thermal columns so that they can fly. Welkin have no assigned gender at birth as they don't have reproductive organs, meaning that they can identify however they like and create offspring with any other unrelated adult Welkin. Traits from the parent Welkins are passed on to the children through runes engraved on the crystal(s) surface. Welkin carry their children in their pouch until they are able to get around between islands themselves!

A friendly shopkeep peers at you from the counter. There's plenty of items behind the counter, and it seems that you just need to give your order to get them.

items for sale:
USD to be discussed offsite via discord or toyhouse.

myos:
common myo:
unlimited common edits : 100 c$ | 5 USD

basic uncommon myo:
5 uncommon traits and unlimited under 250 c$ | 10 USD

unlimited uncommon myo:
unlimited uncommon traits and below 400 c$ | 15 USD

basic rare myo:
1 rare trait, 5 uncommon, unlimited common traits 600 c$ | 25 USD

upgraded rare myo:
5 rare traits, unlimited uncommon and common traits | 1000 c$ | 35 USD

edit items:

common edit: 50 c$

uncommon edit: 100 c$ | 5 USD

rare edit: 400 c$ | 15 USD

trait remover: 50 c$

nursery items:

autopass rune:
autopasses any edit to half the nursery batch. 50% chance to the other half : 250 c$ | 10 USD

multiples rune:
allows users to select batch size : 250 c$ | 10 USD

mutation rune:
randomly rolls to add any trait to each welkin in the batch. equal chance for all traits : 250 c$ | 10 USD

form:

Code: Select all
[b]username:[/b]
[b]usernumber:[/b]
[b]co-op archive link:[/b]
[b]items being bought:[/b]
[b]total + payment method:[/b]

Vacant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery