2022 CaC Pride Purrade

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Postby eagle, » Thu Jun 30, 2022 2:28 pm

Cat 1 Entry - Eggnog
Username: eagle,
Cat Name: dawnshimmer
Cat's Clan: evergreen park (site clan)
Your Clans: quickclan, highgarden, evergreen park, eventide
Raffle No. 14
eagle,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 2022 CaC Pride Purrade

Postby rosebug » Thu Jun 30, 2022 2:59 pm

cat 13 entry - counting sheep
username: rosie gal
cat name: Fawnpool
all your clans: Lakeclan
cat’s clan: Lakeclan
prompt: Fawnpool keeps her smile from watching the clan's apprentices grow. She really enjoys seeing apprentices train, the excitement they hold as they learn the skills they'll need to be warriors. Younger cats really give her a lot of energy, between their excitement and curiosity about new things. She loves lending an ear to hear about apprentices struggles, understanding that some warriors might push away their problems as "youthful struggles". She takes pride in always being there for any cat in need of emotional help, no matter the issue.
tail bow color: Bisexual
a bit jaded, but at least i have a cat
love warrior cats, inuyasha, avatar, romance animes, and roleplaying.
gamer gorl- i play overwatch, sims, stardew valley, minecraft, and lots of others lol
pm me if you wanna rp or play some games~!
she/her

currently working lots of overtime so i can afford more tattoos lol, sorry if i'm inactive ish

join me in an rp!!
[Mythical Academia] [Sunclan vs. Duskclan] [Lakeclan] [Roamers]
rosebug

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Skarrred » Thu Jun 30, 2022 4:46 pm

Cat 1 Entry - Eggnog
Username: Skarrred
Cat Name: Nautica
Cat's Clan: Withered Fang Peak
Your Clans: Venusclan, Rainclan, Withered Fang Peak
Raffle No. 15

Cat 2 Entry - Pride Bunny
Username: Skarrred
Cat Name: Saline
Cat's Clan: Withered Fang Peak
Your Clans: Venusclan, Rainclan, Withered Fang Peak
Prompt: Demi-Girl!

username: skarrred
cat name: Endi
all your clans: Venusclan, Rainclan, Withered Fang Peak
cat’s clan: Withered Fang Peak
prompt: Well..Endi, honestly, isn't all too social. (Now, don't look away yet- this has meaning.) While yes, he can be rather positive to those he knows, he isn't the most social cat out there. This leads them to being the quiet, smiling type in the corner. Well, this is because they actually like being a silent recognition for cats out there that need support for their identity. With their poly flag tail bow, they can actually prove to others that no matter what you look like, who you are, and anything that you think is "different" and "weird" about you..it doesn't matter! They drag their paralyzed legs with pride and make sure to flaunt that tail-bow when given the chance.
Endi could swear they've helped somebody come out at least once.
And because of that? Thats, how they smile. They smile, despite the hardship their legs came across because they want to show no matter the difficulties they face, they still shine through- proud of themself, proud of others, and proud to be.
tail bow color: polyamorous
Skarrred

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby broken* » Thu Jun 30, 2022 11:57 pm

username: broken*
    cat name: rowley
    all your clans: celestial beings. scarabclan. yangclan. pocketclan.
    cat’s clan: yangclan
    tail bow color: pansexual pride flag colors - pink, yellow, blue.
    prompt:
    rowley was named as such due to the circumstances of his birth; he was born during a particularly nasty leaf-bare in what was once a beautiful meadow that had filled with mud and muck, littered in shades of brown instead of its once greens and colorful flowers. with a name meaning literally "from a rough meadow" his father saw it as a fitting name to his only son's start to life. rowley was the only kit born to his parents, two loners with no affiliation with any rogue groups or clans, and the kitting had been particularly rough for his mother. his father averill could do nothing but watch in horror as his son was stuck in the birth canal for an extended period of time; causing not only for rowley to be born partially paralyzed, but for his mother baubie to be paralyzed in the lower half of her body as well. this left averill as the sole provider for his little family, having to tuck them away in as best hiding places as he could before he'd go hunting to feed them. as rowley got older however, his mother began to insist that they learn to hunt together, even though it would be harder for them both than the average cat. baubie taught him how to camouflage oneself in an area particularly covered in prey scents, watching and waiting for an unsuspecting mouse or rabbit to pass by, and give him the opportunity to leap before it even knew he was there. he may not be able to chase after things, but his mother's determination made sure that he wouldn't starve in any case.

eventually, rowley lost both of his parents when he was in his teenage moons due to a tragic accident, where during a particularly bad thunderstorm caused a falling tree to crush the temporary den they had been residing in. rowley allowed himself a full moon to grieve for his parents, burying them and honoring their lives, before he moved on to try and start his life over, on his own for the first time. rowley had a hard time at first, because every cat or group of cats he came across was cruel or wanted nothing to do with him, but regardless he never stopped smiling. eventually, he came across yangclan, and became like a beacon of sunshine within the clan due to his positive nature and endless smiles.

one day, the clan was gathered together in the ballroom space for a clan meeting, and all eyes fell on rowley as a tiny 2 moon old kit named leucojum approached the paralyzed tom cautiously but curiously. the clan cats all knew that their youngest member leucojum was particularly shy and nervous, afraid that he would be made fun of for his different eyes and unique snowflake markings. in a very quiet, almost whisper-like voice, the little kit asks rowley "excuse me sir, what's your trick? how are you so happy all the time?" it felt as though every eye in the clan was on the pair of toms, some wondering the same question themselves, others wondering what the answer would be. "my mother used to tell me two things when i was a kit, both of them i think have messages that may help you. the first, was that being happy doesn't mean everything's perfect; it just means you've decided to look beyond life's imperfections. and second, if being happy is important to you, instead of moping about what you lack, celebrate all that you've got."
broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

2022 CaC Pride Purrade - Cham General Raffle

Postby Chamrosh » Fri Jul 01, 2022 5:33 am

◃ ▫ ♛♛ ▫ ♛♛ ▫ ♛♛ ▫ ♛♛ ▫ ♛♛ ▫ ♛♛ ▫ ♛♛ ▫ ♛♛ ▫ ▹

~ Pride Semi-Custom Raffle ~x
x

I want to do a few cats for raffle, to be rolled for and made over the first few days of July.
I want to make sure they all have a few uncommon or special traits; please tell me if there are any traits you'd like in particular or that you don't want. They might get CaC-exclusive genes, potentially. I plan to give them some accessories, too.
All cats will be adults.
Any forms sent after rollover on June 30th will not be accepted.

Code: Select all
[i][b][u]Cham's General Pride Raffle[/u][/b][/i]
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Cat Name:[/b] can be tbd
[b]Cat's Clan:[/b]
[b]Your Clans:[/b]
[b]Cat's LGBT+ Identity:[/b]
[b]Accessories?[/b]: I am unlikely to do anything very complicated, but say your ideas, because I could do something a bit simpler anyway <3
[b]Appearance:[/b] If you have any ideas for traits you'd like, please say. The more common a trait is, the more likely it is.
[b]Barred traits:[/b] Are there any traits you [u]don't[/u] want them to have?

All credits for the font art on this thread go to fontmeme.
x
Chamrosh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby broken* » Fri Jul 01, 2022 5:44 am

Cham's General Pride Raffle
Username: broken*
Cat Name: tbd!
Cat's Clan: tbd!
Your Clans: celestial beings. scarabclan. yangclan. pocketclan.
Cat's LGBT+ Identity: pansexual!
Accessories?: honestly anything with the pansexual or pride colors! earrings or a necklace would be adorable, as would a little tail bow or ribbons on their leg(s)!
Appearance: i am obsessed with oriental cats. i love calicos, especially chocolate or grey ones. i adore cats with scars of any kind. i love heterochromia - so two different eye colors.
Barred traits: honestly i'm fine with anything you choose to give me! thanks for the chance.
broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby notwearingsocks » Fri Jul 01, 2022 5:49 am

cham's general pride raffle
username: notwearingsocks
cat name: tbd
cat's clan: totemclan
your clans: totemclan, the esteemed
cat's LGBT+ identity: bisexual!
accessories?: a bow/ribbon tied around their neck ♡
appearance: longhaired with a short tail (bobbed, tailless, or docked is completely up to you!). i love marbled bengals & anything chocolate but you can take all the artistic freedom you want with markings/colors!
barred traits: not a persian please! ♡
Last edited by notwearingsocks on Fri Jul 01, 2022 6:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
notwearingsocks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sharklord » Fri Jul 01, 2022 5:49 am

Username: sharklord
Cat Name: tbd
Cat's Clan: hazelclan
Your Clans: hazelclan, the gladiators, sirenclan, gardenclan
Cat's LGBT+ Identity: trans female, bi
Accessories?: mayhaps a little plushie or a bandana?
Appearance: longhaired, choco or lilac tortie maybe? idk go wild :D
Barred traits: im fine with whatever !!
sharklord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Phina D Wolf » Fri Jul 01, 2022 6:42 am

Username: Phina D Wolf
Cat's Clan: Cavernclan
Your Clans: Swiftclan, Cavernclan, Scryclan
Cat's LGBT+ Identity: bigender lesbian
Accessories?: earrings?
Appearance: Ringtail?
Barred traits: none!
╔════════════╗

Hi, I'm Phina D Wolf! I'm here
mostly for the people and the
adopts and games I'm a part
of, but I know pet rarities
pretty well too. If you want to
chat, my inbox is open!
those, feel free to hit me up!
I'm always happy to chat!

╚════════════╝
ImageImageImageImageImage
Phina D Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chaotic creativity » Fri Jul 01, 2022 6:46 am

Username: chaotic creativity
    Cat's Clan: outback runners
    Your Clans: chessclan, outback runners, aviaryclan, order of the hyena
    Cat's LGBT+ Identity: non-binary pansexual
    Accessories?: bandanas are cute o.o but anything that can have both flags would really be appreciated
    Appearance: fluffy, maybe fangs? love fangs
    Barred traits: anything is fine!
chaotic creativity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me