🐻 BEARDOGS 🐶 exploration [closed]

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: 🐻 BEARDOGS 🐶 exploration [open]

Postby hunny.milk.tea » Sat Aug 06, 2022 12:01 pm

exploration results:

chaotic creativity wrote:
    Let's go exploring!
    Username: chaotic creativity
    Beardog(s) I'm sending: scribbles & stitches & mango
    Image Image Image
    Amount of times this beardog has been exploring:
      The City: 5 | 5 | 5
      The Outskirts: 10 | 11 | 6
      The Farmlands: 6 | 6 | 6
    Link to last exploration: here
    Extra: The journey through the farmlands continues.

ImageWhile walking down the dusty road, a farmer pulls you aside and asks you for help. And because you're a NICE BEARDOG you help them. They reward you with a bunch of Flowers! How pretty~ You can craft something with this. just peachy gives a smile to the passing group!
ԏєѧѻӆғוѓԑ wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: ԏєѧѻӆғוѓԑ
Beardog(s) I'm sending: vespertine [they/them], wonderbread [he/him], and bepis [he/they]
Image         Image         Image
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring per zone:
city:
    0 | 0 | 0
outskirts:
    15 | 15 | 15
farmland:
    0 | 0 | 0
Extra:

Image While exploring the Outskirts you did a good deed and got given 40 meat!
dragoness129 wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: dragoness129
Beardog(s) I'm sending:
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring: [City = 15][Outskirts = 7]
Extra:

Image While exploring the Outskirts you did a good deed and got given 20 meat! (3
Strawberry.Wyne wrote:
Let’s go explore!
Link to last exploration: x
Beardog(s) I'm sending: Mirtilo & Malibu & Mush
Extra:
~The blue beardog stretches as he reaches JP, giving him a grateful and warm, but tired, smile. He waddles over towards Melon, pressing a gentle peck to his forehead so as not to wake him up. He needed the rest! Especially with growing all those pups in there. Mirtilo finally settled in the shade, resting on his side with his legs stretched. He was grateful for JP’s help, Gus friends tried their best, but nothing compared to that of a father’s- er, grandfather’s love and care. “Thank you Just Peachy, but I’m okay. A water would be perfect though, thank you.” he murmured in a soft tone, still not wanting to disturb the sleeping pink beardog beside him.

Mush
Outskirts: 5
Farmlands: 9th Trip
City: 1
Mirtilo
Outskirts: 10
Farmlands: 19th Trip
City: 5

Thorne
Outskirts: 0
Farmlands: 2nd Trip
City: 0

ImageWhile walking down the dusty road, a farmer pulls you aside and asks you for help. And because you're a NICE BEARDOG you help them. They reward you with some Plant Fiber! Try not to question them giving you just grass. You can craft something with this. today the sun was still around the middle of the sky, shining down brightly on the spectacle below. it was just peachy fussing over a blow-up pool floatie duck, blowing into the hole as he frantically tried to keep it afloat. the jacuzzi had been finally finished, though much to just peachy's disappointments the jets continued to malfunction and turn off. melon was floating on a lil inner tube with a water in hand, relaxing as one does when carrying pubbies. he looked over and spotted your group, giving a soft smile and a wave. just peachy looked over and caught your eyes, giving a grin. "ahh just in time! cmon, i got some bepis in the cooler, time to have a last couple relaxing days before the pups come in. make yourself comfy!" just peachy added. as you come up to the jacuzzi melon leans over his float whispering. "I talked to him a bit about how he shouldn't be as stressed out and worried, he seemed to get the message... now cmere handsome, won't you join me? the water is just fine!" melon winked and gave you a soft peck on the snout before helping you into the water, the jets finally coming back on and blasting bubbles into the water as jp gives a triumphant fist pump to the sky.
metal wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: metal
Beardog(s) I'm sending: Image
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring per zone: first time this beardogs exploring
Link to last exploration: xx
Extra:

Image While exploring the Outskirts you came across a gizmo #20 - Zaptastic! A collectable. Aren't they just the cutest?
shortstop wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: shortstop
Beardog(s) I'm sending:
Oilslick
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring: 27
Link to last exploration: boop
Extra: City: 6 || Outskirts: 13 || Farmlands: 9

ImageWhile walking down the dusty road, a farmer pulls you aside and asks you for help. And because you're a NICE BEARDOG you help them. They reward you with a Vegetable Basket! Healthy! You can craft something with this.
Jasmyn wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: Jasmyn
Beardog(s) I'm sending:
ImageImage
ARIES................................ SPIKE!
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring per zone: 0/3/0
Link to last exploration:CLICK!
Extra: n/a

Image While exploring the Outskirts you did a good deed and got given 20 meat!
Eevee55 wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: Eevee55
Beardog(s) I'm sending: Image Image Image
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring: 31, 27, 20
City: 1 | 1 | 1
Outskirts: 21 | 17 | 16
Farmlands: 9 | 9 | 3
Link to last exploration: Here
Extra: All three seem quite happy with the halo they found! They've been taking turns wearing it on the journey back. The trio seems excited to see the progress just peachy has made on the motorcycle, and nod eagerly at his statement that they should look for him while out exploring. They will definitely be sure to keep an eye out!
(Thank you!)

ImageWhile exploring the Outskirts you came across a Green Doodad #1! A collectable. One of three to be found in this zone! this hot summer day the trio could see just peachy in the distance as they approached, rolling a black tire close to the covered tarp. you come closer, and just peachy spots you, giving a friendly wave. "oh hey, just in time- oh hey, nice catch today" he gives you a wink, eyeing your bright green doodad with a smile. he always had adored the doodads, having collected them as a young pup. he then uncovered the motorcycle, pulling the tarp off to reveal the finished and dry paint job, rolling the tire on over. "just need one last tire and then this baby is ready to ride!" he exclaimed excitedly.
Music_Lover wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: Music_Lover
Beardog(s) I'm sending: Sunny & Bic
ImageImage
City: 2 | 2
Outskirts: 5 | 10
Farmlands: 6 | 6
Total: 13 | 18

Link to last exploration: Boop!
Extra: JP's sympathy for his unfound Gizmo gives Bic the strength to head out again today. He holds his head up a little higher; maybe he doesn't need a spirit Gizmo to be okay? He's contemplative on their trip, giving Sunny a very strange feeling.

Image While exploring the vast Farmlands you came across a Blue Doodad #3! A collectable. One of three to be found in this zone! just peachy felt his pelt prickle and he looked over his shoulder, spotting you. luckily it appeared that again jp had escaped another gizmo interaction, but he saw how down you looked. lightly he patted your shoulder. "cheer up, ain't nothing cooler than a snazzy new car right? you'll be the talk of the town now, i have quite the collection myself!"
onion wrote:
Let's go exploring!
Username: onion
Explore stats:
ImageImageImage
spicybo

exploring stats;;
the city- 6
the outskirts- 16
the farmlands- 6

ImageImageImage
frukto

exploring stats;;
the city- 2
the outskirts- 1
the farmlands- 6

ImageImageImage
krestikoe

exploring stats;;
the city- 0
the outskirts- 0
the farmlands- 2

Link to last exploration: xxx
Extra:
spicybo is nervous to see just peachy after what happened yesterday. however frukto talks him into telling the other beardog how he really feels the night before they leave!
so spicybo diceybo, frukto, and krestikoe trek towards the farmlands yet again. spicybo gulps as he approaches a turned around jp.
"hey... just p-peachy!" he says softly. "so i was thinking and... well... ill just... be honest i guess..." spicybo kicks up some dirt with his back paw and frukto comes up beside him to give a gentle but reassuring nod that this is the right thing to do.
"i-i think... i like you!" he shouts! then spicybo takes a step back and his eyes widen as he realizes what hes said. "s-sorry if thats... weird or something..."

ImageWhile walking down the dusty road, a farmer pulls you aside and asks you for help. And because you're a NICE BEARDOG you help them. They reward you with a Bag of Seeds! Wonder what they'll grow? You can craft something with this. just peachy is quickly conpiling loads of bepis into the cooler, the jacuzzi now up and running as it was plugged into the side of the garage, the jets full blast. melon is there, lounging in it and sipping a lemonade, his cheeks rosy which signifies that mirtilo had visited recently. melon notices you approaching first, smiling and giving an encouraging wave. just peachy looks up from blowing up a sparkly alligator floating, his eyes shining as they catch yours. suddenly time seems to slow, jp standing stock still as you approach. "oh hey there spiceybo dicey! u-uh, how are you?" just peachy starts, but is soon cut off as you blurt some stuff out. the instant the words hit the air jp's heart skips a beat, the blood rushing to his cheeks as he feels himself become as light as a feather. "y-you uh- you... you like me? l-like... truly like me?" just peachy stammers out, in both shock and sheer excitement. the nerves started to bite at him and his face grows a tomato red, clamming up. melon leans over the edge of the jacuzzi, giving a soft smile to you. "paps likes you too, he can't stop talking about you whenever you leave, trust me i think the feeling is mutual!" just peachy seems to break out of his stunned state, lightly pressing a paw to melon's snout and pushing him lightly back into the jacuzzi. "i um... i think i like you too... spiceybo dicey..." a sheepish, watery smile crosses just peaches snout. there was a small silence between the two of you, melon watching with delight as jp then lightly gives your forehead a smooch. without realizing what he does, he quickly scrambles away into the garage, hiding in his embarrassment from his awkward actions, melon giving a light giggle. "you'll have to excuse him, this is pretty new for him! he's never liked anyone before!"
Mossclaw3706 wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: Mossclaw3706
Beardog(s) I'm sending:
ImageImageImage
Amount of times these beardogs have been exploring: 33, 31, 25 (not including this trip)
City: 5, 4, 4
Outskirts: 10, 8, 3
Farmlands: 18, 18, 18
Link to last exploration: last adventure
Extra: Mel begins to say "Well, we wouldn't wanna imp--" before the group of beardogs hears a loud splash erupt behind them. Saxophone had already dove into the Jacuzzi, leaving Pidge absolutely soaked, their pristine fur absolutely plastered to their body. There was a beat of silence as Mel held in their laughter, before Saxophone squeaked,
"Well, now you might as well get in!"

Image While exploring the vast Farmlands you came across a Blue Doodad #1! A collectable. One of three to be found in this zone! just peachy seems to be in a grand mood, smiling and laughing and giving out high fives to all he comes into contact with. melon has been telling others that someone named 'spiceybo dicey' has caught his heart and the usual grump is now as head over heels as cupid. jp approach you and gives you a pat on the back, barking a laugh as one of you lot jumps into the jacuzzi. he passes out little floaties and ever a tiny pool noodle to wrap around your new doodad. "cmon it's summer time, relaxation and fun awaits! rest those paws of yours, they must be tired after all the adventures!" jp hands all of you a cold, refreshing can of bepis, popping his own open and taking a big gulp.
EeeeeeejDoge wrote:
Let's go exploring!
Username: EeeeeeejDoge
Beardog(s) I'm sending:
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring: 17 (1 farm explors) | 17 (1 farm explors) | 17 (1 farm explors)
Extra: goes for a bit exploring from the farma in the morning

Image While exploring the Outskirts you came across a gizmo #10 - Teddy! A collectable. Aren't they just the cutest? just peachy seems to avoid you like the plague, melon reassures you it is nothing personal, it is just that jp has childhood scares from those gizmos.
hunny.milk.tea wrote:
let's go exploring!
username: hunny.milk.tea
beardog(s) I'm sending: Image. Image
gumball / just "jp" peachy
amount of times this beardog has been exploring: 33 | 33
amount of times that places have been explored:
outskirts: 15
city: 5
farmlands: 13
link to last exploration: here !
extra: (3

ImageWhile walking down the dusty road, a farmer pulls you aside and asks you for help. And because you're a NICE BEARDOG you help them. They reward you with a bunch of Flowers! How pretty~ You can craft something with this. (3
Melsride wrote:Username: Melsride
Beardog(s) I'm sending:ImageImageImage
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring: Stan -24, Jen -24, Ally -24
Extra: Looking for something cool!

Image While exploring the Outskirts you came across a Letter E Magnoot! A collectable. You can put it on your fridge. just peachy informs you that the magnoot is a cool catch!
Julie_PiscesGirl wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: Julie_PiscesGirl
Beardog(s) I'm sending:
Image Image
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring: 27, 11
Extra: Thank you! :)

Image While exploring the Outskirts you came across a Purple Doodad #2! A collectable. One of three to be found in this zone! (3
honeycreeper wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: honeycreeper
Beardog(s) I'm sending: Mister Rorschach Cassatt | Signor Valentino | Dreamsicle
ImageImageImage
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring per zone: (forgot to change the total on July 28th)
- Mister R. ( the city 6 | the outskirts 8 | the farmlands 7 | total 21 )
- Signor Valentino ( the city 6 | the outskirts 8 | the farmlands 7 | total 21 )
- Dreamsicle ( the city 6 | the outskirts 8 | the farmlands 7 | total 21 )
Link to last exploration: with the trio
Extra: Our trio had paused at the question JP asked. None of them had a concrete answer - they had just kind of started going on adventures for the fun of it. It was finally Dreamsicle that started the answer ;

'We aren't exactly preparing for one thing,' she started. 'An adventure can have multiple outcomes, so I guess we're preparing for as many as we can think of. Whether that be someone getting hurt along the way or finding something we haven't before.' she slowly got out.

Mister R. continued, 'I guess you could say we're preparing for any life-changing events?' his tone lifted at the end of his sentence, but he continued strongly. 'An adventure can be anything; it can be like a fairy-tale where the knight slays the dragon or something like that. We're not hoping to fight any monsters of course, but we are looking to do something out of the ordinary.'

'Right!' Signor cut in. 'An adventure doesn't have to be dangerous to be exciting - it just has to be an experience. We're exploring the unknown world around us, uncovering secrets and making our own stories along the way. What's more fun than that?' The trio nodded along to each other's words. It wasn't the best explanation they could come up with right now, but it seemed to fit for the moment.

And so, the rest of the day passes generally the same. Our trio was thoroughly prepared with plenty of provisions and water, maps that they have filled out on their adventures and a bunch of first aid kits. The bags are heavier, but are split evenly and each beardog has one of their own to carry. They set off early the next morning, when the sun was rising and the stars were just starting to disappear. Yes, adventures are usually dangerous with a life-changing end, but the three friends just wanted to experience life together. To learn more about the world and see anything and everything they could. Their adventure would be their own to share together.

Image While exploring the Outskirts you came across a Mangoo Magnoot! A collectable. I wonder why it's called that... Well. You can put it on your fridge. just peachy listened to the group each share their own response and he listens with intrigue. some might have assumed getting told what is and isn't an adventure might put jp in a spiteful mode, being a king of adventuring and exploring. but the pink beardog actually believed the opposite, in hearing how others perceive it and how they explain their views, it can really expand one's mindset on adventuring. his face brightened and he nodded along, his tail sweeping behind him deep in thought. "I suppose that is true... hm, adventuring is different for each individual, so i guess prepare for what you wish to seek and I hope the journey brings you great satisfaction." he stated a matter-of-factly. you give him a strange look, wondering why he was acting so sagely, but when it came to exploring he was very serious.
S h e b s t e r wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username:S h e b s t e r
Beardog(s) I'm sending:Image
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring per zone:| City:0 Outskirts: 3 Farmlands: 1

Link to last exploration:xxx
Extra:
Cotton Candy: “Wanders in Silence”

Image While exploring the Outskirts you did a good deed and got given 20 meat! just peachy hopes that you have good day!
zatty wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: Zatty
Beardog(s) I'm sending: Tbn, Pip
ImageImage
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring: 6, 6
Extra: Pip chases the slinky endlessly

Image While exploring the Outskirts you came across a Letter B Magnoot! A collectable. You can put it on your fridge. just peachy watched as you two chased after one another, giving a snort and a shake of his head.
Nova-Moshi wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: Nova-Moshi
Beardog(s) I'm sending: Image Image
Indie - 4 City, 8 Outskirts, 5 Farmland
Aurora - 0 City, 5 Outskirts, 2 Farmland
Link to last exploration: X
Extra: In the outskirts, Indie is visiting some family. Aurora has seen her parents before in pictures, but never spoken to them except over phone calls. They're such lovely beardogs, Aurora gently teases Indie that she shouldn't be so nervous. And after their familial visit goes well, Indie huffs and says she hasn't lived around her family, to which Aurora chuckles and bumps her on the side. Either way, they made a lovely kid.

Image After a tiring day of wandering the Outskirts, you've returned with an eyebrow piercing! Wow what would your m0mther say? just peachy watched the two love birds and their closeness with watery eyes, smiling wide and giving a soft sigh. again he couldn't help but feel a protectiveness over the two, as if they were his own daughters in a sense, but he walked on over. "the day is getting closer and closer isnt it, exciting stuff! hopefully one day I'll see the squirt out here on some adventures hm?" he said with a chuckle, wishing the two well and handing them sacks of packed dinner. pesto pasta with some parmesan cheese sprinkled on top!

end of exploration posts! feel free to post below this as it was done after rollover!
hunny.milk.tea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ԏєѧѻӆғוѓԑ » Sat Aug 06, 2022 12:17 pm

Let's go exploring!
Username: ԏєѧѻӆғוѓԑ
Beardog(s) I'm sending: bepis [he/they], brian [he/him], and aristotle [he/him]
city:
    0 | 0 | 0
outskirts:
    15 | 0 | 0
farmland:
    0 | 0 | 0
Extra: bepis is way too hyped to be dragging his friends out into the wilds... >:)
Last edited by ԏєѧѻӆғוѓԑ on Wed Aug 17, 2022 1:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ԏєѧѻӆғוѓԑ 372695

ImageImageImage
ԏєѧѻӆғוѓԑ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 🐻 BEARDOGS 🐶 Locations

Postby dragoness129 » Sat Aug 06, 2022 12:17 pm

Let's go exploring!
Username: dragoness129
Beardog(s) I'm sending:
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring: [City = 15][Outskirts = 8]
Extra:
dragoness129

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chaotic creativity » Sat Aug 06, 2022 12:21 pm

Let's go exploring!
    Username: chaotic creativity
    Beardog(s) I'm sending: scribbles & stitches & mango
    Image Image Image
      The City: 5 | 5 | 5
      The Outskirts: 10 | 11 | 6
      The Farmlands: 7 | 7 | 7
    Extra: The journey through the farmlands continues.
chaotic creativity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Strawberry.Wyne » Sat Aug 06, 2022 12:53 pm

I'd like to redeem an achievement!
Username:Strawberry.Wyne
Achievement:Visit the Farmlands 20 times
Proof (if applicable): 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

Let’s go explore!
Beardog(s) I'm sending: Mirtilo & Thorne & Mush
Extra:
~A grin settled onto Mirtilo’s muzzle as he spotted your little family. He felt warmth grow a little in his chest, happiness and love. Even though the pups had yet to make their appearance, they seemed to be bringing their dysfunctional little family together. “Hey! You got it up and running!” he chirped, happily as he waddled over to where you were lounging in the jacuzzi. He cheeks warmed at your nickname before returning a small peck to your muzzle as he climbed in to rest beside you. He stretched himself out, letting the warmth of the water comfort his slightly achy belly. “He definitely seems more relaxed, cheerful even.” he replied, feeling relieved and happy that both him and JP were on good terms now. Thorne and Mush both relaxed in the shade beside the jacuzzi, chatting to the couple of lovebirds about the soon coming pubbies and the prospective names.

Mush
Outskirts: 5
Farmlands: 10th Trip
City: 1
Mirtilo
Outskirts: 10
Farmlands: 20th Trip
City: 5

Thorne
Outskirts: 0
Farmlands: 3nd Trip
City: 0
₊˚ ︵‿︵୨୧ · · 🍓 · · ୨୧‿︵‿ ˚₊
Strawb~•~She/Her~•~Law Student
Remember to stay hydrated! x

Image Image
Strawberry.Wyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Strawberry.Wyne » Sat Aug 06, 2022 1:26 pm

I'd like to craft!
Username: Strawberry.Wyne
Inventory link/Proof:
Image + ImageImage
Item(s) your crafting: COWBOY HAT
Strawb~•~She/Her~•~Law Student
Remember to stay hydrated! x

Image Image
Strawberry.Wyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby onion » Sat Aug 06, 2022 1:29 pm

Let's go exploring!
Explore stats:
ImageImageImage
spicybo

exploring stats;;
the city- 6
the outskirts- 16
the farmlands- 7

ImageImageImage
frukto

exploring stats;;
the city- 2
the outskirts- 1
the farmlands- 7

ImageImageImage
krestikoe

exploring stats;;
the city- 0
the outskirts- 0
the farmlands- 3

Link to last exploration: xxx
Extra:
spicybos eyes widen as just peachy confesses to him with that silly ole nickname. "really?! t-thats grea-" hes cut off by a swift kiss to the forehead and before spicybo knows it just peachy is in his garage. it takes him a few moments of blushing and frukto snickering but eventually spicybo shakes his entire body and starts off towards the farmlands. "s-seeya melon," he calls.
"i knew they liked each other. way too obvi man," says krestikoe to frukto.

the next day spicybo is naturally nervous to see just peachy again but this time its krestikoe that talks him into going.
"you gotta face your fears and go for it," krestikoe explains as they head to just peachys. spicybos heart skips a beat when he sees jp again. "hes so beautiful," spicybo whispers to frukto. "go say hi!"
spicybo pads up to jp and smiles sheepishly. "hey... sup...?"
he blushes a little and kicks up some dirt again as he waits for an answer, then frukto races past him. "SKUNK!!!" she screams into the farmlands.
"oh god gotta go, sorry jp!!!" spicybo says quickly as he and krestikoe follow frukto away from the garage.

---

I'd like to craft!
Inventory link/Proof: plant fiber, flowers, flowers
Item(s) your crafting: flower crown! :D
    모든 data를 모아 mix it around Image
    >my sunshine / free palestine
    >blake/onion, it/its, adult!
    >rwby, kpop ggs, 2hu, splatoon!
    th / pound / carrd / en ᓚᘏᗢ
    like du du du du du! Image

sign a petition to lock certain items!
ImageImageImageImage
onion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Eevee55 » Sat Aug 06, 2022 1:59 pm

Let's go exploring!
Username: Eevee55
Beardog(s) I'm sending: Image Image Image
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring: 32, 28, 21
City: 1 | 1 | 1
Outskirts: 22 | 18 | 17
Farmlands: 9 | 9 | 3
Extra: All three are clearly excited about the reveal of the practically finished motorcycle. They all think it looks amazing! They are quite pleased with their find of a doodad as well!
(Thank you!)
Despite everything,

Image Image Image
Heya, I'm Eevee!
Thank you so much to twinkle! for the adorable avatar!

It's still you.

Eevee55

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mossclaw3706 » Sat Aug 06, 2022 4:20 pm

Let's go exploring!
Username: Mossclaw3706
Beardog(s) I'm sending:
ImageImageImage
Amount of times these beardogs have been exploring: 34, 32, 26 (not including this trip)
City: 5, 4, 4
Outskirts: 10, 8, 3
Farmlands: 19, 19, 19
Link to last exploration: last adventure
Extra: Pidge's eyes grow wide as they ask excitedly about JP's new crush!! They want all the gossip!!
Mossclaw3706

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mossclaw3706 » Sat Aug 06, 2022 4:28 pm

I'd like to redeem an achievement!
Username: Mossclaw3706 + 34046
Achievement: Explore the Farmlands 20 times
Proof (if applicable): link to most recent adventure!

Achievement: Explore the Rolling Fields 10 times
Proof (if applicable): link to most recent adventure!
Last edited by Mossclaw3706 on Sat Aug 27, 2022 4:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mossclaw3706

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me