🐻 BEARDOGS 🐶 exploration [closed]

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: 🐻 BEARDOGS 🐶 exploration [open]

Postby dogtreat » Sat Aug 13, 2022 2:33 pm

Eevee55 wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: Eevee55
Beardog(s) I'm sending: Image Image Image
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring: 38, 34, 27
City: 3 | 3 | 3
Outskirts: 26 | 22 | 21
Farmlands: 9 | 9 | 3
Link to last exploration: Here
Extra: The trio feels bad about finding another gizmo. They tried to hide it from sight when they stopped by, but it still seems to have scared just peachy... They decide to head to the farmlands today; after all, they've never found a gizmo there, so hopefully they will have a chance to show just peachy the cool outfits they got after this trip.
(Thank you!)

ImageWhile walking down the dusty road, a farmer pulls you aside and asks you for help. And because you're a NICE BEARDOG you help them. They reward you with a Fruit Basket! Mmm Tasty. You can craft something with this.

Starlight Grove wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: Starlight Grove
Beardog(s) I'm sending:ImageImageImage
SCP-231 - Sunkissed Peach - Theodore Smith
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring per zone: 1/6/1 - 0/0/1 - 0/0/0
Link to last exploration:https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?p=139249225#p139249225
Extra: Sunkissed Peach and SCP-231 had such a good time in the farmland, that they brought their friend Theodore Smith to come along, who of course couldn't leave his companion Zion behind. Off they go to new lands! (And for SCP-231 to cause some trouble)

ImageWhile walking down the dusty road, a farmer pulls you aside and asks you for help. And because you're a NICE BEARDOG you help them. They reward you with a Bag of Seeds! Wonder what they'll grow? You can craft something with this.

onion wrote:
Let's go exploring!
Username: onion
Explore stats:
ImageImageImage
spicybo

exploring stats;;
the city- 6
the outskirts- 16
the farmlands- 13

ImageImageImage
sudbo
she/they

exploring stats;;
the city- 0
the outskirts- 0
the farmlands- 3

ImageImageImage
krestikoe
he/it

exploring stats;;
the city- 0
the outskirts- 0
the farmlands- 9

Link to last exploration: xxx
Extra: "spicybo i dont exactly understand why just peachy made that comment yesterday. yknow? the one about you being hot?" says sudbo curiously as the three beardogs trek back to the farmlands.
"oh well its kinda like... well... he likes me!" spicybo responds as a bit of redness crosses his face.
"ohhh! do you like him too?" sudbo asks. then they come to a stop by jps garage. "yes... very much so."
spicybo trots up to the garage opening and raises a paw to tap on the side of it. "hey jp! me sudbo and krestikoe are back at it again. gonna be another hot one though, so drink lots!!!" he calls, and then turns back to the other two with a smile as they leave for the farmlands.

Image While exploring the vast Farmlands you came across a gizmo #24 - Pride! A collectable. Aren't they just the cutest?

namiwami wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: namiwami
Beardog(s) I'm sending: Pavo!!
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring per zone: city 5 | outskirts 10 | farmland 0
Link to last exploration: meow
Extra: Oh! Oh! Hello, JP! Pavo bounces up and down excitedly, once again tucking the gizmo away so that the other beardog isn't able to see. Was it fun under there?! it thinks to itself, before quickly getting out its sketchbook and scribbling the question down.

Image Image Image

ImageWhile walking down the dusty road, a farmer pulls you aside and asks you for help. And because you're a NICE BEARDOG you help them. They reward you with a Vegetable Basket! Healthy! You can craft something with this.

Strawberry.Wyne wrote:
Let’s go explore!
Link to last exploration: x
Beardog(s) I'm sending: Mirtilo & Thorne & Mush
Extra:
~ Mirtilo smiled as you came into his sight but remained quiet as you inspect him over. He then shook his head gently “No, it wasn’t scary,” he explained, a smile still sitting upon his blue muzzle. “It was actually quite nice, I haven’t actually swam in a long time. And, it took the weight of the pubbies off my back,” he added, stretching his back and paws a little bit at the mention of the extra weight the two of them were currently carrying. He thought that maybe Melon would have actually enjoyed exploring around the lake, the temperature of the water mixed with the lack of gravity was definitely a good mixture.

The group straps on their rebreathers as they head into the lake, eager to explore the new area again.

Mush
Outskirts: 9
Farmlands: 10
City: 1
Lake: 2nd Trip
Mirtilo
Outskirts: 14
Farmlands: 20
City: 5

Thorne
Outskirts: 4
Farmlands: 3
City: 0

Image Woah... you've hit the motherload while diving. Is what you would say if your society still valued sunken Treasure Chests! You can probably still craft something with this though!

ԏєѧѻӆғוѓԑ wrote:

Let's go exploring!
Username: ԏєѧѻӆғוѓԑ
Beardog(s) I'm sending: bepis [he/they], brian [he/him], and aristotle [he/him]
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring per zone:
city:
    0 | 0 | 0
outskirts:
    15 | 0 | 0
farmland:
    5 | 5 | 5
Link to last exploration: here
Extra: aristotle looks about ready to dissolve in the water, drinking the bepis
and smiling happily at the feeling of coldness on the inside of his tummy and
the outside of his body at the same time. it's nice and he is very relaxed. he
gushes his appreciation for jp's gesture, doing all this to help him cool off, and
tells him he'd like to live somewhere with his own pool someday.

ImageWhile walking down the dusty road, a farmer pulls you aside and asks you for help. And because you're a NICE BEARDOG you help them. They reward you with a bunch of Flowers! How pretty~ You can craft something with this.

shortstop wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: shortstop
Beardog(s) I'm sending:
Oilslick
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring: 34
Link to last exploration: boop
Extra: City: 6 || Outskirts: 13 || Farmlands: 16

ImageWhile walking down the dusty road, a farmer pulls you aside and asks you for help. And because you're a NICE BEARDOG you help them. They reward you with a Fruit Basket! Mmm Tasty. You can craft something with this.

Mossclaw3706 wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: Mossclaw3706
Beardog(s) I'm sending:
ImageImageImage
Amount of times these beardogs have been exploring: 40, 38, 32 (not including this trip)
City: 5, 4, 4
Outskirts: 10, 8, 3
Farmlands: 24, 24, 24
Lake: 1, 1, 1
Link to last exploration: last adventure
Extra: The trio leap back in initial surprise at meeting Pebble, not expecting, well, anything to be out here. But Saxophone drops to a playbow on the shore excitedly. "HI PEBBLE NICE TO MEET YOU I'M SAXOPHONE YOU'RE SO COOL WOW--" Mel and Pidge watch their antics with amusement, wading carefully along the lakeshore.

Image You're paddling around the probably fake and definitely haunted shipwreck near the shore when you think you see a-- a-- GHOST-- oh no. False alarm. It was just some pristine Old Fabric! Wonder how it's remained in such good condition?

Melsride wrote:Username: Melsride
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring: Stan -(29-outskirts)(lake-first time), Jen -(29-outskirts)(lake-first time), Ally -(29-outskirts)(lake-first time)
Extra: Looking for something cool!

Hello! To explore the Lake you are required to have obtained the Repaired Rebreather which requires 10 Farm Explores to obtain. Sorry <3

metal wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: metal
Beardog(s) I'm sending: Image
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring per zone: seven times in the outskirts, 0 in the other zones
Link to last exploration: xx
Extra:

Image While exploring the Outskirts you came across a gizmo #6 - Snowball! A collectable. Aren't they just the cutest?

Music_Lover wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: Music_Lover
Beardog(s) I'm sending: Raspberry & Dynomite
ImageImage
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring:
City: 0 | 0
Outskirts: 6 | 0
Farmlands: 9 | 9
Total: 15 | 9

Link to last exploration: Boop!
Extra: (Thank you so much <33)
The two are wildly running back to the Lake, rebreathers in tow. Dynomite's a little unsure as they come to the water's edge, and they pause.
"What're you waiting for?", Raspberry stops, standing in the shallows.
"I don't think I can swim..."
Dyno's eyes shied away, expecting the other to laugh at his inexperience. Except when she didn't, they chanced another look.
"Listen, as long as you stick with me there's not a thing to worry about."

Image While exploring the shore, you come across a single, shiny gold coin. And then another. And another! Woah you're rich! In useless Gold Coins! At least you can craft things with these, huh?

zatty wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: Zatty
Beardog(s) I'm sending: Memphis, Palisades, Chase
ImageImageImage
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring: Outskirts (10, 3, 3)
Link to last exploration: x
Extra: And of course, Chase swoops up the second shiny gray doodad <3

Image While exploring the vast Farmlands you came across a Blue Doodad #1! A collectable. One of three to be found in this zone!

Nova-Moshi wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: Nova-Moshi
Beardog(s) I'm sending: Image Image
Indie - 5 City, 10 Outskirts, 8 Farmland
Aurora - 1 City, 7 Outskirts, 5 Farmland
Link to last exploration: X
Extra: Today is just a nice cozy day to lay around in the sun!

ImageWhile walking down the dusty road, a farmer pulls you aside and asks you for help. And because you're a NICE BEARDOG you help them. They reward you with a bunch of Flowers! How pretty~ You can craft something with this.

honeycreeper wrote:Username: honeycreeper
Beardog(s) I'm sending: Mister Rorschach Cassatt | Signor Valentino | Dreamsicle
ImageImageImage
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring per zone: (forgot to change the total on July 28th)
- Mister R. ( the city 6 | the outskirts 9 | the farmlands 13 | total 28 )
- Signor Valentino ( the city 6 | the outskirts 9 | the farmlands 13 | total 28 )
- Dreamsicle ( the city 6 | the outskirts 9 | the farmlands 13 | total 28 )
Link to last exploration: with the trio
Extra: The trio wakes up to the sun rising once again. They take in the view, pastel colors coming into view on a dark background. They decide to skip breakfast and get moving - they'd stop and eat once the sun was steady in the sky. Mister R. leads the way, with Signor right next to him and Dreamsicle coming in last. She wants to go back home, but she longs to stay in the farmlands. They come across a couple of farmers on their way out, the boys hooting and hollering at them before continuing on. They finally come across Cereal Milk, who's doing some chores and looking towards the upcoming forest. The boys walk right on past them, calling out a 'see ya later!' as they go. Dreamsicle stops for a few seconds, smiling shyly at them.

'I'll see you soon, Cereal Milk. I promise to share any exciting memories that I make!' she hesitates, unsure of how to continue. 'I'll miss you, while we're gone.' she pauses.
'I hope you'll remember me - I mean, we won't be gone too long, but, ya'know.' she continues on, quickly before she can stop. 'This isn't a goodbye - I promise. It's a see-you-later!' she smiles brightly, and departs quickly, face burning for some odd reason.

It doesn't take long for them to reach the outskirts and they breathe the air in. It's not quite dark yet - the farmlands are a big area, but it doesn't take too long to cross it. The sun is still high in the sky, though the trees shade the trio nicely. They take a break to eat some fruit and spend the afternoon, and well into the evening walking towards home. When they can't see the forest floor right in front of them anymore, they decide to stop. Fireflies start to light up the sky around them as they settle down for the night; falling asleep comes easily for the boys, but Dreamsicle can't close her eyes. She wants to head back to the farmhouse, just for a few more days. She finally closes her eyes when the stars above start blurring together, remembering her friends that she's met. One thing that she's looking forward to is seeing JP again and telling him about their travels. Maybe he's finished with that motorcycle - what did he end up naming it?

Image While exploring the Outskirts you came across a gizmo #8 - Charcoal! A collectable. Aren't they just the cutest?

Please feel free to repost this RP for hunny when she is next available to do rolls <3 Much apologies!!

dragoness129 wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: dragoness129
Beardog(s) I'm sending:
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring: [City = 15][Outskirts = 13]
Extra:

While wandering the outskirts you run into a lost beardog! Seems like it wants to be your friend!

ceasefire now!
until we are all free, none of us are free
liberation, freedom and return for palestine!
dogtreat
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Melsride » Sat Aug 13, 2022 2:39 pm

Username: Melsride
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring: Stan -(30-outskirts)Jen -(30-outskirts), Ally -(30-outskirts)
Extra: Looking for something cool!
Last edited by Melsride on Sat Aug 13, 2022 11:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImage
she/her, full time front office manager,
slotomania addict

mallowpop is my kid and they help me out a
lot with posting on the forum part of CS.

ImageImage
Melsride

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Strawberry.Wyne » Sat Aug 13, 2022 2:55 pm

I'd like to craft!
Username: Strawberry.Wyne
Inventory link/Proof:
Image + Image
Item(s) your crafting: lost treasure hoard
₊˚ ︵‿︵୨୧ · · 🍓 · · ୨୧‿︵‿ ˚₊
Strawb~•~She/Her~•~Law Student
Remember to stay hydrated! x

Image Image
₊˚ ︵‿︵୨୧ · · 🍓 · · ୨୧‿︵‿ ˚₊
Strawberry.Wyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dragoness129 » Sat Aug 13, 2022 3:03 pm

dogtreat wrote:
dragoness129 wrote:-snip-

While wandering the outskirts you run into a lost beardog! Seems like it wants to be your friend!

They are so cute! Shepherds them into my archive ♥

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Let's go exploring!
Username: dragoness129
Beardog(s) I'm sending:
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring: [City = 15][Outskirts = 14]
Extra:
dragoness129

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shortstop » Sat Aug 13, 2022 3:58 pm

Let's go exploring!
Username: shortstop
Beardog(s) I'm sending:
Oilslick
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring: 35
Link to last exploration: boop
Extra: City: 6 || Outskirts: 13 || Farmlands: 17
we do the best we can with what we have
┏━━━━━━━━━━━┓
toyhouse
flight rising
arpg storage
discord: shortstop.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━┛
previously shadow9119 (2011-2021)
shortstop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Eevee55 » Sat Aug 13, 2022 4:29 pm

Let's go exploring!
Username: Eevee55
Beardog(s) I'm sending: Image Image Image
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring: 39, 35, 28
City: 3 | 3 | 3
Outskirts: 26 | 22 | 21
Farmlands: 10 | 10 | 4
Link to last exploration: Here
Extra: (Thank you!)
Despite everything,

Image Image Image
Heya, I'm Eevee!
Thank you so much to twinkle! for the adorable avatar!

It's still you.

Eevee55

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ԏєѧѻӆғוѓԑ » Sat Aug 13, 2022 4:30 pm

Let's go exploring!
Username: ԏєѧѻӆғוѓԑ
Beardog(s) I'm sending: bepis [he/they], brian [he/him], and aristotle [he/him]
city:
    0 | 0 | 0
outskirts:
    15 | 0 | 0
farmland:
    6 | 6 | 6
Extra: aristotle looks about ready to dissolve in the water, drinking the bepis
and smiling happily at the feeling of coldness on the inside of his tummy and
the outside of his body at the same time. it's nice and he is very relaxed. he
gushes his appreciation for jp's gesture, doing all this to help him cool off, and
tells him he'd like to live somewhere with his own pool someday.
[this extra is just repeating until hunny is back so i don't forget about it ;v;]
ԏєѧѻӆғוѓԑ 372695

ImageImageImage
ԏєѧѻӆғוѓԑ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mossclaw3706 » Sat Aug 13, 2022 6:25 pm

Let's go exploring!
Username: Mossclaw3706
Beardog(s) I'm sending:
ImageImageImage
Amount of times these beardogs have been exploring: 41, 39, 33 (not including this trip)
City: 5, 4, 4
Outskirts: 10, 8, 3
Farmlands: 24, 24, 24
Lake: 2, 2, 2
Link to last exploration: last adventure
Extra: [repeat from yesterday:] The trio leap back in initial surprise at meeting Pebble, not expecting, well, anything to be out here. But Saxophone drops to a playbow on the shore excitedly. "HI PEBBLE NICE TO MEET YOU I'M SAXOPHONE YOU'RE SO COOL WOW--" Mel and Pidge watch their antics with amusement, wading carefully along the lakeshore.
Mossclaw3706

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby onion » Sat Aug 13, 2022 6:45 pm

Let's go exploring!
Username: onion
Explore stats:
ImageImageImage
spicybo

exploring stats;;
the city- 6
the outskirts- 16
the farmlands- 14

ImageImageImage
sudbo
she/they

exploring stats;;
the city- 0
the outskirts- 0
the farmlands- 4

ImageImageImage
krestikoe
he/it

exploring stats;;
the city- 0
the outskirts- 0
the farmlands- 10

Link to last exploration: xxx
Extra: "spicybo i dont exactly understand why just peachy made that comment yesterday. yknow? the one about you being hot?" says sudbo curiously as the three beardogs trek back to the farmlands.
"oh well its kinda like... well... he likes me!" spicybo responds as a bit of redness crosses his face.
"ohhh! do you like him too?" sudbo asks. then they come to a stop by jps garage. "yes... very much so."
spicybo trots up to the garage opening and raises a paw to tap on the side of it. "hey jp! me sudbo and krestikoe are back at it again. gonna be another hot one though, so drink lots!!!" he calls, and then turns back to the other two with a smile as they leave for the farmlands.
(repost for hunny!)
    모든 data를 모아 mix it around Image
    >my sunshine / free palestine
    >blake/onion, it/its, adult!
    >rwby, kpop ggs, 2hu, splatoon!
    th / pound / carrd / en ᓚᘏᗢ
    like du du du du du! Image

sign a petition to lock certain items!
ImageImageImageImage
onion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EeeeeeejDoge » Sat Aug 13, 2022 10:40 pm

Let's go exploring!
Username: EeeeeeejDoge
Beardog(s) I'm sending:
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring: everyone each: 20 and from it - 3 farm explors
Extra: goes to relax to the farm again
Image Image

ImageImage Image
my th is eeej_doge | signature art by raging_fossil | icon by me

HI I HAVE JUST AWOKENhello and I will be just getting every owed arts sorted out throught next months, I didn’t sort owed arts before my +1 year unactivity and i really apologize - if you’d like any changes to the owed art aka character for the art, type, cancel, anything! Let me know please :] Thank you everyone and BIG, big sorry!
ImageImage
EeeeeeejDoge

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me