๐Ÿป BEARDOGS ๐Ÿถ Staff Applications [closed]

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

๐Ÿป BEARDOGS ๐Ÿถ Staff Applications [closed]

Postby pepsii » Wed Jun 22, 2022 9:02 pm

Last edited by pepsii on Sun May 21, 2023 7:10 pm, edited 18 times in total.
pepsii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Reserved

Postby pepsii » Wed Jun 22, 2022 9:08 pm

Closed
Helper
Closed
Artist
Open
Breeding Artist
Open
Guest Artist
Open

General Info

Image Access to Discord is required by all staff positions.

Image You have to be 13+ years of age to respect Discord ToS.

Image If you don't have Discord, but you're interested in applying I could walk you around the program.

Image Please be willing to let me, or staff know if you're going to be inactive. Communication is very important!

Image There's a new option to request a trial when you apply. This is great for people who are unsure if they'll like being a staff member.
Imageโ€ข A trial is a maximum seven (7) day timeframe where you can join and see if you vibe with everything!
Imageโ€ข After your trial is up you have to decide wheather you're staying or not, otherwise you'll just be removed.
Imageโ€ข You are only allowed to interact with staff and create a maximum of two (2) Beardogs during your trial. You can choose if you'd like to do a Discord giveaway, or release them into exploration but you can not make them for friends or yourself to prevent abusing the trial option.
Imageโ€ข You are allowed to make a decision before the seven (7) days pass!

Image Every staff role has special perks but the following perks apply to all staff members regardless of role.
Imageโ€ข Weekly Reward (+200 meat)
Imageโ€ข Exploration Rolls Reward (+100 meat)
Imageโ€ข Shop Discount (%20)
Imageโ€ข Super Special Staff Shop!

Notes
Image General Notes
Imageโ€ข Do not remove the fake watermark or use the base outside of applications.
Imageโ€ข Application Beardogs can not be pre-existing characters, OCs, real life people, or based on other Beardogs.
Imageโ€ข You can edit the lines as much as you'd like as long as they're recognizable as a Beardog.
Imageโ€ข Please include a minimum of 2 (two) Beardogs with your application!
Imageโ€ข You can only keep 1 (one) Beardog from your application if you're hired.

Image Breeding Artists
Imageโ€ข The Beardogs below were made specifically for Breeding applications. These Beardogs do not belong to any member and are only used here.
Imageโ€ข You do not have to use the same two (2) Beardogs for your examples.
Imageโ€ข You are able to keep one (1) of the outcomes you create if you're hired!

Files

Want to be a Moderator?
A moderator would like to vibe in Discord and around the forums. If you want to do exploration rolls, answer questions, and be involved in the Beardog community this is a great option for you! Message me, pep#8972, on Discord after you fill in your application.

Image Moderators have access to two (2) personal customs a month. You can gift these Beardogs but they can not be sold, or created for trades.

Image Mods can color any available bases for exploration Beardogs.

Code: Select all
[color=#FF8000]I'm applying to be a moderator![/color]
Name:
Trial: ( yes / no )
Do you have experience being a moderator?:
Are you willing to do exploration rolls?:
Are you willing to answer questions?:
Why Beardogs?:
Tell me about you!:
Anything else?:

Want to be a Helper?
A helper would step in when Moderators can't! They do everything a mod would but casually. Message me, pep#8972, on Discord after you fill in your application.

Image Helpers have access to two (1) personal customs a month. You can gift these Beardogs but they can not be sold, or created for trades.

Image Helpers can color any available bases for exploration Beardogs.

[color=#FF8000]I'm applying to be a Helper![/color]
Name:
Do you have experience being a moderator?:
Are you willing to do exploration rolls?:
Are you willing to answer questions?:
Why Beardogs?:
Tell me about you!:
Anything else?:

Want to be an Artist?
People with the Artist role would like to make lots of Beardogs! Artists need to be able to make, and upload .psd files. They'd want to take customs, breeding requests, and create litters, giveaways, & explore Beardogs on the regular. A litter should have minimum eight (8) Beardogs and Artists should try to make at least one (1) a month!

Image Access to five (5) personal customs a month. You can gift or trade these Beardogs! You can not sell them.

Image Ability to take USD, C$, and other sold custom slots! Prices listed below are only the minimum amount you can charge. Every artist has the right to sell for what they want.
Imageโ€ข $3.00 Recolors on your own bases
Imageโ€ข $4.00 Burnt Steak customs
Imageโ€ข $6.00 Cooked Steak customs
Imageโ€ข $8.00 Perfect Steak customs
Imageโ€ข $5.00 per breeding outcome, maximum five (5) Beardogs per litter

Image You must have Discord. You can not discuss USD payments on CS.

Image There is no limit on how many customs/breeding you can offer per month but please only offer what you can follow through on!

Image You receive a meat reward each time you create a Beardog! It's up to you to keep track and automatically added to your meat balance.
Imageโ€ข Customs: +1,500 meats
Imageโ€ข Litter Beardog: +250 meats
Imageโ€ข Recolors: +50 meats

[color=#FF8000]I'm applying to be an Artist[/color]
Name:
Are you able to make 1 litter per month?:
Why Beardogs?:
Tell me about you!:
Tell me about your designs!:

Want to be a Breeding Artist?
Breeding artists are people who want to specialize in Beardog Breedings only. If you're interested in taking breedings this is where to be!

Image Access to four (4) personal customs a month. You can gift these Beardogs. You can not trade or sell them.

Image Ability to take USD, C$, and other sold custom slots! Price listed below is only the minimum amount you can charge. Every artist has the right to sell for what they want.
Imageโ€ข $5.00 per breeding outcome, maximum five (5) Beardogs per litter
Image You must have Discord. You can not discuss USD payments on CS.
Image There is no limit on how many breeding you can offer per month but please only offer what you can follow through on!

[color=#FF8000]I'm applying to be a Breeding Artist[/color]
Name:
Why Beardogs?:
Tell me about you!:

Want to be a Guest Artist?
Guest Artists would want to fill in the gaps that artists need help with. Making litters, explore Beardogs, and hosting small (maximum 8 Beardog) giveaways. Guest Artists can not take customs of any kind. They need to be able to create and upload .psd files of their bases. If you're looking to casually make Beardogs here and there this is perfect for you!

Image Access to four (4) personal customs a month. You can gift these Beardogs. You can not trade or sell them.

[color=#FF8000]I'm applying to be a Guest Artist[/color]
Name:
Why Beardogs?:
Tell me about you!:
Last edited by pepsii on Thu Dec 22, 2022 6:15 am, edited 16 times in total.
pepsii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ๐Ÿป BEARDOGS ๐Ÿถ staff/artist apps

Postby Exitium » Wed Jun 22, 2022 9:32 pm

b o r k
................exitium
.....discord: @mortemius

................Image

.............ImageImage

ImageImageImage
Exitium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zubers » Wed Jun 22, 2022 9:42 pm

username+id:
Zubers 1011810
why do you want to be an artist for beardogs?
I absolutely adore this UMA!! I love working around with silly funky pixels and making things that make absolutely no sense!
tell me a bit about your design(s):
Image Image

A silly funky blue guy with some sparkles! I really like blue as you may see... I absolutely love animating little pixels and stuff! I love giving things hair, I do not know why but hair.

A goopy little fella! I was messing around w/ shading goop n stuff,,

Yeah I'm submitting will wood bear dog too

A necktie!
Last edited by Zubers on Fri Jul 22, 2022 4:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Zubers
He/They

Zubers

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spibs » Fri Jun 24, 2022 10:14 am

username+id:
    Spibs
    Butters#7116

I love UMAs and these are super cute! I enjoy creating little creatures for people to enjoy. c:

I love working with natural colors and patterns, but also enjoy doing funky designs from time to time. Pastels and earthy colors are my favorite. I switch between complex and simplistic designs, depending on the mood/vibe.
    When able, I adore making customs and doing lineart edits.

BEARDOGS wrote:Image xxxxxxxImage

ITEMS wrote:ImagexxxxxxxImagexxxxxxxImage
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxBASEBALL CAPxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxWALKMANxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSCARF

May add more designs later
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
HALLO! ICH BIN OLIVER
(HELLO, I'M OLIVER) DEU/ENG
โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช
Butters#116

โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
Spibs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby godsdog » Wed Jun 29, 2022 5:02 am

username+id: godsdog (id 1002804)
    i love to make adoptable designs! beardogs seem like the perfect species to go wild with designs with C:
    i love to work with funky colors and gradients! the pixel art aspect adds to the type of stuff i can do :D
Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

pms open whenever :P !!

ImageImageImage
he/she, casual collector
#1 bat fan. trade me bats.Image

godsdog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Adam Stanheight » Wed Jul 06, 2022 8:10 am

username+id: Adam Stanheight
why do you want to be an artist for beardogs? I want to make them eviler
tell me a bit about your design(s): Image
What if beardog was the king of the jungle? (as if they aren't already 8-) )
what if he were to cure you or your ailments?
what if he had bones in him?

Thank you for coming to my tedtalk :)
xxxxxx
๐™ผ๐šข ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š–๐šŽ๐š›๐šŠ ๐š๐š˜๐šŽ๐šœ๐š—'๐š ๐š•๐š’๐šŽ!
๐™ธ๐š ๐š๐š˜๐šŽ๐šœ๐š—'๐š ๐š”๐š—๐š˜๐š  ๐š‘๐š˜๐š  ๐š๐š˜.

โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘
โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
xxxxxxxxXhorhas - He/It
xxxCanadian - Artist - Horror junkie
โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘

โ–‘โ–Œ
โ–‘โ–Œ
โ–‘โ–Œ
โ–‘โ–Œ
โ–‘โ–Œ
โ–‘โ–Œ
โ–‘โ–Œ
โ–‘โ–Œ
โ–‘โ–Œ
โ–‘โ–Œ
xArt
Shop

x.โœ‚
Trades
x.โœ‚
Carrd
x.โœ‚
Credit
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–‘โ–Œ
โ–‘โ–Œ
โ–‘โ–Œ
โ–‘โ–Œ
โ–‘โ–Œ
โ–‘โ–Œ
โ–‘โ–Œ
โ–‘โ–Œ
โ–‘โ–Œ
โ–‘โ–Œ
โ–‘โ–Œ
โ–‘โ–Œ
โ–‘โ–Œ
โ–‘โ–Œ
โ–‘โ–Œ
โ–‘โ–Œ
โ–‘โ–Œ
โ–‘โ–Œ
โ–‘โ–Œ
โ–‘โ–Œ
Adam Stanheight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby reshihall » Wed Jul 06, 2022 3:04 pm

username+id: reshihall + 1029503
why do you want to be an artist for beardogs? I LOVE BEARDOGS,, theyre so cool !! i also really enjoy whipping up little pixel guys !! been one of my favorite things lately

i love making either cutesy, soft designs or monstrous designs such as this one! i love doodling fur/hair and big claws. though, i also just love working with animalistic features in designs.

big soft blanket and round nerdy glasses

prolly gonna add to this in the future heehehehe,,
reshihall

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lilspookiibat » Sat Jul 09, 2022 2:55 pm

username+id:
Astrobxbe 951496

Despite being new to the UMA community I absolutely love this goofy little guys and I figure this would be a great way to introduce myself into the community and also practice with my pixel art and designing. I love designing and can pull off many different designs, which I hope I can show off in my application. This UMA also seems very user friendly and organized and I would love to be a part of the community, as it would also give me a reason to be more active within the website as a whole.

I can pull off an array of designs, and I always like trying new things and challenging myself to make something that people really enjoy!! Though I enjoy working with complementary colors lots, as well as using colors with their brighter and darker hues. I strive for my designs to be easy to draw, yet also fun to look at and still interesting! Basically, I just like making fun designs.

Lilspookiibat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hunny.milk.tea » Mon Jul 11, 2022 11:17 am

username+id: hunny.milk.tea #737998
why do you want to be an artist for beardogs? ever since running into these little guys i have been just head over heels! i am already a part of the wonderful staff team and it would be a dream come true to help design and make these funky little guys! however a disclaimer, i am heavily a traditional artist and struggle with digital art and designing, however i believe that this would allow o me grow and learn throughout the process if i were to be accepted. either way i am thankful for the opportunity!
tell me a bit about your design(s): there may or may not be multiple designs later on, i'll describe each as i make them (3

beardog entries wrote:
this little beardog seems to have been mutated! they seem to have picked up some horns and spikes! are they breathing fire? i wouldn't get too close to this beardog, they seem a little spicy (3
this beardog seems to have taken on the form of a sockeye salmon, but a bit fruity- i love this funky lil lad (3
hunny.milk.tea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me