Stars V.2 • Catvent 2021

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Stars V.2 • Catvent 2021

Postby Swishy & Broken » Wed Dec 01, 2021 7:32 am

xImage
[ Main ThreadArchiveFAQNurseryMYOQuestsExploreArtist SearchEditsDiscord ]

As the cold December nights fall upon your clans, so too does the ever growing
urge to plunge yourself into their lore. Thankfully, the Stars team has busily been
putting together a list of prompts that might quell your lore-seeking urges.

Just as we did last year, and the year prior, each day one of our lovely friends
will stop by with a new question/prompt for those willing to answer. If your
response has 50+ words, you will receive 10 EXP and the chance to win a randomly
selected item. Items and their winners will be rolled over on our Discord!

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Last edited by Swishy & Broken on Wed Dec 01, 2021 12:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Swishy & Broken
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Stars V.2 • Active Prompt

Postby Swishy & Broken » Wed Dec 01, 2021 7:35 am

Raffle for one extra prize! No EXP will be rewarded for this last round.

Code: Select all
[center][size=115][u][b]Day 25[/b][/u][/size]
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Clan link:[/b]
[b]Prompt:[/b][/center]

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Last edited by Swishy & Broken on Sun Dec 26, 2021 5:40 pm, edited 24 times in total.
Swishy & Broken
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Stars V.2 • Catvent 2021

Postby Swishy & Broken » Wed Dec 01, 2021 12:00 pm

Day 1 is officially open !
Image Image Image

°°°°°
xxxxx Images Pixabay button Chipakers coding 0Zero0

Currently: Drawing cats
❀ ✿ ❀
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hi!
you can call me swishy, i use she/her
pronouns. i work full time at a senior
living facility and live a quiet, content
life with my fiancée and two cats. i
check cs every day, so don't feel shy
about giving me a poke <3 !!

Swishy & Broken
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aftonbuilt » Wed Dec 01, 2021 12:19 pm

Day 1
Username: Kris Dreemurr (186503)
Clan link: The Veil
Prompt:
"Do they, now?" Garion's tone almost seemed unconvinced, although this was not news to White Night.
"Pray tell, Garion, why would I lie to you?" He replied, flicking his tail, almost looking insulted. Garion rolled her eyes, although White Night didn't seem to react - or he just didn't care enough to.
"It isn't like I don't believe it's true." She responded. "That just seems trivial, considering where we live. What you are. Something as insignificant as the brightness of the stars is something you care about?"
White Night let out an amused trill, form flickering for almost the briefest of moments. "Something that seems insignificant to you may be significant to those around you, Garion." He got to his feet, heading over in the general direction of Fragment Of The Universe. Garion let out a huff as he walked away.
As she looked up at the sky, the stars seemed brighter than usual.
They also seemed to get closer.
aftonbuilt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hush » Wed Dec 01, 2021 12:22 pm

Day 1
Username: Hush
Clan link:X
Prompt:
Though cold and less abundant in prey. The stars give the cats clearer visions from StarClan so most of the medicine cat’s time is spent in reflection to make the most of it and prepare for the year ahead. Some even seclude themselves in caves and refuse to eat for days so they won’t break concentration.
x
x
x
x
x
x

╔══════════════╗
xxImage
* id #256165
* Pantry Puffs
* Art shop
* Toyhouse
╚══════════════╝
xxxxart credit*stamp credit
Hush

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mooshyy » Wed Dec 01, 2021 12:41 pm

Day 1
Username: mooshyy
Clan link: hollowclan
Prompt: yes!
they take crystals and bring them to The Springs and
place them around a huge cat-shaped crystal. every 30th
of December, starclan visits and they have a sort of a meeting
with them all.
typically, they just talk with their relatives and ancestors, but
occasionally leaders and medicine cats can receive prophecies.
Last edited by Mooshyy on Wed Dec 01, 2021 4:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬|
moosh • she/her |▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬|
discord : mohy#7873 |▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬|
toyhouse |▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬|
artshop |▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬| carrd |▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Mooshyy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ford » Wed Dec 01, 2021 12:48 pm

Day 1
Username: ford
Clan link: followers of the last heaven // "the flock"
Prompt:
    seraphiel's eyes glanced up to the night sky, the stars above glittering across the inky black expanse. beside them, helena sat quietly, tail tucked around her front paws.
    'the highest spirits are especially watching down on us tonight,' the Lord murmured, glancing to the archangel next to them. 'the coldest night of winter is always when they worry most. and this time of year, the watchers will be communicating more and more.'
    helena flicked an ear at the Lord's words, her own gaze traveling to the sky above. 'we can only hope they send more prey,' she chuckled, eyes bright. 'i'm hoping to gain some winter weight!' her tailtip twitched as she glanced to seraphiel, looking for a humorous response, but the Lord's face showed nothing, their eyes fixed on the sky, almost worried.
    'the highest spirits will do anything they can, azrael.' they said simply. helena shifted her paws uncomfortably at the name. 'i told you, i don't like it when you call me that.'
    with that, seraphiel stood, flashing a glance at the archangel.
    'the spirits blessed you with a name, you should use it.'
    and then they walked away, leaving helena alone under the stars.
    under her breath, she whispered a small prayer, before following seraphiel back to camp.

ford ☆ he/they
thkalspfp
ford

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wretched.Felidae » Wed Dec 01, 2021 12:55 pm

Day 1
Username: Demonic.Canine.
Clan link: Zenith
Prompt:

Over the past three winters, Withered’Flame had been keeping track of the stars brightness and abundance compared to the warm months. Once she was sure her hypothesis was correct, the shecat ecstatically announced her suspicions to the fellow cats of Zenith. Once the word spread, almost every night cats were looking to the sky in fascination. Kits’ eyes twinkled just as brightly when they were told of the news of something new for once.
Wolf’Star had announced that this was to be an event to remember, a little holiday on the brightest night was to be had! For the night under the stars, you held your friends close and your lovers closer than usual. Cats were expected to sleep together that night to keep warm. This night was called The Night of Dancing Souls.

134 Words
Last edited by Wretched.Felidae on Thu Dec 02, 2021 12:02 pm, edited 3 times in total.
hehe thanks zero i cherish the bracelet <3
Wretched.Felidae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SushiFoxx » Wed Dec 01, 2021 1:03 pm

Day 1
Username: SushiFoxx
Clan link: https://toyhou.se/Sushifox/characters/folder:2183891
Prompt: Lavenderlake stared out into the distance. She looked up at the stars and smiled softly "They are shining brightly this evening" Lavenderlake purred happily. The bright stars often signified a good day to come forth on the clan tomorrow. It often means that StarClan is well rested and in a good mood aswell! This would mean that StarClan could watch over the clan better, send helpful messages and keep paroling and hunting cats out of any danger that could come forth. This would also inprove the clans mood and keep everything in order for another day.
Lights: Off <3
Hello!
DA
csds!
Discord is ArcticFox#0652 for contact!
Goal; 0/250c$
"You'll miss a opportunity for every chance you don't take"
SushiFoxx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Asterlie » Wed Dec 01, 2021 1:04 pm

Day 1
Username: Asterlie
Clan link: Aspen Grove
Prompt:Yes!
During the cold winter months, the gods and spirits that can be connected with through any source of water, like Eliora, the goddess of light and healing (who is typically summoned or spoken to by chanting at the Imingua Pond), are said to have a stronger, more terrestrial connection. During the colder months, the stars are reflected much more clearly and strongly in the water and is believed to increase the connection mortals have with celestial beings and bring the spiritual plane closer to the Earthly plane.

This, however, isn't true for all spirits and gods. Any who are contacted through lucid dreams aren't as easily connected with during leaf-bare as they are in leaf-fall and new-leaf, as the colder temperatures cause more subconscious, uncontrolled dreaming, and offer less control in one's subconscious mind. This is also the same in green-leaf, when the temperatures are the warmest. As a result, certain spirits have a harder time portraying prophecies and warnings during these seasons.

I love using my imagination in the place of science; I have no idea if the temperature actually affects dreams or how lucid dreaming works at all lol
~ A s t e r l i e ~
-- -- -- -- --

Toyhou.se
Dragon Cave
DeviantArt
All Art Credit
-- -- -- -- --
Asterlie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery