Stars V.2 • Catvent 2021

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: Stars V.2 • Catvent 2021

Postby jay. » Thu Dec 02, 2021 7:31 am

Day 1

Username: jay.
Clan link: the aurora borealis
Prompt:
The stars play a huge role to the clan. Due to the clan living in the northern regions of the world they typically get exposed to stunning phenomenons in the sky, each of which represents one of their ancestors and helps guide them whenever they get lost. It is believed that each individual cat has a star that looks over them, and if they were to get lost it would guide them home. This is even more important in the colder months, as the snow and longer darkness often results in younger cats getting lost within the territories, yet the stars above are always there to guide them back home.

After all, with a clan taking their name from one of the wonderful phenomenons in the sky,
it would be a shame if they didn't follow the stars and see great significants in them.

[144 words]
jay.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wildsight » Thu Dec 02, 2021 10:30 am

Day 1
Username: wildsight
Clan link: kingdom of khafra
Prompt:

The Kingdom of Khafra is used to freezing nights among the desert land, though as what would be deemed 'leaf-bare' or 'winter' comes about, which has various titles, the desert realm is especially unbearable and causes quite a bit of disruption among normal routines. Though they never get snow and the like, the harshness of it all is still quite apparent, but there is something that aids them during this time. The stars above shine brighter. The ancestors look down upon them more fiercely, those closely connected to them gain more strength, especially the kingdom's leader. This time of year is deemed the most 'spiritual' time, as both the ancestors and those of the Forbidden realm become stronger, alongside their followers.
wildsight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NaCl » Thu Dec 02, 2021 10:38 am

Day 1
Username: NaCl
Clan link: Celestial Clan
Prompt:

"during the colder months, the stars in the sky shine brighter" SilverWind, Raven's Major, explained to her. Raven watched her mentor with bright eyes as the old tom stepped out into the snow covering the camp floor. The pure white tom looked back at her, his bright yellow eyes a contrast to the paleness surrounding them.
"come, to Star's Peak. The sky is clear tonight, perfect time to teach you" Raven watched SilverWind disappear from view and she quickly followed after. For an old tom, SilverWind was quick, and Raven struggled to keep up in the snow.
Upon reaching Star's Peak, SilverWind was already waiting for her, he was a white shadow against the backdrop of the night. He flicked his tail, gesturing for Raven to sit with him. She trotted over and settled next to her Major, turning to look up at him.
"Leafbare is hard on us, and so more of our cats leave us and join The Ancestors, they watch us very closely during this time, waiting to welcome the inevitable new members, young and old" Raven turned away, thinking of her brother Dove, he was the runt of their litter, and their two other littermates had already passed his season, much of the clan thought he would be next.
"you worry for Dove" as if SilverWind could read her mind.
"I do" she mewed softly, staring down at her paws.
"If he leaves to join The Ancestors, he will be well taken care of, especially now. While we have long nights, they have long days. They spend their days and our nights watching us, keeping us safe. They're watching him now" SilverWind nudged closer.
"The stars shine brighter on cold nights, because they are watching us, keeping us safe" SilverWind reassured, resting his chin on Raven's head.
"Even though more of our clanmates join The Ancestors during these moons, they don't want more of us to pass on, they try their best to protect us, that includes you and Dove" SilverWind said quietly, hoping this would ease his Minor's worries.
"Thank you SilverWind" Raven said softly, leaning into her Major.
"Any time, Raven"

[357 words]
NaCl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CloudedDiamond » Thu Dec 02, 2021 10:48 am

Day 1
Username: CloudedDiamond
Clan link: Tribe of Endless Traveling
Prompt:

Nightstar looked up at the sky. The nights had been colder recently, and he and his tribe were forced to stay in one place currently. Are the stars brighter? He looked around the makeshift camp, spotting Apple cleaning her fur outside her den. "Apple," he whispered to the she-cat. She looked up, tongue half sticking out, before seeing Nightstar and hurrying over.
"What's wrong?" she asked, eyes glittering with worry.
"The stars," he said, looking back towards the bright dots in the sky. "They seem brighter tonight. Do you think it means anything?"
"Of course it means something. It's leafbare, so therefore our ancestors are watching over us more closely. That's all. Nothing to worry about Nightstar." She blinked at him warmly before getting up and padding back to her den.
Of course. They're just watching over us. Thank you, StarClan. I hope you bring us an easy leafbare, the same as the last.
CloudedDiamond

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Deercan » Thu Dec 02, 2021 11:27 am

Day 1
Username: Deercan
Clan link: The Roundtails
Prompt:
Pikespine was aware of the winter chill as soon as he stepped foot outside of the stone castle walls, grumbling as the cold air surrounded him. This wasn't to say that there was an absence of the cold inside of the castle, but the closed walls kept out most of the snow and freezing wind it brought with it. The old tom rose his head up to the night sky, noticing that the stars were shining more brighter than usual, before swishing his tail and heading back inside the camp walls.

He wasn't exactly sure why these cold seasons and brighter sky lights caused this, but he did know one thing- this meant that the old castle staff would be around a bit more often, as well as past Roundtails members' spirits occasionally roaming the halls. He'd have to let the rest of the group know of this seasons arrival when they awoke, knowing there would be some cats who would be very excited of this news.
Deercan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby faelyn » Thu Dec 02, 2021 11:39 am

day one
username: faelyn
clan link: faerie!!
prompt:
starry nights and starless ones. all of those alluring twilight admired... then forgotten. they always had been. from the enchanting dazzle of a thousand spiraling planets and the twinkle of falling comets, souls that had once adored the night skies and the glorious lights that were enthralled within them, would let their eyes falter from above and forget. forget the beauty of the stars and the story each of them tells.

a soul who had once been an angel, a fighter and a lover, a soul with a bonfire in her heart even when the solstice of winter would come rushing in, like a swan in all of its glory.

a soul whose name had been eslanda. a fighter who had lost her sun, moon and a thousand stars to the shadows of reality. to the darkness.
and not even the weeping of the angels and the winter chill could ever bring him back.
faelyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chanceuxcat » Thu Dec 02, 2021 11:59 am

Day 1
Username: Chanceuxcat
Clan link: Scorchclan
Prompt: Petalscorch looks up at the stars, her breath coming out in visible puffs in the night. She could swear they're brighter than normal, twinkling as if in support of her decision. Perhaps they should have a feast tonight, to celebrate the clan's begining. After all, it's only been a moon and prey is more plentiful than it ever was in Driftclan. Yes, the first snow of leafbare, when the stars smile brightly, should be celebrated with a feast!

(78/50 words)
Chanceuxcat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Stars V.2 • Active Prompt

Postby Swishy & Broken » Thu Dec 02, 2021 12:00 pm

Swishy & Broken wrote:
How does your clan feel about snow? Is it seen as a bad omen or a promise for even warmer weather next year?

Code: Select all
[center][size=115][u][b]Day 2[/b][/u][/size]
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Clan link:[/b]
[b]Prompt:[/b][/center]

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

It is now officially day 2 !
    The winner for day 1 will be rolled momentarily.

The players who earned +10 EXP for participating are:
    Kris Dreemurr
    Hush
    Mooshyy
    ford
    Demonic.Canine.
    SushiFoxx
    Asterlie
    dascanadiansparkle
    miraphoenix
    vivika
    I Like Bees
    nio
    0Zero0
    All Along Watchtower
    Shuurock
    kennymcnenny
    nektar
    jay.
    wildsight
    NaCl
    CloudedDiamond
    Deercan
    faelyn
    DaniCalifornia
    Chanceuxcat

The winner of a REVIVE item is:
    Asterlie
Last edited by Swishy & Broken on Fri Dec 03, 2021 11:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image Image

°°°°°
xxxxx Images Pixabay button Chipakers coding 0Zero0

Currently: Drawing cats
❀ ✿ ❀
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hi!
you can call me swishy, i use she/her
pronouns. i work full time at a senior
living facility and live a quiet, content
life with my fiancée and two cats. i
check cs every day, so don't feel shy
about giving me a poke <3 !!

Swishy & Broken
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mal du pays » Thu Dec 02, 2021 12:07 pm

Day 2
Username: Kris Dreemurr
Clan link: Here
Prompt:
"It's starting to get colder."
Razzmatazz blinked in surprise, casting a glance over to the one who'd walked over to speak to him. The short legged tom, Comic, had made his way over. "You don't say."
"Shut up." Comic stuck his tongue out for a moment. "I'll be surprised if we get snow, though. Pops says this place almost never gets snow, due to being in a really warm area."
"Mm, wouldn't say that." Taz replied. "Despite what he thinks, this place does get snow. It's just whenever Eyeris decides it, I guess."
"Who?"
"Don't worry about it." Taz stated. "It'll probably be fine if we get some snow. Same old, same old, we'll keep going on all the same, and the seasons will shift as they always have."
"Geez, I forgot you were ancient."
"Shut up."
mal du pays

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cinxer » Thu Dec 02, 2021 12:11 pm