Stars V.2 • Secret Santa 2021

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: Stars V.2 • Secret Santa 2021

Postby ~Arokai*Rokujo~ » Wed Dec 08, 2021 4:26 am

I'd like to sign up for Secret Santa!
Username + ID: ~Arokai*Rokujo~ #329442
Clan Link: Cavernclan
Likes/Dislikes: I really love anything with darker fur colours or that would be considered “edgy” looking, green/blue/yellow/amber for eyes always is wonderful, I love rosettes and points and anything dark with min white is cool! On the flip side I also adore more sandy coloured/fawn looking cats, ticked and tabbies. Love ear edits and scars, not huge on muzzle edits or bigger fur edits! I’m also not a big fan of any grizzling/graying around the muzzle
I can/cannot draw: I could attempt most anything if I’m being honest, but I’m less comfortable with rosettes, large accessories, and I struggle with tortoiseshells

xxxxxxxxxxxxx
x,xxInquisitor,
x,x,x The elves trusted
x,That the world
x,,x,xAs it was
x, Would never change.
x,x,,xThis rubble is the
x, Legacy of that trust.

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxx,xxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxx
,xHello, Im Arokai, but I also primarily go by Atlas!
x,
,x

,xxxxxxxxx
,xxxxxxxxx

,xxxxxx ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰

Flight rising

~Arokai*Rokujo~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aftonbuilt » Wed Dec 08, 2021 10:34 am

Username + ID: Kris Dreemurr 186503
Clan Link: here
Likes/Dislikes:
DISLIKES: Nothing really lol
I can/cannot draw:
I'm fine working with most stuff although I have trouble with amber coats, chinchilla, charcoal, the complex special coats essentially
edit-wise i can't do muzzle edits or ear placement
aftonbuilt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunny-skies » Wed Dec 08, 2021 11:53 am

Username + ID: sunny-skies
Clan Link: valleyclan
Likes/Dislikes: (these are all just suggestions/ideas!! I will love anything that u make <3)
fur edits!!, fluffy cats, expression edits, accessories (especially anything nature/flower related!), ear tufts, torties and torbies, wildtype tabbies, spotted tabbies, soft browns and cinnamons, dilutes, goldens, low-mid white, ambers, soft colors in general
dislikes:
I'm not super picky, but I'd prefer something that isn't solid/super simple if possible!!
I can/cannot draw: I'll be happy to give anything a try, but I have a hard time drawing torties (except for cryptic torties). I also really struggle with major accessories/animal companions, but small accessories are ok!
sunny-skies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby I Like Bees » Wed Dec 08, 2021 12:28 pm

Sign-ups are now closed!
Please do not edit your post past this point, so you don't confuse the user who's gifting you.

You should receive a message from myself or Swishy & Broken within 48 hours, to let you know who you'll be making a cat for! Apologies if there's a delay; there are a lot of users to sort through.

Deadlines and important information are in the second post; please make sure to pay attention to that post!

Everyone will be added to the MYO page ASAP! Please post your cat under that cover if you're designing them on-Oekaki. If you're designing your cat off-Oekaki, you can find the files here.

Please remember to fill out the right form when posting your cat!

What do I do now?
    • Read your user's likes and dislikes, and design a Stars cat for them that matches that list. But don't tell them that you're gifting them until the gift is complete! That'll ruin the "secret" part of the game.
      x
    • If you need to ask your user a question or clarify anything, please message me and I can get an answer for you!
      x
    • When you post your finished gift cat, go ahead and send your user a nice message letting them know!
      x
    • After you've completed your gift for your user, you may officially claim the gift cat that you received! There's a form for this here as well.

New(er) to designing Stars cats? Here are some resources to help!
    • You can message myself on CS or Discord, regarding coats, edits, general questions, etc. I'm also happy to look over cats before posting to confirm whether or not they'll need changes before approval!
    • Mythz is also available for coat help!
    • For coat help, check out the Stars coat guide.
    • For edit help, check the edits list. There are resources and notes next to a lot of edits.
    • For fur edits, see the fur edit guide.
    • For expression edits, see the expression edit guide.
I Like Bees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me