Alemenca Staff & Artist Hub DNP

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Alemenca Staff & Artist Hub DNP

Postby Taxidea » Thu Apr 07, 2022 6:01 am

Dimensions

Archives
Welcome to the Space Between...

Alemenca are a dimensional species whose corporeal form resembles a horned light draft equine. Alemenca live in the space between dimensions and are vital for the survival and basic functioning of our third dimensional (3D) world. In non-corporeal form, Alemenca are best thought of as elemental essences: an energy form that allows for a specific type of energy to exist in a corresponding dimension. In corporeal form, Alemenca store their essence in the crystalline horns they possess, and the color of their essence is dictated by their individual Alignment. Alemenca existed long before our planet was born but have formed a unique attachment to our globe and especially its equid species. It is because of this affection that they chose to resemble the mythical unicorn in corporeal form and display natural equine colors, although they have been known to exercise some creativity around certain special events. The only part of themselves that Alemenca cannot decide is their alignment, as this is determined by the Alemenca that participate in their fusion.

Alemenca are owned by Deltas. By joining the Alemenca community, you take on the role of a Delta and will be responsible for the training, Motion, and Fusion of your Alemenca. Deltas do not have set natures but can be cooperative, competitive, or something in between. It is up to you to decide how you want to direct your Alemenca. The more successful your Alemenca, the more stable our world.

Staff & Artists

Owner/Archivist
Taxidea

Moderators
Pandora!

Artists
paradise,

Owlmania

Romova

Artist Search
Last edited by Taxidea on Tue Apr 26, 2022 10:10 am, edited 10 times in total.
Taxidea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Staff & Artist Info

Postby Taxidea » Thu Apr 07, 2022 6:01 am

Staff & Artist Info

Adopt Rules
    › Adopts will be posted by artists with "UFA" text.
    › There will always be an adoption form to fill out and maybe a prompt to complete.
    › An end date will be listed for each adopt. The end date is the date that the adopt will be judged; any entry posted or edited on or after this date will be void (e.g. if the end date is 3 January, the latest an entry can be posted is 2 January).
    › If a user wants to re-adopt their Alemenca to another user, they must post on the original CS adoption page and notify Taxidea. Alemenca may not be re-adopted for currency.
    › Foundation adopts have set Alignment values:
      - Fire Primary = Fire 2, Water 0, Air 0, Earth 1
      - Water Primary = Fire 0, Water 2, Air 1, Earth 0
      - Air Primary = Fire 1, Water 0, Air 2, Earth 0
      - Earth Primary = Fire 0, Water 1, Air 0, Earth 2
    › An adopt's primary Alignment is determined by the Alignment Guide
    › Once adopted, the background should be removed to allow the Delta to save a transparent version.

Staff & Artist Rules
    › Staff artists must make 1 Alemenca adopt every 2 weeks minimum. There is no limit on how many Alemenca adopts an artist can make.
    › Staff artists must have 2 free Fusion slots per month minimum.
    › Ghost artists do not have a minimum number of adopts that must be made but artist benefits are contingent on number of adopts created monthly.
    › Artists must choose a winner for any adopts made within 1 week of the closing date. Adopts not judged within this time frame will be judged by Taxidea or a mod.
    › You may choose a proxy to judge for your adopt if you think it will not be judged in time.
    › Artists who consistently fail to judge their adopts or choose a proxy judge within the specified time frame and without notifying Taxidea or a mod of extenuating circumstances will be put on temporary probation from artist status and their artist benefits temporarily revoked.
    › Realistic coat colors and markings only with the exceptions of Alignment-specific aspects (Alignment-colored horn and end of mane/tail).
    › Regular adopts may have any combination of common and uncommon colors/patterns. Alemencas that come from Fusions may have rare and dimensional traits added using points. Please follow the Coat Guide and Coat Colors & Patterns post for rarities and genotypes/phenotypes.
    › Please use the Alignment Guide to find HEX codes for discovered alignments.
    › Line edits are not allowed without permission from Taxidea.
    › Please inform Taxidea or a mod if you will be inactive or need a break. Take care of yourself first!

Staff Benefits
    › Staff are given 5 Delta points, 5 Alemenca points, and 5 Marks every month as long as they meet the specified adopt and Fusion requirements.
    › Ghost artists are given 1 Delta point, 1 Alemenca point, and 1 Mark for each adopt/Fusion they complete (up to 3; no additional rewards will be gained for more than 3 adopts/Fusions).
    › Staff artists may create one custom Alemenca with common/uncommon traits (of a discovered alignment) each month. Simple line edits are allowed. Ghost artists must have made at least two adopts/Fusions to qualify for this benefit. All customs must be approved by Taxidea before posting.
    › Staff artists may create one custom Alemenca with two rare traits and one dimensional trait (of a discovered alignment) during their birthday month. Ghost artists must have made at least one adopt/Fusion per month for three consecutive months in order to qualify for this benefit. All customs must be approved by Taxidea before posting.
    › Additional benefits will be provided and discussed with staff on the Discord server!
Last edited by Taxidea on Fri Apr 08, 2022 12:27 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Taxidea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Forms

Postby Taxidea » Thu Apr 07, 2022 6:09 am

Forms

Adopt Form: Fire Primary
Code: Select all
[center][quote][size=90]Alemenca are a dimensional species whose corporeal form resembles a horned light draft equine. Alemenca live in the space between dimensions and are vital for the survival and basic functioning of our third dimensional (3D) world. In non-corporeal form, Alemenca are best thought of as elemental essences: an energy form that allows for a specific type of element to exist in a corresponding dimension. In corporeal form, Alemenca store their Essence in the crystalline horns they possess, and the color of their Essence is dictated by their individual Alignment. Alemenca existed long before our planet was born but have formed a unique attachment to our globe and especially its equid species. It is because of this affection that they chose to resemble the mythical unicorn in corporeal form and display natural equine colors, although they have been known to exercise some creativity around certain special events. The only part of themselves that Alemenca cannot decide is their Alignment, as this is determined by the Alemenca that participate in their Fusion.

Alemenca are owned/controlled by Deltas. By joining the Alemenca community, you take on the role of a Delta and will be responsible for the training, motion, and fusion of your Alemenca. Deltas do not have set natures but can be cooperative, competitive, or something in between. It is up to you to decide how you want to direct your Alemenca. The more successful your Alemenca, the more stable our world.[/size][/quote]

[size=90][b]Open for Adoption![/b]
[b]End Date:[/b]
To win this Alemenca,

[b]Delta:[/b]
[b]Motion Name:[/b]
[b]Base Name:[/b]
[b]Height:[/b]
[b]Genotype:[/b]
[b]Phenotype:[/b]
[b]Eye Color:[/b]
[b]Alignment:[/b]
[b]Alignment Values:[/b]
› Fire: 2
› Water: 0
› Air: 0
› Earth: 1[/size]

[code][b]Delta:[/b]
[b]Height:[/b] (15-18hh)
[b]Prompt:[/b][/code][/center]

Adopt Form: Water Primary
[center][quote][size=90]Alemenca are a dimensional species whose corporeal form resembles a horned light draft equine. Alemenca live in the space between dimensions and are vital for the survival and basic functioning of our third dimensional (3D) world. In non-corporeal form, Alemenca are best thought of as elemental essences: an energy form that allows for a specific type of element to exist in a corresponding dimension. In corporeal form, Alemenca store their Essence in the crystalline horns they possess, and the color of their Essence is dictated by their individual Alignment. Alemenca existed long before our planet was born but have formed a unique attachment to our globe and especially its equid species. It is because of this affection that they chose to resemble the mythical unicorn in corporeal form and display natural equine colors, although they have been known to exercise some creativity around certain special events. The only part of themselves that Alemenca cannot decide is their Alignment, as this is determined by the Alemenca that participate in their Fusion.

Alemenca are owned/controlled by Deltas. By joining the Alemenca community, you take on the role of a Delta and will be responsible for the training, motion, and fusion of your Alemenca. Deltas do not have set natures but can be cooperative, competitive, or something in between. It is up to you to decide how you want to direct your Alemenca. The more successful your Alemenca, the more stable our world.[/size][/quote]

To win this Alemenca,

› Fire: 0
› Water: 2
› Air: 1
› Earth: 0[/size]

Adopt Form: Air Primary

To win this Alemenca,

› Fire: 1
› Water: 0
› Air: 2
› Earth: 0[/size]

Adopt Form: Earth Primary

To win this Alemenca,

› Fire: 0
› Water: 1
› Air: 0
› Earth: 2[/size]

Last edited by Taxidea on Sat May 21, 2022 2:59 am, edited 7 times in total.
Taxidea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Fusion Info & Forms

Postby Taxidea » Thu Apr 07, 2022 6:35 am

Fusion Info & Forms

Fusion Rules:
    › Each donor must have an updated Essence page listing any previous Fusions and linked to their original CS page.
    › Once a Fusion has been posted, each donor has a 7 day cooldown before they can participate in another Fusion.
    › Once Fused, it takes 5 days for the new Alemenca to develop its corporeal form.
    › Alemenca are a closed species. You may not breed your Alemenca with other species/characters.
    › You may give away, adopt out, trade, or gift (no FCFS) your Fused Alemenca.
    › All Alemenca and CS rules apply.

Staff Fusion Rules:
    › You may charge for Fusions using C$, CS pets, art trades, pretty much anything except real currency, but must also have 2 free Fusion slots each month.
    › Fused Alemenca genotypes must be a realistic combination of the donors. Genotypes will be randomly rolled using Mendelian genetic logic. I'm happy to roll for you if you prefer!
    › Alignment values of fused Alemenca will be determined using the formula below.
    › Please make sure that a user's form is complete and that the following information is present and accurate on the donor Alemenca pages:
      - Fusion slots
      - Level (must be at least level 3)
      - Alignment values
    › If the user is requesting to redeem points, please verify they have enough using the Point Bank.
    › Twins cannot occur unless points are redeemed. If twins are redeemed, their genotypes must be rolled separately.
    › If the fusion will produce a new Alemenca alignment, please contact me before you start the Fusion so I can provide you with the HEX code and name of the new Alignment ^-^

Fusion Alignment Formula: Value = [(donor 1 Level x value)+(donor 2 Level x value)]/2
Rounded up/down according to >0.5 is rounded up.
At this time, Fused Alignment values cannot exceed 2x the highest donor's Alignment value.

Fusion Rolling

› Rolling for fusions will be standardized to ensure fairness.
› Use the Alemenca Fusion Roller for all rolls!
› Step-by-step using the roller:
    1. Make sure the Select to Roll at the bottom is set to No or blank
    2. Make sure the allele cells are are blank. If they are not, select cells B2-E28 and hitting the backspace key. If you are prompted about deleting cells, click cancel!
    3. Select the genes present for each donor. It is okay to leave cells blank if no gene is present.
    4. When all genes are selected, change Select to Roll to Yes.
    5. The Fused Alemenca's genes will be displayed on the right. Blank cells should be interpreted as N (not present). For non-gene traits, a Yes or No will be displayed to indicate if the Fused Alemenca has that trait. (If a chimera was rolled, you will see the chimera genotype under the Chimera Genotype columns.)
    6. Copy paste the resulting genotype(s) into CS. The formatting will be weird (sorry).
    7. FYI: The database uses the following formula and random number rolls to determine the Fused Alemenca's genotype:

Fusion Form:

[size=90][b]An Alemenca has been Fused![/b]
[b]Corporeal Form Date:[/b] (5 days from date of Fusion)

› Fire:
› Water:
› Air: