🐻 BEARDOGS 🐢 exploration [closed]

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: 🐻 BEARDOGS 🐢 exploration [open]

Postby redpandasareLIFE » Tue Aug 09, 2022 6:45 am

Let's go exploring!
Username: redpandasareLIFE
Beardog(s) I'm sending: Image
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring per zone: 1
Link to last exploration: Forum/viewtopic.php?p=139202657#p139202657
Extra: Thanks!
redpandasareLIFE

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nova-Moshi » Tue Aug 09, 2022 8:31 am

Let's go exploring!
Username: Nova-Moshi
Beardog(s) I'm sending: Image Image
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring per zone:
Indie - 4 City, 10 Outskirts, 6 Farmland
Aurora - 0 City, 7 Outskirts, 3 Farmland
Link to last exploration: X
Extra: On this breezy day, Indie and Aurora are back in the city to prepare for their puppies' arrival. They chatter about baby names as they shop for necessities; laughing as they come across the cutest little puppy clothes. At the end of their trip, they have bags a plenty filled to the brim with supplies- all balanced on Indie so as to give Aurora's back a break. On their way back home they rest at a nearby park, sharing some instrumental tunes to think of more puppy names to. Their excitement can be felt even from a distance.
β€’Novaβ€’
Image Image
"If I am killed for simply living, let death be kinder than man."
Nova-Moshi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby honeycreeper » Tue Aug 09, 2022 8:37 am

Let's go exploring!
Username: honeycreeper
Beardog(s) I'm sending: Mister Rorschach Cassatt | Signor Valentino | Dreamsicle
ImageImageImage
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring per zone: (forgot to change the total on July 28th)
- Mister R. ( the city 6 | the outskirts 9 | the farmlands 9 | total 24 )
- Signor Valentino ( the city 6 | the outskirts 9 | the farmlands 9 | total 24 )
- Dreamsicle ( the city 6 | the outskirts 9 | the farmlands 9 | total 24 )
Link to last exploration: with the trio
Extra: The trio woke up early once again, the boys still stacked under the spare pile of hay and Dreamsicle stretching her limbs out. Breakfast for today was some dried fruit (mostly orange slices) and some oat-honey-and-nut chunks. Dreamsicle had made them, a childhood snack that she loves, and Signor approved of them Big Time. They huddled together and ate their breakfast while sipping some water before planning their day out. Dreamsicle shared her talk with Cereal Milk and they decided they would explore around the farmhouse a little more, maybe even look for the PB or Pebble that was mentioned!

And so they began exploring and were on the lookout for anything mysterious. The trio knew that messing with one another's property was very rude, so they made sure not to touch anything in or around the farmhouse. They looked near the trees that would grow sparsely, the wheat that was absolutely everywhere and more. When she returned to the farmhouse along, Dreamsicle noticed that some of the machines that Cereal Milk was cleaning yesterday were still dusty, but Dreamsicle let them be (not wanting to upset the nice farmer by touching his property); the boys on the other hand were ready to help any way that they could and went out offering any help to farmer's they could find. They offered labor mostly - hauling water jugs up and down hills and whatnot. Signor and MIster R. were very exuberant and probably got a few looks from quite a few farmers, but they meant well.

Alone once more, she spots Cereal Milk coming towards the farmhouse. Whether they were going on a walk or doing more chores, she did not know, but she decided to speak up once they were a little closer,

'Cereal Milk! Hi, I hope you've been okay today,' she rushed out. 'I was just wonderin' if you needed any help around the farmhouse? Or maybe somewhere else - I know Signor and Rorschach are out doing some labor for some farmers and I wanted to offer my help since you've been so kind to my friends and I.' she tumbled out before hastily adding on -
'We did do some searching earlier, I told my friends what you told me yesterday and we were so excited to look around some more! Oh, but don't worry - we didn't touch anything of yours.' she finished with a tentative smile.
honeycreeper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Strawberry.Wyne » Tue Aug 09, 2022 10:10 am

Let’s go explore!
Link to last exploration: x
Beardog(s) I'm sending: Mirtilo & Thorne & Mush
Extra:
~ A small smile touched Mirtilo’s muzzle at your words and he nodded β€œI know we will,” he murmured in response, leaning his body into yours. β€œI can’t to see their little personalities.” he added with a soft chuckle, letting his gaze wander up to watch the clouds again. There was definitely one particular pubby in the group with an attitude already, he could feel the little one kicking it’s siblings in there.

β™‘ Mush
Outskirts: 7th Trip
Farmlands: 10
City: 1
β™‘ Mirtilo
Outskirts: 12th Trip
Farmlands: 20
City: 5

β™‘ Thorne
Outskirts: 2nd Trip
Farmlands: 3
City: 0
β‚ŠΛš οΈ΅β€ΏοΈ΅ΰ­¨ΰ­§ Β· Β· πŸ“ Β· Β· ΰ­¨ΰ­§β€ΏοΈ΅β€Ώ Λšβ‚Š
Strawb~β€’~She/Her~β€’~Law Student
Remember to stay hydrated! x

Image Image
β‚ŠΛš οΈ΅β€ΏοΈ΅ΰ­¨ΰ­§ Β· Β· πŸ“ Β· Β· ΰ­¨ΰ­§β€ΏοΈ΅β€Ώ Λšβ‚Š
Strawberry.Wyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zatty » Tue Aug 09, 2022 11:20 am

Let's go exploring!
Username: Zatty
Beardog(s) I'm sending: Memphis, Palisades, Chase
ImageImageImage
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring: 9, 2, 2
Extra: Palisades and Chase both eye the purple doodad. Palisades quickly swipes it away. β€œMine,” she declared.
zatty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hunny.milk.tea » Tue Aug 09, 2022 11:30 am

let's go exploring!
username: hunny.milk.tea
beardog(s) I'm sending: Image. Image
gumball / just "jp" peachy
amount of times this beardog has been exploring: 36 | 36
amount of times that places have been explored:
outskirts: 15
city: 5
farmlands: 16
link to last exploration: here !
extra: (3
hunny.milk.tea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jasmyn » Tue Aug 09, 2022 11:43 am

Let's go exploring!
Username: Jasmyn
Beardog(s) I'm sending:
ImageImage
ARIES................................ SPIKE!
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring per zone: 0/6/0
Link to last exploration:CLICK!
Extra: n/a
════════════════════════
ImagexxxImage
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β€’ ═══════
Jasmyn
She/They
═══════ β€’
TH | Trades
credit
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ

Jasmyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yawnicon » Tue Aug 09, 2022 11:56 am

Let's go exploring!
Username:Yawnicon
Beardog(s) I'm sending:
ImageImageImage
Cesium | Koal | Damien
Overall Scavenges: 10 | Overall Scavenges: 10 | Overall Scavenges: 10
| TC: 0 | TO: 5 | FLs: 5 | | | TC: 0 | TO: 5 | FLs: 5 | | | TC: 0 | TO: 5 | FLs: 5 |
Link to last exploration: Onwards!
Extra: The trio celebrate their 10th scavenge with some much deserved Cake and Bepis!
Yawnicon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hunny.milk.tea » Tue Aug 09, 2022 12:25 pm

exploration rolls:

shortstop wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: shortstop
Beardog(s) I'm sending:
Oilslick
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring: 30
Link to last exploration: boop
Extra: City: 6 || Outskirts: 13 || Farmlands: 12

ImageWhile walking down the dusty road, a farmer pulls you aside and asks you for help. And because you're a NICE BEARDOG you help them. They reward you with a Vegetable Basket! Healthy! You can craft something with this.
Mossclaw3706 wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: Mossclaw3706
Beardog(s) I'm sending:
ImageImageImage
Amount of times these beardogs have been exploring: 36, 34, 28 (not including this trip)
City: 5, 4, 4
Outskirts: 10, 8, 3
Farmlands: 21, 21, 21
Link to last exploration: last adventure
Extra: After their long adventure yesterday, the three friends take it slow today, meandering leisurely through the fields closer to the outskirts. Saxophone asks everyone what their favorite fruits are -- Mel can't decide, really, they're all good; Saxophone likes bananas and peaches and nectarines and mangoes and--; while Pidge prefers grapes and blackberries.

ImageWhile walking down the dusty road, a farmer pulls you aside and asks you for help. And because you're a NICE BEARDOG you help them. They reward you with a Bag of Seeds! Wonder what they'll grow? You can craft something with this. just peachy is out today, probably continuing his grand adventures riding off into the sunset or something close to that on his motorcycle. instead out in the farmlands you run into a rainbow cow-looking beardog that goes by the name of cereal milk. you pause as he watches your group go by, giving a friendly wave. you learn that his favorite fruit is granny smith apples, the sour crunch is hard to beat apparently!
Melsride wrote:Username: Melsride
Beardog(s) I'm sending:ImageImageImage
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring: Stan -26, Jen -26, Ally -26
Link to last exploration: here
Extra: Looking for something cool!

Image While exploring the Outskirts you came across a Grey Doodad #1! A collectable. One of three to be found in this zone! (3
Eevee55 wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: Eevee55
Beardog(s) I'm sending: Image Image Image
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring: 34, 30, 23
City: 1 | 1 | 1
Outskirts: 24 | 20 | 19
Farmlands: 9 | 9 | 3
Link to last exploration: Here
Extra: The trio is so happy to see just peachy and his motorcycle! All three wave at him, though they are not sure if he saw them. Regardless, they're all very excited to see the motorcycle in action! It's so fast! They're in awe.
(Thank you!)

Image While exploring the Outskirts you did a really good deed and got given 150 meat! just peachy was standing by his motorcycle, a bucket of sudds and a sponge in paw, cleaning the dust and dirt off the paint job. when he spotted your group he beamed wide. "yknow in the future i may do joy rides, ya'll trust me right? you might be lucky and i'll give you a tour of the town!" he snickered playfully, his tail curling.
onion wrote:
onion wrote:
Let's go exploring!
Username: onion
Explore stats:
ImageImageImage
spicybo

exploring stats;;
the city- 6
the outskirts- 16
the farmlands- 9

ImageImageImage
yagodo
she/they

exploring stats;;
the city- 0
the outskirts- 0
the farmlands- 2

ImageImageImage
krestikoe

exploring stats;;
the city- 0
the outskirts- 0
the farmlands- 5

Link to last exploration: xxx
Extra: a chorus of snickers and giggles break out among the other two beardogs as jp asks spicybo out. "h-hey! knock it off you two!" says spicybo shyly as he blushes and looks back to jp with a nod. "really? you mean it? i mean... if you do then of course!" he finally replies.

ImageWhile walking down the dusty road, a farmer pulls you aside and asks you for help. And because you're a NICE BEARDOG you help them. They reward you with a bunch of Flowers! How pretty~ You can craft something with this. just peachy gives a broad smile, his eyes shining like marbled stones in the shallows of a lapping surf, rare and capturing. he lightly extends his paw out, an offering, an invitation to adventure. you feel your whole body tingle in anticipation, meeting his cool gaze as he locks eyes with you, smoothly breaking the silence. "do you trust me?" he asks. you feel your heart skip a beat, there was a moment of tense clashing emotions that surrounded the two of you. jp awaits as he slowly takes a step closer. "I promise it'll be fun, and I've got you the whole time" he reassures you sweetly.
metal wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: metal
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring per zone: three times in the outskirts, 0 in the other zones
Link to last exploration: xx
Extra:

Image While exploring the Outskirts you came across a Pay Ur Respects Magnoot! A collectable. You can put it on your fridge.
Music_Lover wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: Music_Lover
Beardog(s) I'm sending: Sunny, Bic & Muscadine
ImageImageImage
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring:
City: 2 | 2 | 2
Outskirts: 5 | 10 | 4
Farmlands: 9 | 9 | 5
Total: 16 | 21 | 11

Link to last exploration: Boop!
Extra: Another day of hard work leaves the duo satisfied. After Sunny's convincing that Bic's a changed Beardog, Muscadine joins the other two to see for themselves.

ImageWhile walking down the dusty road, a farmer pulls you aside and asks you for help. And because you're a NICE BEARDOG you help them. They reward you with a Vegetable Basket! Healthy! You can craft something with this. just peachy is surely convinced by now that you have been cured of the dark grip that the gizmos had over you, giving a happy smile whenever you pass by now, his tail even wagging on sight. he shows off his latest project, now that his jacuzzi and motorcycle are finished, an old dusty boombox. he wants to find the parts scavenging in the outskirts and repair it, telling you that the 'bass on that beauty is enough to knock your snout off!'
dragoness129 wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: dragoness129
Beardog(s) I'm sending:
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring: [City = 15][Outskirts = 9]
Link to last exploration: here
Extra: β™₯

ImageWhile exploring the Outskirts you did a good deed and got given 20 meat! (3
redpandasareLIFE wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: redpandasareLIFE
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring per zone: 1
Link to last exploration: Forum/viewtopic.php?p=139202657#p139202657
Extra: Thanks!

Image While exploring the Outskirts you did a really good deed and got given 90 meat!
Nova-Moshi wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: Nova-Moshi
Beardog(s) I'm sending: Image Image
Indie - 4 City, 10 Outskirts, 6 Farmland
Aurora - 0 City, 7 Outskirts, 3 Farmland
Link to last exploration: X
Extra: On this breezy day, Indie and Aurora are back in the city to prepare for their puppies' arrival. They chatter about baby names as they shop for necessities; laughing as they come across the cutest little puppy clothes. At the end of their trip, they have bags a plenty filled to the brim with supplies- all balanced on Indie so as to give Aurora's back a break. On their way back home they rest at a nearby park, sharing some instrumental tunes to think of more puppy names to. Their excitement can be felt even from a distance.

Image While exploring the bustling City you came across a Letter O Magnoot! A collectable. You can put it on your fridge. you run into another stranger today, this time a city dweller with some funk style. Image kyle regards you, his eyes hidden behind his dyed blue bangs. with a flap of his wings he walks over, handing you a poster of some old rock band, giving a strange toothy grin. "yo, congrats you two! i want pubbies with my boyfriend one day, but until then, take this... use it as the nursery room decoration or something sick!" with that he goes on his way, waltzing right into a tattoo shop that he seemed to be an artist for.
honeycreeper wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: honeycreeper
Beardog(s) I'm sending: Mister Rorschach Cassatt | Signor Valentino | Dreamsicle
ImageImageImage
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring per zone: (forgot to change the total on July 28th)
- Mister R. ( the city 6 | the outskirts 9 | the farmlands 9 | total 24 )
- Signor Valentino ( the city 6 | the outskirts 9 | the farmlands 9 | total 24 )
- Dreamsicle ( the city 6 | the outskirts 9 | the farmlands 9 | total 24 )
Link to last exploration: with the trio
Extra: The trio woke up early once again, the boys still stacked under the spare pile of hay and Dreamsicle stretching her limbs out. Breakfast for today was some dried fruit (mostly orange slices) and some oat-honey-and-nut chunks. Dreamsicle had made them, a childhood snack that she loves, and Signor approved of them Big Time. They huddled together and ate their breakfast while sipping some water before planning their day out. Dreamsicle shared her talk with Cereal Milk and they decided they would explore around the farmhouse a little more, maybe even look for the PB or Pebble that was mentioned!

And so they began exploring and were on the lookout for anything mysterious. The trio knew that messing with one another's property was very rude, so they made sure not to touch anything in or around the farmhouse. They looked near the trees that would grow sparsely, the wheat that was absolutely everywhere and more. When she returned to the farmhouse along, Dreamsicle noticed that some of the machines that Cereal Milk was cleaning yesterday were still dusty, but Dreamsicle let them be (not wanting to upset the nice farmer by touching his property); the boys on the other hand were ready to help any way that they could and went out offering any help to farmer's they could find. They offered labor mostly - hauling water jugs up and down hills and whatnot. Signor and MIster R. were very exuberant and probably got a few looks from quite a few farmers, but they meant well.

Alone once more, she spots Cereal Milk coming towards the farmhouse. Whether they were going on a walk or doing more chores, she did not know, but she decided to speak up once they were a little closer,

'Cereal Milk! Hi, I hope you've been okay today,' she rushed out. 'I was just wonderin' if you needed any help around the farmhouse? Or maybe somewhere else - I know Signor and Rorschach are out doing some labor for some farmers and I wanted to offer my help since you've been so kind to my friends and I.' she tumbled out before hastily adding on -
'We did do some searching earlier, I told my friends what you told me yesterday and we were so excited to look around some more! Oh, but don't worry - we didn't touch anything of yours.' she finished with a tentative smile.

ImageWhile walking down the dusty road, a farmer pulls you aside and asks you for help. And because you're a NICE BEARDOG you help them. They reward you with a Fruit Basket! Mmm Tasty. You can craft something with this. cereal milk had watched your trio once more head out for the day, giving a snort. you were surely a determined lot, that much was true. cereal milk knew that you would be staying for a bit. they spent the day making a little room for you all in one of the old stalls. they laid out fresh hay, jugs of cold orange juice, freshly squeezed, blankets and pillows. if you were to stay with them then it ought to be at least a little roomy. cereal milk watched as the sun start to set and you had once more braved it to come talk with them. they listened to you closely, though they busied themself collecting crops from the boxed planters, tiny strawberries and such. they lifted up at your posed question, genuinely caught off guard. "help me? you'd want to help me little miss?" now this wasn't something too commonly brought up. they regarded you before giving a light nod, a warm smile spreading across his snout. "why... alright! we got lots of orders to fill, especially with the lavender honey, if you'd want to check on the bees every few hours, make sure all is well, that would be a huge help!"
Strawberry.Wyne wrote:
Let’s go explore!
Beardog(s) I'm sending: Mirtilo & Thorne & Mush
Extra:
~ A small smile touched Mirtilo’s muzzle at your words and he nodded β€œI know we will,” he murmured in response, leaning his body into yours. β€œI can’t to see their little personalities.” he added with a soft chuckle, letting his gaze wander up to watch the clouds again. There was definitely one particular pubby in the group with an attitude already, he could feel the little one kicking it’s siblings in there.

β™‘ Mush
Outskirts: 7th Trip
Farmlands: 10
City: 1
β™‘ Mirtilo
Outskirts: 12th Trip
Farmlands: 20
City: 5

β™‘ Thorne
Outskirts: 2nd Trip
Farmlands: 3
City: 0

Image While exploring the Outskirts you came across a gizmo #22 - Wizard! A collectable. Aren't they just the cutest? melon gave out a soft sigh, reflecting on his time with you, a smile slowly spreading across his snout. he nodded gently. "oh my gosh me too! i hope a few of them get your personality 'tilo.... sweet and patient, understanding... loyal, fiercely funny...and genuinely one of the best beardogs i've ever met." melon turned his face to yours, his eyes full of nothing but adoration for you. you could feel the connection between you too flare brighter in that moment, and melon leaned in to give you a gentle smooch!
zatty wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: Zatty
Beardog(s) I'm sending: Memphis, Palisades, Chase
ImageImageImage
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring: 9, 2, 2
Extra: Palisades and Chase both eye the purple doodad. Palisades quickly swipes it away. β€œMine,” she declared.

Image While exploring the Outskirts you came across a Grey Doodad #1! A collectable. One of three to be found in this zone! i'm sorry but this was all i could think of,,, i'm dying XD
hunny.milk.tea wrote:
let's go exploring!
username: hunny.milk.tea
beardog(s) I'm sending: Image. Image
gumball / just "jp" peachy
amount of times this beardog has been exploring: 36 | 36
amount of times that places have been explored:
outskirts: 15
city: 5
farmlands: 16
link to last exploration: here !
extra: (3

ImageWhile walking down the dusty road, a farmer pulls you aside and asks you for help. And because you're a NICE BEARDOG you help them. They reward you with a bunch of Flowers! How pretty~ You can craft something with this.
Jasmyn wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: Jasmyn
Beardog(s) I'm sending:
ImageImage
ARIES................................ SPIKE!
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring per zone: 0/6/0
Link to last exploration:CLICK!
Extra: n/a

ImageWhile walking down the dusty road, a farmer pulls you aside and asks you for help. And because you're a NICE BEARDOG you help them. They reward you with a Fruit Basket! Mmm Tasty. You can craft something with this.
Yawnicon wrote:
Let's go exploring!
Username:Yawnicon
Beardog(s) I'm sending:
ImageImageImage
Cesium | Koal | Damien
Overall Scavenges: 10 | Overall Scavenges: 10 | Overall Scavenges: 10
| TC: 0 | TO: 5 | FLs: 5 | | | TC: 0 | TO: 5 | FLs: 5 | | | TC: 0 | TO: 5 | FLs: 5 |
Link to last exploration: Onwards!
Extra: The trio celebrate their 10th scavenge with some much deserved Cake and Bepis!

Image While exploring the vast Farmlands you came across a Ohrange Magnoot! A collectable. You can put it on your fridge. just peachy celebrates with you, grilling some steaks out on the barbeque in the side of his garage. the jacuzzi is on and there are little party streamers hung up. proud exploration dad moment.

end of exploration posts! feel free to post below this as it was done after rollover!
hunny.milk.tea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby metal » Tue Aug 09, 2022 12:27 pm

Let's go exploring!
Username: metal
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring per zone: four times in the outskirts, 0 in the other zones
Link to last exploration: xx
Extra:
metal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me