2022 CaC Pride Purrade

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: 2022 CaC Pride Purrade

Postby Phina D Wolf » Sat Jun 25, 2022 9:13 am

Cat 2 Entry - Pride Bunny
Username: Phina D Wolf
Cat Name: Dandelionhop
Cat's Clan: Cavernclan
Your Clans: Swiftclan, Cavernclan, Scryclan
Prompt: Bi flag <33

Cat 4 Entry - Vitiligo
Cat Name: Bassaltkit
Prompts: Pansexual flag!
This kitten is trapped in a world mostly without color, so for pride they gather their friends together, and go and watch the glowworms! They are normally yellow, but the group hunts the walls for the few that show yo in blue, or pink, or green, or purple! This ritual was started by the young kit, but will likely continue long after they are grown. Every cat picks a unique glowworm to take home and care for until it turns into a moth, which can prove challenging, especial with how picky Petalstar is about how the cats spend their time, but it's worth it to see the swarm of moths vanish into the cave to create the next generation of colorful glowworms.

Cat 5 Entry - Day 4
Cat Name: Graniteears
Raffle No. 9

Cat 6 Entry - Donskoy
Cat Name: Carrotwrinkle
Cat's Identity: pansexual genderfluid
Which Flag Do They Have? The genderfluid flag!
Prompts: When Carrotwrinkle was but Carrotpaw, their close friend sat them down one day, trying to understand their pronouns. "I'm not upset," the other apprentice explained, "I just...I thought that all cats went by he OR she, and you go by both and I've just, I've never seen it before."

"Well, that's because I feel like a tom sometimes, and a molly other times." Carrotpaw purred, mildly amused at the question, "It confused me a lot too at first, but it makes me happy to use he sometimes, and she others. Why wouldn't I do what makes me happy?"

The other young cat sat, thinking for a moment, "So, pronouns don't have to be for a reason?"

"Not necessarily. I use mine to explain what gender I'm feeling at the moment, but it doesn't necessarily indicate that."

"Could I use he/him pronouns, even though I was born a Molly?" The other cat murmured, hesitantly, "Would someone get upset at me?"

"If they do, I'll fight them!" Carrotpaw chirped, "But no, no one here is gonna get mad at you! If he him pronouns make you happy, just ask the other cats to use those."

The tom brightened significantly, "You wouldn't mind switching?"

"Not at all." Carrotpaw assured them, smiling happily.
╔════════════╗

Hi, I'm Phina D Wolf! I'm here
mostly for the people and the
adopts and games I'm a part
of, but I know pet rarities
pretty well too. If you want to
chat, my inbox is open!
those, feel free to hit me up!
I'm always happy to chat!

╚════════════╝
ImageImageImageImageImage
Phina D Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

2022 CaC Pride Purrade - Cat 7

Postby Chamrosh » Sat Jun 25, 2022 10:51 am

◃ ▫ ♛♛ ▫ ♛♛ ▫ ♛♛ ▫ ♛♛ ▫ ♛♛ ▫ ♛♛ ▫ ♛♛ ▫ ♛♛ ▫ ▹

~ Cat 7 - Catch These Hands ~x
x

This cat's contest will close at the end of the month, and I'll judge in the first few days of July.
To win this cat, tell me about their mate(s)! Some ideas to expand on include their appearance, how they met, what their dynamic is like, and what ended up happening to their mate. Please keep your answer to 250 words or fewer.

You can enter for both this cat and the tibial dimelia cat, but you cannot win both.

This cat's litter is due in two moons!
I'll make the mate's geno fit your description, and randomise some special genes to add, once the litter is due. The mate cannot have CaC-exclusive genes.

pregnant
not pregnant

shorthair chocolate spotted tabby with low white spotting, yellow eyes, and ulnal dimelia

LL | bb | XoXo | DD | dmdm | AA | Mcmc | Spsp | tata | bmbm | ii | wbwb | EE | Ccb | Wsw | Scrscr

Code: Select all
[i][b][u]Cat 7 Entry - Catch these hands[/u][/b][/i]
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Cat Name:[/b]
[b]Cat's Clan:[/b] Which clan will they go to?
[b]Your Clans:[/b]
[b]Cat's Identity:[/b]
[b]Prompt:[/b]

All credits for the font art on this thread go to fontmeme.
Lines by H155

x
Last edited by Chamrosh on Sat Jun 25, 2022 11:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Chamrosh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

2022 CaC Pride Purrade - Cat 8

Postby Chamrosh » Sat Jun 25, 2022 10:59 am

~ Cat 8 - Tibial Dimelia ~x
x

This cat's contest will close at the end of the month, and I'll judge in the first few days of July.
To win this cat, tell me about / show me their favourite object that looks like a pride flag, why they like it, and which pride flag it reminds them of. You have up to 150 words, and can add a picture.

You can enter for both this cat and the ulnal dimelia cat, but you cannot win both.

without accessories
PYOP accessories

mediumhair apricot rosette tabby with bright orange eyes and tibial dimelia, with a pyop feather boa and glittery feet

Ll | BB | XO- | dd | Dmdm | AA | Mcmc | Spsp | tata | Bmbm | ii | wbwb | EE | Ccs | ww | Ubxubx

Code: Select all
[i][b][u]Cat 8 Entry - Tibial Dimelia[/u][/b][/i]
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Cat Name:[/b]
[b]Cat's Clan:[/b] Which clan will they go to?
[b]Your Clans:[/b]
[b]Cat's Identity:[/b]
[b]Prompt:[/b]

Lines by grey hoodie

x
Chamrosh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby notwearingsocks » Sat Jun 25, 2022 11:34 am

cat 7 entry - catch these hands
username: notwearingsocks
cat name: martenmouth
cat's clan: totemclan
your clans: totemclan
cat's identity: afab homosexual tom
prompt: [ 249 / 250 ]
martenmouth's uniqueness raised curiosity among many, the most notable being twolegs in white lab coats that took martenmouth from his mother when he was a kit. he was brought to a lab, living in a small crate, subjected to tests and prodding, though the twolegs were sometimes nice enough to allow him supervised access to a fenced garden behind the building.

he met bristletuft in the garden, a chocolate ticked longhair tomcat with a short bobbed tail but no shortage of charm! he was the first cat martenmouth had gotten to speak to since being stolen by the twolegs, and they became close quickly. bristletuft told martenmouth hushed stories of his clan battling ferocious beasts, and comforted martenmouth when he became dismayed at his captivity.

they began to plot martenmouth's escape.

it was a clear day when the plan unfolded. the twoleg monitoring martenmouth looked away briefly. "now!" bristletuft hissed softly from the top of the fence, which martenmouth began to scale, his double paws aiding in his climb. he was almost there when the twoleg turned, shouting, sprinting towards them. as martenmouth got to the top, the twoleg reached for him.

"go!" bristletuft yowled and launched himself at the twolegs face. martenmouth dashed off, heart racing, to hide. he waited many days and many nights for bristletuft's return to tell him of his pregnancy, though to his dismay he didn't. with a heavy heart, martenmouth set off to find one of the clans bristletuft had told him about.

cat 8 entry - tibial dimelia
cat name: sesameseed
cat's identity: homosexual tom
prompt: [ bismuth, gay pride flag ] [ 149 / 150 ]
sesameseed came from the desert, where he lived with an extra pound of sand in his pelt at any given time. the annoyance of sand was worth it, though, for the explorations; pyramid spelunking was sesameseed's choice of hobby.

he padded through the narrow tunnel of the pyramid with bated breath; the map he'd consulted outside had indicated treasure would be just beyond the next bend...

as he turned the corner, the room lit up with a brilliant light. a tiny hole in the ceiling cast light upon an alter, where a rainbow shard of stone glimmered and cast colorful beams around the room.

his treasure! carefully - booby traps and all - he padded closer, eyes sparkling with the light. it reminded him of himself; colorful and bright and unique. he took the stone and has never let it leave his possession; he'll tell the tale to anycat who'd listen.
Last edited by notwearingsocks on Thu Jun 30, 2022 4:29 pm, edited 6 times in total.
notwearingsocks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bluey, » Sat Jun 25, 2022 2:59 pm

Cat 7 Entry - Catch these hands
Username: Bluey,
Cat Name: Cloverfreckle
Cat's Clan: BilberryClan
Your Clans: BilberryClan
Cat's Identity: lesbian
Prompt: Cloverfreckle, formally known as Clover, lived where every couple was made up of one male and one female. She had no idea that mateships didn’t always look one way. Eventually, her mother encouraged that she began searching for a mate. Arrow, who was a close friend of Clover’s, was the first cat she approached. He quickly agreed, which shocked Cloverfreckle as she felt nothing but platonic love for the tom. Soon she fell pregnant, Clover hoped this would bond the two, but the relationship still felt one sided.

One late evening, as Clover trotted through the forest, she spotted an unfamiliar cat in the distance. A tall silver molly sat far away. The cat looked almost spirit-like, as her pelt shimmered under the moon. Cautiously, Clover approached the molly “hello?” She called. The silver cat turned to look at Clover and suddenly she felt her heart flutter, with piercing blue eyes and a small pink nose, this was the most beautiful molly Clover had ever seen. After talking with the molly for a while, she learned her name was Moon. Clover traveled home with the cat, confused with how she was feeling.

After getting to know Moon, Clover decided that she definitely had feelings for her, and that Moon had them back. Clover approached Arrow, explaining how she felt, preparing for him to be mad. “I understand, and I’m glad you told me. I think I have feelings for another molly too.” He spoke. Clover later became mates with Moon.
Bluey,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

2022 CaC Pride Purrade - Cat 9 Winner!

Postby Smallfox » Sat Jun 25, 2022 4:12 pm

~Cat 9 - Secrets..? Winner!~x
x

The odd blue-coloured cat seemed surprised about the amount of cats that trotted up to them, though they weren't quite ready to open their eyes just yet. Finally, a curious cat from Whiskered Away spoke to the blue classic ghost tabby. The colours? The celebration? While they were a little conscious of their own eye colours, they just had to see this! The cat blinked open their pansexual coloured eyes, and they gasped. "It truly is beautiful..."

~~~

Pheno: Hairless oriental blue smoke with classic ghost tabby markings and pansexual coloured eyes
Geno: hrhr, Bb, Xo-, dd, aa, mcmc, Ii, Ccs, ww
This cat has a chance to pass on pride flag eyes to their kits! The same will be true for only the children who inherited the flag eyes, but not for the children that didn't.

CONGRATS TO FRISCO!

~~~

This wasn't originally meant to be a raffle, the eye colour of this cat of this cat was pre-selected since they were made. It was originally meant as a guessing game, but I had to change it to a raffle last minute because nobody guessed correctly. To apologise for this not-very-well-thought-out cat, here's some runner ups purely because I loved their writing so much!

~~~

The cat nodded somewhere behind them and flicked their tail, explaining that they have friends with eyes like their own, looking for homes. Multiple cats got up and and approached certain cats they found themselves interested in...

Congratulations...
Broken*! I loved your writing so much that I thought I should give you a certain special Watchog to add to Pocketclan!
Pheno: Shorthaired chocolate smoke with mackerel ghost tabby markings, bisexual eyes and low white
Geno: LL, bb, Xo-, Dd, aa, Mcmc, Ii, Ccs, Wsw

Chaotic Creativity! I adore the way you wrote Jerboadance and Saltripple's interaction! I hope they live a good life in the Outback Runners!
Pheno: Mediumhaired cream smoke with ghost classic tabby markings and non-binary coloured eyes
Geno: Ll, BB, XO-, dd, aa, mcmc, Ii, Ccs, ww

And last but not least... Not Wearing Socks! Vixenface's excitement about describing such a gorgeous sight to Chiaseed hit me right in the feels... Enjoy your new warrior of Totemclan!
Pheno: Shorthaired lilac smoke with ghost broken mackerel tabby markings, lesbian coloured eyes, and white front paws
Geno: LL, bb, Xo-, dd, aa, Mcmc, Spsp, Ii, Ccs, Wsw
x
Last edited by Smallfox on Wed Jun 29, 2022 12:42 am, edited 3 times in total.
Smallfox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby notwearingsocks » Sat Jun 25, 2022 4:32 pm

cat 9 entry - secrets..?
cat name: chiaseed
prompt: vixenface, though she was happy with her life in totemclan, missed the sky dearly, for in her territory, overcast skies were the norm and the stars were hidden from view more often than not. but tonight... tonight, the stars were visible, yes, but so were the northern lights. "look!" vixenface gasped with delight, a purr rumbling in her throat as she turned to her companion. the northern lights were spectacularly abnormal tonight, casting colors of all shades. instead of it's typical blue-green tones, the night sky was painted in a rainbow that constantly swirled and fluctuated and danced. "don't blink, or you'll miss it!" vixenface urged her companion to look at the brilliance surrounding them with awe; how could any cat want to miss this?
what's this kitty's mystery eye colour?: lesbian pride flag!!
Last edited by notwearingsocks on Tue Jun 28, 2022 2:25 am, edited 3 times in total.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxlive or die trying.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx┌────────────────┐

haleigh [ she/her ] / north carolina / adult

ravenclaw / dog groomer / writer / explorer

links !
my kalons
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx└────────────────┘
notwearingsocks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LooneyLani » Sat Jun 25, 2022 5:55 pm

Username: LooneyLani
Cat Name: tba
Cat's Clan: Misted Waters
Your Clans: Moonclan & Misted Waters
Cat's Identity: pansexual polyamorous
Prompt: wip

Cat 8 Entry - Tibial Dimelia
Username: LooneyLani
Cat Name: tba
Cat's Clan: Moonclan
Your Clans: Moonclan & Misted Waters
Cat's Identity: amab transgender pansexual
Prompt: wip (sunlight hitting pebbles on shore of glistening lake)
Last edited by LooneyLani on Sun Jun 26, 2022 2:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
aussie aussie | she/her | creds
AAARRRRMMMYYYYY borahae <3
existentially confused adult

feel free to use my referral code for some extra goodies ~ zqtk734ibl
LooneyLani

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rosebug » Sat Jun 25, 2022 6:43 pm

Username: rosie gal
Cat Name: Acornpelt
Cat's Clan: Lakeclan
Your Clans: Lakeclan
Cat's Identity: Non-binary pansexual
Prompt: Acornpelt's mate was Salem, a longhair tom with icy blue blind eyes. He lived his life as a kittypet, something that Acorn didn't agree much with. However, they still loved Salem with all their heart and enjoyed spending their time with him. They would often spend time in his twoleg's garden, talking about their days. They never budged on living their life out in the wild, even after becoming pregnant with Salem's kits. To make matters worse, Salem's twolegs were moving soon. Despite their love, they both decided it would be best if they part ways and stick to the lives that made them happy. Salem decided to stay with his twolegs who have raised him since kithood, while Acornpelt lives out their life in the forest with their kits.

Username: rosie gal
Cat Name: Dawnrunner
Cat's Clan: Lakeclan
Your Clans: Lakeclan
Cat's Identity: Lesbian
Prompt: Dawnrunner's favorite object isn't quite an object, but it's the sunset. Most nights, they will climb to the highest point just to watch the sunset. Some nights, the colors of reds, oranges, and purple reminds them of the lesbian pride flag. The sunset is a very comforting sight, she will spend the time to watch it change colors and relax from the stress of her day.
rosebug

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Red weasel » Sat Jun 25, 2022 9:48 pm

Cat 6 Entry - Donskoy
Username: Red weasel
Cat Name: Shiva
Cat's Clan: Which clan will they go to? Geminiclan
Your Clans:Auroraclan, Geminiclan
Cat's Identity: Demiromantic Nonbinary (they/them)
Which Flag Do They Have? Demi/ace flag
Prompts:

In their previous clan, they mentored many many of the clan apprentices, creating a bond of trust that based once they made it as warriors. One day, of of the mollies they trained came to them. Most of the other cats around her age were starting to date, but she just didn’t find anyone her age interesting. Shiva explained to them the aero/ace spectrum. And how different people experience different amounts of attraction in different ways, and some experience none at all. They then told the Molly about their own experiences being demiromantic, and told the Molly if she ever had more questions, they would always been there to help.

Username:Red weasel
Cat Name: Rowanbark
Your Clans: Geminiclan, Auroraclan
Cat's Identity: Pan and poly
Prompt: When danger arrived in her former clan, many chose to leave for a nee clan, but Rowanbark loved the adventure living near a two-leg city brought, and decided to go her own way. Instead of leaving with her family, she became a loner, venturing into the city as she pleased. One day a a traveling two-leg performer, a singer, who took up residence in a house that was often empty arrived bringing with him two cats he called Apollo and Zeus. Rowanbark waited till night, and then snuck in through a window, wanting to meet the two cats. Both were striking in their own way: Apollo a striking orange and silver spotted cat, who’s fur made up for his soft demeanor, Zeus, or Artemis as she preferred, a longhaired blue mink, whos fur was subtle when compared to her bold personality. Rownbark visited every chance she could, falling for them more each day. She wished that she could be with them forever, but knew that the two-leg who shooed her away when he saw her would never take her in. And then it came,the day she was told her sun and moon would be taken from her sky. It wasn’t till they were fone that she knew she was pregnant, left to wonder who the two would look like. For now she keeps the last words to her loves in her mind, “should we not meet again on earth, I know that we will meet among the stars.”

Username: Red weasel
Cat Name: Windrunner
Your Clans: Auroraclan, Geminiclan
Cat's Identity: lesbian
Prompt: butterflies! If you find yourself in the right place, Windrunner has found that you can sight many butterflies, not just the the ones matching her pride, but others as well.

Cat 9 Entry - Secrets..?
Username:Red weasel
Cat Name: Nemo
Cat's Clan: Auroraclan
Your Clans: Auroraclan, Geminiclan
Prompt: Raincloud was a little taken aback at first, a friendly, charismatic cat, they often didn't struggle to make others comfortable, but Raincloud did waht Raincloud does best. They spoke to the cat earnestly, telling them that it was okay if they didn’t want to show their eyes, but they wouldn’t judge not matter what their eyes looked like.
What's This Kitty's Mystery Eye Colour?: Bi pride
Last edited by Red weasel on Mon Jun 27, 2022 10:53 pm, edited 8 times in total.
ImageImageImage
Avatar of Kiani by Dragoncool97, Art By Sixbane
Red weasel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me