Stars V.2 • Secret Santa 2021

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: Stars V.2 • Secret Santa 2021

Postby jay. » Fri Dec 03, 2021 1:21 am

I'd like to sign up for Secret Santa!
    Username + ID: jay. 688591
    Clan Link: the aurora borealis
    Likes/Dislikes: Any fur length is fine by me, as well as eye colour (only ask that you keep the sclera colour the normal colour)! Please go all out with the edits too! Scars, tail edits, fur edits, accessories, anything - I've got no limit to what you throw on this cat, just make them look super cool (: Huge fan of pointy ears and tail edits in specific though if you want to put them on there. Also if you plan on giving them a companion the clan is meant to be set in Norway, so any wildlife that might appear there is fair game. For pelt colours point cats and torties with white spotting are my absolute favourite, though honestly whatever you see fit. Any amount of white spotting is cool but I'd like to be able to see their markings underneath. Not a huge fan of solids so any type of tabby would be cool (candleflame tabbies are my favourite). Completely optional but if you could make their design somewhat complex that would be amazing, I live for complex designs. In short just make a really cool looking cat!
    I can/cannot draw: Fine with drawing anything!
jay.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Frisco » Fri Dec 03, 2021 6:01 am

Username + ID: Frisco #378105
Clan Link: Windclan
Likes/Dislikes:
Likes: different sclera colour, ear tufts, fur edits, accessories, asymmetric white, freckles, heterochromia, soft and lovely and fluffy, but also cool and adventurous and cat puns
Dislkies: torties, points, high white
I can/cannot draw: have difficulty with tortoiseshells, will give a healthy attempt at anything else

What a beautiful, beautiful thing
to be able to dream
when you're not asleep.

art by Sixbane
Frisco

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby espen. » Fri Dec 03, 2021 9:26 am

Username + ID: quirky; 944435
Clan Link: LagoonClan + The Principality
Likes/Dislikes: I love the fluffy babies with cool eye colors, neat tails, and min fur edits like puffy cheeks. Anything goes. you could go the cute route or try to fit the cat into my lore. Is all good. <3
I can/cannot draw: I have trouble with major line edits, but i think like small ones I should be ok with. Props/accessories/animal companions are not realllly my forte, but I can sorta do them.
ᴛʀᴀɴꜱ - ᴀɢᴇɴᴅᴇʀ - ᴀɴʏ ᴘʀᴏɴᴏᴜɴꜱ
ꜱᴛᴀʀꜱ - ᴄᴀʀʀᴅ - ᴛʜ - ᴘᴀɢᴇ - ᴘꜰᴘ

"𝕡𝕣𝕠𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕝𝕪 𝕝𝕚𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕠𝕔𝕜"
espen.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BoopoThyDrago » Fri Dec 03, 2021 12:49 pm

Username + ID: BoopoThyDrago 931253
Clan Link: Leapclan
Likes/Dislikes: Semi-Fluffy, Short Tail, Ear Tufts, Accessories, Basically any edit will fly. Love Classic, Marbled, Candlflame (Braided) and Rosette Tabbies. White! Love Asymmetrical White! Lilac, Fawn, Chocolate, Cinnamon, Cream, and Double Dilute Bases are my faves! Also Smoke Black Tabbies!
I can/cannot draw: Torites, Ticked Tabbies, Major Line Edits
BoopoThyDrago

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vinson » Fri Dec 03, 2021 6:33 pm

Username + ID: Vinson 505414
Clan Link: broken night or the summit
Likes/Dislikes: any fur lengths. any coats besides mainly red? I like darker color palettes, torties (especially dilutes), and tabbies of any kind (especially ticked with breakthrough). irregular/asymmetrical white is the best! my favorite eye colors are in the blue/green range, but I like orange/yellow as well if it fits the coat
for broken night - think city grunge, anything goes but not too many face edits. for summit - their ranks are divided and so are their looks, if you give my rank descriptions a quick read you’ll get a good feel for them. I’d love tail and or fur edits for this group!
I’m also big on scars and small accessories like jewelry. just nothing too bright/flashy! no sclera edits, no major weight edits, no big fur edits on the top of the head (please no bangs), no sleek tails unless they’re redrawn
I can/cannot draw: cannot draw wildtype tabbies, amber, or any other funky genes. no animal companions or large accessories, or max fur
Vinson

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby coffee.berry » Fri Dec 03, 2021 11:31 pm

Username + ID: coffee.berry #1008279
Clan Link: PeaceClan and The Tribe Of Golden Sunsets
Likes: Semi or max fluffy fur, heterochromia, blue eyes, rosettes, caracals, calicos, american shorthairs, norwegian forest cats, maine coons, rabbit/bear cub companions, scar over one eye!
Dislikes: Warrior fur, muddy eye colours (poo green, poo brown), claws, too many scars, ties, eyelashes.
I can/cannot draw: I can draw calicos, torties and tabbies! I can do scars that aren't on the ears, I can do animal companions, accessories that aren't overly complicated, eyelashes, expression edits, fruits, if something isn't on the can/cannot list, I can't or am learning to do it (so I don't make something really bad for the user I'm making a cat for!) <3

hii! i'm aya/vai <3 feel free to shoot me a pm, i don't bite!!
    status: really busy in real life so if i respond late, sorry <3
    © ~ she/her ~ pms
coffee.berry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby StormSerpent » Sun Dec 05, 2021 5:10 am

Username + ID: StormSerpent 812252
Clan Link: Universes Eclipse
Likes/Dislikes:
likes: Blue cats, black tabbies, ginger cats, medium white, neat scars, rosettes, fluffy. Feel free to do none, or just some of those things though I like everything those things just come to mind rn. If you want to do accessories do whatever you want but my story's sci-fi if that helps.
dislikes: I like it all! go wild
I can/cannot draw:
I can draw whatever, as complex or simple as you like. I'll give my shot at whatever edits too.
awkward, autistic, adhd, anxiety, aroace, agender, artist, alliteration

any pronouns
my toyhouse is stormserpent, you can credit me here or there
StormSerpent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Whovian5EVA » Sun Dec 05, 2021 8:07 am

Username + ID: Whovian5eva
Clan Link: Craterclan

Likes/Dislikes:
- Likes: ginger, black, chocolate, cinnamon, cream, blue/grey, lilac, fawn, (so not the caramel dilutes), any variety of tabby, torties/calicos, any points, any level of white other than dominant white, any edits not in the dislikes!

- Dislikes: cats with absolutely no white/colour variation (doesn't need to be white spotting e.g. any points are cute and so are torties, big weight or body fur edits(My anatomy knowledge isn't super and I'd like to draw em!)

I can/cannot draw:I cannot draw Goldens, smokes, (I can draw silvers), I cannot draw any lines (accessories, expressions, any other edits that aren't in the MYO layers) Everything else is good to go!

If I'm online at weird
times its because
I'm from Australia.
You can call me Vee! :)
Uni Student | adult
I draw sometimes I guess?
Whovian5EVA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nindroidzane » Tue Dec 07, 2021 8:55 am

Username + ID: nindroidzane 996925
Clan Link: FrostClan
Likes/Dislikes:
I think I like most things so not a whole lot I dislike 👀 but! I will list some things I like as suggestions! ^^ feel free to include or not include any of them!
>the fluffy/semifluff fur length, fur edits (especially florffy tails), any coat really but chocolate/cinnamon/black especially, funky eye things, funky white spotting, cool whiskers
>I'm not sure how to narrow down the coat pattern, so really I'm alright with anything, complicated or simple! Including solids/dom white (but perhaps with a couple neato edits if they are)

I think the one thing I wouldn't prefer is sleek tail? But that's about it! ^^

I can/cannot draw:
I think I've mostly just got solids/points (+ white ofc) covered, mayyybe simple tabbies/torties?? (we'll see)
I think I can do some little edits as well (pupils, scars, teeth, sclera, expression(?), etc) and I think I can attempt some fur edits (+ all those pre-lined edits ofc lol) - probably can't do animal companions or accessories (unless they're super simple little ones)
I'm not too skilled, but I'll try my best to make a cool cat! ^^
nindroidzane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lovage » Wed Dec 08, 2021 3:41 am

Username + ID: lovage + 817593
    Clan Link: fogclan and hollowed guild
    Likes/Dislikes: i like any fur length for the cat but have a slight preference for semi fur length. i like a lot of coats, but i do not want a tortie, calico, or any variations of those please. the only other requests i have are some sort of tabby marking and low to med. white. as for edits, i like most of them but i don’t like claws and eyelashes as much.

I can/cannot draw: i can do simple edits that do not require too much in terms of line edits, and the edits i cannot do are shorter tail, fur edit, large accessories, and ear placement. for coat patterns, i am cannot do wildtype and ticked tabbies, and for the color, i will do anything besides amber and gold.
lovage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me