📀Wermz📀 Trading (OLD THREAD)

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

📀Wermz📀 Trading (OLD THREAD)

Postby 0blivion » Tue Feb 22, 2022 4:08 am

Main post

⇓⇓ NEW THREAD AVAILABLE ⇓⇓
Forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=4939273

On this thread you can trade with or gift other users, or look for a trading partner/someone to breed your wermz with!

RULES wrote:
UPDATE JULY 23rd- If you have a werm that is based on/a werm version of an oc, you cannot trade/resell that werm independent of the oc. The werm is considered an extension/extra content of that oc and must be treated as such, and cannot be considered another seperate oc/entity when trading.

- If a trade that involves something that may take time (art, writing, custom werm, etc) has been agreed upon, it must be considered finalized. You are not allowed to back out unless both parties agree to cancellation. (Added March 24th.)

- Custom wermz now have a one month cooldown. This is to prevent acquiring customs for the purpose of fodder, and also applies to custom recolors. If you acquired a custom werm from a regular trade (as in, you were not the original person who commissioned the custom) then they will only have a three day cooldown. (Added February 21st.)

- All wermz have a 3 day trading cooldown. Any trades/trade offers made up to this point are fine, but in future if you attempt to trade/sell a werm within 3 days then the trade will be cancelled- if you continue to attempt to trade/sell the werm then they will be rehomed. This includes if somebody traded you a werm- not just adopting from litters/raffles/giveaways ect. Litter swaps are exempt from this rule. You cannot organise/put werms up for trades before the cooldown.

- The three day trading cooldown does not apply when participating in a "litter swap" trade. This can only be done on newly released and obtained wermz. This does not apply to wermz received in a trade. If the "litter" isn't new, the three day trading cooldown applies. (Added 05/01/24)

- You can trade wermz/werm items for C$, pets or art!

- As long as the other uma allows it, you can trade wermz for other umas!

- If re-selling a litter/scavenging werm that has no extra art/content attached to it and is just the werm on its own, the maximum you can sell it for is 250C$, 5k gummies , or the equivalent in pets/other site currency ect. Please consider that this is artwork made by someone else, and was essentially free.

- You may never sell or trade free wermz for any form of real-life currency. You may resell paid-for customs or recolors for the price you paid for them. (Edited 05/01/24)

WERM RENTALS

What is werm rental? As you need to own a werm to go scavenging, some users are willing to 'rent' out their wermz for non-owners to use!

-You are free to host werm rental services either on this thread, or on your own separate thread! If hosting on a separate thread, you must still follow the following rules for renting.

-If you are renting a werm for scavenging, you do not own the werm, and cannot use this werm for anything except for scavenging. This includes but is not limited to trading, dressing or using the werm in events.

-You cannot charge any form of usd/cs currency if you are renting a werm to someone.

-If you are renting a werm to someone, you cannot force them to give you anything they might find (for example, ‘if you find a relic while renting my werm, you have to give it to me!’ is not allowed).

-If you are renting a werm, the rental should automatically stop once you come across a werm (and do not choose to reject it). If the werm if not returned by the to the original owner within 3 days then the werm will be automatically returned by us.

-The original owner has the right to ask for their werm back at any point. If a user doesn’t return the werm at the original users request, the werm will be automatically returned to the owner by us.

-If you rent a werm that has already been scavenging x amount of times, that counter will start at 0 for you when you recieve the werm (for tracking achievements relating to how many times you've sent a werm scavenging). When the werm is returned to the original owner, it will not gain any scavenging trips (ex. if you rented a werm that has gone scavenging 3 times, and the renter scavenged with it 5 times- once it is returned it will still be considered having scavenged 3 times, not 8.)

Forms wrote:Looking for trades:
Code: Select all
[b]I'm looking to trade/breed![/b]
[b]What I'm looking for:[/b]
[b]What I'm offering[/b]

Gifting someone:
[b]I'm gifting someone![/b]
[b]My user and ID:[/b]
[b]Person + their ID im gifting:[/b]
[b]What I'm gifting them:[/b]

Making a Trade:
[b]I'm making a trade![/b]
[b]My user and ID:[/b]
[b]Person + their ID I'm trading with:[/b]
[b]What I'm giving:[/b]
[b]What they're giving:[/b]

Rental form:
[b]I’m renting a werm to someone![/b]
[b]My user + ID:[/b]
[b]Renter’s user + ID:[/b]
[b]Werm I’m renting:[/b]

Last edited by 0blivion on Sun Jul 23, 2023 11:57 am, edited 18 times in total.

Spencer
He/it/she ⚣
Evil Old Wizard
0blivion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 📀Wermz📀 Discussion/trading

Postby 0blivion » Wed Feb 23, 2022 2:32 am

wip....
u guys like jazz? give me a good litter tag and ill give u uhhhhhh 50 gummies

Spencer
He/it/she ⚣
Evil Old Wizard
0blivion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sherbertine » Wed Feb 23, 2022 2:36 am

uhhhhh Brilliant Bugs (assuming that these are based on bugs)
sherbertine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 0blivion » Wed Feb 23, 2022 2:57 am

sherbertine wrote:uhhhhh Brilliant Bugs (assuming that these are based on bugs)

good guess! But not bugs, it's gonna be focused on bee sorta stuff specifically ;3

Spencer
He/it/she ⚣
Evil Old Wizard
0blivion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby almond.milk » Wed Feb 23, 2022 3:33 am

honeycomb hills mayhaps? :0
xxxxxxxxxxx
𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘨𝘰ing 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬
│█ Image█│
almond.milk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bappledilk » Wed Feb 23, 2022 12:11 pm

Buzzy Buddies orrr Buzzing Buddies? 👀
bapple wrote:
Hi, I’m bapple. Check out my profile to read about me. Proud owner of bapple boutique, proud mod/artist of sweetens, proud mod/artist of cozie critters. You can see all my personally owned UMAs in the toyhouse link below. ♡

angelbox#2002 - adult - demifaer - they/them - taken
bappledilk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 0blivion » Thu Feb 24, 2022 7:59 am

almond.milk wrote:honeycomb hills mayhaps? :0

*slides u 50g under the table* ;]

also on that note, the new litter is ready to go and will be going up a couple days or so after this current raffle ends- about the 28th- but depending on my schedule it could be up earlier than that! There are roughly 14 wermz, and will feature a geust artist! :D

Spencer
He/it/she ⚣
Evil Old Wizard
0blivion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Grimm Reaper » Sat Feb 26, 2022 2:49 pm

I'm gifting someone!
my username: ꪑꪮꪀᦓꪻꫀ᥅
person im gifting: S h i r a
What I'm gifting them: 1,450 gummies
The Grimm Reaper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 📀Wermz📀 Trading

Postby Raspberrie » Tue Mar 01, 2022 1:49 pm

I'm looking to trade/breed!
What I'm looking for: a breeding partner!
What I'm offering I’ll breed my werm Poki right here! Image
Widget/N
they/them
Not active much anymore.
So if you send a trade it may take me days to get back if not online already.
My apologies
Raspberrie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 📀Wermz📀 Trading

Postby Zubers » Wed Mar 02, 2022 3:38 pm

I'm gifting someone!