Lone Bashkir Curly V.3 | Rarity Guide DNP

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Lone Bashkir Curly V.3 | Rarity Guide DNP

Postby Taxidea » Fri May 27, 2022 7:23 am

Welcome to Lone Bashkir Curlies V3!

Lone Curly Navigation
┈➤ Home Page
┈➤ Nursery
┈➤ Competitions
┈➤ Imports
┈➤ Artist Search
┈➤ Discord
Lone Curly Info
┈➤ Info Center
┈➤ Artist Center
┈➤ Rarity Guide
┈➤ Item Guide
┈➤ Item Log
┈➤ Archives
The Lone Bashkir Curly horse is a very unique and set apart breed. They are well known for their curly coats, caused by many gene mutations, and their versatility. Lone Curly Horses are often found as chestnut, but have a wide variety of colors, some more rare than others. They range in height from 13-16 hands, but are often found between 14-15 hands. These horses are found wild in Nevada, USA. Although they are wild, they are also known for their calm and gentle nature. Lone Bashkir Curly Horses got their name due to them not staying in herds with other horses. Since they are always separated, they often wander far into owned land and cause disruptions. They have very much grown in population, causing problems and wreaking havoc, therefore creating the need for a relocation organization. The LBC Organization is running a rehoming program to protect these horses while still preserving them. If you're interested, keep an eye out for LBCs looking for a new place to call home!

Last edited by Taxidea on Wed Jan 25, 2023 4:11 am, edited 15 times in total.
Taxidea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Natural Colors and Markings

Postby Taxidea » Fri May 27, 2022 2:16 pm

Natural Colors and Markings

This is a run-down of equine genotypes used in LBCs. For a more in-depth description and visual, please use the link provided here. Please note that LBCs do not use every known equine gene and also incorporates some species-specific variations on certain genes.

Rarities: vc = Very Common, c = Common, uc = Uncommon, r = Rare, l = Limited

Extension
ee = Chestnut
    Chestnut (vc)
    Liver Chestnut (vc)
    Honey Chestnut (vc)
    Black Chestnut (vc)
EE / Ee = Black
    Black (c)
    Sunfaded Black (c)

Agouti
aa = Black
Aa / AA = Bay
    Light Bay (c)
    Dark Bay (c)
    Cherry Bay (c)
    Blood Bay (c)
A+_ / A+A+ = Wild Bay* (c)
At_ / AtAt = Seal Brown (c)

*Wild Bay is dominant over Seal Brown

Dilutions
mshmsh = Mushroom (r)
Mshmsh = Mushroom Carrier
prlprl = Pearl (r)
Crprl = Cream Pearl ( r)
crprl = Pearl Carrier
Crcr = Single Cream (uc)
    Chestnut + Crcr = Palomino
    Bay + Crcr = Buckskin
    Black + Crcr = Smoky Black
CrCr = Double Cream (uc)
    Chestnut + CrCr = Cremello
    Bay + CrCr = Perlino
    Black + CrCr = Smoky Cream
Chch / ChCh = Champagne (uc)
Dd / DD = Dun (uc)
Zz / ZZ = Silver** (c)

**(only occurs in Ee- or EE-based horses; ee-based horses can carry)

Modifier
GG / Gg = Grey (uc)
    Rose Grey (usually chestnut based)
    Mulberry Grey (usually bay/wild based)
    Steel Grey (usually black/seal based)
    Fleabitten Grey (any base)

Paint
WW = Dominant White (r)
Ww = White Spotting over ≥80% of the body (tobiano like markings)
Oo = Overo (OO is Lethal White) (c)
Toto / ToTo = Tobiano (vc)
Sbsb / SbSb = Sabino (uc)
Splspl / SplSpl = Splash (vc)

Appaloosa
Blanket/Extended Blanket Appaloosa (c)
    Spotted - Lplp
    Snowcap - LpLp
    Varnish - nLp
Leopard Appaloosa (uc)
    Leopard/Semi-Leopard - Lplp P1_
    Fewspot - LpLp P1_
    Snowflake nLp P1_

Other
ff = Flaxen*** (c)
Rnrn / Rnrn = Roan (c)
Stysty / StySty = Sooty (c)
Pngpng / PngPng = Pangare (r)
Rbrb / RbRb = Rabicano (r)

***(only occurs in ee-based horses; E_ can carry)

Non-Genetic
Brindle (l)
Chimera (l)
Somatic (l)
Lacing (l)
Bloodmark (must be GG/Gg) (r)
Grease Spots (r)
Birdcatcher Spots (r)
Mismark Appaloosa (r)
Last edited by Taxidea on Wed Jan 25, 2023 4:04 am, edited 4 times in total.
Taxidea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Species Edits

Postby Taxidea » Fri May 27, 2022 2:22 pm

Species Edits

These are edits specific to the LBC species.

Curls
Regular (c)
Heavy (uc)

Eyes
Monochromatic (c)
Heterochromatic (r)

Manes
Manes do not have rarities
Regular
Short
Braided
Long

Tails
Tails do not have rarities
Regular
Medium
Braided
Long
Last edited by Taxidea on Wed Jan 25, 2023 4:10 am, edited 4 times in total.
Taxidea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Event Colors and Markings 1

Postby Taxidea » Fri May 27, 2022 2:37 pm

Event Colors and Markings 1

Grand Reopening 2022
+ Confetti = Confetti (r) - Creates square or rectangular appaloosa-like spots over the withers and/or flank.

Easter 2022
Coat Colors
RhdRhd / Rhdrhd = Rhineland (uc) - A white marking, occuring on any base, that covers most of the body other than along the topline, bottom of the barrel, and spots on the eye, muzzle, and flank/sides.

HqHq / Hqhq = Harlequin (l) - A type of roaning that produces both black and white patches of roan on any base coat.

SdSd / Sdsd = Sanded (c) - Shows on any base other than black, causes the underside and face to be lighter than the base, and the legs, muzzle, and ears to be much darker than the base.

RstRst / Rstrst = Roasted (c) - A dilution of the base coat that turns the legs and underside of the horse a dark black.

SgSg / Sgsg = Spangled (r) - A dappling like effect that occurs on any base coat, similar to the Wyandotte chicken.

FvFv / Fvfv = Faverolle (uc) - A marking occuring on any base that creates a three tiered layer effect like the Faverolle chicken. A thick white stripe bisects the curly from the front leg to the top of the croup. Causes the upper half of the curly’s coat to be a few shades lighter than the base coat on the bottom half.

Valentine’s Day 2022
Markings | Coat Colors
CsCs/ Cscs = Chocolate Sauce (r) (formerly Chocolate Buttercream) - A marking that looks like dripping chocolate sauce that extends from the poll to the dock of the tail. Mane/tail are affected and will be the same chocolate color.

NgNg / Ngng = Roman Nougat (c) - A marking that creates vertical caramel colored stripes over the head, neck, and body of the horse.

CfCf / Cfcf = Coconut Flakes (c) (formerly Coconut Cluster) - A type of roaning that looks like powdered sugar sifted onto the top of the horse. White roaning with some golden spots is heaviest along the top line of the horse from withers to rump, and dissipates down the side of the horse never going past the flank.

RbcRbc / Rbcrbc = Raspberry Cream (uc) - A dilution that colors the base coat a shade of faded, deep red in addition to a swirl pattern on the horse's cheek.
40% opacity = #a44c4b

BbcBbc / Bbcbbc = Blueberry Cream (uc) - A dilution that colors the base coat a shade of faded, deep blue in addition to a swirl pattern on the horse's cheek.
40% opacity = #504e76

LmcLmc / Lmclmc = Lemon Cream (uc) (formerly Coconut Cream) - A dilution that colors the base coat a shade of faded, lemon cream in addition to a swirl pattern on the horse's cheek.
40% opacity = #eba832

+ Passion / + Dread = Passion Dapples/Dread Dapples (uc) - Occurs on any base. Passion Dapples are heart-shaped dapples; Dread Dapples are broken heart dapples.

+ Abstract = Abstract Paint (l) - Occurs on any base with a paint gene. Shows distinct shapes, figures, etc.

+ Bloodheart / + Blackheart - Bloodheart Mark/Blackheart Mark (r) - Occurs on any base. Bloodheart Mark creates red hearts on the wither; Blackheart Mark creates black broken hearts on the wither.

+ Lovespots = Lovespots (r) - Occurs on any base. Similar to birdcatcher spots and may display with birdcatcher spots. Lovespots are white, heart shaped spots.

PrnPrn / Prnprn = Passion Roan (uc) - Occurs only on a chestnut base. A reverse roan with stripes all of one color running from the front hoof to the wither. Eyes and hooves will be a shade of pink/red; mane and tail will be light.
20-40% opacity = #b4374e

SrnSrn / Srnsrn = Suffering Roan (uc) - Occurs only on a black base. A reverse roan with broken hearts from back leg to top of rump and tear stains around eyes. Eye and hooves will be blue/grey; mane and tail will be light.
20-40% opacity = #484553

Halloween 2022
Markings 1 | Markings 2
ZbZb / Zbzb = Zombie (uc) - a dilution that adds a green hue to the coat color. Will always have at least two areas where the non-diluted coat color has come through. 20-40% opacity #58a76e

CbCb / Cbcb = Cobweb (uc) - Creates a spider web marking over the rump.

eyey (Eyey carries) = Ghoul’s Eyes (l) - creates at least one eye-shaped white marking anywhere on the body.

FbFb / Fbfb = Funny Bone (c) - creates a bone-shaped white marking or multiple markings on one to all limbs. Bone markings will not go past the shoulder or the stifle.

FsFs / Fsfs = Frankenstitches (c) - creates white lines with stitch marks. May occur anywhere on the body except the face. Two lines must always cross each other.

btzbtz (Btzbtz carries) = Bats (r) - creates a bat silhouette over the eyes. Will show over white markings.
Last edited by Taxidea on Wed Jan 25, 2023 4:05 am, edited 5 times in total.
Taxidea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Event Colors and Markings 2

Postby Taxidea » Wed Jan 25, 2023 4:04 am

Event Colors and Markings 2

Winter Holidays 2022
Markings 1 | Markings 2
JbJb / Jbjb = Julbocken (c) - a white marking that creates criss cross ribbon patterns over the chest, rump, legs, and face. Heterozygous will only show criss cross ribbons over the chest and rump; homozygous will show these plus the legs and face.

FrFr / Frfr = Frostbite (c) - adds a white gradient to the tips of the ears, nose, mane, and tail.

YaYa / Yaya = Yalda (uc) - creates vertical wavy stripes on the neck and body of the horse similar to the stripes of a watermelon, stripes can be solid or broken.

KpKp / Kpkp = Krampus (uc) - a black marking that creates a thick dorsal stripe that extends down over the shoulder–completely covering the front legs–and follows the bottom of the barrel, in addition to a thick black blaze on the face. Homozygous dominant Krampus will also extend to the back legs and up the back of the thigh. Goes under white markings.

MlMl / Mlml = Mari Lwyd (uc) - a white marking that creates skull pattern on the face–will only ever be a horse skull–and turns the mane completely white.

TmTm / Tmtm = Tannenbaum (r) - a pine tree silhouette marking similar to rabicano, can go over or under white markings, and will never reach past halfway up the barrel of the horse. This marking will be a few shades darker than the basecoat, but has a 20% chance to become white through breedings.

JkJk / Jkjk = Jólakötturinn (r) - creates a white cat-like pattern on the face, as well as vertical white claw slashes on the lower leg that also affects the coloration of the hooves.

YgYg / Ygyg = Yule Log (l) - creates a pattern similar to wood grain on the basecoat of the curly, wood pattern will always be a few shades darker than the basecoat.
Taxidea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me