Stars V.2 • Catvent 2021

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: Stars V.2 • Catvent 2021

Postby mal du pays » Sun Dec 05, 2021 1:09 pm

Day 5
Username: Kris Dreemurr
Clan link: Here
Prompt:
For someone like Font, it's.. certainly something interesting to receive.
Of course, he's no stranger to magic - he's no fool, and he knows that there's a magical cat being that calls himself god. To receive his own sort of powers, though, he'd be baffled - although that bafflement would shortly be replaced by a curiosity most tend to know him for... in the bad way.
He'd want to test these powers in the scientific way, much to everyone's nervousness - he's a very thorough man, you see, and he wants to scope out every possible instance these powers can go through.
Luckily for the Veil, at least two other cats know how to use fire, at least...
mal du pays

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby miraphoenix » Sun Dec 05, 2021 1:26 pm

Day 5
Username: miraphoenix
Clan link: The Timelost
Prompt:
Fogdance sat out in the snow, pushing a chunk of ice over the slight glaze of the refrozen surface. The cooler weather and the trees of this timeslip reminded them of the original timeway they had lived in, beneath the giant cedars of Havenclan’s forests.

The familiarity had brought back thoughts of their siblings, the loss and loneliness swirling around their mind like the wind that began to swirl through their fur. As they stared off into space, snow began to rise around Fogdance in a spiraling column, whispering and humming a high, lonely song.

“F-fogdance…?”

the swirling snow, Fogdance could make out the vague form of one of the Timelost scouts, observing them from a ways back. Still lost in their memories, they turned away, the winds howling around and through their pelt.

“Fogdance, it’s Sandspark,” the scout called, tilting their head in worry and mild alarm. “The clan’s looking for you; are you…?”

When there was no reply from the coruscating column of snow, Sandspark took a cautious step forward, and then another, pushing against the wind and the snow as they walked toward their friend. After what seemed an age, they crossed the frigid threshold, and pressed their forehead to Fogdance’s forehead, looking their friend in the eyes.

“Fogdance? Fogdance, I’m here,” they called, voice loud to combat the winds.

Finally, the silver tabby blinked, recognition sparking in their eyes.

“Sandspark? Is that… Is that you?” they asked, shivering in the cold as the snow fell around them, no longer swirling as their thoughts.

"Yes, it is," they answered, softening as the winds died. “The clan’s looking for you, Fogdance. We’re all feeling the loss tonight; we were thinking about telling some stories, maybe gathering to sing. You don’t have to hold these memories all alone.”

“I… I think I would like that,” Fogdance whispered, their voice cracking.

Together, the two cats got to their feet, Sandspark helping Fogdance back to camp as the sun fell over the distant ocean. Although the coming darkness was cold, this was not a night any cat had to face alone.

[350 words]
miraphoenix

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kennymcnenny » Sun Dec 05, 2021 5:37 pm

Day 5
Username: kennymcnenny
Clan link: Glacialclan
Prompt:
Hawkstrike was.. surprised, to say the least, when he realized that he could control the snow around them- and make more if he wanted to. In the past, the tom might have used it to cause problems within the clan, nothing serious, just minor inconveniences to annoy the clanmates he disliked the most. But things have changed in the past few months, he's changed. Instead he'll use it to help the clan, creating little drifts so they could melt them into water, make snowbanks for Mushroompaw to play in, things like that. And he could tell that Moosestar was grateful for it.
Kenny!! - He/him or It/its :9c

pfp art by Peachybats!!!
kennymcnenny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Whovian5EVA » Sun Dec 05, 2021 8:05 pm

Day 5
Username: Whovian5eva
Clan link: Craterclan
Prompt:It's a cold leaf bare morning, even though Craterclan is deep in the desert, the nights get very cold. As snowspark sleepily wanders out of the warriors den, he shivers as the cold morning air hits his face. The red dirt under his feet crunches as he pads over to the tallest of the two trees at Craterclan's camp. He leaps up to the lowest branch to watch as the sun comes up.

The leaves above his head rustle very faintly.

He looks up and sees a small bird. He creeps along the branch just a little further to get just a little closer…

CRACK

He's too close to the ground to turn around and land on his feet, snowspark shuts his eyes as he prepares to hit the ground.

woosh

He recoils at the cold now pressing at his shoulder, it's different to any cold he's felt before…

He turns to see Dawnstar staring wide eyed at him.

"Snowspark! Are you okay!"
"I… I think so…Wh-"
"Why didn't you tell me about this?"
"About what?"
"About this" Dawnstar stares at the cold white pile under Snowspark"
"I- It wasn't there before" 
"I know! You made it!"
"What!" Snowspark noticed he felt less cold than before.
"This is amazing Snowspark! Think of everything we could do!"
"Dawnstar, I still don't know how I did it..."
"Dont worry we can figure that out later, come on let's eat before we head out"

If I'm online at weird
times its because
I'm from Australia.
You can call me Vee! :)
Uni Student | adult
I draw sometimes I guess?
Whovian5EVA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Griff » Sun Dec 05, 2021 10:11 pm

Day 5
Username: Griff
Clan link: https://toyhou.se/griffhighwind/charact ... er:2507939
Prompt: There was a pained wailing from the medicine cat's home, that gave every cat in the clan reason for alarm. Almost as one, everyone ran over only to find Blossomcrown nearly in tears. By her feet were herbs and plants, only frozen or caked in ice. "They're all useless! Dead! I don;t know what has happened but.. I touched them and... ICE!" Another wail, as her ears went back and se head her head between her paws.

"Fix it please, I don't want this! I like plants, its my job! I cant turn them all into ice!" Everyone gathered around her for support, unsure what to say or do. Their world was weird, and sudden magic? What could they even do about it but simply keep the stunned medicine cat company?

Griff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby coffee.berry » Sun Dec 05, 2021 10:34 pm

Day 5
Username: coffee.berry
Clan link: PeaceClan
Prompt:

"..I don't know, Cinnamonstrike, this is horrible!"
Oakspeck passed by the medicine cat den, listening in, as he heard Saltwater's voice.
"Shh, Saltwater, it's okay! Think of what you can do to help the clan; you can freeze opponents in a battle, make bigger things to collect water with, and make ICE DENS for us! Saltwater, this is an amazing power, why would you ever hate it?" Cinnamonstrike's voice echoed.

Oakspeck got in, and grinned. "I'm sorry, I couldn't help but hear that you have ice powers!" he laughed. "Is that even possible?!" "Oakspeck, don't be such a doofus, of course it's possible!" Cinnamonstrike hissed. "Saltwater, make a small polar bear from ice."
Saltwater did as she was told. A small statue of a polar bear was now.. on the ceiling of the medicine cat den.

"Maybe you should make a barrier in a circle around that. That touches the floor!" Oakspeck said nervously. "That's actually a good idea." Saltwater sniffled.

The days passed and Saltwater got prouder and prouder of her ice powers. She made perfectly good walls for the camp, doors that opened when you said a code, and she even learnt how to melt things! It was by doing the exact opposite of how she creates ice.

Now that she could also melt her ice, she made a big, carriable bowl, that she would put ice in and melt it. Now the clan could actually drink clean water, the kits and apprentices could play in the snow whenever they wanted, and most importantly, she was a great help to the clan.

hii! i'm aya/vai <3 feel free to shoot me a pm, i don't bite!!
    status: really busy in real life so if i respond late, sorry <3
    © ~ she/her ~ pms
coffee.berry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby I Like Bees » Mon Dec 06, 2021 4:51 am

BunnoBlizzard wrote:
Day 5
Username: bunnoblizzard
Clan link: ≋O≋c≋e≋a≋n≋ ≋C≋l≋a≋n
Prompt: Pinekit wandered the forest with her best friend who had just recently become an apprentice in their new home. Heronpaw stared at her with a grin, "So, what's on disaster's menu today?" He mewed, a large portion of amusement and ideas heavy on his voice. But Pinekit was not in the mood for destruction or anything along those lines. Today, she was feeling cold. Not the rude kind of cold but literally cold. Even though it was leafbare, she had felt cold sleeping next to her den mates Fawnkit, Dandelionkit, and Tigerkit which was odd considering how warm they usually kept her during the cold nights. The warm fresh kill she had munched on earlier didn't warm her belly up either. Something was definitely up and she needed to discover what exactly.

Heronpaw noticed her reluctance for trouble-making and imidiently pegged it as weird. Pinekit followed closely beside her friend without another word, simply keeping to herself and her own thoughts. After a while, they came across a nearby once-covered-in-flowers sunny clearing. Pinekit eagerly ran forward and climbed onto the tree trunk in the center, hoping to finally feel a bit warm again. Instead, the snow quaked and melted under her and the tree trunk she climbed onto turned to ice. Oh no. Heronpaw stared in absolute confusion and fear. What was going on? He continued to ask himself. Little did he know, Pinekit was asking the same exact question over and over. "Heronpaw- it's, it's not as bad as it seems, just- just look!" Heronpaw stepped back a few paces in fear.

Pinekit jumped off the tree trunk and touched the neighboring trees, all imidiently turning to tall, glassy blocks of ice. "I swear! Come back!" She cried as she watched Heronpaw dart off. Her powers didn't regress though, they had only grown stronger through the night as she had slept unknowingly through their development. Pinekit ran as fast as her short little kit legs could carry her to catch up with the terrified apprentice she was only joking with moments before. Darting over tree trunks and leaping over frozen puddles was as much as she could do to try and stop the apprentice from telling the whole clan her newfound secret. Finally, she reached out her paws with unsheathed claws to try and grab his tail.

Just like that, her best friend was turned into ice, unmoving, and frozen forever.

From here
Stars Bagel TH hi
they/them CDT
I Like Bees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chanceuxcat » Mon Dec 06, 2021 7:55 am

Day 5
Username: Chanceuxcat
Clan link: Scorchclan
Prompt:
Buttercookie sneezes, the snowflakes suddenly appearing making her rub her eyes. As they drift from her muzzle to the ground, she glances around. Surely the other cats won't be too afraid or surprised, seeing how Petalscorch seems to be able to control fire- but just in case, she'll keep this a secret.

That day is cold and dry, and Buttercookie isn't too happy to see the little kits trying to build a snow cat over some dirty leftover snow from the day before. Wait! She can fix that! Forgetting all about her worries, Buttercookie makes it snow so the kits will be able to have a bit more fun. And from time to time as well, Buttercookie has decided that snow is kinda a great aesthetic, so she'll create a snow cloud above her head in summer months too.
Chanceuxcat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NaCl » Mon Dec 06, 2021 8:20 am

Day 5
Username: NaCl
Clan link: Celestial Clan
Prompt:

(all hypothetical with the prompt, not canon to my lore at all)

ShatteredRaven trotted out of the camp with her brother by her side, LittleDove's pale fur combined with the dull scenery around them made her stand out terribly.
"your duties as Stargazer have been keeping you so busy lately" LittleDove commented as he nudged his sister, ShatteredRaven only snorted and nudged him back.
"Ever since SilverWind passed I've had my paws full with our Ancestors, they can be a little demanding sometimes" she teased and bounced ahead of her brother, turning to look at him, her yellow eyes shining. LittleDove shook his head and chased after her, both of them running through the snow.
LittleDove wasn't quite looking where he was going, and when he smacked into a tree and sent snow pouring down over him, ShatteredRaven yowled and dove after her brother, there was a pause and the snow hovered in the air above LittleDove. Both cats paused and stared up. ShatteredRaven paused and her tail twitched, the snow following her movements.
"Are you doing that?" LittleDove quickly moved out of the way as ShatteredRaven broke her concentration and the snow fell to the ground.
"I think I was" she turned to her brother, stunned.
"What do we do?" LittleDove asked, clearly concerned.
"We tell no one until I figure this out"

[212 words]
NaCl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby /nyx. » Mon Dec 06, 2021 8:27 am

Day #
Username: /nyx.
Clan link: Lé'echékyo or CaladiumClan

Prompt:
It's late when the prince races into the castle, pride painted across his maw. His dark paws leave little prints of ice on the golden floors.

"Father, look!" he cries to the Sunmaster who paces past through the glorious halls.

"A moment, Anhima," the Sunmaster replies.

The prince waits, bouncing subtly on his pads, on his soles. His claws, unsheathed in excitement, clink against the spreading frost, and Anhima falters at the echoing noise.

"No, Father," he presses, "look!"

The Sunmaster turns around, takes in the ice, the trail of puddles from the summer's heat. His breath stutters; he surges forward.

Standing not a whisker's berth from his son, the Sunmaster murmurs, "You have conquered Death."

"I have—" Anhima's eyes widen, quickly retracts his claws. "What?"

"Aburria, life," the Sunmaster interprets, words soft with fondness upon mention of his daughter. "Anhima, death." He nods slightly at his son. "The keys to eternity, to me, are my children."

The Sunmaster chuckles at Anhima's flush. "The universe works in wonderful ways, does it not?"

From around the corridor, a brown-furred feline steps out. "Father," Aburria calls, "must you train Anhima now?"

"I shall train him in the ways of Death," the Sunmaster replies, "just as I train you in the ways of Life. Eventually, I shall allow you, my children, to collaborate — Life and Death must find their balance."

A look of mischief flashes across Anhima's face. "Hear that, Aburria? Mandatory family time!"

/nyx.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me