Sleepy Hollow Percherons Archive

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Sleepy Hollow Percherons Archive

Postby sleepyDandy » Thu May 26, 2022 10:11 pm

thank you so much rebelappy for bringing these guys to life

homebreedingcustomsauctionsshop
discord • archive • artist searchgenetic guide

Percherons are a breed of draft horse that originated in the Huisne river valley in western France, most commonly seen in a black or grey color. They are well muscled, and known for their intelligence and willingness to work, as well as being generally peaceful creatures that are lovable and easy to train. They're seen between 15 and 19 hands high, and 1,900 to 2,600 pounds. Percherons were originally bred for use as war horses, but over time, they began to be used for pulling stagecoaches and later for agriculture and hauling heavy goods. They have been crossed with several light horse breeds, such as Arabians, to produce horses for range work and competition, but are still used for forestry work and pulling carriages.

Sleepy Hollow Percherons originates from the northern midwest United States, home to many varieties of horse from many different backgrounds of work; working as police mounts in Australia to forestry and farm work in Great Britain, parades, sleigh rides and hayrides around the world, and competing in various classes such as dressage and classic cart. Sleepy Hollow Percherons can very commonly seen in equine therapy and beginner riding lessons as well due to their gentle, relaxed behavior.

storage archive
HM and item archive
foal archive
custom archive
auction archive

transfer archive thread
sleepyDandy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes