πŸ“€WermzπŸ“€ Artist Applications!

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: πŸ“€WermzπŸ“€ Artist Applications!

Postby styxie » Sat Apr 09, 2022 8:44 am

mark ~

β™‘ kath, sty', styxie
β™‘ she/her
β™‘ don't forget to drink water and get enough sleep <3
β™‘ click on the lil notebook to see my umas storage ~
styxie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ZenzenPapaya » Mon Apr 11, 2022 2:58 am

Username + user ID
ZenzenPapaya 1035689
Tell me a bit about this werm!
Mothman Werm
This werm seems really interested in lights. Sometimes it likes to just stare at them or other wermz.

Teakettler Werm
This werm looks exactly like a tea cup filled with tea. It has a pleasant floral smell to it and occasionally lets out sounds that are similar to a tea kettle.

Wendigo Werm
This quiet werm likes to eat the vegetation on the bottom of deep lakes. It also likes to just watch and stare at other wermz.

Manticore Werm
This werm looks like it has been fused with other ones, giving it a unique appearance. It tail almost seems like it has a mind of it's own.

Cerberus Werm
It has developed a set of fake heads. These fake heads are more like an extra set of arms. It seems quite fierce but deep down it's a sweet little werm that likes hugs.

King Vulture Werm
This werm has quite a fleshy head while the rest of it's body is covered in soft feathers and scales. It loves food and tries to eat as much as it can in one go.

Why would you like to be an artist for wermz?
I want to become an artist for wermz because these little guys were so cute and interesting! I have always loved being an artist for species that can get different traits to them, whether it be something similar to a werm or just an evolving species. I have dabbled a quite a bit in designing species like this and I would love to spark that love I had of doing so again.
β”Œβ”€β”€β”
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚

β””β”€β”€β”˜

β”Œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚

β””β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”˜
β”Œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
tired birb artist

forgets a lot
game addict
bird enthusiast
yells about things that are exciting
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚

β””β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”˜
β”Œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚

β””β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”˜

β”Œβ”€β”€β”
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚

β””β”€β”€β”˜
ZenzenPapaya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby elio. » Sun Apr 17, 2022 9:14 am

gently gonna mark,,got some wip stuff so soon hehhee πŸ‘πŸ‘„πŸ‘
elio.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arkanjel » Wed Apr 20, 2022 10:24 am

Mark

Toyhouse
Deviantart
Carrd
My Discord is Arael#8017.
Contact me about art or art trades
Arkanjel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AHHHHHHHHH? » Sat Apr 23, 2022 4:52 pm

Username + user ID : AHHHHHHHHH?
This red and white werm mostly lives in damp and wet areas. It can grow mushroom off its body at any time, as long as it has enough food to do so. It only eats plants and fungi.
886A62D4-5087-42EF-ACCB-73C9B8C66DAC.png
886A62D4-5087-42EF-ACCB-73C9B8C66DAC.png (29.69 KiB) Viewed 210 times

This werm, although it can’t fly, it can glide short distances. It either live’s among chickens, quietly stalking around its chicken friends. It has also been seen living up in short trees it can jump up to.
C5AE43CE-0019-49C5-815B-A8BDE0E182B3.png
C5AE43CE-0019-49C5-815B-A8BDE0E182B3.png (30.05 KiB) Viewed 210 times

1- This one’s just based of jiriaya from Naruto. 2- haha goat man lmao.
01543F82-9AD9-4A3A-BBAB-523E727A5764.png
01543F82-9AD9-4A3A-BBAB-523E727A5764.png (64.21 KiB) Viewed 210 times

I like to create characters and I’d be nice if they went to people instead of sitting in the black hole that is my garbage can. Ha, anyway I’d like to be a artist for customs and breeding. I’ve got tons of time that’s going to be wasted on nothing, i think this would be a better use of my time, lol. Enough of my rambling, have a good day! :)
Last edited by AHHHHHHHHH? on Wed Apr 27, 2022 12:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[center]hello there!
she/they, lesbian
pm me if you want
AHHHHHHHHH?

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpiritWish » Mon Apr 25, 2022 5:25 pm

Username + user ID spiritwish #799107
ImageImage
Bernadette, an ancient tyrant.
Always found torturing other wermz for the fun of it, and often stealing from those less fortunate. Overall, very unpleasant to be around once you know her, but she's very crafty in how she gets away with things.

Bernadette here is an example of how complex I can get with certain edits <3

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Cat wermz! I made these to demonstrate my ability to make simple, yet effective lines that I think the community would love! I made 6 to show that I can adequately make litter outcomes different <3

Fishbowl werm!! Except...they have a baby croc instead of a fish,,hehe. Some more simple markings to compensate for the large edits on their tail!

A yarn werm! Complete with knitting needles and a ball of yarn that they've,,,somehow gotten tangled up in! Once again more simple markings to compensate for the edits <3

I'd like to be an artist for wermz because I really enjoy these little guys! I think they're super cool and I've really enjoyed making the ones I have so far! I think I'd be a great asset to the team as I'm able to do both complex and simple edits, and I think my work here so far proves that statement <3
Last edited by SpiritWish on Sat Jul 30, 2022 11:04 am, edited 3 times in total.
SpiritWish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NurseMikan » Wed Apr 27, 2022 12:32 pm

Username + user ID NurseMikan + 890260
Tell me a bit about this werm! A simple werm based off my favorite aesthetic, ✨ vaporwave ✨ A funky fellow one must say !! + Sleepy werm Image Image
Why would you like to be an artist for wermz? Mentioned on my prior form I’d like to join just for fun, I enjoy making designs, the freedom of having a bigger base to work with, plus more involvement in the community!! Luckily this time I come bearing experience as another Uma’s artist so that.. probably helps ISKDJSJ! Thanks a bunch for considering ^
Last edited by NurseMikan on Sat Apr 30, 2022 12:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NurseMikan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby R3NNIE » Thu Apr 28, 2022 10:37 am

mark :p
Pet's name: Easter Mac
R3NNIE

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rem sleep » Thu Apr 28, 2022 2:00 pm

Username + user ID rem sleep 224745

I wanted to do a dreamcore aesthetic and also try some big fluff edits! I have a stylized way I liked to do fur and wanted to know how it would look on a werm, and I'm pretty impressed with it personally! This werm is based on the concept of dreamscapes-- and is a sort of guardian angel of sleep!
      ~ ~ ~
      This werm oversees the dreamers, making sure they're allowed to rest for their designated eight-or-more hours of sleep. They are responsible for weaving good dreams and their mere presence radiates a soft, warm energy that makes people feel at ease. Their wings may be small, but they're able to lift themselves off the ground and fly with ease, perhaps because of the strange type of dream-creature they are! Being around them for too long makes one feel somewhat dissociated, like reality isn't quite real, so they try to always be moving and tend not to interact much with people to avoid bringing them into a dreamscape. This werm is very gentle and kind, but also mysterious due to the fact they can't interact with others long-- and many are interested in the mystery behind this curious dream spirit! They have a strong connection to the moon and stars, and are often found stargazing, wistfully, as if daydreaming. No one knows where they're from, or if there are more creatures like them, but their services in aiding the sleepless are much appreciated in the local community.

This is an angel werm! I gave them seraphim wings and a 'halo' that's actually a golden set of conjoined horns on their head! They have eyes on their body as well as some curled fur for a different style and an elegant kirin-style tail.
      ~ ~ ~
      This werm appears to be angelic in nature, but is actually not what they seem! They use their beautiful angelic looks to lull people into a false sense of security and then, when they aren't looking, this werm pickpockets them for their gold coins. This werm is absolutely obsessed with gold and has a massive hoard of it. Some of their friends muse on the irony of an angelic creature being so greedy, but they don't seem to mind the judgment. They have a somber, moody and melancholy personality that causes them to be somewhat antisocial. When they want to, they can dial their charm up to eleven and charm people into thinking highly of them, helping them evade capture or trouble for their acts of theft. This werm lives in a cave with their treasures, only rarely entertaining the company of those they trust, but when they are around friends they show a side of themselves that's almost... gentle. They have a shy, insecure side that they like to pretend doesn't exist, covering it with the facade of a villain.

I wanted to make a brightly colored werm to contrast my pastel wermz! I'm confident working with all sorts of colors and aesthetics, with my weak point being natural colors/cottagecore aesthetics. This one is a rainbow eyeburner friend with edgy line edits! I also tried my hand at accessories here!
      ~ ~ ~
      This werm is one cool kid! They can skateboard, hoverboard, surfboard and rollerskate-- and they often show off their skills in the local parks! This werm is fashionable, iconic and just a little bit obsessed with themselves-- a regular idol amongst their friends! They run a social media presence where they post about their sick tricks and epic fits! This werm tries not to be too in their own head though. They're someone with a lot of friends and they enjoy listening to their homies talk about their special interests and just vibing. They think listening to everyone's diverse stories and interests gives them a more well-rounded personality and lets them understand others and empathize better. They also use only outdated slang like 'radical', 'gnarly' and 'tubular', but they're so charismatic that they (almost) pull it off and make it cool again-- at the very least people don't look at them funny when they use it in conversation. They may be a cool kid, but they also have strong morals and ethics!! They would never let you get trash talked or pranked bro, that's totally uncool. They look out for others and while sometimes they spend a full hour looking in the mirror, it's not like, an every day occurrence so it's probably fine.

Why would you like to be an artist for wermz? I really love wermz! The species is super cute and I love the freedom of expression that wermz allows with how many different kinds of edits wermz can have. I just think the species looks awesome and the community seems cool too, so I'd love to be able to participate in the staff side of the species and make adopts for everyone! I'm really active in discord too! >:3c I would be interested in either being a guest artist or a full-time artist! < 3
β™₯ β™₯ β™₯
rem sleep - they / them
nocturnal artist, socially awkward
β™₯ β™₯ β™₯
β™₯ umas β™₯ storkies β™₯
β™₯ closed species bank β™₯
β™₯ β™₯ β™₯

rem sleep

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

πŸ“€WermzπŸ“€ Artist Applications!

Postby SHIFTING TENDONS » Mon May 02, 2022 7:49 am

Username + user ID SHIFTING TENDONS + 1026911

This Werm is a devilish Odd Wermβ„’ who probably can't stay out of trouble. I wanted to make a fully custom Werm, and give them something that makes them stand out from the crowd, yet is still recognizable as a Werm.

Pride Werm!! I mean, who doesn't love a little bit of pride? I had an entire "litter" drawn up but decided just to use this one. This Werm was more just me making a fun, colorful design and putting my own bit of pride flare in it.

This Werm was the first Werm I designed! I wanted to do something pleasing as well as on the simpler side. They probably love birds.

This Werm is a standard, unedited Werm! Purley to show my design capabilities. I really love the unedited lines, and had a blast designing this kiddo! They also have a greyscale version since I used monochrome shades to design them before worrying about colors. I like the greyscale version a lot!

I adore Wermz and would love to be able to give back to the lovely community! I also love working with the lines, they make me feel motivated and make me want to make more!
β”Œβ”€β”
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚