๐Ÿป BEARDOGS ๐Ÿถ exploration [closed]

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: ๐Ÿป BEARDOGS ๐Ÿถ exploration [open]

Postby metal » Mon Aug 08, 2022 11:34 am

Let's go exploring!
Username: metal
Beardog(s) I'm sending: Image
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring per zone: twice in the outskirts, 0 in the other zones
Link to last exploration: xx
Extra:
metal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hunny.milk.tea » Mon Aug 08, 2022 1:14 pm

exploration results:

Strawberry.Wyne wrote:
Letโ€™s go explore!
Link to last exploration: x
Beardog(s) I'm sending: Mirtilo & Thorne & Mush
Extra:
~Mirtilo took the slushy with a grateful smile, thanking you for the tasty treat on such a toasty day. He rested himself back again you after pressing a gentle kiss to your forehead. He listened to your words, his eyes grazing the sky as he watched the clouds drift by overhead. โ€œI get nervous, but only a little. I know weโ€™ll be great. Youโ€™ll be great.โ€ he reassured gently, moving his head so that he could make eye contact with you. Of course Mirtilo felt nervous about being a dad. He never knew his own parents so how was he sure that he could even be a good father to his pubbies? But that wasnโ€™t something he wanted to voice, especially not when Melon was anxious about the soon coming babies pups.

โ™ก Mush
Outskirts: 6th Trip
Farmlands: 10
City: 1
โ™ก Mirtilo
Outskirts: 11th Trip
Farmlands: 20
City: 5

โ™ก Thorne
Outskirts: 1st Trip
Farmlands: 3
City: 0

Image While exploring the Outskirts you came across a Purple Doodad #2! A collectable. One of three to be found in this zone! melon gently leaned against you as he exhaled softly, playing halfheartedly with his straw in his slushy. he looked up at you with glistening eyes, so many emotions swirling in them that you could almost feel his shared worries. becoming a parent wasn't a one-two easy step process, it would involve a lot of hardships, sacrifices and effort. "it will be worth it all though." melon stated, almost as if he read your mind. you gave him a nod back as he lightly put his face to your neck, hiding away. "it will all be worth it, and we will be the best pops we can be to the little ones... i know it, i can feel it in my bones." the last part melon looked directly into your eyes. he truly believed those words with his whole being.
shortstop wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: shortstop
Beardog(s) I'm sending:
Oilslick
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring: 29
Link to last exploration: boop
Extra: City: 6 || Outskirts: 13 || Farmlands: 11

ImageWhile walking down the dusty road, a farmer pulls you aside and asks you for help. And because you're a NICE BEARDOG you help them. They reward you with a Fruit Basket! Mmm Tasty. You can craft something with this.
Eevee55 wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: Eevee55
Beardog(s) I'm sending: Image Image Image
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring: 33, 29, 22
City: 1 | 1 | 1
Outskirts: 23 | 19 | 18
Farmlands: 9 | 9 | 3
Link to last exploration: Here
Extra: As the trio approaches, they are excited to see the motorcycle! They all gush excitedly about how cool it is, clearly in awe of it. They also feel honored to be the first beardogs to see it finished! Grinning, they tell just peachy they can't wait to see him while they're out on their adventures!
(Thank you!)

Image While exploring the Outskirts you did a good deed and got given 20 meat! as you're returning from the trip to the outskirts you hear a motor roaring from somewhere to your left. you turn your head just in time, catching a glimpse of jet black helmet tearing across the open terrain, the helmet having a cap over it so you can't tell, but you already know who the owner is. the bike roars loudly and races off back towards the city, seems just peachy has some errands to run.
Jasmyn wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: Jasmyn
Beardog(s) I'm sending:
ImageImage
ARIES................................ SPIKE!
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring per zone: 0/5/0
Link to last exploration:CLICK!
Extra: n/a

ImageWhile exploring the Outskirts you came across a Green Doodad #1! A collectable. One of three to be found in this zone! (3
ิั”ังัปำ†า“ื•ั“ิ‘ wrote:
ย ย ย 

ย 
ย 
ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย 
Let's go exploring!
Username: ิั”ังัปำ†า“ื•ั“ิ‘
Beardog(s) I'm sending: bepis [he/they], brian [he/him], and aristotle [he/him]
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring per zone:
city:
    0 | 0 | 0
outskirts:
    15 | 0 | 0
farmland:
    1 | 1 | 1
Link to last exploration: here
Extra: as they return to visit JP again before this day's trek, bepis and brian
look excited to go out, while aristotle seems a bit more nervous. he didn't have a bad
time yesterday or anything, he's just not used to going out and seeing other beardogs
much (which is why he agreed to go to the farmlands, where there aren't very many
strangers). he had been skittish around JP yesterday, but he smiles a bit as he sees
him today, seemingly warming up to the kind beardog.

ImageWhile walking down the dusty road, a farmer pulls you aside and asks you for help. And because you're a NICE BEARDOG you help them. They reward you with some Plant Fiber! Try not to question them giving you just grass. You can craft something with this. upon your trio's return this time around, you notice just peachy getting off his motorcycle, setting down the jet black helmet and regarding your group with a cool grin. "the farmlands again today, that's mighty brave to venture out so far" jp comments, looking directly at you. you feel a surge of confidence sweep through you as he shoots you a finger gun and goes back to mucking around with his bike. what was this feeling? determination? you'll just have to find out it seems.
redpandasareLIFE wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: redpandasareLIFE
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring per zone: 0 overall
Link to last exploration: N/A
Extra: Thank you!!

Image After a tiring day of wandering the Outskirts, you've returned with a new pride shirt, so colorful! (3
Melsride wrote:Username: Melsride
Beardog(s) I'm sending:ImageImageImage
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring: Stan -25, Jen -25, Ally -25
Extra: Looking for something cool!

Image While exploring the Outskirts you came across a Purple Doodad #2! A collectable. One of three to be found in this zone! (3
The Cure wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: The Cure
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring per zone: 0
Link to last exploration: n/a
Extra:

Image While exploring the Outskirts you came across a Blue Slonky! A collectable. Sproing.
Mossclaw3706 wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: Mossclaw3706
Beardog(s) I'm sending:
ImageImageImage
Amount of times these beardogs have been exploring: 35, 33, 27 (not including this trip)
City: 5, 4, 4
Outskirts: 10, 8, 3
Farmlands: 20, 20, 20
Link to last exploration: last adventure
Extra:The trio spend today trying to walk a little further than they've had before. They swing by JP's to say hi, and then head home to get some much needed ZZZ's!

ImageWhile walking down the dusty road, a farmer pulls you aside and asks you for help. And because you're a NICE BEARDOG you help them. They reward you with a Fruit Basket! Mmm Tasty. You can craft something with this. just peachy watches as your group meanders through the garage lot, his smirk growing ear to ear. he slides in real smooth to the fruit basket, popping a couple grapes in his mouth. "dad tax, thanks for the snacks fellas!" he comments before snickering and giving all three of you some refreshing cans of bepis as payment, sending you on your way to catch up on some sleep.
Asternaut wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: Asternaut
Beardog(s) I'm sending: ImageImageImage
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring: 16
Link to last exploration: XxXxX
Extra: Freeshavocados back to vlogging, he considers this a travel video now!

ImageWhile exploring the Outskirts you came across a Green Doodad #1! A collectable. One of three to be found in this zone! just peachy swings by freeshavocados, unusually peachy to the normally annoying vlogger. "hey, wanna see something actually cool! check it out~" jp then proceeds to show off his scrap metal motorcycle he built from scratch. now that should surely catch some views!
Music_Lover wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: Music_Lover
Beardog(s) I'm sending: Sunny & Bic
ImageImage
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring:
City: 2 | 2
Outskirts: 5 | 10
Farmlands: 8 | 8
Total: 15 | 20

Link to last exploration: Boop!
Extra: Sunny and Bic had a wonderful trip yesterday, helping out that farmer really gave the both of them a sense of accomplishment. Bic's smiling and Sunny breathes a sigh of relief that his Gizmos have been packed into a corner.

ImageWhile walking down the dusty road, a farmer pulls you aside and asks you for help. And because you're a NICE BEARDOG you help them. They reward you with a Bag of Seeds! Wonder what they'll grow? You can craft something with this. just peachy watches as you continue your personal growth journey away from the ever addictive creepy critters that have a grip on your soul. he is proud of how far you've come in the healing process, and even watches as you help out poor ol' farmers with there work. he seems to view you as a star pupil!
chaotic creativity wrote:
    Let's go exploring!
    Username: chaotic creativity
    Beardog(s) I'm sending: scribbles & stitches & mango
    Image Image Image
      The City: 5 | 5 | 5
      The Outskirts: 10 | 11 | 6
      The Farmlands: 8 | 8 | 8
    Extra: The journey through the farmlands continues.

ImageWhile walking down the dusty road, a farmer pulls you aside and asks you for help. And because you're a NICE BEARDOG you help them. They reward you with some Plant Fiber! Try not to question them giving you just grass. You can craft something with this. seems you decided to do a good deed today, jp is very proud of you!
hunny.milk.tea wrote:
let's go exploring!
username: hunny.milk.tea
beardog(s) I'm sending: Image. Image
gumball / just "jp" peachy
amount of times this beardog has been exploring: 35 | 35
amount of times that places have been explored:
outskirts: 15
city: 5
farmlands: 15
link to last exploration: here !
extra: (3

ImageWhile walking down the dusty road, a farmer pulls you aside and asks you for help. And because you're a NICE BEARDOG you help them. They reward you with a Bag of Seeds! Wonder what they'll grow? You can craft something with this. (3
onion wrote:
Let's go exploring!
Username: onion
Explore stats:
ImageImageImage
spicybo

exploring stats;;
the city- 6
the outskirts- 16
the farmlands- 8

ImageImageImage
yagodo
she/they

exploring stats;;
the city- 0
the outskirts- 0
the farmlands- 1

ImageImageImage
krestikoe

exploring stats;;
the city- 0
the outskirts- 0
the farmlands- 4

Link to last exploration: xxx
Extra: today, spicybo is bringing yagodo instead of frukto to explore with him and krestikoe! "excited yagodo? you get to meet the guy i have a huge crush on too!" spicybo asks and states, giggling a little to himself.
"of course! i was so excited when you invited me and even though i was cleaning back at home i just had to take a break and come with you two!" she says happily. the bigger beardog comes to a stop as the other two pad over to the garage. she then follows slowly.
"just peachyyyy!!! you there dude? i have someone i want you to meet!" spicybo calls. then when just peachy shows face, spicy dicey finds himself blushing a bit as he holds his paw out to yagodo.
"so this is yagodo! shes kinda like everyones mom back at the hive! great beardog she is!"

ImageWhile walking down the dusty road, a farmer pulls you aside and asks you for help. And because you're a NICE BEARDOG you help them. They reward you with some Plant Fiber! Try not to question them giving you just grass. You can craft something with this. just peachy was busily putting his motorcycle back in the garage, having just taken a trip down to the farmlands to pay cereal milk a visit. he turned around in an instant as he heard a familiar voice break out from behind him. he was instantly at ease, sliding out and poking his head out, grinning wide. slowly he walked fully out, shaking his head in acknowledgement to your new member, his tail swaying. "well, glad to hear you're taking good care of spiceybo dicey over there!" just peachy gave a snort when you told jp your companion was like a mom, even though she was right there. he found it oddly adorable, his shades covering up how he wrinkled his eyes when he smiled so wide. "you better be nice to her then hm? say spiceybo dicey, mind if i take ya out tonight?" just peachy ran a paw in between his horns, blushing up a whole mess on his snout.
Nova-Moshi wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: Nova-Moshi
Beardog(s) I'm sending: Image Image
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring per zone:
Indie - 4 City, 10 Outskirts, 5 Farmland
Aurora - 0 City, 7 Outskirts, 2 Farmland
Link to last exploration: X
Extra: After a wonderful day at Just Peachy's, the duo of soon to be mothers venture back out to the countryside. Indie has a nose for fresh honey today, so they visit a kindly farmer to find the best from the best (and cutest) bees. While Indie is chatting with the farmer, Aurora wanders to find some flowers to give to her mate- hydrangeas- Indie's favorite. On their way back home, Aurora puts the flower in Indie's hair, and her reaction was enough to brighten her whole day.

ImageWhile walking down the dusty road, a farmer pulls you aside and asks you for help. And because you're a NICE BEARDOG you help them. They reward you with a Fruit Basket! Mmm Tasty. You can craft something with this. on your trip out it appears you meet two very kind strangers, a farmer and an associate of the farmer. Image the farmer smiles sweetly to you. "oh yeah, we got bee hives here, they help keep the crops healthy and also make that sweet honey you can't get anywhere else!" cereal milk informs you in all seriousness. meanwhile your partner has stumbled into said associate's territory. Image fizzy pops bursts out of the bushes, a swarm of honey bees bustling around him for a moment before they settle back onto him. he smiles wide. "looking for our specialty lavender honeycomb?" he inquires curiously. you're a bit shocked at being confronted by such a massive beardog, but you shake your head. he notices you struggling for words and smiles a bit softer. "oh, didn't mean to startle you, here! I can help you find something specific!" you allow fizzy pop to help you find the hydrangeas.
zatty wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: Zatty
Beardog(s) I'm sending: Memphis, Palisades, Chase
ImageImageImage
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring: 8, 1, 1
Link to last exploration: x
Extra: Memphis paused at JPโ€™s words before giving a small nod of acknowledgement.
Chase lumbered up in a jolly manner. โ€œYou two talking about Pip? Saw him hauling that huge magnoot backโ€”little guy could use a rest for sure!โ€
Palisades shook out her fur and blinked a polite greeting back at JP.

Image While exploring the Outskirts you came across a Purple Doodad #2! A collectable. One of three to be found in this zone! just peachy watched as your trio came fully together, giving a light nod. "yes, rest is important and healthy!" he comments back, looking at the group. he saw a bunch of brave adventurers around him, giving a proud thumbs up to the group.
honeycreeper wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: honeycreeper
Beardog(s) I'm sending: Mister Rorschach Cassatt | Signor Valentino | Dreamsicle
ImageImageImage
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring per zone: (forgot to change the total on July 28th)
- Mister R. ( the city 6 | the outskirts 9 | the farmlands 8 | total 23 )
- Signor Valentino ( the city 6 | the outskirts 9 | the farmlands 8 | total 23 )
- Dreamsicle ( the city 6 | the outskirts 9 | the farmlands 8 | total 23 )
Link to last exploration: with the trio
Extra: Dreamsicle was the first to wake up after that long night (not so surprising, since she's a morning beardog). She looked through the fruit that the farmer handed them and picked a red apple for breakfast. She set hers to the side and threw the other remaining apples at her friends and watched them wake up startled and bump into each other. The boys grumbled at one another and the trio ate their apples right outside the farmhouse while looking at the rising sun.

'Farmhouse . . what a peculiar word to call a building' Dreamsicle mumbled. 'I wonder what creatures live here usually.' her sentence drifted off and the three friends watched the sun paint the sky in the morning colors.

After their breakfast the trio decided to spend the day searching for clues around the farmhouse. They brought a bag full of water bottles, extra mapping supplies, sandwiches and snacks. They would look for more signs, either standing or fallen, or hidden paths that might have been walked long before. Signor even entertained the thought of finding another note! Now that would be an awesome call to adventure. They spent all day looking around and even did some mapping to help them out next time.

By the time the sun was high in the sky their stomachs were rumbling and the trio was more than ready for some lunch. And so, they returned to a shady spot to eat some prepared sandwiches (Mister R. even stopped by a few farmers and offered them some sandwiches - Dreamsicle made the best sandwiches, and that's a fact)! Lunch passed quickly and they continued the search until the sun went down.

When they returned to the farmhouse, the boys were dead on their paws and ready to burrow under some spare hay and snooze the night away. Dreamsicle stayed awake for just a little longer, long enough to see Cereal Milk once more and offer them a sandwich and ask a question.

'So,' she started. 'You seem like you know a lot, I mean, you sure do know a lot! Those stories were amazing, I love learning about new things.' she takes a breath to stop her rambling and to gather her thoughts once more, 'I was wondering if there's anything we might be overlooking? My friends and I, we love adventuring and finding the unknown! So, I just wanted to ask - is there anything around this area that can be found?'

Image While exploring the vast Farmlands you came across a Letter E Magnoot! A collectable. You can put it on your fridge. cereral milk watches as you all rise up with the sun, giving a snort as he knew these city folk were way out of their element. but he must admit, he was surprised how prepared you were, putting on his straw hat he got to work for the day. whilst you were getting out maps and bobbles and things that might show you the secret ways of the lost lands cereal milk was busy cleaning up around the farm. your trio managed to run into a neighboring farmer, billy. Image the hot pink cow-like beardog regarded you with shining eyes. "you look far out of your element... uh, no offense of course. what are you doing way out here anyway?" though billy seemed to answer his own question as he looked at your maps and trinkets. "ahh, looking for secrets, best of luck to you! yknow, i heard some beardogs have gone missing doing the exact same stuff you lot are doing, be careful!" billy warned. it made you quiver in your spot for a moment before you continue on with your work. as the day comes to a close you wonder back to cereal milk's barn, closing up for the night. cereal milk is cleaning off some old farming equipment when you approach him, nothing but the crickets and sound of the night breeze could be heard. it is so peaceful out here, it almost makes you long to stay. when posed the question cereal milk didn't glance up at you, still busily scrubbing down a shovel. "that's a tough question little miss... there is plenty around here to be found. it could even be right under your nose. many have tried and many have failed. it is a grueling task to try and satisfy the want to understand the unknown. but yknow what. i see grit in you little miss. keep your head down, get to know the locals of the area. don't trust a lick billy says though, he'll only try and spook ya out. he don't like strangers too much. talk with pb or pebble. they know a thing or two about this type of stuff. just never give up searching alright? it may be closer than you know."
metal wrote:Let's go exploring!
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring per zone: twice in the outskirts, 0 in the other zones
Extra:

Image While exploring the Outskirts you came across a gizmo #4 - Banana Peel! A collectable. Aren't they just the cutest?

end of exploration posts! feel free to post below this as it was done after rollover!
hunny.milk.tea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shortstop » Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:04 pm

Let's go exploring!
Username: shortstop
Beardog(s) I'm sending:
Oilslick
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring: 30
Link to last exploration: boop
Extra: City: 6 || Outskirts: 13 || Farmlands: 12
we do the best we can with what we have
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”“
toyhouse
flight rising
arpg storage
discord: shortstop.

โ”—โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”›
previously shadow9119 (2011-2021)
shortstop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mossclaw3706 » Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:41 pm

Let's go exploring!
Username: Mossclaw3706
Beardog(s) I'm sending:
ImageImageImage
Amount of times these beardogs have been exploring: 36, 34, 28 (not including this trip)
City: 5, 4, 4
Outskirts: 10, 8, 3
Farmlands: 21, 21, 21
Link to last exploration: last adventure
Extra: After their long adventure yesterday, the three friends take it slow today, meandering leisurely through the fields closer to the outskirts. Saxophone asks everyone what their favorite fruits are -- Mel can't decide, really, they're all good; Saxophone likes bananas and peaches and nectarines and mangoes and--; while Pidge prefers grapes and blackberries.
Mossclaw3706

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Melsride » Mon Aug 08, 2022 3:10 pm

Username: Melsride
Beardog(s) I'm sending:ImageImageImage
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring: Stan -26, Jen -26, Ally -26
Extra: Looking for something cool!
ImageImage
she/her, full time front office manager,
slotomania addict

mallowpop is my kid and they help me out a
lot with posting on the forum part of CS.

ImageImage
Melsride

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Eevee55 » Mon Aug 08, 2022 3:23 pm

Let's go exploring!
Username: Eevee55
Beardog(s) I'm sending: Image Image Image
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring: 34, 30, 23
City: 1 | 1 | 1
Outskirts: 24 | 20 | 19
Farmlands: 9 | 9 | 3
Link to last exploration: Here
Extra: The trio is so happy to see just peachy and his motorcycle! All three wave at him, though they are not sure if he saw them. Regardless, they're all very excited to see the motorcycle in action! It's so fast! They're in awe.
(Thank you!)
Despite everything,

Image Image Image
Heya, I'm Eevee!
Thank you so much to twinkle! for the adorable avatar!

It's still you.

Eevee55

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby onion » Mon Aug 08, 2022 3:24 pm

onion wrote:
Let's go exploring!
Username: onion
Explore stats:
ImageImageImage
spicybo

exploring stats;;
the city- 6
the outskirts- 16
the farmlands- 9

ImageImageImage
yagodo
she/they

exploring stats;;
the city- 0
the outskirts- 0
the farmlands- 2

ImageImageImage
krestikoe

exploring stats;;
the city- 0
the outskirts- 0
the farmlands- 5

Link to last exploration: xxx
Extra: a chorus of snickers and giggles break out among the other two beardogs as jp asks spicybo out. "h-hey! knock it off you two!" says spicybo shyly as he blushes and looks back to jp with a nod. "really? you mean it? i mean... if you do then of course!" he finally replies.

๋ชจ๋“  data๋ฅผ ๋ชจ์•„ mix it around Image
    >my sunshine / free palestine
    >blake/onion, it/its, adult!
    >rwby, kpop ggs, 2hu, splatoon!
    th / pound / carrd / en แ“šแ˜แ—ข
    like du du du du du! Image

sign a petition to lock certain items!
ImageImageImageImage
onion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby metal » Mon Aug 08, 2022 3:26 pm

Let's go exploring!
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring per zone: three times in the outskirts, 0 in the other zones
Extra:
metal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Music_Lover » Tue Aug 09, 2022 2:50 am

Let's go exploring!
Username: Music_Lover
Beardog(s) I'm sending: Sunny, Bic & Muscadine
ImageImageImage
City: 2 | 2 | 2
Outskirts: 5 | 10 | 4
Farmlands: 9 | 9 | 5
Total: 16 | 21 | 11

Link to last exploration: Boop!
Extra: Another day of hard work leaves the duo satisfied. After Sunny's convincing that Bic's a changed Beardog, Muscadine joins the other two to see for themselves.
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ