📀Wermz📀 Garden Event - Geinkotsu [Closed]

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: 📀Wermz📀 Garden Event - Geinkotsu

Postby RainWingThing » Sat Jun 25, 2022 10:07 am

=Hᴇʀᴇ ɪs Mʏ Eɴᴛʀʏ ᴘᴏᴛ ғᴏʀ Vᴇᴅᴀʀɪs=

Username + ID: RainWingThing || 777679
Entry for: fountain toadstool
Tell me a bit about your pot!: A mysterious stream of water runs from this pot as it falls apart.
Pot:
its real yeehaw hours up at arby's
she/her ♡ aro/ace

RainWingThing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EeeeeeejDoge » Sat Jun 25, 2022 10:09 am

I'd like to trade with Vedaris' Vendibles Chest!

Username + ID: EeeeeeejDoge 1013055
Flower Cost: 5

five rolls this time, pleas!
Image Image

ImageImage Image
my th is eeej_doge | signature art by raging_fossil | icon by me

HI I HAVE JUST AWOKENhello and I will be just getting every owed arts sorted out throught next months, I didn’t sort owed arts before my +1 year unactivity and i really apologize - if you’d like any changes to the owed art aka character for the art, type, cancel, anything! Let me know please :] Thank you everyone and BIG, big sorry!
ImageImage
EeeeeeejDoge

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Melybelly » Sat Jun 25, 2022 10:22 am

Username + ID: Melybelly + 214857
Entry for: Grub Maw
Tell me a bit about your pot!: Covered in lively green moss, thick vines are rooted and grow from this pot. Be wary as the
vines have been known to grab those that pass by a bit too closely.
Pot:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Username + ID: Melybelly + 214857
Entry for: Fountain Toadstool
Tell me a bit about your pot!: Though covered in dull moss, there does not appear to be much life other than the Mushrooms that thrive from the soil this pot is made of. The scent of death and decay is strong and would be best to hold your breath, who knows what sort of toxins this is really giving off.
Pot:
She/Her
Melybelly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 📀Wermz📀 Garden Event - Geinkotsu(Chest Update!!!)

Postby zatty » Sat Jun 25, 2022 11:09 am

Username + ID: zatty.nium + 1016833
Tell me a bit about your pot!: After days of rain, this pot reeks of city decay.
Pot: (finally get to use this pot! :D)

Username + ID: zatty.nium + 1016833
Tell me a bit about your pot!: Twisting its gnarly thorns around the pot itself, this plant has rooted firmly.
Pot:
zatty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EeeeeeejDoge » Sat Jun 25, 2022 11:29 am

Username + ID: EeeeeeejDoge + 1013055
Tell me a bit about your pot!:
“Well, i know this pot doesn’t really, interest you at first maybe, well, but it interested me! Because these posts that already have some decay innit can be really helpful for some seedings!” i say as a ladybug sits on my nose. *wheeze* “Keep it, pleas, indeed, you’ll have some food for your seedling buddies!
Pot:

(Did this pot really, i dont know even how, it actually looks really, ew xd but sometimes we gotta make not so amazing art to improve, i think it gives it even better decay vibes tho lol!)
Image Image

ImageImage Image

HI I HAVE JUST AWOKENhello and I will be just getting every owed arts sorted out throught next months, I didn’t sort owed arts before my +1 year unactivity and i really apologize - if you’d like any changes to the owed art aka character for the art, type, cancel, anything! Let me know please :] Thank you everyone and BIG, big sorry!
ImageImage
EeeeeeejDoge

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FaerieNova » Sat Jun 25, 2022 11:38 am

=I'ᴅ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛᴏ ʙᴜʏ ᴀɴ ɪᴛᴇᴍ ғʀᴏᴍ Vᴇᴅᴀʀɪs=

Username + ID: FaerieNova
Gummy Balance Beforehand: 2,570g
Item(s):Spring Wreath(orange) x5, Spring Hairpin(orange) x5, Spring Corsage(orange) x5, Spring Tail Corsage(orange) x5, Spring Tail Boquet(orange) x5, Chikemz x8, Sleeping Bunny x3, Bunny Beanie x5
Total Cost: 1,850g
Gummy Balance Afterwards: 720g
Thank you! :D
ImageImage
FaerieNova

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mallowpop » Sat Jun 25, 2022 11:39 am

Username + ID: mallowpop + 931555
Tell me a bit about your pot!: since the theme was "rooted soil", i figured i'd go a little out-of-the-box and give some life to something that usually looks pretty lifeless! even though roots are very much alive, i think these electric roots might be conscious, or something? at the very least, they're trying to escape their pot. don't try going even near them, or else you'll be given the shock of a lifetime.
Pot:

Username + ID: mallowpop + 931555
Tell me a bit about your pot!: mushrooms made of water are tearing their pot apart, pushing away the driftwood the pot is made of out in hopes of being freed from sitting in the same container for the rest of... well, forever, or until someone tips the pot over. weird how both of these pots don't exactly like the idea of being in a pot 😳 oops
Pot:

=I've designed an item!=
User + ID: mallowpop + 931555
Entry:
although mushrooms typically are regarded as being an autumnal thing (it is autumn in the southern hemisphere though, if you want to think about it that way!), i think the theme of growth and life for spring fits mushrooms all too well. fungi play a massive part of our ecosystem and show the beauty of sprouting life after death. so, to celebrate mushrooms (along with my love of them), i decided to make a mushroom hat so that maybe all wermz can celebrate with me too! :D
i also made a version with some flowers, to make it more "spring-y". if this isn't allowed, you're free to disregard it, but i thought i'd include it anyways, since it had already been made ^^
Tag: springartsandcrafts!
💗 wrote:ImageImage
hi, i'm moss! ilysm
i'm socially anxious, but
do feel free to pm me!
sweetensxartfartxth
discord: moss#1004

ImageImage
ImageImage
mallowpop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EeeeeeejDoge » Sat Jun 25, 2022 11:49 am

Username + ID:
Tell me a bit about your pot!: So i ran out of time a bit so said, heck it, will just go crazy. So i did this without some bigger thinking but i really enjoyed it because it was kind of therapeutic for meh!
funki
Pot:
Image Image

ImageImage Image

ImageImage
EeeeeeejDoge

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ahirked » Sat Jun 25, 2022 11:58 am

Username + ID: ahirked 290196
Tell me a bit about your pot!: this pot spreads disease and havoc wherever it goes - from large famines, to declarations of war, to sudden plagues that wipe out livestock. it is said that though this pot does seem to have a certain... Sickness about it, that in times of need it can be used to destroy the very evilest of enemies.
Pot:
ahki - they/he - black trans lives matter - free palestine
art by -ewie- of my werm, Pip
ahirked

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby geinkotsu » Sat Jun 25, 2022 12:00 pm

=ENTRIES FOR "GRUB MAW" ARE NOW CLOSED=
=ENTRIES FOR "FOUNTAIN TOADSTOOL" ARE NOW CLOSED=
=ENTRIES FOR "DESIGN-A-SPRING-ITEM" ARE NOW CLOSED=

The Harvester stands peculiarly still within his disheviled garden. Creatures have begun pouring out of the pots... plants growing uncontrolled. He seems sullen with his work, and yet finds himself still eating from the over grown roots with a hunger you can't seem to place.

"Wee haave Tri3edd t0 gr0www Wh@tt musstt Be E@ten... But Th!szz 0ne has, inssted, gr0wn t0oo Many KrEatureszz l!kee uss..." he pulls apart something from a pot, a contorted plant that looks like it had grown too well, but... it appears to be alive. In fact... as you begin to look, the majority of this garden appears to now be writhing and moving in their pots. You begin to understand that... this was not The Harvester's intention, and his growing hunger starts to make terrible sense.

Image wrote:"Wee Th@nnkk ssm0ll W3rrmzz f0r asss-issting Uss... F0r thiss, we G!vvee
t0 Youu 0urr Garden. It isszz m0re suitable f0r th0see 0ness thAt haaVee
Gr0wwN here. The Equinox is ending. And now... The Harvest musst S0on
begginn... Th!sszz 0ne shall Assiisstt Y0u !n freeing Th3 laasst f3w
W3rrrmzz b3f0re Wee musstt R33turrnn."
geinkotsu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me