Stars V.2 • Catvent 2021

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: Stars V.2 • Catvent 2021

Postby ford » Thu Dec 02, 2021 12:12 pm

Day 2
Username: ford
Clan link: followers of the last heaven // "the flock"
Prompt:

emmanuel sneezed as a snowflake landed on their nose, pulling an amused purr from seraphiel sitting nearby.
    'how is your first snowfall, emmanuel?' the lord watched the young fledgeling as they batted their paws at the flakes, which were beginning to fall at a steady pace.
    'i love it!' the young cat laughed, sticking their tongue out.
    'yes, snow is quite lovely,' seraphiel purred. 'it's pieces of the stars of the Last Heaven, sent down from the highest spirits to show their love.'
    emmanuel looked up at their leader, eyes wide with wonder.
    'i'm eating stars?' they whispered, ears perked.
    seraphiel chuckled, flicking their tail.
    'yes, you are.'

ford ☆ he/they
thkalspfp
ford

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Asterlie » Thu Dec 02, 2021 12:18 pm

Day 2
Username: Asterlie
Clan link: Aspen Grove
Prompt:
With a heavy snow, the world feels as though it has more pressure and brings a certain level of discomfort to the cats of Aspen Grove. Generally one or two snows a year are just simple fun for the younger members when the clan is fully stocked on prey. Any more winters than that and it becomes a challenge to survive, as Aspen Grove is located in a very warm and humid climate.

While surviving the snow can be challenging, it does help raise the kits' mortality and offers them a rare experience. Beyond this, though, the cats of Aspen Grove share little to no opinion of winter beyond having a small distaste for it and it bares no significance towards the clan's traditions or beliefs.
~ A s t e r l i e ~
-- -- -- -- --

Toyhou.se
Dragon Cave
DeviantArt
All Art Credit
-- -- -- -- --
Asterlie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ToraOkami303 » Thu Dec 02, 2021 12:39 pm

Day 2
How does your clan feel about snow? Is it seen as a bad omen or a promise for even warmer weather next year?
Username: ToraOkami303
Clan link: Eagle Camp
Prompt:
My clan mostly just sees snow as a natural part of the year. Everyone has differing opinions on it, but there's no traditions associated with it. Blaze and Misty do teach the young to use the presence of snow as a call tag for if there's ice to be had, then other signs for if that Ice is thick enough to play on!
Identity Soup, Genderfluid. My Toyhouse.
Token Design Shop || C$ Design Shop || 100 Gen Challenge || Gacha Doodles || 5c$ Gacha Beans
---
Artist For: Magic Falconry Academy || Galactipups
---
Trackers: All Storkverse | Storkies | MFA | Littlehearts | Vargs | Fairytales
---
Moonlight is Grazing
---
Please be patient with me on Oekaki. My tablet only half gets along with it so I tend to use both mouse and tablet now.
ToraOkami303

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NaCl » Thu Dec 02, 2021 12:45 pm

Day 2
Username: NaCl
Clan link: Celestial Clan
Prompt:

While the little stars and Minors enjoy the snow, the older cats are planning for how to handle leafbare. As soon as the clan experiences their first snow, the Ursa Major, Minor, Stargazer, and Leo's all gather and have a meeting to plan for the coming cold months. Where they will store their food, making sure herbs are stocked up, and getting ready for cleaning snow out of dens.
while it is not seen as good or bad on it's own, a snowstorm can mean things in certain circumstances. If for whatever reason, a storm is lasting longer than usual, and it's hitting the clan particularly hard, some cats may interpret that as an ill omen from The Ancestors, but until the Stargazer confirms it, it is hearsay.
[128 words]
NaCl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wretched.Felidae » Thu Dec 02, 2021 12:46 pm

Day 2
Username: Demonic.Canine.
Clan link: Zenith
Prompt:

— Words
hehe thanks zero i cherish the bracelet <3
Wretched.Felidae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hush » Thu Dec 02, 2021 12:46 pm

Day 2
Username: Hush
Clan link:X
Prompt:
In The Clan of Roaring Silence’s territory is generally a mist filled valley due to the waterfalls causing a good amount of humidity that gets kept inside by the steep hills surrounding the clan. Usually it doesn’t snow until later in the winter season and it gets super cold. The first snow is celebrated in the clan as it usually means spring is soon to come, only about a moon and a half left until the end of the season. Because of the waterfall, the small pond at the center of camp usually doesn’t freeze so they have plenty of food if they plan correctly. So winter isn’t as hard to deal with as in other clans.
x
x
x
x
x
x

╔══════════════╗
xxImage
* id #256165
* Pantry Puffs
* Art shop
* Toyhouse
╚══════════════╝
xxxxart credit*stamp credit
Hush

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby miraphoenix » Thu Dec 02, 2021 1:04 pm

Day 2
Username: miraphoenix
Clan link: The Timelost
Prompt:
“So, Thymeskip…”

The leader of the Timelost looked up from where they had been dozing with a soft, curious sound. The whole clan was nestled together in a cave formed by an overhang, a welcome reprieve from the howling blizzard outside. It seemed as if it had been snowing forever, and Zahrek had taken to allowing the kits to clamber over their long beak and wings as a way to keep the pair out of trouble.

“Yes, Mammothcheese? What is it?” they asked, peering over at the cream tom.

“Do you think, maybe… The next time slip, we could go somewhere warm?”

In response Thymeskip rolled over with a profound sigh, to the warrior’s bright laughter.

[116 words]
miraphoenix

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Arokai*Rokujo~ » Thu Dec 02, 2021 2:12 pm

Day 2
Username: ~Arokai*Rokujo~
Clan link: Cavernclan
Prompt:
Cavernclan, due to being primarily cavedwelling cats, do not tend to heed the snow too much outside of the first snowfall, which will oftentimes have a small celebration associated with it. In this celebration the cats of the clan will all gather just outside the entrance of camp to honor the end of the year, and small competitions will be held among kits and apprentices, with little trinket prizesfor the winners, and snacks for all involved. It's oftentimes looked forward to, despite the harsh leaf-bare that follows, due to the finale of the event- all of the cats will gather together in a large, warm, huddle and gaze out upon the stars as one. And if the clouds shroud the stars up in the sky, the clan will instead gaze up together inside of their cavern home- to the glittering star-like stones of the ceiling. And so, most of clan looks forward to snow and the fun it can bring, a reminder that the clan can get through any challenges if they work as one. And some cats simply dread it, with it being cold and wet and all.
[189 words]

xxxxxxxxxxxxx
x,xxInquisitor,
x,x,x The elves trusted
x,That the world
x,,x,xAs it was
x, Would never change.
x,x,,xThis rubble is the
x, Legacy of that trust.

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxx,xxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxx
,xHello, Im Arokai, but I also primarily go by Atlas!
x,
,x

,xxxxxxxxx
,xxxxxxxxx

,xxxxxx ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰

Flight rising

~Arokai*Rokujo~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby I Like Bees » Thu Dec 02, 2021 3:37 pm

Day 2
Username: I Like Bees
Clan link: The Travelers
Prompt:

How does your clan feel about snow? Is it seen as a bad omen or a promise for even warmer weather next year?

Dragonfly pressed her head into a snowbank, and screamed.

That was the only thing snow was good for, really. Muffling sound. Aside from that, the sticky white stuff just got in the way -- and it was everywhere today. The cream tabby wasn't sure how much longer she could survive the horrible weather. (Not that it was snowing that hard; she just hated even the mildest of snows.) It was too cold, and too wet, and it got all over her fur and made her miserable.

Some cats in the group share her opinion, to varying degrees. Others find the snow delightful, and spend their snowy days chasing after falling flakes, sculpting the snow into odd shapes, and digging holes for the fun of it. There's no general consensus on what snow represents or how the group feels about it; they don't have enough days of snow for it to be an important part of their culture.

[ 156 words ]
I Like Bees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vivika » Thu Dec 02, 2021 4:09 pm

Day 1

Username: vivika
    Clan link: eden
    Prompt: (182 words!)

“Foxpaw!!”

A bustling force crashed into the interior of the den, sending a blast of cool air whipping through the warm, cozy interior. She groaned, snuggling deeper into the pile of moss, clamping her paws over her eyes. Rude.

“What? Go away, Sorrelpaw.”

The apprentice was undeterred. Unfortunately.

A lithe figure snuggled up beside her, easing her paws from her eyes. Soft hazel eyes twinkled in the morning’s glow, only illuminated by a wide smile. “Foxpaw, it’s snowing. The first day of winter! The kits are going to play in the snow, the bunnies are starting to get into their snow coats, and there’s━”

“Ugghhhh.” She squeezed her eyes shut. “You woke me up for this? I hate everything about this awful season. The cold, the snow, the wind… and everything dies in this Stars-forsaken season. I’m going back to sleep.”

“There’s a sledding race going on, too.”

Her eyes snapped open. “Wait, what?”

Sorrelpaw’s head tilted, a small grin curving on her muzzle. “I knew you’d come around.” A tail touched her side. “Come on! The race is about to begin!”
Vivika

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me