📀Wermz📀 customs/breeding

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

📀Wermz📀 customs/breeding

Postby 0blivion » Wed Mar 02, 2022 12:18 pm

| | Back to main post | |
Breeding | | Customs | | Wermling photos | | previous pairings || Wermlings | | Birthday wermz

For the sake of organisation, customs and breedings r getting their own thread! :3
Last edited by 0blivion on Tue May 30, 2023 1:32 pm, edited 7 times in total.
0blivion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

📀Wermz📀 breeding

Postby 0blivion » Wed Mar 02, 2022 12:18 pm

Breeding

ARTIST NAVIGATION HUB wrote:Soggypeach
Exy

Regular artists may also open slots for breedings- you can find them and their hubs listed here!

Wermz are naturally imbued with magic- an essence shard can be infused with said magic, and create a litter of wermlings from it. Breedings will produce 2-4 werm offspring per reeding. A werm can breed 3 times before retiring (however this countdown can be reset using a magic infuser- an item that can be traded for at Ronnie’s).

Gen 2 and 3 watermarks
Gen 2
Gen 3

.....................................................................................................................................
If you see a werm with one of the above watermarks, it indicates that they're a werm from a breeding.
This update was implemented Dec 1st 2022, any werms from breeding before this point are able to have their watermark updated for free in the shopping district, but not all werms from before this point may have had their watermark updated.

Standard, charged and fusion crystals:
A standard crystal will produce babies that use the same base as their parents, while a charged crystal will combine the elements of each parent’s base for the wermlings. Fusions are a completely new lineart- essentially a custom that takes inspiration from its parent wermz. For instance, werm A may have horns and werm B may have wings; standard crystal wermlings will only have either A or B's lineart, while a charged crystal wermling will have horns and wings from A and B. A fusion between A and B would produce a completely new werm that may have horns and wings like its parents, but they would be completely new lines.

RULES wrote:-Wermling litters are 2-4 wermz, and rolled randomly.

-While the number of offspring will be randomised, If the breeding is between two users the amount of offspring will always be an even number!

- 2nd gen wermz may breed, but 3rd gen onwards wermz may not.

-Wermz can not breed with other wermz from their own litter, their parents or their own wermlings.

-Wermz can breed 3 times before having to retire.

-A werm must wait at least 1 week between breedings.

-While you can plan breedings as much as you want, you can only have one breeding in progress per account at a time. You cannot get another user to post a form for a breeding involving your wermz for you to get around this, either.

-Please make sure your permission to breed with another users werm has been given within 30 days of when you post a breeding. This is to avoid breedings being posted with another user when they no longer wish to do it. It is polite to check in with other users to make sure they still want to do a breeding regardless of this 30 day timeframe.

-While the 'wishes for the wermlings' can be used to request small things regarding what they'll look like, it is ultimately up to the artist. Do not complain if the wermlings don't look like you want them to.

-Make sure you read an artist's specific rules. Failure to follow them will most likely result in your form being ignored.

USD Breedings

Base (Minimum) Prices
Standard Shard: $5+ USD per outcome
Charged Shard: $8+ USD per outcome
Fusion Shard: $15+ USD

- Payment is upfront and done through the artists preferred method; usually paypal. All USD breeding discussions must be had through Discord or off-site.

- You do not need to own or provide a shard for these slots.

- All artist-specific rules apply

- No split-payments. If the USD breeding involves you and another user, you must decide amongst yourselves which of you is the designated payee. One user may pay another user half the cost, and that user may then pay the artist; but two users may not pay the artist separately. Additionally: if any payment or split disputes happen between you and the other user involved in the breeding, WERMZ staff is not liable.

- If a USD breeding occurs between 2 or more users, the user who paid the artist will have first choice of outcomes. You may also choose to decide amongst yourselves who gets which. If any disputes or disagreements occurs over the outcomes, the user who paid the cost of the breeding will always be the one to have the final say.

- You may have as many USD breedings in progress as you want; but if the artist opens USD breedings on the thread, you may only be accepted for one breeding per opening. This is to give all users a fair chance.

- USD breedings may be traded for USD, however they cannot be resold for higher than what you originally paid for them (per outcome).

- Breeding artists have a total of 3 months to finish a USD breeding (unless they let you know about a delay due to things such as irl situations arising and you're ok with it); if they do not finish within 3 months you will be fully refunded the total cost.

Breeding form wrote:
Code: Select all
[b]I'd like to (breed/fuse) my wermz![/b]
[b]Username + user ID[/b]:
[b]Werm 1:[/b]
[b] 2:[/b]
[b]Type of shard I'm using:[/b]
[b]Proof I own an this shard:[/b]
[b]If one werm belongs to another player, proof of permission here:[/b]
[b]Any wishes for the wermlings?[/b]
[/quote]
Last edited by 0blivion on Sat Sep 09, 2023 3:11 am, edited 20 times in total.

Spencer
He/it/she ⚣
Evil Old Wizard
0blivion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 📀Wermz📀 customs/breeding

Postby 0blivion » Wed Mar 02, 2022 12:19 pm

Customs

ARTIST HUBS NAVIGATION wrote: Click here to view all available lines
—
Piine
Galawhim
Opaquii
Dogtreat
Viego
Rem sleep
Zenzenpapaya
Brotherhood

Breeding artists and their hub posts can be found here!

rules wrote:-Customs must abide CS rules.

-They can't be made to resemble ocs you do not have permission to use, or other adopts. They can be after ocs you own, or if you have proof of permission from the oc's owner. You must have proof of ownership/permission to use the person's oc clearly linked in your form.

-If you are transferring a pre-existing character design into a werm and are not the character's original designer, you must also link proof that the original designer gives permission for their design to be transferred onto a uma/closed-species base (this proof can be in the form of something like original creator's tos, or a direct message giving consent for the design to be used).

-Their pose can't be changed.

-They can't be based after real life people, or existing characters due to CS copyright rules. They can take inspiration from characters, but can't just be made with the intent to fully replicate the characters but just as a werm.

-Standard customs can have very minor line edits (take bingo as an example).

-If an artist opens fcfs slots, please dont pre-fill forms, or make a 'res' post and then edit it later just to grab a slot. Artists often use a hex code/codeword for fcfs, so if you're caught pre-filling your form won't be counted. Res posts will also be skipped.

-An artist can turn down a custom request for any, or no reason.

USD CUSTOMS

As of the 30th of May, artists are now able to take USD for customs!
Base prices wrote:Standard- $5
Odd- $7

-NOTE: Please bear in mind that an artist can have different prices to the ones shown- these are the minimum prices (based on C$=>gummies- if you were to buy a coupon with purchased C$ this is how much it would cost), especially if the artist is offering particularly complex custom wermz, which can regularly take up to and over 8 hours of work.

-Payment is upfront and done through paypal.

-You do not need to buy/own a coupon for these slots!

-All regular custom and each artists' specific rules apply here.

-If an artist doesn't finish the custom within 2 months (unless they let you know about a delay due to things such as irl situations arising and you're ok with it), you'll be fully refunded.

-Like with commissions, you can dm and ask about a custom outside of their regular slot openings! Do not post these offers on this thread- if the artist has no slots open at the time, they likely will not be checking this thread regularly and your offer will most likely end up not being seen.

-These customs can be traded for USD, however they must be resold for no higher than what you originally bought the custom for.

-Please make sure to fill out the USD custom form, not the regular coupon form!

-Do not attempt to guilt trip an artist to lower their rates for you.

If you have a coupon, you can use it here-You'll need to fill in the form below!
Each coupon can be used for one custom, then will disappear from your inventory.
Please only take one slot per opening, and ONE custom per slot.
Custom form wrote:
[b]I'd like a custom werm![/b]
[b]username + ID[/b]
[b]type of coupon:[/b]
[b]proof I own this coupon:[/b]
[b]Requests for my werm:[/b](references, descriptions ect)
[b]Proof I own the charcater[/b]:(leave blank or n/a if not transferring a pre-existing character!)
[b]Proof I have permission to use the design in this way[/b]: (leave blank or n/a if not transferring a pre-existing character!)
[b]anything to avoid:[/b]
[b]Would you like wips, or for it to be a surprise?:[/b]
[b]extra:[/b]

USD custom form wrote:
[b]I'd like a USD custom werm![/b]
[b]username + ID[/b]:
[b]USD price[/b]:
[b]Requests for my werm:[/b](references, descriptions ect)
[b]Proof I own the charcater[/b]:(leave blank or n/a if not transferring a pre-existing character!)
[b]Proof I have permission to use the design in this way[/b]: (leave blank or n/a if not transferring a pre-existing character!)
[b]anything to avoid:[/b]
[b]Would you like wips, or for it to be a surprise?:[/b]
[b]extra:[/b]
Last edited by 0blivion on Sat Sep 09, 2023 3:12 am, edited 20 times in total.
0blivion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 📀Wermz📀 Daycare

Postby 0blivion » Wed Mar 02, 2022 12:25 pm

Current Wermling litters will show up here, in case you miss the post!

ImageImageImage
Last edited by 0blivion on Sun Mar 13, 2022 4:15 am, edited 4 times in total.

Spencer
He/it/she ⚣
Evil Old Wizard
0blivion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 📀Wermz📀 previous pairs/archive

Postby 0blivion » Wed Mar 02, 2022 12:41 pm

Archive sorta thing that'll document past pairs + their wermlings

Henry + Apis wrote:ImageImage
ImageImageImage
Aster + #15 wrote:ImageImage
ImageImageImage
Mars + Fruit Loop wrote:ImageImage
ImageImage

Fennec + Zizo wrote:ImageImage
ImageImageImage
Last edited by 0blivion on Sun Mar 13, 2022 4:16 am, edited 3 times in total.

Spencer
He/it/she ⚣
Evil Old Wizard
0blivion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 0blivion » Wed Mar 02, 2022 12:43 pm

myehhhhhh thats it i think but res just in case bc im stupid and dont wanna suddenly realise i forgot something LOL (feel free 2 mark as well if you want?.?)
Last edited by 0blivion on Wed Mar 02, 2022 12:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Spencer
He/it/she ⚣
Evil Old Wizard
0blivion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 0blivion » Wed Mar 02, 2022 12:48 pm

ImageImageImage
Zuber's Henry and reshihall's Apis have had 3 wermlings! They're all odd- the first wermling has inherited Apis' traits, and the other two have inherited Henry's ! They'll be fully grown in about a day.

Spencer
He/it/she ⚣
Evil Old Wizard
0blivion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 0blivion » Wed Mar 02, 2022 3:32 pm

0blivion wrote:ImageImageImage
Zuber's Henry and reshihall's Apis have had 3 wermlings! They're all odd- the first wermling has inherited Apis' traits, and the other two have inherited Henry's ! They'll be fully grown in about a day.

ImageImageImage
The wermlings are all grown up! From left to right, their ID tags are #34 , #35 , and #36 !

Spencer
He/it/she ⚣
Evil Old Wizard
0blivion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 0blivion » Thu Mar 03, 2022 7:47 am

ImageImageImage
Fishkin's #15 and almond.milk's Aster have had 3 wermlings! They're all odd- The first one has inherited Aster's traits, and the last two have inherited #15's traits! :D

Spencer
He/it/she ⚣
Evil Old Wizard
0blivion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 0blivion » Thu Mar 03, 2022 9:51 am

ImageImage
Mars and Fruit Loop have had two wermlings! They're both odd- the first one has inherited Mars' traits, and the second has inherited Fruit Loops' traits! :D They'll grow up sometime tomorrow ^^

Spencer
He/it/she ⚣
Evil Old Wizard
0blivion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me