2022 CaC Pride Purrade

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: 2022 CaC Pride Purrade

Postby Skarrred » Sun Jun 26, 2022 5:26 pm

Cat 6 Entry - Donskoy
Username: Skarrred
Cat Name: King.
Cat's Clan: Withered Fang Peak
Your Clans: Venusclan, Rainclan, Withered Fang Peak
Cat's Identity: Homosexual, Transgender Tom: He/Xey
Which Flag Do They Have? LGBTQ+ Progressive Flag
Prompts: King. Thats what xey went by. Besides the negativity xey felt in their little "group" as a loner, he still made his day confident as a transgender tom. While he felt dysphoric at times, who could help it? Truly, the group he was in had a lot of peer pressure. Cats around xem were either homophobic or pressured to act as such, as parents were out of the loop. However, besides this, King didn't care. At all. Xe was actually one of the only cats that ever came out openly and stated it after being shut down.

A young cat by the name of Sparrow was around 7 moon-cycles old. His parents were both homophobic too- but something in King could tell xem that this Sparrow did not feel the same. In fact, when he stood in the crowd, when a cat went on a rant- King could see hurt in their eyes.

King took Sparrow to the side, using his tail to guide the young one. Sparrow seemed disheartened, paws slow and sluggish. King stopped when they were out of earshot of the group, gently smiling down at the small cat. "Hey, lil' man," spoke King, before Sparrow's ears flattened, drawing back on the top of his head.

"Hi," the feline stated curtly, looking away with a huff. King's eyebrow couldn't help but raise, curious. "Lil' lady?" he probed gently, causing Sparrow's ears to raise alertly and look back towards King. An embarrassed look flew over the kitten's face, the skin underneath the fur turning a warm pink. Looking at King's cape, their face screwed over to a sad one.

A cracked, nervous, "Mhm.." left their throat, before King nodded down to them. Sitting down and using a paw to make space for Sparrow, the molly stepped forward to press her head into King's hairless chest. A small whimper left the molly as tears bubbled at her blue eyes, before King used a paw to wrap xer cape around the kit.

"What do you want to be called?" King asked quietly, using xer other paw to keep themself steady. Sparrow hesitated, before moving their gray face up to look at the male. Their face seemed upset, though not in a bad way. They had definitely been hiding this for awhile, and the homophobia of their environment was not helping.

"Uh.." their voice trailed off, before her head tipped back down. "I don't know."
King just nodded. "Think about it. Let it come to you."
Sparrow's ears flicked, several moments passing by slowly as the molly thought. King sat patiently. "If you can't think of one right now, that's okay t-"
Her voice was firm and assertive, as her head looked up at King confidently. "Rose."
"Rose?" he asked, before nodding with a toothy smile. "That sounds perfect to me, Rose."
Rose's paws moved to hug King, her face pressing back into his chest with a shaky huff. "Thank you.." she said quietly, but King didn't reply. Xe had done his duty already, and this molly just needed some comfort right now.

[hope this isn't late! forgot to press submit. if it is, ignore me. :)]

Cat 10 Entry - Mesmereyes
Username: Skarrred
Cat Name: Neohuli
Cat's Clan: Withered Fang Peak
Your Clans: Venusclan, Rainclan, Withered Fang Peak
Raffle No: 8
Collar colours: lesbian flag for collar, heart the gay flag!
Skarrred

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby winter solstice. » Sun Jun 26, 2022 5:39 pm

Username: winter solstice.
      Cat Name: tbd
      Cat's Clan: SeaClan
      Your Clans: SeaClan, CliudClan, IceClan (SI), Legion of theEternal Flame
      Raffle No: 9
      [b]Collar Colors:>/b] aroace flag!
Hello, I'm winter! Hope you have a great day or night wherever you live~!

Winter / Fairy / Gale
Formerly FairyCharmed
She/Her - Korea - UTC+9hrs.
winter solstice.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Swimmerpug » Sun Jun 26, 2022 8:41 pm

Cat 7 Entry - Catch these hands
Username: Swimmerpug
Cat Name: Rosewood
Cat's Clan: Garbageclan
Your Clans: Garbageclan
Cat's Identity: lesbian
Prompt: Rosewood’s mate was a fluffy black [amab] molly with green eyes and a white belly. This is how they met:

Once upon a time, Rosewood saw a cat on a porch.

''Die, snakes!! This is my territory!'' Felicity said, pouncing on sticks

''Oh no, a huge spider! I must defeat it!'' Felicity added

''Hiss hiss sksksksksks'' Rosewood said , making a terrible impression of a spider

''No, it's like this: ksksksksksks'' her arachnid imitation was equally bad

They fell on the floor, laughing. They played together from then on, when they got older, they became mischief buddies. Felicity loved making mischief; switching her owner’s shoes, among other things. Rosewood was good with strategies and kept her from going overboard.

One day, Rosewood weaved a flower tiara for Felicity and asked:

''Will you be my mischief partner forever and ever?''

''Only if you can be my mischief partner forever and ever''

Months later, Felicity gave her terrible news:

''I'm moving to somewhere far away, I'll never see you again...''

''But we're mischief partners!''

Felicity got an idea:

''What if I become a wild cat?''

''You can't leave your home just for me! There has to be-

''With you by my side, I'll always be at home''

They found the perfect spot and started a family, but then...

''There you are, Thomas!'' a woman said, grabbing Felicity

Felicity fought to get out of her grasp while Rosewood tried to keep up.

''Save your energy for our kits! I promise I'll come back!''

Cat 9 Entry - Secrets..?
Username:Swimmerpug
Cat Name: Lagoonheart
Cat's Clan:Garbageclan
Your Clans:Garbageclan
Prompt:
Icecream aproached a strange figure; a stone colored cat was just standing there on it's hind legs with closed eyes. Wait, how are they doing that?! No cat can stand on it's hind legs, especially not for this long! A really dumb theory came to her mind:
What if it's a statue?

She circled it, observing all it's features. When her foreleg brushed it's tail, it moved.

''So you're alive?''

''Of course I am...''

''Why are your eyes closed? Does this dump assault your vision that much?'' she asked jokingly

''Huh?''

''Our clan, it's called Garbageclan, you can probably guess why''

''You live with a bunch of trash? I have to see this for myself''

The tom insisted on going to a private space so that only Icecream could see his eyes.

''Why would you hide these?! They're so cool!'' she said when he finally revealed them

''You know, our clan is full of Garbage but also full of love'' Icecream added, bonking heads with him in a friendly manner

What's This Kitty's Mystery Eye Colour?: ace flag
Last edited by Swimmerpug on Wed Jun 29, 2022 11:08 am, edited 14 times in total.
Swimmerpug

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

2022 CaC Pride Purrade - Cat 11

Postby Frisco » Sun Jun 26, 2022 9:09 pm

◃ ▫ ♛♛ ▫ ♛♛ ▫ ♛♛ ▫ ♛♛ ▫ ♛♛ ▫ ♛♛ ▫ ♛♛ ▫ ♛♛ ▫ ▹

~ Cat 11 - Rainbow ~x
x

Another raffle!

w/o bandanna

longhair ginger classic tabby with white and green eyes
ll, XO-, Bb, DD, AA, mcmc, Ccs, Wsw

Code: Select all
[i][b][u]Cat 11 Entry - Rainbow[/u][/b][/i]
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Cat Name:[/b]
[b]Cat's Clan:[/b] Which clan will they go to?
[b]Your Clans:[/b]
[b]Raffle No:[/b]

x

What a beautiful, beautiful thing
to be able to dream
when you're not asleep.

art by Sixbane
Frisco

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kazin » Mon Jun 27, 2022 12:09 am

Cat 11 Entry - Rainbow
Username: Kazin
Cat Name: Foxclaw
Cat's Clan: MeadowClan
Your Clans: ChaosClan, MeadowClan
Raffle No: 1
Kazin
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby notwearingsocks » Mon Jun 27, 2022 2:03 am

Cat 11 Entry - Rainbow
Username: notwearingsocks
Cat Name: prismnose
Cat's Clan: totemclan
Your Clans: totemclan
Raffle No: 2
notwearingsocks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby winter solstice. » Mon Jun 27, 2022 2:28 am

Cat 11 Entry - Rainbow
      Username: winter solstice.
      Cat Name: tbd
      Cat's Clan: SeaClan
      Your Clans: SeaClan, CloudClan, IceClan (SI), Legion of the Eternal Flame
      Raffle No: 3
Hello, I'm winter! Hope you have a great day or night wherever you live~!

Winter / Fairy / Gale
Formerly FairyCharmed
She/Her - Korea - UTC+9hrs.
winter solstice.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Swimmerpug » Mon Jun 27, 2022 3:49 am

Cat 11 Entry - Rainbow
Username:Swimmerpug
Cat Name:Arlo
Cat's Clan:Garbageclan
Your Clans:Garbageclan
Raffle No:4
Swimmerpug

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chaotic creativity » Mon Jun 27, 2022 4:11 am

Cat 7 Entry - Catch these hands
    Username: chaotic creativity
    Cat Name: pretzel
    Cat's Clan: outback runners
    Your Clans: chessclan, outback runners, aviaryclan, order of the hyena
    Cat's Identity: pansexual
    Prompt:

pretzel was once considered the most beautiful pet in the neighborhood, and many toms would travel the roads just to lay their eyes on her. it is no secret that her twolegs planned to show her as well as any offspring she may carry. however, before a suitable sire could be chosen, a tom with striking blue eyes wandered into her life. the words that flowed off of his tongue were like honey, and his charm ensnared her almost instantly. pretzel grew to love this longhaired chocolate classic tabby tom with tuxedo-like white markings. he cared so deeply for her, but pretzel saw the warning signs before he did. her twolegs began leaving traps out, and she began to fear for his safety as she knew they planned to capture him and take him away. only when she found out she was pregnant did she forcefully break things off with him. his heartbreak set him wandering, and pretzel ran as far from her twolegs as she could. she believed it to be the only way to keep him safe. her heart is filled with the sorrow of leaving behind both the life and tom she loved, but she hopes to find a better place to raise her family.

( 208 // 250 )

Cat 9 Entry - Secrets..?
    Cat Name: saltripple
    Cat's Clan: outback runners
    Your Clans: chessclan, outback runners, order of the hyena, aviaryclan
    Prompt:

the strange cat caught jerboadance's eyes from far away, and she gathered herself before she strutted up to him with her typical swagger. "hello, i'm jerboadance," she chirped brightly, only to have her voice fall flat as the stranger turned their head to reveal two eyes they held shut. this motion caught her off guard, and she took a wary step back. "why don't you open your eyes?" she meowed. she continued to stare as the cat simply moved their muzzle back towards the sky. they seemed to be relishing the feel of the light breeze across their neck and chest, and jerboadance simply mirrored their stance. she had to admit, the feeling was quite luxurious. she wrapped her long tail around her paws and then across her shoulders, draping it like a twoleg would a scarf. the silence was strangely comforting, and she couldn't help but close her eyes alongside the stranger. her thoughts swirled like the currents of an ocean, twisting and turning while rushing toward and away from her all at once. she felt the need to relinquish all of her secrets to this stranger, so she simply began speaking while mirroring their pose. "i want to travel to where paws have never gone. i want to bring back stories so outlandish that others might not believe me. my friend, thistlepaw, doesn't want me to go, but i made up my mind long before i told him of my plans. i don't want to hurt him by leaving him alone, but he would never go with me. i don't know what to do, but for now, i think i'd like to sit here with you for a little while longer," she whispered to the breeze, the light wind snapping up her words and carrying them away. her thoughts began to settle for the first time she could remember, the worry and tension that was wrapped so tightly around her heart finally releasing bit by bit. as her breathing slowed and evened, she slowly turned to look at the stranger who still held their eyes closed. "for a cat who does not speak or open their eyes, you are strangely wise," she chuckled before once more mirroring their post.

What's This Kitty's Mystery Eye Colour?: non-binary pride flag c:

Cat Name: egretflight
    Cat's Clan: chessclan
    Your Clans: chessclan, outback runners, aviaryclan, order of the hyena
    Raffle No: 10
    Collar colours: non-binary flag (collar) and pansexual flag (heart)
Last edited by chaotic creativity on Tue Jun 28, 2022 3:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
chaotic creativity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rosebug » Mon Jun 27, 2022 4:43 am

Cat 11 Entry - Rainbow
Username: rosie gal
Cat Name: Tigerglow
Cat's Clan: Lakeclan
Your Clans: Lakeclan
Raffle No: 5
a bit jaded, but at least i have a cat
love warrior cats, inuyasha, avatar, romance animes, and roleplaying.
gamer gorl- i play overwatch, sims, stardew valley, minecraft, and lots of others lol
pm me if you wanna rp or play some games~!
she/her

currently working lots of overtime so i can afford more tattoos lol, sorry if i'm inactive ish

join me in an rp!!
[Mythical Academia] [Sunclan vs. Duskclan] [Lakeclan] [Roamers]
rosebug

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me