Stars V.2 • Catvent 2021

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: Stars V.2 • Catvent 2021

Postby I Like Bees » Mon Dec 06, 2021 8:39 am

Day 5
Username: I Like Bees
Clan link: The Travelers
Prompt:

Pick a cat in your clan- They’re suddenly able to bend Snow to their will, just like Elsa. What do they do with this power? How does everyone else react?

Sun Skip sneezed, and suddenly, there was snow.

A few cats gave her funny looks, but after several weeks with Sun Skip in the group, this wasn't anything new. The orange tabby tended to gain various magical powers quite often -- or at least, a lot more often than anyone else. No one really minded when they gained snow and ice powers for a day. It even turned out to be quite useful, as Sun Skip built them safe and sturdy shelters from the incoming snowstorm.

[ 85 words ]
Stars Bagel TH hi
they/them CDT
I Like Bees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jay. » Mon Dec 06, 2021 10:41 am

Day 5
Username: jay.
Clan link: the aurora borealis
Prompt:
if anyone was given snow powers it would have to be sashimi, and chances are nobody would be super impressed about it either. sashimi is the overly enthusiastic cat, not exactly annoying though, he just has a lot of energy. he would probably use the snow abilities to his advantage, using them whenever he can and probably annoying the rest of his clanmate. he's just lucky they live in a climate that often sees a lot of snow.
[78 words]

jay.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vivika » Mon Dec 06, 2021 11:05 am

Day 5

Username: vivika
    Clan link: eden
    Prompt: (149 words!)

It terrified him.

Raw, powerful energy crackling at his paws, locking the ground beneath him a frozen prison. It was too much. Too much for him to handle, too much responsibility, too much power. And power…

Power corrupted.

Even the slightest bit meant for good… could go so horribly wrong. Good intentions wielded by the wrong cat was chaos - a disaster in the making. The only option was to ignore it. To deny the power pulling so strongly within, to deny its gentle whispers and calls to greatness. Its promises twined in silver serpents.

Lifting his head, Aspenflame willed the power, the beast, to settle. A deep breath in and the blue-silver glow was vanquished. Like it’d never existed.

But it was not the end of it.

He could still hear those whispers, those promises… those calls of greatness.
    And maybe, maybe, one day he’d answer it.

Maybe.
Vivika

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lovage » Mon Dec 06, 2021 11:08 am

Day 5
    Username: lovage
    Clan link: fogclan
    Prompt:
    orangefall was granted a gift of snow powers for day by starclan to see what may happen. and, by just some miracle, he didn’t cover the entire clan in snow and ice the first time he used his powers instead he just caused all the snow in the clearing to rise then drop onto unamused cats. they all collectively knew it would be a long day. orangefall didn’t have much to do in terms of scout duties so he joined the hunters, and they did not react tok fondly as they found themselves reacted isn’t horror to orangefall throwing snow around like nothing. after many hours digging clanmates out of trenches and not enjoying the new powers of orangefall, the day was over and powers were stripped. starclan decided to not try this again after that. orangefall ruined it for everyone.

[141 words]
lovage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Deercan » Mon Dec 06, 2021 11:29 am

Day 5
Username: Deercan
Clan link: The Roundtails
Prompt:
Ice and snow powers? Soupsoon couldn't believe it! She had been in for quite the surprise when she woke up and realized that she could move snow and cause ice to appear under her paws. She knew some of her fellow roundtails members would be quite shocked by this, and others excited and pleading for her to use the newfound power for who knows what schemes. Soupsoon was delighted about this power however- she knew exactly what she'd use it for. Something she had wanted to do for a while now.

Make ice cool soup.
Deercan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SushiFoxx » Mon Dec 06, 2021 11:35 am

Day 5
Username: SushiFoxx
Clan link: https://toyhou.se/Sushifox/characters/folder:2183891
Prompt: If Echostar could form ice and snow at their will this would be so helpful! It may help hunting and everything! It would especially help is the battle.. the heart aching battle.. that would be so helpful, another power to fight against fire! That would be so helpful.. but of course this was not the case..
Lights: Off <3
Hello!
DA
csds!
Discord is ArcticFox#0652 for contact!
Goal; 0/250c$
"You'll miss a opportunity for every chance you don't take"
SushiFoxx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nio » Mon Dec 06, 2021 11:37 am

Day 5
Username: nio
Clan link: bayguild
Prompt: Magic is normal in BayGuild! It wouldn’t be super surprising.

Hydratail squinted, leaning back and observing their creation. No, needs a bit more added on the side. They waved their tail and soft snow packed itself into the side of his snowman.

“Where in the stars did you get snow?” Anemonefrost padded up behind the craftsman. They sniffed gingerly at the snowman, checking if it was real. “Surely you didn’t drag it down the mountain, it wouldn’t have lasted.”

Hydratail grinned.

“I did this!” He waved his tail again and snowflakes fell onto Anemonefrost’s head. “Now you really are Anemonefrost!”

“Huh, neat! I didn’t know you could do magic!”

“Neither, I guess. But now I can!”
sun !! he/she/they/any — adult awst cs th
art queueicon cred
𓆟 𓆝 𓆟

nio

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby StormSerpent » Mon Dec 06, 2021 11:40 am

Day 5
Username: StormSerpent
Clan link: Universes Eclipse
Prompt:
Magic? Nonono, there was no such thing as magic? Was there? Embers knew there were surely some pretty weird things going on, but she might be dreaming, right? But… in a dream one wasn’t usually aware of such a fact. Was this exposure to the alien substance? Could it do such a thing to a person, and if so, why?
She could make snow, make ice, that certainly SOUNDED useful. She could use this, become rich? Famous? No, she knew better, the only thing she’d become would be a lab rat.
She wondered though… had this happened to anyone else?

She sat up suddenly, her eyes opening wide… she was in bed, ah yes, but it wasn’t often that she realized she was dreaming… it was, an experience.
She did miss it though… the snow. She’d hadn’t seen real snow in decades…
awkward, autistic, adhd, anxiety, aroace, agender, artist, alliteration

any pronouns
my toyhouse is stormserpent, you can credit me here or there
StormSerpent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wildsight » Mon Dec 06, 2021 11:40 am

Day 5
Username: wildsight
Clan link: kingdom of khafra
Prompt:

The fluffy white substance that littered the ground was unfathomable. But what was even more so was the sight of Vaporfrost - who had suddenly gained the ability to control the snow at will. Felines looked on in both amazement and fear - had he been the underlying cause of this devastating event? Perhaps those of Sahar were truly to blame for this, but nonetheless Khafra merely studied the tom, as he adjusted to his newfound abilities.

Honestly, Vaporfrost was just as clueless as those around him. For awhile, he hides himself among his den as his powers are a tad unpredictable, but as he grows more confident in them, he begins to attempt to use the snow for the betterment of his kingdom - bringing mounds of it into the kingdom to melt effortlessly, forcing it out of his path or another's and various other feats. These actions are welcomed by many, yet others wonder if this newfound power has any side effects to it - if it's really for the better or if it's yet another thing lying in wait to bring further destruction upon them.
wildsight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Knickknacks » Mon Dec 06, 2021 11:51 am

Day 5
Username: Knickknacks
Clan link: Knollclan
Prompt:
Duckpaw had gotten himself into some weird situations before, but never like this. He stared, shell-shocked, at the ground in front of him. He'd just stamped his paw, and all of the snow had blown away from it, propelled by some mysterious force.

No way. It couldn't be.

He tried again, experimentally. A swish of his tail sent a small wave of snow cascading against the trunk of a nearby tree. He jumped into the air, meowing in delighted shock when a swirl of snow flurried up to catch him.

"This is incredible!" He announced to nobody in particular. Think of all the awesome things he could do with this power! He could clear all the snow from camp with a brush of his paws, so everyone would be able to stay warm and dry. He could create massive piles of snow for the kits and apprentices to play in! He could uncover the snow burrows that prey used to hide without cats having to dig and potentially get stuck! (No, he was not speaking from experience, pfft, of course not, it's not like that had ever happened before or anything. um.)

And, perhaps most importantly of all- he could use this gift as the perfect camouflage. cover himself in snow! become a snow-cat! Scare the living stars out of his denmates! Scare the healer's apprentice into thinking she was receiving a message from a snow-encrusted ancestral cat! It would be the perfect prank!

And so, Duckpaw trotted back to camp, tail held high, excited to use this surprising gift to help his clan for the better... and, admittedly, cause a little bit of mischief as well. But only the harmless kind! Promise!
[283 words]
Knickknacks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me