┈━═☆ toebeans ☆═━┈ wandering beans | CLOSED

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: ┈━═☆ toebeans ☆═━┈ wandering beans (explore) | OPEN

Postby Julie_PiscesGirl » Mon May 02, 2022 4:25 am

┈━═ ❁ explore form ❁ ═━┈
USRname: Julie_PiscesGirl
exploring cat: Tiger Image
traveling to?: The Forest
anything else?: Thank you!
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

Julie_PiscesGirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CSMintCat » Mon May 02, 2022 4:46 am

┈━═ ❁ explore form ❁ ═━┈
USRname: CSMintCat
exploring cat: Image Arapaima
traveling to?: The forest.
anything else?: Arapaima feels bold today, and bravely trots into the forest!
CSMintCat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JuneBug. » Mon May 02, 2022 5:33 am

┈━═ ❁ explore form ❁ ═━┈
USRname: JuneBug.
exploring cat: Nicki
traveling to?: The Desert
anything else?: After her last adventure through the forest, Nicki decides the desert might be worth a try. Strolling over the hot dunes, she spots some dilapidated structures in the distance and moves to take off towards them.
ImageHello! My name is JuneBug. and it's a delight to meet you!Image
she/her
❦ My Menagerie ❦
JuneBug.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zentropy » Mon May 02, 2022 9:31 am

┈━═ ❁ explore form ❁ ═━┈
USRname: Zentropy
exploring cat: Image - Felix
traveling to?: the forest
anything else?: having enough fun in the field, Felix decides to explore the forest!
Call me Zen! Image

ImageImageImage
Image-----

---------------------------------------------------------------------
ImageImageImage Image Image
Zentropy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eltonn » Mon May 02, 2022 9:54 am

┈━═ ❁ explore form ❁ ═━┈
USRname: eltonn
exploring cat: Jemmy
traveling to?: the forst
anything else?: explore 14 - all that time in the desert…so hot! jemmy heads towards the forest to cool off and do a bit of herb hunting !
xxxxxImage
commission queue: 3 meme pages
working m-f 10:30am-7pm pm est
call me pap - she/they - adult
i have epi, which is pretty much lactose intolerance except for every
food. i just started treatment for it, but i often dont have energy.
if i owe you something or need to judge a comp, please dm me c:
eltonn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wafflefalaffle » Mon May 02, 2022 9:57 am

┈━═ ❁ explore form ❁ ═━┈
USRname: wafflefloof
exploring cat: Image buzz
traveling to?: the field
anything else?: (mini RP snippets allowed but not required)
wafflefalaffle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rina. » Tue May 03, 2022 12:16 am

┈━═☆ explore results ☆═━┈
Page 45-46, 2022 Explore Posts!
Written by rina.

Skollrous wrote:┈━═ ❁ explore form ❁ ═━┈
USRname: Skollrous
exploring cat:
Pepis & Fortune;
traveling to?: Desert
anything else?:
It's been a little while since Pepis had been out, and with his new fancy friend in tow, they'd both head for the desert!

Pepis knows the desert can be daunting, but with her companion it doesn't seem all that bad! They explore the sand dunes, the canyons and rock falls and even meet a bunch of other friendly snakes on their way! As they're about to climb another dune, Pepis' friend appears to be looking at something behind her. Pepis turns around and sees all the other snakes that they'd met on their travels! They've brought you a gift. Seems like this fancy little guy brings good luck!
Your toebean has found 65 ImageBC

Eevee55 wrote:┈━═ ❁ explore form ❁ ═━┈
USRname: Eevee55
exploring cat: Image Starlight
traveling to?: The field!
anything else?: Starlight loves the flower the nice bee gave her! She also really enjoyed seeing all the flowers- more than she had ever imagined could exist in one place! It was an absolutely incredible experience! She's very excited as she heads to the field again, wondering what she will find today! (Thank you!)

Joy makes her pawsteps light as she skips through the field today. Starlight is still in awe at the beautiful sight of all those flowers, and that kind bee! She is so happy that her wings start fluttering. They carry her off the ground for a moment, and Starlight stumbles as she lands snout first into the ground. Wincing, she rubs her muzzle with her paw. She hopes no-one was around to see that. There is a dent in the soft dirt of the field's ground where she landed, and something shiny seems to glint in the sunlight. Starlight scratches the earth to reveal this shiny new treasure.
Your toebean has found 70 ImageBC

Music_Lover wrote:┈━═ ❁ explore form ❁ ═━┈
USRname: Music_Lover
exploring cat: Eclipse, Image
traveling to?: The Field
anything else?: Eclipse does a big stretch before taking a leisurely stroll along to old winding path. Her eyes follow a bird as it flies overhead.

Eclipse has an instinctual urge to give chase, but she ignores it. She's not in the mood for an overly energetic day. Letting her paws carry her without giving much thought, she winds up at a small pond. She admires the beautiful lillies that grow on the water's surface. Eclipse pads forward and gingerly reaches out to sniff at the floating foliage. A few little bees land on her muzzle as she does so.
It’s a buzzing bees buddy! It will be stored in the archive until you want to equip it!

EeeeeeejDoge wrote:┈━═ ❁ explore form ❁ ═━┈
USRname: EeeeeeejDoge
exploring cat: Alumuki (possibly i will change the name later) Image
traveling to?: the desert
anything else?: It was right after the midnight, in these times is not a lot of other cats going out. But these times have something special, always it feels a bit differend. “Are you talking about this tiredness?" Alumuki whispered in their thoughts. „Okay okay, im just kidding," they said and started running right on some random hill. Right after the last step on that hill, they were gliding! It was such amazing time to just go and then slowly glide somewhere.
And how you can see right now, this little (actually quite big) "bird" was gliding right on the ocean. They gently landed, but they weren't looking like a duck, more like some small dragon! Alumuki had their wings opened and again very gently laid on the surface of the water while they were slowly "swimming" with their hind legs.

Alumuki has an advantage some other toebeans may not have while scouring the desert - wings! It is a lot easier for him to spot interesting places to explore, or beds of water. He pushes through the water with powerful legs, swimming around and purring contently. As he is swimming something seems to stick to his fur. Alumuki turns his head around to have a look at whatever it could be. These will definitely make him look more like a dragon!
It's a wearable scales accesory! It will be stored in the archive until you want to equip it!

Wind wrote:┈━═ ❁ explore form ❁ ═━┈
USRname: Wind
exploring cat: Image Star
traveling to?: Forest
anything else?:

Star nervously eyes his surroundings. It's his first adventure and he has chosen to investigate the forest. With trees looming overhead in every direction it can be a bit unnerving, but Star soldiers on. He is determined to not let his edginess get the better of him. His keen eye and awareness of his surroundings has paid out, as he stumbles across a large pile of BC hidden under a prickly bush! Wow! How lucky was that for his first exploration?
Your toebean has found 100 ImageBC!

werepickle wrote:┈━═ ❁ explore form ❁ ═━┈
USRname: werepickle
exploring cat: Marsh
anything else?: Marsh bundle up in old rags treks out into the hot dry desert hoping to find lost remnants of a forgot city.

With a fierce determination Marsh marches through the desert. She hopes that the pieces of cloth that she has strewn over herself helps protect her from the heat, at least a little bit. After searching for what seems like years, she decides to have a rest under the shade of some nearby acacia trees. Frustration fills her chest. Surely there is something in this barren landscape? Grumbling to herself, she heaves herself onto all fours and starts to plod off. As she does, her paw kicks something hard. Marsh looks down at the sand-filled ground and sees the top of a glass bottle. Intrigued, she starts digging to unearth it. Scattered under the the glass bottle there seems to be a hoard of bean coins! But there's also a piece of old parchment in the bottle... Could this be a map?
Your toebean has found 95 ImageBC

dragoness129 wrote:┈━═ ❁ explore form ❁ ═━┈
USRname: dragoness129
exploring cat: Image Lavindite
anything else?:

Lavindite trots through the forest with his tail curled happily behind him. He feels very confident for this adventure and is sure that he'll bring back something to show off to his friends! They'll be in awe of whatever it is he finds, he is sure of it. A loud, unexpected noise tears him away from his thoughts. Startled, Lavindite spins around with his fur bushed out to make himself look as big as possible. The creature that made the noise simply seems amused.
It’s a frog buddy! It will be stored in the archive until you want to equip it! (Congratulations! I don't think anyone else has found this guy yet)

onion wrote:┈━═ ❁ explore form ❁ ═━┈
USRname: onion
exploring cat: rosie Image
anything else?: lets go again!

Her last trip to the forest was a good one. She met a unique blue-coloured bunny! As she ambles through the forest Rosie wonders what she'll come across this time. She laps at a nearby puddle before continuing on her trek. At the corner of her vision she thinks she sees some movement, but she isn't too sure. She turns her head in the direction of the "movement" and squints her eyes. If she didn't hear some unimpressed grumbling she would have for sure thought she was imagining it! It seems to be another toebean. Rosie pads towards the stranger. He seems to be trying to untangle himself from some brambles. Rosie quickly offers a helping hand.
Code: Select all
[url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=4691978][img]https://i.imgur.com/Au8pVCA.png[/img][/url]

Congrats! You found a stray cat, let me know if you’d like to keep him and if so what his name should be! (:

If you don't see your explore results here, I'm sure they'll be up in one of the next posts! ^^
pixel divider by Nerdy-pixel-girl on dA, F2U
Last edited by rina. on Tue May 03, 2022 12:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image autistic | adult | she/her | archive Image
rina.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rina. » Tue May 03, 2022 12:45 am

┈━═ ❁ explore form ❁ ═━┈
USRname: rina.
exploring cat: Image (unnamed)
traveling to?: The Field
anything else?:
Image autistic | adult | she/her | archive Image
rina.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EeeeeeejDoge » Tue May 03, 2022 1:02 am

┈━═ ❁ explore form ❁ ═━┈
USRname: EeeeeeejDoge
exploring cat: Alumuki Image
anything else?: Today, more like tonight, Alumuki wanted to go on some star-acventure. Alright, maybe they just really like to jump and run, and trees are the best for that! They weren’t in this forest too much, because he really likes the fields and recently started exploring the desert and he really liked that, so finally the time for the forest came.
They started running and nyom!! They were in the sky, okay, not that high but definitely not on the ground. Alumuki mainly likes to glide so they are mainly trying to catch some good wind that is currently going around. It didnt také that long and they were on the trees.
They knocked themself and looked around. The nightsky was really beautiful, there were more and more stars appearing with time. Alumuki started to slowly running, jumping and gliding from one tree to another. Then sometimes took some break aka just lying or sitting around on some cool tree and watching the sky, surroundings or just resting. They’ve been really feeling like a dragon lately!

thanks!<3
Last edited by EeeeeeejDoge on Tue May 03, 2022 5:39 am, edited 2 times in total.
Image Image

ImageImage Image
my th is eeej_doge | signature art by raging_fossil | icon by me

HI I HAVE JUST AWOKENhello and I will be just getting every owed arts sorted out throught next months, I didn’t sort owed arts before my +1 year unactivity and i really apologize - if you’d like any changes to the owed art aka character for the art, type, cancel, anything! Let me know please :] Thank you everyone and BIG, big sorry!
ImageImage
EeeeeeejDoge

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby werepickle » Tue May 03, 2022 1:22 am

┈━═ ❁ explore form ❁ ═━┈
USRname: werepickle
exploring cat: Marsh
anything else?: After much research on the parchment found on her last journey, Marsh feebly puts the information together and gets ready to find what this map may lead to
werepickle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me