๐Ÿป BEARDOGS ๐Ÿถ exploration [closed]

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: ๐Ÿป BEARDOGS ๐Ÿถ exploration [open] [museum closed]

Postby namiwami » Mon Jul 25, 2022 4:39 am

Let's go exploring!
Username: namiwami
Beardog(s) I'm sending: pavo!
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring per zone: 3 city | 0 elsewhere
Link to last exploration: โค
Extra: Pavo seems happy with the praise! It's new to this, so it's very happy things are going well so far.
(I'm watching you, Pengwing.)
It thinks that perhaps it'll spend a bit more time in the city before heading out to the outskirts of it...but it also thinks it doesn't quite want to leave! The city is a lovely place.
Image nami | they/she Image
follow my artfight! แ“šแ˜แ—ข
namiwami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Coolfellow » Mon Jul 25, 2022 5:31 am

Let's go exploring!
Username: Coolfellow
Beardog(s) I'm sending: Image
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring per zone:
City: 2
Outskirts: 2
Farmland: 0
Link to last exploration: Here!
Extra: Sullie was feeling kinda discouraged about further exploring when he wasn't able to find what he was looking for. After a pick-me-up from his best friend Dumdum though, he's ready to get back out there and give his best sniff!

Coolfellow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ๐Ÿป BEARDOGS ๐Ÿถ exploration [open]

Postby Melybelly » Mon Jul 25, 2022 5:52 am

Let's go exploring!
Username: Melybelly
Beardog(s) I'm sending:
ImageImage
Nougat & Envy
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring per zone: 9 (ea)
Link to last exploration: xx
Extra: Thank you! 7.24.22
She/Her
Melybelly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby honeycreeper » Mon Jul 25, 2022 6:35 am

Let's go exploring!
Username: honeycreeper
Beardog(s) I'm sending: Mister Rorschach Cassatt | Signor Valentino | Dreamsicle
ImageImageImage
- Mister R. ( the city 4 | the outskirts 4 | the farmlands 2 | total 10 )
- Signor Valentino ( the city 4 | the outskirts 4 | the farmlands 2 | total 10 )
- Dreamsicle ( the city 4 | the outskirts 4 | the farmlands 2 | total 10 )
Link to last exploration: with the trio
Extra: With one new collar in hand and one less banana sandwich equipped (Dreamsicle would have to remember JP's sandwich preference for future sandwich makings) the trio continued. Past the bright lights and loud city noises and into the 'wilderness'. It looked like a few new saplings had sprouted - acorns or whatever other seeds that fell from the surrounding trees must have taken root. Not that there were a ton of trees to begin with - they spread out and peppered the land sparsely, especially when you can still see the city walls only a while away.

But still, it's nice to see new growth in an abandoned place; it's kind of like nature reclaiming itself. The sun hadn't set at all and it was still a few hours (to Mister R's estimate) until dusk actually started to settle, but our trio decided to set up a small camp anyways. Fallen trees make for some good seats and putting the lantern in the middle of the group worked well for some dim lighting. Dreamsicle proposed an idea - before nightfall they could explore some and then come back and tell ghost stories ! the boys agreed right away and they were off; looking under rocks and in the hollows of trees, in the streams and in empty cans that littered the ground. there wasn't much to find, but a neat looking stick and some suspiciously shaped rocks was a nice treat.

By now, the sun has settled and the sky was painted in dark oranges and soft pinks. The lantern light cast dark shadows across the trio and set the mood; Mister R. started with the first ghost story of the night, a scary story about abandoned cities and a never-ending night. The trio look forward to the scares !
honeycreeper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Adam Stanheight » Mon Jul 25, 2022 8:30 am

Adam Stanheight wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: Adam Stanheight
Beardog(s) I'm sending: ImageImage
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring: 15 & 17
Link to last exploration: looks under a rock
Extra: Leslie has a trick to show you but decides its too secret and doesn't do it
xxxxxx
๐™ผ๐šข ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š–๐šŽ๐š›๐šŠ ๐š๐š˜๐šŽ๐šœ๐š—'๐š ๐š•๐š’๐šŽ!
๐™ธ๐š ๐š๐š˜๐šŽ๐šœ๐š—'๐š ๐š”๐š—๐š˜๐š  ๐š‘๐š˜๐š  ๐š๐š˜.

โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘
โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
xxxxxxxxXhorhas - He/It
xxxCanadian - Artist - Horror junkie
โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘

โ–‘โ–Œ
โ–‘โ–Œ
โ–‘โ–Œ
โ–‘โ–Œ
โ–‘โ–Œ
โ–‘โ–Œ
โ–‘โ–Œ
โ–‘โ–Œ
โ–‘โ–Œ
โ–‘โ–Œ
xArt
Shop

x.โœ‚
Trades
x.โœ‚
Carrd
x.โœ‚
Credit
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–‘โ–Œ
โ–‘โ–Œ
โ–‘โ–Œ
โ–‘โ–Œ
โ–‘โ–Œ
โ–‘โ–Œ
โ–‘โ–Œ
โ–‘โ–Œ
โ–‘โ–Œ
โ–‘โ–Œ
โ–‘โ–Œ
โ–‘โ–Œ
โ–‘โ–Œ
โ–‘โ–Œ
โ–‘โ–Œ
โ–‘โ–Œ
โ–‘โ–Œ
โ–‘โ–Œ
โ–‘โ–Œ
โ–‘โ–Œ
Adam Stanheight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chaotic creativity » Mon Jul 25, 2022 10:17 am

Let's go exploring!
    Username: chaotic creativity
    Beardog(s) I'm sending: scribbles & stitches & mango
    Image Image Image
    Amount of times this beardog has been exploring:
      The City: 1 | 1 | 1
      The Outskirts: 10 | 11 | 6
      The Farmlands: 0 | 0 | 0
    Link to last exploration: here
    Extra: scribbles and stitches seem to have worked out their issues, and mango is prancing around with a very large stick he found. he truly is a child.
chaotic creativity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yawnicon » Mon Jul 25, 2022 11:58 am

Let's go exploring!
Username:Yawnicon
Beardog(s) I'm sending:
ImageImageImage
Cesium | Koal | Damien
Overall Scavenges: 5 | Overall Scavenges: 5 | Overall Scavenges: 5
| TC: 0 | TO: 5 | FLs: 0 | | | TC: 0 | TO: 5 | FLs: 0 | | | TC: 0 | TO: 5 | FLs: 0 |
Link to last exploration: Onwards!
Extra: With more experience under their belt, the trio head out to begin their adventures and shenanigans into the Farmlands.
[/quote]
Yawnicon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shortstop » Mon Jul 25, 2022 12:07 pm

Let's go exploring!
Username: shortstop
Beardog(s) I'm sending:
Oilslick
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring: 16
Link to last exploration: boop
Extra: City: 6 || Outskirts: 11 || Farmlands: 0
we do the best we can with what we have
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”“
toyhouse
flight rising
arpg storage
discord: shortstop.

โ”—โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”›
previously shadow9119 (2011-2021)
shortstop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hunny.milk.tea » Mon Jul 25, 2022 2:07 pm

exploration results:

Mossclaw3706 wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: Mossclaw3706
Beardog(s) I'm sending:
ImageImageImage
Amount of times these beardogs have been exploring: 21, 18, 13
City: 5, 4, 4
Outskirts: 10, 8, 3
Farmlands: 6, 6, 6
Link to last exploration: last adventure
Extra: Their topic of conversation on their daily walk drifts to JP--Saxophone gets REALLY excited about the idea of doing a heist with Just Peachy. Mel humors their antics but looks a little nervous about actually committing crime. Pidge chuckles and says nothing...

ImageWhile walking down the dusty road, a farmer pulls you aside and asks you for help. And because you're a NICE BEARDOG you help them. They reward you with some Plant Fiber! Try not to question them giving you just grass. You can craft something with this. upon your return, you notice just peachy is fidgeting with some tools in his garage. he seems to be building something. your curiosity lets your mind wander, perhaps it was something that was going to be used in the upcoming heist! just peachy seems preoccupied with it, so you continue on your way.
Gr33dQU33N wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: Gr33dQU33N
Beardog(s) I'm sending: Image Sugar!
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring per zone: The outskirts: 7! Elsewhere: 0!
Link to last exploration: !!!
Extra: Sugar decides to try and make a swan out of paper! A real bird swoops down and steals the paper from her,,,,

Image While exploring the Outskirts you did a good deed and got given 20 meat! just peachy watches in slight awe, he had heard of this paper folding before. he seemed quite impressed, however when the bird came down and swooped it he snorted. "pesky pigeons. don't mind them, keep folding that paper!" just peachy encouraged.
hunny.milk.tea wrote:
let's go exploring!
username: hunny.milk.tea
beardog(s) I'm sending: Image. Image
gumball / just "jp" peachy
amount of times this beardog has been exploring: 22 | 22
amount of times that places have been explored:
outskirts: 15
city: 5
farmlands: 2
link to last exploration: here !
extra: (3

ImageWhile walking down the dusty road, a farmer pulls you aside and asks you for help. And because you're a NICE BEARDOG you help them. They reward you with a Bag of Seeds! Wonder what they'll grow? You can craft something with this.
Eevee55 wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: Eevee55
Beardog(s) I'm sending: Image Image Image
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring: 19, 15, 8
City: 0 | 0 | 0
Outskirts: 10 | 6 | 5
Farmlands: 9 | 9 | 3
Link to last exploration: Here
Extra: The trio is amazed by the amount of meat they got! They are all in high spirits as they approach just peachy, greeting him cheerfully.
(Thank you!)

ImageWhile exploring the Outskirts you came across a Green Doodad #1! A collectable. One of three to be found in this zone! just peachy nods at your group as you return from an exploration. he gives a grin at your catch of teh day, he had always loved the doodads out in the world, more than the creepy critters that is.
ิั”ังัปำ†า“ื•ั“ิ‘ wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: ิั”ังัปำ†า“ื•ั“ิ‘
Beardog(s) I'm sending: vespertine [they/them], wonderbread [he/him], and bepis [he/they]
Imageย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย Imageย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย Image
city:
    0 | 0 | 0
outskirts:
    4 | 4 | 4
farmland:
    0 | 0 | 0
Extra:

Image After a tiring day of wandering the Outskirts, you've returned sporting a new halo! I always knew you were an angel.
S h e b s t e r wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username:S h e b s t e r
Beardog(s) I'm sending:Image
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring per zone:City: 1 Outskirts: 2 Farmlands: 0
Link to last exploration:xxx
Extra:
Sunflower hopes to make new friends!

Image While exploring the Outskirts you came across a Mangoo Magnoot! A collectable. I wonder why it's called that... Well. You can put it on your fridge. no new friends today, however a colorful collectable has come into your possession.
Music_Lover wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: Music_Lover
Beardog(s) I'm sending: Bic & Raspberry
ImageImage
City: 2 | 0
Outskirts: 7 | 4
Farmlands: 5 | 0
Total: 14 | 4

Link to last exploration: Boop!
Extra: ImageBic is revitalized after his long sleep, bounding out of the door at the crack of dawn. Raspberry sleepily follows after, carrying along the Gizmo that had found its way into her arms during the night.

Image While exploring the Outskirts you did a good deed and got given 40 meat! just peachy's hackles rise and his fur bristles, narrowing his eyes to slits when he spots you coming back from a trip. just peachy has assured you it is nothing personally, however it is the fact that you continue to carry the gizmos around gives jp the creeps, so he keeps an eye out for you.
onion wrote:
Let's go exploring!
Username: onion
Explore stats:
ImageImageImage
spicybo

exploring stats;;
the city- 4
the outskirts- 13
the farmlands- 0

ImageImageImage
oblakoe

exploring stats;;
the city- 0
the outskirts- 10
the farmlands- 0

ImageImageImage
luko

exploring stats;;
the city- 0
the outskirts- 6
the farmlands- 0

Link to last exploration: xxx
Extra: it is said in ancient texts that sometimes when crossing the border voices can be heard.
"new friend! new friend! new friend!"

Image After a tiring day of wandering the Outskirts, you've returned with a friendship bracelet, wheres its twin, I wonder? just peachy gives a snort at your enthusiasm that could still be heard. he admired it as he rolled his eyes playfully, however even he couldn't help but let his tail wag at the positive energy that came from your group.
dragoness129 wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: dragoness129
Beardog(s) I'm sending:
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring: 12
Extra: โ™ฅ

Image After a fruitful day of browsing the City, you've returned with a new pride shirt, so colorful! (3
EeeeeeejDoge wrote:
Let's go exploring!
Username: EeeeeeejDoge
Beardog(s) I'm sending:
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring: 9 (1 farm explors) | 9 (1 farm explors) | 8 (1 farm explors)
Extra: goin to the outskirts again!!!!!!

Image While exploring the Outskirts you did a good deed and got given 40 meat! (3
werepickle wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: werepickle
Beardog(s) I'm sending: Pine ~ Eclipse ~ Koda
ImageImageImage
Pine 7 - Eclipse 3 - Koda 3
Link to last exploration: n/a
Extra:
'Come on, let's go already I'm eager to see what the farmlands has to offer' Pine yipped excitedly as he was almost out the door
Eclipse mumbled a response but was looking forward to this trip hoping he could find some tasty apricots to bring home.
'We're coming' yelled Koda. He quickly grabbed a satchel of the hook filling it with drinks and snacks for the day.

ImageWhile walking down the dusty road, a farmer pulls you aside and asks you for help. And because you're a NICE BEARDOG you help them. They reward you with a Vegetable Basket! Healthy! You can craft something with this. just peachy enjoyed the clear drive and ambition to go out for a trip, but he did heed you to stay alert and cautious while out there in the unknowns, anything can happen you know!
Julie_PiscesGirl wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: Julie_PiscesGirl
Beardog(s) I'm sending:
Image Image
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring: 19, 3
Link to last exploration: Here
Extra: Thank you! :)

Image After a tiring day of wandering the Outskirts, you've returned with a new pride shirt, so colorful! (3
namiwami wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: namiwami
Beardog(s) I'm sending: pavo!
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring per zone: 3 city | 0 elsewhere
Link to last exploration: โค
Extra: Pavo seems happy with the praise! It's new to this, so it's very happy things are going well so far.
(I'm watching you, Pengwing.)
It thinks that perhaps it'll spend a bit more time in the city before heading out to the outskirts of it...but it also thinks it doesn't quite want to leave! The city is a lovely place.

Image While exploring the bustling City you came across a gizmo #16 - Lil Blue! A collectable. Aren't they just the cutest? wow double loot! Image While exploring the City you did a good deed and got given 30 meat! just peachy's jaw drops when he spots you with yet another gizmo. however he knows you have been heeding his words of wisdom and so he puts on a brave front for you, standing stock still as you pass. he even manages a curt nod without a flinch as the gizmo's eyes seem to linger on jp. he gulps and hustles back inside his garage.
Coolfellow wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: Coolfellow
Beardog(s) I'm sending: Image
City: 2
Outskirts: 2
Farmland: 0
Link to last exploration: Here!
Extra: Sullie was feeling kinda discouraged about further exploring when he wasn't able to find what he was looking for. After a pick-me-up from his best friend Dumdum though, he's ready to get back out there and give his best sniff!

Image While exploring the Outskirts you came across a Purple Doodad #2! A collectable. One of three to be found in this zone! just peachy is tinkering around with some trash in his garage when he spots you. "why the long face hm?" just peachy questions in an enduring tone. seems he might have a soft spot for you, hearing you out as you explain to him what is bothering you. "hey if every adventure lead to the best treasure in the world there will be no thrill, no thirst for adventure, no adrenaline rush from the unknown of what you're gonna get, keep your head up!" he encouraged you.
Melybelly wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: Melybelly
Beardog(s) I'm sending:
ImageImage
Nougat & Envy
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring per zone: 9 (ea)
Link to last exploration: xx
Extra: Thank you! 7.24.22

Image While wandering the outskirts you run into a lost beardog! Seems like it wants to be your friend!
honeycreeper wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: honeycreeper
Beardog(s) I'm sending: Mister Rorschach Cassatt | Signor Valentino | Dreamsicle
ImageImageImage
- Mister R. ( the city 4 | the outskirts 4 | the farmlands 2 | total 10 )
- Signor Valentino ( the city 4 | the outskirts 4 | the farmlands 2 | total 10 )
- Dreamsicle ( the city 4 | the outskirts 4 | the farmlands 2 | total 10 )
Link to last exploration: with the trio
Extra: With one new collar in hand and one less banana sandwich equipped (Dreamsicle would have to remember JP's sandwich preference for future sandwich makings) the trio continued. Past the bright lights and loud city noises and into the 'wilderness'. It looked like a few new saplings had sprouted - acorns or whatever other seeds that fell from the surrounding trees must have taken root. Not that there were a ton of trees to begin with - they spread out and peppered the land sparsely, especially when you can still see the city walls only a while away.

But still, it's nice to see new growth in an abandoned place; it's kind of like nature reclaiming itself. The sun hadn't set at all and it was still a few hours (to Mister R's estimate) until dusk actually started to settle, but our trio decided to set up a small camp anyways. Fallen trees make for some good seats and putting the lantern in the middle of the group worked well for some dim lighting. Dreamsicle proposed an idea - before nightfall they could explore some and then come back and tell ghost stories ! the boys agreed right away and they were off; looking under rocks and in the hollows of trees, in the streams and in empty cans that littered the ground. there wasn't much to find, but a neat looking stick and some suspiciously shaped rocks was a nice treat.

By now, the sun has settled and the sky was painted in dark oranges and soft pinks. The lantern light cast dark shadows across the trio and set the mood; Mister R. started with the first ghost story of the night, a scary story about abandoned cities and a never-ending night. The trio look forward to the scares !

Image While exploring the Outskirts you came across a Grey Doodad #1! A collectable. One of three to be found in this zone! as you tell stories of horrors and frights the night continue to grow darker and darker. the lantern light flickers as you can feel the tingles and chills rush up your spine. maybe it hadn't been the best idea, getting up to no good telling spooky stories. luckily you are a trio of brave explorers... right? where are those survival instincts, they had to come out sometime soon right? there- what was that? a twig snap to your left, a rustle to your right. you're shaking in your fur. BRRRROARRRRRR came a loud bellow from behind you. you tumble off the fallen logs, covering your face. however the thunderous bellows turn into laughter and you open your eyes, still pale-faced. why it's just peachy! he seems to have followed the source of light and decided to scare your group. he can tell however the frustration and annoyance that began to cross your snouts. "don't worry hooligans, i brought damage control!" just peachy snickers with a wink. he holds up a bag of marshmallows graham crackers and hershey's chocolate bars. "s'mores anyone?"
Adam Stanheight wrote:
Adam Stanheight wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: Adam Stanheight
Beardog(s) I'm sending: ImageImage
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring: 15 & 17
Link to last exploration: looks under a rock
Extra: Leslie has a trick to show you but decides its too secret and doesn't do it

Image While exploring the Outskirts you did a good deed and got given 20 meat! just peachy is devastated that you didn't want to show him the trick, his ears drooping down.
chaotic creativity wrote:
    Let's go exploring!
    Username: chaotic creativity
    Beardog(s) I'm sending: scribbles & stitches & mango
    Image Image Image
      The City: 1 | 1 | 1
      The Outskirts: 10 | 11 | 6
      The Farmlands: 0 | 0 | 0
    Extra: scribbles and stitches seem to have worked out their issues, and mango is prancing around with a very large stick he found. he truly is a child.

ImageWhile exploring the City you came across a Grey Doodad #2! A collectable. One of three to be found in this zone! just peachy watches your group with pride, he seems genuinely happy that you had been able to work through your conflicts.
Yawnicon wrote:
Let's go exploring!
Username:Yawnicon
Beardog(s) I'm sending:
ImageImageImage
Cesium | Koal | Damien
Overall Scavenges: 5 | Overall Scavenges: 5 | Overall Scavenges: 5
| TC: 0 | TO: 5 | FLs: 0 | | | TC: 0 | TO: 5 | FLs: 0 | | | TC: 0 | TO: 5 | FLs: 0 |
Link to last exploration: Onwards!
Extra: With more experience under their belt, the trio head out to begin their adventures and shenanigans into the Farmlands.
[/quote]
ImageWhile walking down the dusty road, a farmer pulls you aside and asks you for help. And because you're a NICE BEARDOG you help them. They reward you with a Fruit Basket! Mmm Tasty. You can craft something with this. just peachy grins and gives an encouraging nod as your group passes through, oh how fast they grow!
shortstop wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: shortstop
Beardog(s) I'm sending:
Oilslick
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring: 16
Link to last exploration: boop
Extra: City: 6 || Outskirts: 11 || Farmlands: 0

Image While exploring the Outskirts you came across a Purple Doodad #2! A collectable. One of three to be found in this zone!

end of exploration results! feel free to post after this as it was done after rollover (3
hunny.milk.tea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LittleMaple » Mon Jul 25, 2022 2:26 pm

Let's go exploring!
Username: LittleMaple
Beardog(s) I'm sending:
Callie she/her
City: 0
Outskirts: 9 (this is 10th) omg weow
Farmlands: 6
Total: 15 (this is 16th)
Xandra she/xem
Outskirts: 3 (this is 4th)
Farmlands: 6
Total: 10 (this is 11th)
"Prince" Jinx he/him
Outskirts: 3 (this is 4th)
Farmlands: 2
Total: 5 (this is 6th)
Link to last exploration: beep
Extra: (been forgettin about this bc school beating me w/stick uh oops) Callie is thrilled to be going out on her 10th adventure in the outskirts! She tells everyone she sees, especially Just Peachy, about this exiting new information!! Jinx seems to be losing his cold exterior, and smiles warmly at the beardog he has come to call mom. Xandra is still excited about her new crush, and can't stop talking about her! "I hope you get to meet her someday, she's an angel," she says to JP dreamily.

I'd like to redeem an achievement!
Username: LittleMaple
Achievement: Explore the Outskirts 10 times
Proof (if applicable): ^^ (if i need to repost this one on my next explore since this is the 10th i can but just lmk aoijweoijd)
ImageImage
ImageImage
Hi hello howdy wazzup!!!
I'm Maple!
Mostly here for art/adopts!
Comms/art trades? closed :3

Adopts<3 wrote:ImageImage
LittleMaple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery