Stars V.2 • Catvent 2021

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: Stars V.2 • Catvent 2021

Postby jay. » Wed Dec 08, 2021 5:26 am

Day 7
Username: jay.
Clan link: the aurora borealis
Prompt:
when snowstorms lock the clan inside their camp a popular game to play in order to keep younger cats entertained is racing within the camp wall. while younger apprentices do participate it is most popular with kits. they will be allowed to, with supervision of course, run around the camp in a mini race. not only does this help keep them warm but it also keeps them preoccupied and entertained while the older cats have other troubles to worry about. it's a harmless game and can be entertaining for those watching it go on.
[94 words]
jay.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby coffee.berry » Wed Dec 08, 2021 6:06 am

Day 7
Username: coffee.berry
Clan link: PeaceClan
Prompt:

PeaceClan has a unique game, "Crumpled Bark", for kits!

The kits go on a safe, special task to collect big pieces of bark for the Queens, and then the bark gets made into a small ball and the Queens throw it as far as possible, and the kits have to stop the small ball of bark without touching it!

Tasks for the elders are helping the kits collect bark, finding unique things in nature with the kits, taking care of the kits, and helping the fighters place the fresh-kill on a pile.

hii! i'm aya/vai <3 feel free to shoot me a pm, i don't bite!!
    status: really busy in real life so if i respond late, sorry <3
    © ~ she/her ~ pms
coffee.berry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wildsight » Wed Dec 08, 2021 6:11 am

Day 7
Username: wildsight
Clan link: kingdom of khafra
Prompt:

Those of Khafra will usually stay within their dens to stay warm, using various things such as dead bushes to burn in order to keep warm. Each House will usually come together in larger groups than normal, to generate heat from the mass amount of felines next to one another. Soldiers and hunters will practice drills to keep themselves busy, while healers and blacksmiths come together and create things with the kits. During these dire times, some felines are even allowed within the Pharaoh's own den, since it is larger and mostly where the queens, elders and kits stay.
wildsight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby néktar » Wed Dec 08, 2021 10:47 am

Day 7

Username: nektar
    Clan link: the groves
    Prompt:
    ─ during leaf-bare everyone tries to have a bit of fun, trying to keep the blood flowing so they don't freeze. snow falls almost every night at the start of winter. saplings and guardians are constantly creating pathways and tunnels through the snow in order to traverse mother tree. seeds and their flowers tend to gather fallen leaves from around camp, using spare berries they draw paw prints and other markings just for fun in the safety of the den. guardians and night stalkers alike enjoy playing hide and seek in the snow banks around camo as well as playing tag from the trees since they are bare enough to navigate and see their target easier.

─ closer to the north end of the territory there are pine trees as well as a pond that freezes solid. guardians and night stalkers take the saplings to play on the ice with a pine cone when the weather allows. it helps them strengthen their limbs as well as allows them to learn how to traverse ice while preventing boredom. this game is rather intense and requires a referee to prevent disputes and fighting, saplings take it very seriously while the older cats find it fun and amusing to see their trainees flail around on the ice during their first few leaf-bares, though they gain a sense of pride ones the saplings bein to find their footing.
néktar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby I Like Bees » Wed Dec 08, 2021 10:58 am

Day 7
Username: I Like Bees
Clan link: The Travelers
Prompt:

Are there any special activities your clan does to keep especially warm/safe/not bored during such a dangerous season? Are there any special games for the kits? How about tasks for the elders?

On the day the Travelers evacuated into a cave for fear of falling stars, it didn't seem like there was much to do. Sure, some of the adults spotted a couple rabbits and spent most of the day chasing them down (they're tricky little things, always finding some side tunnel to hide in), but most of the group just sat around and did nothing, at first.

Cinnamon was the first to echo aloud what everyone was thinking: "I'm bored!"

Once the cats realized that everyone else was just as bored as they were, they gathered together and brainstormed different ways to keep themselves occupied. Before long, Freckle was leading a group in a game he called "telephone" that he had learned from his housefolk. Puddle was able to locate a clump of moss for Cinnamon and himself to bat back and forth -- they even started devising a point system. Some cats started creating abstract shapes out of piles of colorful pebbles, and still others told elaborate fictional stories to each other. It wasn't often that the group had chance to just relax, so everyone took advantage of this rare opportunity.

Everyone, that is, except for Ghost. The kitten stayed silently seated by the tunnel that the group had entered the cavern from, staring up in the direction of the outside world. Frog and a few other of others checked on them every so often, but he just.. sat there.

What was he looking at?

[ 244 words ]
Stars Bagel TH hi
they/them CDT
I Like Bees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Deercan » Wed Dec 08, 2021 10:59 am

Day 7
Username: Deercan
Clan link: The Roundtails
Prompt:
Living in such a large castle certainly has its perks in the colder seasons! The round table cats have tons of room to play in the camp, and it's not uncommon to see the squires and even older cats making fun games throughout the castle walls or even chasing each other through the halls! A favourite game includes hide and squeak- in which the assigned finder has to hunt down the hiding cats in the castle, lead only by the sound of the hiders imitating a mouses squeak! Its a fun game that many enjoy, even the oldest cats of the group occasionally play.
Deercan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby StormSerpent » Wed Dec 08, 2021 11:09 am

Day 7
Username: StormSerpennt
Clan link: Universes Eclipse
Prompt:
Seasons are one of the problems of living on terra, nowhere near as much as they used to be since we are no longer reliant on them for farming and survival. Many places in terra have simply abandoned the idea of seasons preffering to live in a more controlled climate. The majority of stuff is indoors and seasons don’t affect much, but if you do live on the surface a jacket would be recommended. Sports like ice skating, or skiing can be done indoors all year round, and on terra seasons aren’t considered much of anything at all.
Other planets can have similar seasons, different seasons or no seasons at all, this is something studied by many scientists, researching and colonizing these planets can be quite tricky if they get too cold, there’s been talk of richer folk migrating planets so that it will be temperate all of the time- but that’s not much of a thing yet.
awkward, autistic, adhd, anxiety, aroace, agender, artist, alliteration

any pronouns
my toyhouse is stormserpent, you can credit me here or there
StormSerpent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lovage » Wed Dec 08, 2021 11:23 am

Day 7
    Username: lovage
    Clan link: fogclan
    Prompt:
    marsh walkers have a tradition from their former kitypets. it stems from how their old owners used to decorate and celebrate around this time every leafbare. so every year when the night is at its longest, the entire group settles around to tell stories and to exchange different shells, feathers, and other trinkets to decorate individual dens. it takes place the whole night. but, of course, it requires decorations so they spend days working on the camp to make it festive. it is usually just whatever they can find in those times to decorate for the fun long night.

[99 words]
lovage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SushiFoxx » Wed Dec 08, 2021 11:25 am

Day 7
Username: SushiFoxx
Clan link: https://toyhou.se/Sushifox/characters/folder:2183891
Prompt: The kits love to have the elders knit them tiny sweaters! They have no clue how the elders do it but it always feels so special to get their own little sweater to keep them warm. All the kits treasure their sweaters, even when they get to big for them. The mothers always get some time to themselves during this too as the elders knit sweaters and tell stories, its always a great time for the elders AND for the kits.
Lights: Off <3
Hello!
DA
csds!
Discord is ArcticFox#0652 for contact!
Goal; 0/250c$
"You'll miss a opportunity for every chance you don't take"
SushiFoxx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shuurock » Wed Dec 08, 2021 11:33 am

Day 7
Username: Shuurock
Clan link:The Pride
Prompt:

While The Pride doesn’t yet have any elders it does have a kit or two. These young cats are usually given simple, yet fun jobs that keep them warm while also keeping them busy. Parents to kittens born in the winter often hype up this activity so that the kittens really want to do it. This activity is the repairing of the dens. While this doesn’t sound super exciting the rewards lie within the bushes and trees the kittens are fixing. Oftentimes the plants have become dirty over the course of the year so the kittens will pull out these dirty things, while at the same time parents plant little goodies for them to keep them interested. Putting feathers, shiny shells or rocks, and even bugs within the branches and bark for kittens to find. The kittens find it enjoyable and parents love finding little knick knacks to give their children.

As for cats without kittens they aren’t as easily fooled into cleaning up camp, so they often tell stories around the frozen pond, sometimes jumping atop and acting them out as if the ice was a stage. When kittens are done with their day work they often fall asleep nestled into their parents while the others tell stories.

(209 words)
Shuurock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me