Return • Settlement Creation Event

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: Return • Settlement Creation Event

Postby .sins. » Sun Jan 09, 2022 1:00 pm

Marking
.sins.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chanceuxcat » Sun Jan 09, 2022 1:25 pm

Username: Chanceuxcat
Human Settlement: Paosh (pronounced "Paw-sh")
Cat Settlement: n/a
Last edited by Chanceuxcat on Sat Feb 12, 2022 8:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Chanceuxcat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xem » Mon Jan 17, 2022 8:33 am

Username: xem
Human Settlement: xxx
Cat Settlement: xxx
┌──────┐

✧ artist
✧ guitarist

th
credit

└──────┘

i love my friends
xem
Oekaki Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mothbrainz » Mon Jan 17, 2022 11:14 am

Extended to the 30th!
hehe egg
mothbrainz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Andromeda » Mon Jan 17, 2022 12:26 pm

Marking
──-───────────
She/Her
I love cyan and space and narrative video games

───────────-──
███░██████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
███░██████████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──-───────────────────────

Chat with me about literally anything..
Life is Strange 2, COD, Smite, AC, Mass Effect
DC > Marvel

───────────────────────-──
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──-───────────────
My Stables
Kibbins
coding credit

───────────────-──
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
███░██████████████
Andromeda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby IcyKrystal » Fri Jan 21, 2022 1:04 am

Username: IcyKrystal
Human Settlement:The cat sanctuary

It is a stone house with more than a hundred rooms to house those who like to observe cat behaviours. They help the cats who are injured and they have monthly shipments of food for those who fund the cat sanctuary. There is a medical room in there with equipment to treat both cats and humans who are sick or injured.
There are gates to keep dangerous wild animals out and there are guards posted to the gates and they report if there are dangerous animals. People set out daily with guides to moon's glade, so named as when night falls, the moon shines brightly upon it. They lay among the grass and observe the cats quietly. There are basic rules such as not to disturb the cats and things like that. The rules were created because they wanted the cats to thrive with minimal human involvements. They only help when a cat is injured.
If the cat is not fit enough to return to the wild to survive, it will be taken care of by the people who stay in the cat sanctuary. The cat will be well taken care of and there will be a test to see if they are fit to return back to the wild. If they are not, they are taken care of for a while longer.
Many curious cats wander to the stone house to investigate, much to the human's amusement. and better still, some of the cats stayed and became residents of the cat sanctuary, befriending the humans who live there. The cats are still wild and allowed to hunt, but think of the stone house as their home as well, often bringing back tokens for the humans who are pleased but give it back to the cats as they don't really eat those. The cats are showered with affection that the humans carry for them in their hearts.
There is a river cold by to the sanctuary and when it gets hot, the humans would take a swim. They would enjoy themselves throughly under the sun.
At night, they can admire the stars as they live mostly in the wild, with less lights than the cities. Stars would be counted and the humans would amuse themselves by competing with each other to find out how many constellations they could spot.
The leaders of the cat sanctuary took pride in rescuing injured cats and other animals.
When people want to return home, they will be sent home by a vehicle.
Just in case food shipments don't come through, they have a tiny plot of land to plant vegetables in. They didn't eat meat, they were vegans as they loved animals and would scarcely bear to eat animals that they loved.
Cat Settlement:Moon's Glade
It's a marshland full of grass, where there are many places for critters to hide. Due to it's many hiding spots, it is abundant with prey for the cats. At night, the place is lit up with moonlight that turns the field silver. It is closely connected to the cat sanctuary.
Last edited by IcyKrystal on Sat Jan 29, 2022 11:34 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Image Image
IcyKrystal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolfstormSC » Fri Jan 21, 2022 3:06 am

Username: WolfstormSC
Human Settlement: The Stonewatch

Lush grass patches meet stone structures, something that may seem foreign to cats. After all this time, humans had come back into their lives. Seemingly extinct for a while, it had turned out that the tricky creatures had been hiding within these strange structures. Instead of what the cats had assumed to be normal rocks and normal caves, were instead a vast network of tunnels. As it had turned out, the humans had decided to seek shelter underground, fearing for the worst above. It wasn't until recently that they had decided to explore what new things might be like above. Now they stood, on their two legs, right next to a fire with sticks burning brightly.

It had seemed that the grassland was their new home and that in fact, they were quite efficient and making the earth bare life. Strange sprouts had already started to pop out from under the ground, no doubt, some strange food that they wished to harvest one day. Since they were so accustomed to the darkness, they often wore strange things on their heads, to block out the sunlight.

At first, their sole goal was to survive in this strange, new world. But then, they would start to explore and roam around. From this, they had discovered a lost city nearby, in which, they had found old texts. Surprisingly, literature was still passed down and because of this, they were able to read and discover the uses of nearby plants. This began the re-discovery of medicine for the group. These texts also helped to develop their understanding of agriculture even better and because of this, they were able to plant a wider variety of foods.

Within this group, they had decided that they would be fairly community based. There was no real leader and everything would be decided on communal votes. If one side won against the other, even by 1 vote, that would be what they would agree on. The group didn't really have roles and instead, each task was decided upon by people bringing up things that needed to be done and who was best suited for it at the start of each day. This is what seemed to work best for them.

These people were fairly peaceful and upon discovery of the four legged creatures, tried to befriend them by offering them food. When the cats reacted poorly to their largely vegan diet, they tried to go back to the ancient city and research the small animals. There, they discovered not only that they were cats, but also the practice of veterinary medicine. They soon developed a relationship with the closely cats. If the cats became injured, they would heal them. This was not mutually beneficial for the human group, but they didn't seem to mind and instead, carried a deep affection for the cats.

Once they started to settle down even more and a proper base and food had been established, they started to do these strange things that the cats didn't quite understand at first. Later, they would refer to these strange motions as "dance". The humans would do this to relax, as well as play with strange balls made of grasses. These things seemed to keep them entertained for quite a bit, as well as sharing stories. Later on, they began to find things that they could use for art and as such, paintings became a new way to express themselves.

Indeed, life seemed to be good for the newly relocated stonewatch. (584 words)

Cat Settlement:
N/A

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
I'm WolfstormSC, but you can call me Wolf!
He/him or They/Them
World Builder/Writer - Artist - Gamer
Avatar of Thatcher by Crisadence - #160992 on Lioden
Art of Atticus and Vincent by LonewolfKumniver on TH
Beaumont Collies - Return - Stars - VOK - HW
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
WolfstormSC

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby littleminicooper » Sat Jan 29, 2022 9:33 am

Username: LittleMiniCooper
Human Settlement: N/A
Cat Settlement: TruffleClan

TruffleClan is one of the cat settlements that was abandoned by the humans on Earth. They have since fought for themselves and thrived without the handouts of the humans. This clan takes on a long line of history from other wild clans, that are now just whispers in the wind.
They live among the trees, with moss and foliage to keep them warm on cold winter nights. There are small bubbling streams for the clan to catch fish and other water creatures. A small day walk from the clan camp is a large clearing in the trees, where they can observe all kinds of creatures.
The TruffleClan outpost is just one of many. There are plenty of wild cats that got left behind on Earth, although humans are just a entity, no cat in TruffleClan has ever seen a human.

Traditions

Ranks
-Mistclan kits have the option to become apprentices at 6 moons, unless their parents and the leader think they aren't ready
-Mistclan apprentices have the option to become warriors at 12 moons, unless their mentors and the leader think they aren't ready
-Warriors will become senior warriors at 59 moons, this is at the leaders discretion
-Senior warriors become elders at 120 moons, this is at the leaders discretion
-Female warriors will become queens the moment the leader finds out and will stay a queen until the leader feels they can preform duties again
-The leader will chose their deputy, must be chose by sunhigh
-the medicine cat is chose by the leader
-the medicine cat apprentice is to be chose by the leader and the current medicine cat

Life
-Apprentices must feed the elders
-Warriors must feed the queens
-Clan meetings will be daily

Patrols
-before the sun rises there will be a boarder patrol
-at sunhigh there will be a boarder patrol
-before the sun goes down there will be a boarder patrol
-nightly boarder patrols will happen if the leader feels there is a threat
-Extra patrols will be sent out if the leader so chooses
-Hunting patrols will be off-set to the boarder patrols

She/Her│Taken
Car enthusiast│Memes
Dog lover│Roleplayer
Warrior Cats│The Selection
CoziesMystic Moths
DeviantArt©
ImageImage

In memory of Eadlyn.
Taken too soon
3/20/16--8/16/18
I miss her everyday.

littleminicooper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ToraOkami303 » Mon Feb 14, 2022 4:52 am

Username: ToraOkami303
Human Settlement: Blue Fields
Cat Settlement: N/A
Identity Soup, Genderfluid. My Toyhouse.
Token Design Shop || C$ Design Shop || 100 Gen Challenge || Gacha Doodles || 5c$ Gacha Beans
---
Artist For: Magic Falconry Academy || Galactipups
---
Trackers: All Storkverse | Storkies | MFA | Littlehearts | Vargs | Fairytales
---
Moonlight is Grazing
---
Please be patient with me on Oekaki. My tablet only half gets along with it so I tend to use both mouse and tablet now.
ToraOkami303

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Return • Settlement Creation Event -- Winners Announced!

Postby miraphoenix » Sun Apr 03, 2022 9:37 am

First, please accept our thanks for your patience as we judged these entries! Everyone came up with some lovely lore, and it was a delight to read through everyone's entries!

As thanks for your patience, we have added to the prizes that will be awarded to all participants!

Grand Prize
Custom-lined munchkin + canonization of the settlement +
guest loremaker (1 month) + random munchkin MYO + litter stat boost

1. BlueEyedKite (first choice of munchkin)
    2. Shuurock (second choice of munchkin)
    3. ToraOkami303 (third choice of munchkin)

Finalists
1 full MYO + maximal edit item + random munchkin MYO + litter stat boost

Neon sparks
    dascanadiansparkle

Participants
semi-random munchkin MYO + litter stat boost

werepickle
    xem
    IcyKrystal
    WolfstormSC
    littleminicooper
miraphoenix