🐻 BEARDOGS 🐶 exploration [closed]

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: 🐻 BEARDOGS 🐶 exploration [open]

Postby VoidedLie » Fri Aug 12, 2022 9:29 am

Let's go exploring!
Username: Skollrous
Beardog(s) I'm sending:
[Acai]
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring per zone:
[7] Acai Tracker
Link to last exploration: Here
Extra: N/A
Yo, I be Void. I'm not really active on here anymore.

Image - Image - Image
Image - Image - Image - Image
VoidedLie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Starlight Grove » Fri Aug 12, 2022 10:39 am

Let's go exploring!
Username: Starlight Grove
Beardog(s) I'm sending:Image Sunkissed Peach / Image SCP-231
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring per zone: 0/0/0 - 1/6/0
Link to last exploration:https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?p=139144957#p139144957
Extra: Sunkissed Peach (Peachy) has never been out of her den, so she's excited to meet new people and see some cool stuff in the farmland! SCP-231 is excited to help Sunkissed Peach learn the wonders of exploring the world!
✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧

BIO BOX

Welcome to my profile!
Star - she/her - gamer - autistic - adult

✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ©
ImageImage
xxxxxxxxxx
link
link
xxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xDream Big!

ImageImage
Starlight Grove

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby metal » Fri Aug 12, 2022 11:49 am

I'd like to engineer a gizmo!
Username: metal
Gizmo Ur Trading: Image
Proof You Own It: proof

I'd like to engineer a gizmo!
Gizmo Ur Trading: Image
Proof You Own It: proof
Last edited by metal on Sat Aug 13, 2022 11:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
metal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nova-Moshi » Fri Aug 12, 2022 11:54 am

Let's go exploring!
Username: Nova-Moshi
Beardog(s) I'm sending: Image Image
Indie - 5 City, 10 Outskirts, 7 Farmland
Aurora - 1 City, 7 Outskirts, 4 Farmland
Link to last exploration: X
Extra: In the low sunset, Indie and Aurora were relaxing on the hillside of the country. Indie gently fussed and licked at her mate's mane, setting any stray strands back into place and smoothing down loose ones. The uni-bear's belly was getting plumper by the day, and rest was equally as important. Today would be one of the calmer days before the storm of motherhood gently set onto them. Yet they couldn't be more excited.
•Nova•
Image Image
"If I am killed for simply living, let death be kinder than man."
Nova-Moshi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hunny.milk.tea » Fri Aug 12, 2022 12:49 pm

exploration results:

Strawberry.Wyne wrote:*Edited to change location, did not want to post it twice and add more to the thread ^^;*
Let’s go explore!
Link to last exploration: x
Beardog(s) I'm sending: Mirtilo & Thorne & Mush
Extra:
~ The rather gloomy day was enough to make any grown beardog drag their paws, not to mention a beardog carrying some extra weight. Mirtilo perked up a little at the sight of you, a small smile resting on his muzzle. He nodded as he continued to curl up beside you under the quilt, resting his head atop yours. “Haven’t been sleeping all too well lately, the pubbies seem absolutely restless in there.” he admitted with a yawn as he closed his eyes.

The group straps on their rebreathers as the head into the lake, eager to explore the new area.

Mush
Outskirts: 9
Farmlands: 10
City: 1
Lake: 1st Trip
Mirtilo
Outskirts: 14
Farmlands: 20
City: 5

Thorne
Outskirts: 4
Farmlands: 3
City: 0

Image Woah... you've hit the motherload while diving. Is what you would say if your society still valued sunken Treasure Chests! You can probably still craft something with this though! melon greeted you today with wide eyes full of concern. he trusted you certainly, but with this new area opened up, lately everyone seems to be traveling out there, even jp! melon worries for his family members, the rebreathers make him somewhat nervous, so he gently embraces you upon your return, fidgeting with his paws a bit. "h-how was it 'tilo? it wasn't dangerous or anything, you feeling okay? the pubbies okay? here- let me look at you-" gingerly melon takes your face, timidly turning this way and that to ensure you were without a scratch. once satisfied he pulled you into a soft kiss. he then noticed you were carrying a full blown treasure chest of goodies, his eyes wide as he glanced back up at you.
onion wrote:
Let's go exploring!
Username: onion
Explore stats:
ImageImageImage
spicybo

exploring stats;;
the city- 6
the outskirts- 16
the farmlands- 12

ImageImageImage
sudbo
she/they

exploring stats;;
the city- 0
the outskirts- 0
the farmlands- 2

ImageImageImage
krestikoe
he/it

exploring stats;;
the city- 0
the outskirts- 0
the farmlands- 8

Link to last exploration: xxx
Extra: "pfff yeah right! i just picked this thing up cuz it looked cool," spicybo teased jp. he set the doodad down by krestikoe and walked up to just peachy, touching noses for only a quick moment before pulling back and pointing towards an anxious snail beardog wearing a smile.
"so this is sudbo! theyre really cool and just joined the hive a few days ago!"
"hii ive heard a lot about you!" sudbo beams. "my specialty is foraging. hope to find lots of goodies on our trips, right spicybo?"
"totally!" (repost for hunny)

ImageWhile walking down the dusty road, a farmer pulls you aside and asks you for help. And because you're a NICE BEARDOG you help them. They reward you with a Fruit Basket! Mmm Tasty. You can craft something with this. just peachy was once again focusing on some new project he picked up, some old dusty boom box that was stored in a crevasse of the mysterious garage he seemed to pull random objects from last and right. jp was fumbling with some parts to the speaker when he glanced up, giving a wide grin. "well hey there! any friend of spicybo dicey is a friend of mine!" he commented, wiping his brow lightly as he looked up at the sun. "wow... it sure is hot out here, I wonder why~" jp coolly smirks and glances at you. "oh wait, maybe cause you're here" the 'smooth-talker' gives you a wink and a shining smile. he slides up next to you, a light blush on his cheeks. "best of luck out there!"
shortstop wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: shortstop
Beardog(s) I'm sending:
Oilslick
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring: 33
Link to last exploration: boop
Extra: City: 6 || Outskirts: 13 || Farmlands: 15

ImageWhile walking down the dusty road, a farmer pulls you aside and asks you for help. And because you're a NICE BEARDOG you help them. They reward you with a Vegetable Basket! Healthy! You can craft something with this.
honeycreeper wrote:Username: honeycreeper
Beardog(s) I'm sending: Mister Rorschach Cassatt | Signor Valentino | Dreamsicle
ImageImageImage
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring per zone: (forgot to change the total on July 28th)
- Mister R. ( the city 6 | the outskirts 9 | the farmlands 12 | total 26 )
- Signor Valentino ( the city 6 | the outskirts 9 | the farmlands 12 | total 26 )
- Dreamsicle ( the city 6 | the outskirts 9 | the farmlands 12 | total 26 )
Link to last exploration: with the trio
Extra: (reposting the tidbit I wrote !! it's really long, so just click this <3)[/size]

ImageWhile walking down the dusty road, a farmer pulls you aside and asks you for help. And because you're a NICE BEARDOG you help them. They reward you with a Bag of Seeds! Wonder what they'll grow? You can craft something with this. cereal milk cleaned up the stall your trio had been staying in for the past couple days, their tail sweeping behind them before they turned. they watched as you headed off for the day, grinning with a tad bit of admiration when you continued to check up on the bees. before you left the bee area, fizzy pop had come out one last time, a flourish of honey bees buzzing around his lavender sprouts. he gives you a wide, toothy grin, nervously coming down from the grassy green hilltop and looking to the ground. seems he is an overly shy individual. he presents you a gift, and clears his throat. "t-thanks for being my friend for a few! i don't often get many visitors or meet many friends, just my husbandos and some farmers! it was r-really nice to uh- meet you!" he quickly finishes before he rushes back off into the brush. he gets away before you can reply, and honestly you're a bit surprised at how fast that big beardog can move, the bees buzzing around for a bit. when you look down at the gift he had given you notice it is a small jar of lavender honey, bits of the lavender plant blended in with the sweet golden honey the bees made. you pocket it with a small grin. as night comes rushing in faster than anyone expected you notice cereal milk has stayed up. they don't look over their shoulder, however they already know you are there. "hello little miss, admiring the stars are we?" cereal milk gives a light smile, the moonlight making their pelt look almost hauntingly pale with pops of color. you come over to them and sit down, explaining yourself. cereal milk gives a light nod, acknowledging that their friendly little encounter was coming to a close for the moment. they turn to you, looking at you with a softened gaze. "well it was lovely having you and your little group come to our humble farm little miss. you brightened the place up and made it more lifeful than i've seen in a long while. i hope to see you soon, it was a pleasure" they tipped their straw hat downward and bid you goodnight.
dragoness129 wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: dragoness129
Beardog(s) I'm sending:
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring: [City = 15][Outskirts = 12]
Link to last exploration: here
Extra:

Image While exploring the Outskirts you came across a Purple Doodad #2! A collectable. One of three to be found in this zone! (3
Eevee55 wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: Eevee55
Beardog(s) I'm sending: Image Image Image
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring: 37, 33, 26
City: 3 | 3 | 3
Outskirts: 25 | 21 | 20
Farmlands: 9 | 9 | 3
Extra: After picking out some cool biker outfits, the trio sets off to the outskirts to explore some more!
(Thank you!)

Image While exploring the Outskirts you came across a gizmo #4 - Banana Peel! A collectable. Aren't they just the cutest? jp is tinkering with the speaker system on his boom box when he glances up, his eyes widening. oh by the clouds above, is that a gimzo? jp clears the scene quickly, hiding himself away in his garage.
metal wrote:Let's go exploring!
Beardog(s) I'm sending: Image
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring per zone: six times in the outskirts, 0 in the other zones
Link to last exploration: xx
Extra:

Image While exploring the Outskirts you came across a gizmo #21 - Sunshine! A collectable. Aren't they just the cutest?
Flicka wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: flicka
Beardog(s) I'm sending: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... ini_17.png
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring per zone: 0
Link to last exploration: n/a
Extra: little legs ready for a big world

ImageWhile exploring the City you came across a Grey Doodad #2! A collectable. One of three to be found in this zone! wow double loot! Image While exploring the City you came across a Orange Doodad #3! A collectable. One of three to be found in this zone!
ԏєѧѻӆғוѓԑ wrote:

Let's go exploring!
Username: ԏєѧѻӆғוѓԑ
Beardog(s) I'm sending: bepis [he/they], brian [he/him], and aristotle [he/him]
city:
    0 | 0 | 0
outskirts:
    15 | 0 | 0
farmland:
    4 | 4 | 4
Extra: aristotle seems to be enjoying the outdoors more lately, despite seeming rather
tired from helping out in the fields so much. he can feel that
the manual labor is making his body stronger and he feels
healthier than before, and he's enjoying spending all the time
with his new friends ! he admits to JP that although he's been
feeling nice lately, he does wish it'd get less hot out, because otherwise
working all afternoon in his thick fur is going to be the death of him.
[this extra is the same as last time so that hunny can reply if she would like to ! <3]

Image While exploring the vast Farmlands you came across a Blue Doodad #3! A collectable. One of three to be found in this zone! just peachy listens intently as both his ears are perked, giving a curt nod, a seriousness about him. upon your next return, jp has the jacuzzi set up, floaties already in it as he invites your trio to hop in! "i made sure to keep the water cool, I also got us some fresh fruit and ice cold cans of bepis, it may be hot, but definitely the best type of weather for a dip wouldn't you say?" jp questioned with a broad grin.
Mossclaw3706 wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: Mossclaw3706
Beardog(s) I'm sending:
ImageImageImage
Amount of times these beardogs have been exploring: 39, 37, 31 (not including this trip)
City: 5, 4, 4
Outskirts: 10, 8, 3
Farmlands: 24, 24, 24
Lake: 0, 0, 0
Link to last exploration: last adventure
Extra: (I would like to adopt the very lost beardog, thank you!!! They're so cute ;m;)
Mel, Saxophone, and Pidge swing by the museum on their walk to the City, only to find the Curator hunched over their desk, back to the counter, fiddling with some strange machines, some of which were laid out on the counter. Saxophone, ever-curious, sticks their huge snout over the counter to investigate, and is shocked when their muzzle fits directly into one of the mask-like contraptions laying out. Following the instructions of the Curator, the trio decide to venture out to beyond the furthest fence, out where the air turns cool...onwards to the Lake! :>

Image While taking a quick snooze on one of the many rocky outcrops near the shore, you're woken by a splash and a gentle clink-clink of glass. Seems someone (or something) has left you some "magical" Bottled Water! Wow. You can definitely craft something with this! the trio is exploring around the lake, the rebreather fitted to each muzzle with caution when suddenly a creature of strange shape comes out of the water. shocked you stumbled backwards, about to turn and run for the hills when you notice it appears to be a beardog! Image the stranger stares at you for a few moments, blinking slowly before they seem to recognize that you're real. "oh my gosh! real live visitors? it has been so long, apologies for my poor manners! my name is pebble, welcome!" the rather strange but friendly looking beardog says with a watery smile.
EeeeeeejDoge wrote:
Let's go exploring!
Username: EeeeeeejDoge
Beardog(s) I'm sending:
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring: everyone each: 19 from it - (2 farm explors)
Extra: goes to relax to the farm again

ImageWhile walking down the dusty road, a farmer pulls you aside and asks you for help. And because you're a NICE BEARDOG you help them. They reward you with some Plant Fiber! Try not to question them giving you just grass. You can craft something with this. (3
p e p wrote:
pep esplor go brrrrrr
City: (x3) Outskirts: (x4) Farmland: (x9)
Total: (x17)
Link to last exploration: x x x
∘ Vex ∘
06/28/2022
Litter: Demon Tails
∘ Miami ∘
06/26/2022
Litter: Sssharpies

ImageWhile walking down the dusty road, a farmer pulls you aside and asks you for help. And because you're a NICE BEARDOG you help them. They reward you with a Bag of Seeds! Wonder what they'll grow? You can craft something with this. (3
Music_Lover wrote:(I voided my other post to change my explore location <3)

Let's go exploring!
Username: Music_Lover
Beardog(s) I'm sending: Raspberry & Dynomite
ImageImage
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring:
City: 0 | 0
Outskirts: 6 | 0
Farmlands: 8 | 8
Total: 14 | 8

Link to last exploration: Boop!
Extra: The two are wildly running back to the Lake, rebreathers in tow. Dynomite's a little unsure as they come to the water's edge, and they pause.
"What're you waiting for?", Raspberry stops, standing in the shallows.
"I don't think I can swim..."
Dyno's eyes shied away, expecting the other to laugh at his inexperience. Except when she didn't, they chanced another look.
"Listen, as long as you stick with me there's not a thing to worry about."

(i assume you changed to farmlands? since you are unable to explore the lake until you've explored the farmlands at least 10 times with one beardog! will be skipping this roleplay, feel free to repost when you get to the lake!) ImageWhile walking down the dusty road, a farmer pulls you aside and asks you for help. And because you're a NICE BEARDOG you help them. They reward you with a Fruit Basket! Mmm Tasty. You can craft something with this.
hunny.milk.tea wrote:
let's go exploring!
username: hunny.milk.tea
beardog(s) I'm sending: Image. Image
gumball / just "jp" peachy
amount of times this beardog has been exploring: 37 | 37
amount of times that places have been explored:
outskirts: 15
city: 5
farmlands: 17
lake: 0
link to last exploration: here !
extra: (3

Image You're paddling around the probably fake and definitely haunted shipwreck near the shore when you think you see a-- a-- GHOST-- oh no. False alarm. It was just some pristine Old Fabric! Wonder how it's remained in such good condition?
chaotic creativity wrote:
    Let's go exploring!
    Username: chaotic creativity
    Beardog(s) I'm sending: scribbles & stitches & mango
    Image Image Image
    Amount of times this beardog has been exploring:
      The City: 5 | 5 | 5
      The Outskirts: 10 | 11 | 6
      The Farmlands: 10 | 10 | 10
    Extra:

ImageWhile walking down the dusty road, a farmer pulls you aside and asks you for help. And because you're a NICE BEARDOG you help them. They reward you with some Plant Fiber! Try not to question them giving you just grass. You can craft something with this.
Melsride wrote:Username: Melsride
Beardog(s) I'm sending:ImageImageImage
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring: Stan -29, Jen -29, Ally -29
Extra: Looking for something cool!

Image While exploring the Outskirts you came across a Purple Doodad #2! A collectable. One of three to be found in this zone! (3
namiwami wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: namiwami
Beardog(s) I'm sending: Pavo!!
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring per zone: city 5 | outskirts 9 | farmland 0
Link to last exploration: meow
Extra: Such exciting news, the lake being available to explore! It's a little too nervous to go just yet...will its goop be okay? Maybe sometime in the future...

Image While exploring the Outskirts you came across a gizmo #7 - Wolfie! A collectable. Aren't they just the cutest? just peachy is soaking wet upon your return, shaking out his pelt. seems he had just come back from his exploration of the lake, holding something damp in his paws. he spots the creepy critter in your paws however instead of running for the hills he gives you a fidgeting wave. seems he was trying to stand his ground, he cared too much about your companionship to be scared off by a gizmo.
Skollrous wrote:
Let's go exploring!
Username: Skollrous
Beardog(s) I'm sending:
[Acai]
[7] Acai Tracker
Extra: N/A

ImageWhile walking down the dusty road, a farmer pulls you aside and asks you for help. And because you're a NICE BEARDOG you help them. They reward you with a bunch of Flowers! How pretty~ You can craft something with this.
Starlight Grove wrote:Let's go exploring!
Beardog(s) I'm sending:Image Sunkissed Peach / Image SCP-231
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring per zone: 0/0/0 - 1/6/0
Link to last exploration:https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?p=139144957#p139144957
Extra: Sunkissed Peach (Peachy) has never been out of her den, so she's excited to meet new people and see some cool stuff in the farmland! SCP-231 is excited to help Sunkissed Peach learn the wonders of exploring the world!

ImageWhile walking down the dusty road, a farmer pulls you aside and asks you for help. And because you're a NICE BEARDOG you help them. They reward you with a Fruit Basket! Mmm Tasty. You can craft something with this. as you're headed out for the day you are stopped by a stranger, seems another farmer of the area has caught interest. Image the friendly face greets you with a smile, clearly enjoying how much you were interested in the farmlands. "my my you're mighty itty bitty! i hope the walk isn't too much, say if you ever wanna learn more about agriculture feel free to stop by my farm, you can call me pb!" she calls out. you give a smile, wow a new friend!
Nova-Moshi wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: Nova-Moshi
Beardog(s) I'm sending: Image Image
Indie - 5 City, 10 Outskirts, 7 Farmland
Aurora - 1 City, 7 Outskirts, 4 Farmland
Link to last exploration: X
Extra: In the low sunset, Indie and Aurora were relaxing on the hillside of the country. Indie gently fussed and licked at her mate's mane, setting any stray strands back into place and smoothing down loose ones. The uni-bear's belly was getting plumper by the day, and rest was equally as important. Today would be one of the calmer days before the storm of motherhood gently set onto them. Yet they couldn't be more excited.

ImageWhile walking down the dusty road, a farmer pulls you aside and asks you for help. And because you're a NICE BEARDOG you help them. They reward you with some Plant Fiber! Try not to question them giving you just grass. You can craft something with this. as the you two are relaxing in the country side, gazing out at the rows and rows of crops and wildflowers there is a scuttle of paws to your left. both of you turn your heads cautiously, and someone bustles out of the bushes. you both are surprised by the stranger, who looks equally as surprised by the pair. Image she gives a timid smile and lightly looks around. "whoopsies! this isn't where teacup told me to meet is it? sorry for that folks, but oh my gosh congrats on the incoming pups!" she comments, awkwardly backing up. she seemed nice enough, however she was not the most social, quickly scuttling out of there!

end of exploration rolls! feel free to post below as this was done after rollover!
hunny.milk.tea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Eevee55 » Fri Aug 12, 2022 1:07 pm

Let's go exploring!
Username: Eevee55
Beardog(s) I'm sending: Image Image Image
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring: 38, 34, 27
City: 3 | 3 | 3
Outskirts: 26 | 22 | 21
Farmlands: 9 | 9 | 3
Extra: The trio feels bad about finding another gizmo. They tried to hide it from sight when they stopped by, but it still seems to have scared just peachy... They decide to head to the farmlands today; after all, they've never found a gizmo there, so hopefully they will have a chance to show just peachy the cool outfits they got after this trip.
(Thank you!)
Despite everything,

Image Image Image
Heya, I'm Eevee!
Thank you so much to twinkle! for the adorable avatar!

It's still you.

Eevee55

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Starlight Grove » Fri Aug 12, 2022 1:12 pm

Let's go exploring!
Beardog(s) I'm sending:ImageImageImage
SCP-231 - Sunkissed Peach - Theodore Smith
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring per zone: 1/6/1 - 0/0/1 - 0/0/0
Link to last exploration:https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?p=139249225#p139249225
Extra: Sunkissed Peach and SCP-231 had such a good time in the farmland, that they brought their friend Theodore Smith to come along, who of course couldn't leave his companion Zion behind. Off they go to new lands! (And for SCP-231 to cause some trouble)
✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧

BIO BOX

Welcome to my profile!
Star - she/her - gamer - autistic - adult

✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ©
ImageImage
xxxxxxxxxx
link
link
xxxxxxxxxx
xDream Big!

ImageImage
Starlight Grove

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby onion » Fri Aug 12, 2022 1:46 pm

Let's go exploring!
Username: onion
Explore stats:
ImageImageImage
spicybo

exploring stats;;
the city- 6
the outskirts- 16
the farmlands- 13

ImageImageImage
sudbo
she/they

exploring stats;;
the city- 0
the outskirts- 0
the farmlands- 3

ImageImageImage
krestikoe
he/it

exploring stats;;
the city- 0
the outskirts- 0
the farmlands- 9

Link to last exploration: xxx
Extra: "spicybo i dont exactly understand why just peachy made that comment yesterday. yknow? the one about you being hot?" says sudbo curiously as the three beardogs trek back to the farmlands.
"oh well its kinda like... well... he likes me!" spicybo responds as a bit of redness crosses his face.
"ohhh! do you like him too?" sudbo asks. then they come to a stop by jps garage. "yes... very much so."
spicybo trots up to the garage opening and raises a paw to tap on the side of it. "hey jp! me sudbo and krestikoe are back at it again. gonna be another hot one though, so drink lots!!!" he calls, and then turns back to the other two with a smile as they leave for the farmlands.
    모든 data를 모아 mix it around Image
    >my sunshine / free palestine
    >blake/onion, it/its, adult!
    >rwby, kpop ggs, 2hu, splatoon!
    th / pound / carrd / en ᓚᘏᗢ
    like du du du du du! Image

sign a petition to lock certain items!
ImageImageImageImageImage
onion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby namiwami » Fri Aug 12, 2022 2:02 pm

Let's go exploring!
Beardog(s) I'm sending: Pavo!!
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring per zone: city 5 | outskirts 10 | farmland 0
Link to last exploration: meow
Extra: Oh! Oh! Hello, JP! Pavo bounces up and down excitedly, once again tucking the gizmo away so that the other beardog isn't able to see. Was it fun under there?! it thinks to itself, before quickly getting out its sketchbook and scribbling the question down.

Image Image Image

I'd like to redeem an achievement!
Achievement: Explore the Outskirts 10 times, Press F to pay respects
Proof (if applicable): 10th exploration result here! Donating the magnoot down below he he he

Image Image Image

I'm here to donate a collectible!
Item You're Donating: Orange Slonky, Purple Doodad #2 (2x), Gizmo #10 - Teddy, Gizmo #7 - Wolfie, Pay Ur Respects Magnoot
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Proof: slonky, doodad 1, doodad 2, teddy, and wolfie! AND MAGNOOT i forgot AGDGDGSG
Total amount of collectibles you've donated: This will make it nine!
It has been a long time coming, the donating of the fabled "F" magnoot. Pavo has kept it safe on its fridge for a millennia (or at least it feels like it) after JP's excited reaction over it, but gee...wouldn't something so valuable be best in more capable paws?
Pavo nudges it over with its other loot gently, a somewhat shy look on its face. Hiii, curator...
Last edited by namiwami on Sun Aug 14, 2022 6:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image nami | they/she Image
follow my artfight! ᓚᘏᗢ
namiwami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Strawberry.Wyne » Fri Aug 12, 2022 2:39 pm

Let’s go explore!
Link to last exploration: x
Beardog(s) I'm sending: Mirtilo & Thorne & Mush
Extra:
~ Mirtilo smiled as you came into his sight but remained quiet as you inspect him over. He then shook his head gently “No, it wasn’t scary,” he explained, a smile still sitting upon his blue muzzle. “It was actually quite nice, I haven’t actually swam in a long time. And, it took the weight of the pubbies off my back,” he added, stretching his back and paws a little bit at the mention of the extra weight the two of them were currently carrying. He thought that maybe Melon would have actually enjoyed exploring around the lake, the temperature of the water mixed with the lack of gravity was definitely a good mixture.

The group straps on their rebreathers as they head into the lake, eager to explore the new area again.

Mush
Outskirts: 9
Farmlands: 10
City: 1
Lake: 2nd Trip
Mirtilo
Outskirts: 14
Farmlands: 20
City: 5
Lake: 2nd Trip

Thorne
Outskirts: 4