🐻 BEARDOGS 🐶 exploration [closed]

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: 🐻 BEARDOGS 🐶 exploration [open]

Postby honeycreeper » Thu Aug 11, 2022 10:24 am

Username: honeycreeper
Beardog(s) I'm sending: Mister Rorschach Cassatt | Signor Valentino | Dreamsicle
ImageImageImage
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring per zone: (forgot to change the total on July 28th)
- Mister R. ( the city 6 | the outskirts 9 | the farmlands 11 | total 26 )
- Signor Valentino ( the city 6 | the outskirts 9 | the farmlands 11 | total 26 )
- Dreamsicle ( the city 6 | the outskirts 9 | the farmlands 11 | total 26 )
Link to last exploration: with the trio
Extra: Dreamsicle had apologized to Fizzy Pop for the misunderstanding, her rough voice stumbling over a few words, but genuine as can be. She could tell that she scared him - although she really didn't mean to - and silently hopes that Fizzy Pop would like to be her friend as well one day. She starts telling him about how much she loves bees, voice as strong as her opinion;

'I mean, they're just so important! They're the biggest pollinator - I mean, of course other insects pollinate as well - but the bee does it so diligently! I understand why you'd be wary, bees get a bad reputation because of their stingers and so-called aggression; they're endangered for goodness sake - I wish others would take their existence into account.' her voice weakens towards the end and she gives him a weak smile - embarrassed for going off like that. She bid him and Cereal Milk a 'goodnight' and headed on back, walking a little faster than usual.

The next day the trio brought something up that they didn't want to discuss - heading back home. If recalled correctly, they had spent four days out in the farmlands and only had enough supplies for seven or eight days. Ten days would be pushing it, and they didn't want to take that risk. Dreamsicle admitted that she didn't bring up the topic yesterday on purpose - she was having too much fun watching Signor and Rorschach help out. She quietly added that she enjoyed spending time with Cereal Milk as well, and didn't want them to forget about her if they left too early. They quickly consoled her and admitted to feeling the same way - the farmlands were different from the bustling city that seemed too loud or even the outskirts which they all enjoyed. They were all reluctant to admit it, but they had to go home. Their den needed tending to and the garden was most likely overdue for a harvest. After a moment of silence Signor piped up;

'Well, we don't have to leave right now, right? I say we leave tomorrow morning - that gives us plenty of time to look for some odds and ends and gives Drea' some time to spend the day with Cereal Milk,' He gives her a look and she responds with a sheepish smile.

'Agreed?' he said.

'Agreed!' Dreamsicle and Mister R. laughed.

They spent the day doing just that - Signor and Mister. R doubled their efforts to help the farmers and Dreamsicle spent some time with Cereal Milk, keeping them company and carrying a few baskets around. Every few hours she would check on the bees once again, staying out of their way, but talking to them nonetheless. Just small things really - saying 'hi' and letting one or two fly a little too close. She left a treat for Fizzy Pop before she left, the last honey-and-oat chunk she had brought.

Night fell too fast and the boys were out like a light. Dreamsicle stopped Cereal Milk before they wandered off, and before she could chicken out she said,

'Hi Cereal Milk! I hope you had a good day today, I know that we did a lot of venturing ourselves,' She breathed deeply and finished her sentence before she could take it back. 'I just wanted to give you a heads up that we'll be leaving tomorrow morning. We have to go home for some supplies and such, meeting up with the museum curator maybe? Plus the den's probably all dusty now and gosh, my garden has got to be ready for harvesting by now. Those poor tomatoes and pumpkins, I hope they haven't gotten overripe.' she stops herself, realizing that she was rambling.

Dreamsicle gives Cereal Milk a shy smile, 'We'll be back though, if that's okay! I'll bring some of my harvest and I'll even bring you a keepsake - you'll love it, I promise!'
honeycreeper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sev.en » Thu Aug 11, 2022 11:14 am

Let's go exploring!
Username: trancegeminii
Beardog(s) I'm sending:
ivy
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring per zone: 0!
Link to last exploration: n/a
Extra: <3

˗ˏˋ seven ⋅•⋅ she/her ⋅•⋅ tired ´ˎ˗
╔⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤╗
trade and dm friendly
general helper for Image !
sharing a brain cell with my wife
╚⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤╝
sev.en

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jasmyn » Thu Aug 11, 2022 11:41 am

Let's go exploring!
Username: Jasmyn
Beardog(s) I'm sending:
ImageImage
ARIES................................ SPIKE!
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring per zone: 0/6/2
Link to last exploration:CLICK!
Extra: n/a
════════════════════════
ImagexxxImage

═══════
Jasmyn
She/They
═══════
TH | Trades
credit

Jasmyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Asternaut » Thu Aug 11, 2022 11:52 am

Let's go exploring!
Username: Asternaut
Beardog(s) I'm sending: ImageImageImage
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring: 17
Link to last exploration: XxXxX
Extra: Freeshavocado's channel got a ton of veiws from that motorcycle!! The lads are happy to get people involved, maybe they'll be another guest star soon!
ImageImage
Asternaut

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nova-Moshi » Thu Aug 11, 2022 12:31 pm

Let's go exploring!
Username: Nova-Moshi
Beardog(s) I'm sending: Image Image
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring per zone:
Indie - 5 City, 10 Outskirts, 6 Farmland
Aurora - 1 City, 7 Outskirts, 3 Farmland
Link to last exploration: X
Extra: In the low sunset, Indie and Aurora were relaxing on the hillside of the country. Indie gently fussed and licked at her mate's mane, setting any stray strands back into place and smoothing down loose ones. The uni-bear's belly was getting plumper by the day, and rest was equally as important. Today would be one of the calmer days before the storm of motherhood gently set onto them. Yet they couldn't be more excited.
•Nova•
Image Image
"If I am killed for simply living, let death be kinder than man."
Nova-Moshi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yawnicon » Thu Aug 11, 2022 1:20 pm

Let's go exploring!
Username:Yawnicon
Beardog(s) I'm sending:
???
Overall Scavenges: 1
| TC: 1 | TO: 0 | FLs: 0
Link to last exploration: Previously, on…
Extra:
Yawnicon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sev.en » Thu Aug 11, 2022 1:39 pm

exploration results:

Mossclaw3706 wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: Mossclaw3706
Beardog(s) I'm sending:
ImageImageImage
Amount of times these beardogs have been exploring: 37, 35, 29 (not including this trip)
City: 5, 4, 4
Outskirts: 10, 8, 3
Farmlands: 23, 23, 23
Link to last exploration: last adventure
Extra: Saxophone arrives to the Farmlands, determined to find their big fuzzy friend again! They clumsily perform several of the tricks Mel taught them, and...
"Though a magician never reveals their tricks," Saxophone said furtively, paw up to their mouth with hushed secrecy, "...I think I could let you in on one of my Signature ones..."

You're about to head home for the evening when a very lost beardog wanders over. Perhaps it'd like if you took it home?
shortstop wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: shortstop
Beardog(s) I'm sending:
Oilslick
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring: 32
Link to last exploration: boop
Extra: City: 6 || Outskirts: 13 || Farmlands: 14

ImageWhile walking down the dusty road, a farmer pulls you aside and asks you for help. And because you're a NICE BEARDOG you help them. They reward you with a Vegetable Basket! Healthy! You can craft something with this.
Strawberry.Wyne wrote:
Let’s go explore!
Link to last exploration: x
Beardog(s) I'm sending: Mirtilo & Thorne & Mush
Extra:
~ The rather gloomy day was enough to make any grown beardog drag their paws, not to mention a beardog carrying some extra weight. Mirtilo perked up a little at the sight of you, a small smile resting on his muzzle. He nodded as he continued to curl up beside you under the quilt, resting his head atop yours. “Haven’t been sleeping all too well lately, the pubbies seem absolutely restless in there.” he admitted with a yawn as he closed his eyes.

Mush
Outskirts: 9th Trip
Farmlands: 10
City: 1
Mirtilo
Outskirts: 14th Trip
Farmlands: 20
City: 5

Thorne
Outskirts: 4th Trip
Farmlands: 3
City: 0

Image While exploring the Outskirts you came across a gizmo #14 - Fwog! A collectable. Aren't they just the cutest?
namiwami wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: namiwami
Beardog(s) I'm sending: Pavo!!
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring per zone: city 5 | outskirts 8 | farmland 0
Link to last exploration: ohhh yeahhh
Extra: Pavo on da move!

Image While exploring the Outskirts you came across a Purple Doodad #2! A collectable. One of three to be found in this zone!
Music_Lover wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: Music_Lover
Beardog(s) I'm sending: Raspberry & Dynomite
ImageImage
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring:
City: 0 | 0
Outskirts: 6 | 0
Farmlands: 7 | 7
Total: 13 | 7

Link to last exploration: Boop!
Extra: The two are happy to see another's face! Raspberry is quick to greet him and Dynomite watches a little unsure
"Hi There! We're not lost, just going wherever the wind takes us. Rolling with the flow, y'know?"
Dynomite even chimes up after a little more conversation, "Do you happen to know the way to the signpost? We'd like to see if the thing actually exists or if it's just a hoax."

Image Some of you are getting braver, now. There's reports in the Explorers Guild that some few of you have made it all the way to the fence. Too bad you can't seem to find that gap you've heard whispers about. You're headed back from a long journey out when you notice something you've never seen before. Tucked into a little enclave between the trees, in an opening all of its own, is a shack. Abandoned buildings themselves are not unfamiliar sights out this way; but you've never seen one with its lights on.

As you creep closer, over the glare of the lights, you think you can see an outline of... well... there's nothing else it could be. A furless. But then, under the weight of your paws, a stick breaks and the head in the window swivels to look at you. Two, blinking, all too startled LEDs. Not a furless. But certainly unlike any droid you've ever seen.

"Hello!" it calls out across the opening. Lifting a furless-shaped-hand up to greet you. "You don't gotta come any closer; he said I might be seein' you lot soon. Also said you lot might be a bit scared. Our kind ain't common in the City, I take it? Nevermind. Here--" he lobs a device at you. What seems to be a little re-breather of some kind; fashioned to fit the muzzle of a beardog. "S'broken. Needs tinkering. Take it to the Curator won't you? Can't let you lot through the gap in the fence without the proper equipment afterall."

(The Museum Curator would be interested in this!)
Melsride wrote:Username: Melsride
Beardog(s) I'm sending:ImageImageImage
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring: Stan -28, Jen -28, Ally -28
Link to last exploration: here
Extra: Looking for something cool!

Image While exploring the Outskirts you did a good deed and got given 20 meat!
onion wrote:
Let's go exploring!
Username: onion
Explore stats:
ImageImageImage
spicybo

exploring stats;;
the city- 6
the outskirts- 16
the farmlands- 11

ImageImageImage
sudbo
she/they

exploring stats;;
the city- 0
the outskirts- 0
the farmlands- 1

ImageImageImage
krestikoe
he/it

exploring stats;;
the city- 0
the outskirts- 0
the farmlands- 7

Link to last exploration: xxx
Extra: "pfff yeah right! i just picked this thing up cuz it looked cool," spicybo teased jp. he set the doodad down by krestikoe and walked up to just peachy, touching noses for only a quick moment before pulling back and pointing towards an anxious snail beardog wearing a smile.
"so this is sudbo! theyre really cool and just joined the hive a few days ago!"
"hii ive heard a lot about you!" sudbo beams. "my specialty is foraging. hope to find lots of goodies on our trips, right spicybo?"
"totally!"

ImageWhile walking down the dusty road, a farmer pulls you aside and asks you for help. And because you're a NICE BEARDOG you help them. They reward you with some Plant Fiber! Try not to question them giving you just grass. You can craft something with this.
dragoness129 wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: dragoness129
Beardog(s) I'm sending:
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring: [City = 15][Outskirts = 11]
Extra:

Image While exploring the Outskirts you came across a Mangoo Magnoot! A collectable. I wonder why it's called that... Well. You can put it on your fridge.
metal wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: metal
Beardog(s) I'm sending: Image
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring per zone: five times in the outskirts, 0 in the other zones
Link to last exploration: xx
Extra:

Image While exploring the Outskirts you came across a gizmo #18 - Ladybug! A collectable. Aren't they just the cutest?
ԏєѧѻӆғוѓԑ wrote:

Let's go exploring!
Username: ԏєѧѻӆғוѓԑ
Beardog(s) I'm sending: bepis [he/they], brian [he/him], and aristotle [he/him]
city:
    0 | 0 | 0
outskirts:
    15 | 0 | 0
farmland:
    3 | 3 | 3
Extra: aristotle seems to be enjoying the outdoors more lately, despite seeming rather
tired from helping out in the fields so much. he can feel that
the manual labor is making his body stronger and he feels
healthier than before, and he's enjoying spending all the time
with his new friends ! he admits to JP that although he's been
feeling nice lately, he does wish it'd get less hot out, because otherwise
working all afternoon in his thick fur is going to be the death of him.

ImageWhile walking down the dusty road, a farmer pulls you aside and asks you for help. And because you're a NICE BEARDOG you help them. They reward you with a Bag of Seeds! Wonder what they'll grow? You can craft something with this.
Eevee55 wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: Eevee55
Beardog(s) I'm sending: Image Image Image
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring: 36, 32, 25
City: 2 | 2 | 2
Outskirts: 25 | 21 | 20
Farmlands: 9 | 9 | 3
Link to last exploration: Here
Extra: The trio looks curious about the boombox just peachy is working on, waving back at him happily. They hope he likes the cool helmets they found! All three really like the idea of getting biker outfits, so it's back to the city again today!
(Thank you!)

Image While exploring the City you did a good deed and got given 50 meat!
LittleMaple wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: LittleMaple
Beardog(s) I'm sending:
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring:
Callie she/her
Outskirts: 10
Farmlands: 9 (this is 10th)
Total: 19 (this is 20th)(woah)
Xandra she/xem
Outskirts: 4
Farmlands: 9 (this is 10th)
Total: 14 (this is 15th)
"Prince" Jinx he/him
Farmlands: 5 (this is 6th)
Total: 8 (this is 9th)
Link to last exploration: beep
Extra: n/a <3

ImageWhile walking down the dusty road, a farmer pulls you aside and asks you for help. And because you're a NICE BEARDOG you help them. They reward you with a Fruit Basket! Mmm Tasty. You can craft something with this.
honeycreeper wrote:Username: honeycreeper
Beardog(s) I'm sending: Mister Rorschach Cassatt | Signor Valentino | Dreamsicle
ImageImageImage
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring per zone: (forgot to change the total on July 28th)
- Mister R. ( the city 6 | the outskirts 9 | the farmlands 11 | total 26 )
- Signor Valentino ( the city 6 | the outskirts 9 | the farmlands 11 | total 26 )
- Dreamsicle ( the city 6 | the outskirts 9 | the farmlands 11 | total 26 )
Link to last exploration: with the trio
Extra: Dreamsicle had apologized to Fizzy Pop for the misunderstanding, her rough voice stumbling over a few words, but genuine as can be. She could tell that she scared him - although she really didn't mean to - and silently hopes that Fizzy Pop would like to be her friend as well one day. She starts telling him about how much she loves bees, voice as strong as her opinion;

'I mean, they're just so important! They're the biggest pollinator - I mean, of course other insects pollinate as well - but the bee does it so diligently! I understand why you'd be wary, bees get a bad reputation because of their stingers and so-called aggression; they're endangered for goodness sake - I wish others would take their existence into account.' her voice weakens towards the end and she gives him a weak smile - embarrassed for going off like that. She bid him and Cereal Milk a 'goodnight' and headed on back, walking a little faster than usual.

The next day the trio brought something up that they didn't want to discuss - heading back home. If recalled correctly, they had spent four days out in the farmlands and only had enough supplies for seven or eight days. Ten days would be pushing it, and they didn't want to take that risk. Dreamsicle admitted that she didn't bring up the topic yesterday on purpose - she was having too much fun watching Signor and Rorschach help out. She quietly added that she enjoyed spending time with Cereal Milk as well, and didn't want them to forget about her if they left too early. They quickly consoled her and admitted to feeling the same way - the farmlands were different from the bustling city that seemed too loud or even the outskirts which they all enjoyed. They were all reluctant to admit it, but they had to go home. Their den needed tending to and the garden was most likely overdue for a harvest. After a moment of silence Signor piped up;

'Well, we don't have to leave right now, right? I say we leave tomorrow morning - that gives us plenty of time to look for some odds and ends and gives Drea' some time to spend the day with Cereal Milk,' He gives her a look and she responds with a sheepish smile.

'Agreed?' he said.

'Agreed!' Dreamsicle and Mister R. laughed.

They spent the day doing just that - Signor and Mister. R doubled their efforts to help the farmers and Dreamsicle spent some time with Cereal Milk, keeping them company and carrying a few baskets around. Every few hours she would check on the bees once again, staying out of their way, but talking to them nonetheless. Just small things really - saying 'hi' and letting one or two fly a little too close. She left a treat for Fizzy Pop before she left, the last honey-and-oat chunk she had brought.

Night fell too fast and the boys were out like a light. Dreamsicle stopped Cereal Milk before they wandered off, and before she could chicken out she said,

'Hi Cereal Milk! I hope you had a good day today, I know that we did a lot of venturing ourselves,' She breathed deeply and finished her sentence before she could take it back. 'I just wanted to give you a heads up that we'll be leaving tomorrow morning. We have to go home for some supplies and such, meeting up with the museum curator maybe? Plus the den's probably all dusty now and gosh, my garden has got to be ready for harvesting by now. Those poor tomatoes and pumpkins, I hope they haven't gotten overripe.' she stops herself, realizing that she was rambling.

Dreamsicle gives Cereal Milk a shy smile, 'We'll be back though, if that's okay! I'll bring some of my harvest and I'll even bring you a keepsake - you'll love it, I promise!'

ImageWhile walking down the dusty road, a farmer pulls you aside and asks you for help. And because you're a NICE BEARDOG you help them. They reward you with a bunch of Flowers! How pretty~ You can craft something with this.
trancegeminii wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: trancegeminii
Beardog(s) I'm sending:
ivy
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring per zone: 0!
Link to last exploration: n/a
Extra: <3

Image After a tiring day of wandering the Outskirts, you've returned with a flower, awh pretty!
Jasmyn wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: Jasmyn
Beardog(s) I'm sending:
ImageImage
ARIES................................ SPIKE!
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring per zone: 0/6/2
Link to last exploration:CLICK!
Extra: n/a

ImageWhile walking down the dusty road, a farmer pulls you aside and asks you for help. And because you're a NICE BEARDOG you help them. They reward you with a Fruit Basket! Mmm Tasty. You can craft something with this.
Asternaut wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: Asternaut
Beardog(s) I'm sending: ImageImageImage
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring: 17
Link to last exploration: XxXxX
Extra: Freeshavocado's channel got a ton of veiws from that motorcycle!! The lads are happy to get people involved, maybe they'll be another guest star soon!

Image While exploring the Outskirts you came across a gizmo #21 - Sunshine! A collectable. Aren't they just the cutest?
Nova-Moshi wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: Nova-Moshi
Beardog(s) I'm sending: Image Image
Indie - 5 City, 10 Outskirts, 6 Farmland
Aurora - 1 City, 7 Outskirts, 3 Farmland
Link to last exploration: X
Extra: In the low sunset, Indie and Aurora were relaxing on the hillside of the country. Indie gently fussed and licked at her mate's mane, setting any stray strands back into place and smoothing down loose ones. The uni-bear's belly was getting plumper by the day, and rest was equally as important. Today would be one of the calmer days before the storm of motherhood gently set onto them. Yet they couldn't be more excited.

ImageWhile walking down the dusty road, a farmer pulls you aside and asks you for help. And because you're a NICE BEARDOG you help them. They reward you with a Bag of Seeds! Wonder what they'll grow? You can craft something with this.
Yawnicon wrote:
Let's go exploring!
Username:Yawnicon
Beardog(s) I'm sending:
???
Overall Scavenges: 1
| TC: 1 | TO: 0 | FLs: 0
Link to last exploration: Previously, on…
Extra:

Image While exploring the City you did a good deed and got given 50 meat! you also happen acrossImage a Orange Slonky! A collectable. Sproing.

˗ˏˋ seven ⋅•⋅ she/her ⋅•⋅ tired ´ˎ˗
╔⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤╗
trade and dm friendly
general helper for Image !
sharing a brain cell with my wife
╚⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤╝
sev.en

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Strawberry.Wyne » Thu Aug 11, 2022 1:51 pm

*Edited to change location, did not want to post it twice and add more to the thread ^^;*
Let’s go explore!
Link to last exploration: x
Beardog(s) I'm sending: Mirtilo & Thorne & Mush
Extra:
~ The rather gloomy day was enough to make any grown beardog drag their paws, not to mention a beardog carrying some extra weight. Mirtilo perked up a little at the sight of you, a small smile resting on his muzzle. He nodded as he continued to curl up beside you under the quilt, resting his head atop yours. “Haven’t been sleeping all too well lately, the pubbies seem absolutely restless in there.” he admitted with a yawn as he closed his eyes.

The group straps on their rebreathers as the head into the lake, eager to explore the new area.

Mush
Outskirts: 9
Farmlands: 10
City: 1
Lake: 1st Trip
Mirtilo
Outskirts: 14
Farmlands: 20
City: 5

Thorne
Farmlands: 3
Last edited by Strawberry.Wyne on Fri Aug 12, 2022 3:34 am, edited 4 times in total.
₊˚ ︵‿︵୨୧ · · 🍓 · · ୨୧‿︵‿ ˚₊
Strawb~•~She/Her~•~Law Student
Remember to stay hydrated! x

Image Image
₊˚ ︵‿︵୨୧ · · 🍓 · · ୨୧‿︵‿ ˚₊
Strawberry.Wyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby onion » Thu Aug 11, 2022 1:51 pm

Let's go exploring!
Username: onion
Explore stats:
ImageImageImage
spicybo

exploring stats;;
the city- 6
the outskirts- 16
the farmlands- 12

ImageImageImage
sudbo
she/they

exploring stats;;
the city- 0
the outskirts- 0
the farmlands- 2

ImageImageImage
krestikoe
he/it

exploring stats;;
the city- 0
the outskirts- 0
the farmlands- 8

Link to last exploration: xxx
Extra: "pfff yeah right! i just picked this thing up cuz it looked cool," spicybo teased jp. he set the doodad down by krestikoe and walked up to just peachy, touching noses for only a quick moment before pulling back and pointing towards an anxious snail beardog wearing a smile.
"so this is sudbo! theyre really cool and just joined the hive a few days ago!"
"hii ive heard a lot about you!" sudbo beams. "my specialty is foraging. hope to find lots of goodies on our trips, right spicybo?"
"totally!" (repost for hunny)
    모든 data를 모아 mix it around Image
    >my sunshine / free palestine
    >blake/onion, it/its, adult!
    >rwby, kpop ggs, 2hu, splatoon!
    th / pound / carrd / en ᓚᘏᗢ
    like du du du du du! Image

sign a petition to lock certain items!
ImageImageImageImage
onion

My pets
My items