Stars V.2 • Catvent 2021

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: Stars V.2 • Active Prompt

Postby Swishy & Broken » Mon Dec 06, 2021 1:15 pm

Swishy & Broken wrote:
Your clan has found a lost, cold, and scared young loner. How do they react? Will they welcome this stranger into their ranks, offer some assistance, or ignore them?

Code: Select all
[center][size=115][u][b]Day 6[/b][/u][/size]
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Clan link:[/b]
[b]Prompt:[/b][/center]

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

It is now officially day 6 !

The following players have earned +10 EXP for participating in day 5 of Catvent:
    Kris Dreemurr
    mirapheonix
    kennymcnenny
    Whovian5EVA
    Griff
    coffee.berry
    Bunnoblizzard
    Chanceuxcat
    NaCl
    /nyx.
    I Like Bees
    jay.
    vivika
    lovage
    Deercan
    SushiFoxx
    nio
    StormSerpent
    wildsight
    knickknacks

The following player has earned an Uncommon Edit:
    Kris Dreemurr
Last edited by Swishy & Broken on Tue Dec 07, 2021 2:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image Image

°°°°°
xxxxx Images Pixabay button Chipakers coding 0Zero0

Currently: Drawing cats
❀ ✿ ❀
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hi!
you can call me swishy, i use she/her
pronouns. i work full time at a senior
living facility and live a quiet, content
life with my fiancée and two cats. i
check cs every day, so don't feel shy
about giving me a poke <3 !!

Swishy & Broken
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Stars V.2 • Catvent 2021

Postby mal du pays » Mon Dec 06, 2021 2:27 pm

Day 6
Username: Kris Dreemurr
Clan link: Here
Prompt:
Moxie always had a soft spot for defenseless kids. Hell, that was how she came to adopt Peach.
Despite Triptych's annoyance with the Keeper bringing in strangers to hang out in the group's camp, Moxie would assert that they needed to give them assistance. Even if it wasn't a permanent stay, she'd at least want them to not die out in the cold, and could leave once the weather picked up.
She can't bring herself to say no to someone who may genuinely need the help.
mal du pays

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 0Zero0 » Mon Dec 06, 2021 2:59 pm

Day 6
Username: 0Zero0
Clan link: Tsuki no Usahgi
Prompt:

The night was cold, brisk and long. small eyes franticly searching for warmth or safety. Smooth coats tucked tight to skin, paws shivered then, there was a shadow. A large figure hovering over head. A character of hope. Pale fur lined with cinnamon shaded lines covering the cat from head to toe in vibrant patterns.

"You'll be okay." The giant feline purred, and the kittens did what all kittens do when afraid. snuggle close to there savior.

panda by phtorxp ∘ fox by fluffy_marry ∘ cat/coding by me
Image Image Image Image

X
〘 Shoto ✜ ♀ ✜ Scorpio ✜ Adult 〙
ImageImage Pokemon PMD RP
0Zero0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kennymcnenny » Mon Dec 06, 2021 4:32 pm

Day 6
Username: kennymcnenny
Clan link: Glacialclan
Prompt:
Fawnspots stopped dead in her tracks when she saw the young cat ahead of her, shivering in the cold and sitting just outside of Glacialclan’s boundaries. She watched for a moment, trying to gauge whether they were a threat or not, before stepping closer to the loner. She wasn’t expecting to find this after coming back from a run.

“Hey.. are you alright?” Fawnspots asked, padding closer to the cat and stepping over their boundaries so she could face the little tom. The tom looked up at her, whiskers drooping under the weight of the ice on them. “Oh great Starclan, you most definitely are not. Lets get you to the camp, yeah? See if the medicine cats can help.”

Fawnspots gently nudged the tom to his paws when he gave no response, relieved to find that the cat could still walk, even if he was shaky on his paws. She definitely couldn’t have carried him. It was a cold trek back to the camp, the tom leaned heavily on her for support through the thick snow, breathing harsh after being exposed to the cold for so long.

Fawnspots could nearly taste the fear radiating off of the tom as they got closer to camp, but she had a feeling that he was too tired to fight back or do anything except follow along and accept the help Fawnspots was offering.

“Moosestar! Scorchnose!” Fawnspots yowled as they reached the entrance to the camp, the two cats barely fitting through the brambles that made up the entrance to Glacialclan’s winter camp. The two cats came running to meet Fawnspots as they entered the camp, Mouse-ear hot on their tails and the rest of the clan poking heads out of their dens.

"I don't know how long he's been out in the cold, but he was by the border. I think he really needs help, and I couldn't just leave him out there." Fawnspots meowed, looking at her father hopefully. Moosestar stared at the shivering tom for a moment before nodding.

"Alright, we'll help him. Scorchnose, Mouse-ear, do everything that you can. Once he's well again, we'll talk and decide with him on what to do." Moosestar meowed, nodding to his medicine cats before stepping out of the way, tail flicking. Fawnspots looked at her father gratefully as Mouse-ear took the tom's weight to bring him to the medicine den. He would be taken care of there.

Eventually, it was decided to have the tom stay in the very middle of the warriors' den, that way he could be protected and kept warm, and the clan could also keep an eye on him and make sure he wasn't a threat. And in the morning, Moosestar and his deputies would talk to the tom and decide whether he would be joining the clan.
Kenny!! - He/him or It/its :9c

pfp art by Peachybats!!!
kennymcnenny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Griff » Mon Dec 06, 2021 5:28 pm

Day 6
Username: Griff
Clan link: https://toyhou.se/griffhighwind/charact ... er:2507939
Prompt: The black and white cat stared up at them, small eyes filled with fear and uncertainty but also hope. "Please I... I dont know where else to go," he admitted, his voice small. The clan members all looked at each other, then the kitten once more. Ice clung to the kitten's whiskers, as well as his tail. He certainly made for a pitiful sight, looking very much like he needed the help.

"How do we know you wont just... cause trouble for us?" Crowcall demanded with a glare. "Everyone knows stray cats are bad news!" Emberstar sighed out.

"We dont know... but Sun and Moon entrusted me to gather the lost and give them a home. He found us for a reason I think..."

"Well hes not getting MY spot in the den..." The apprentice grumbled, even as Emberstar beckoned the stranger with a paw.

"Let's get you all warmed up. We do not have much, but I find some warmth and a bit of food does wonders you know?" The kitten meanwhile sniffled, grateful and relieved. But also... guilty. But he could not let them know WHY.

Griff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fruitbat » Mon Dec 06, 2021 5:30 pm

Day 6
Username: fruitbat
Clan link: Rigi
Prompt: You do not want to be a loner lost in Rigi territory. If found, your worth is judged by your might and usability. If you're strong, you will be allocated a ranking based on what you excel in. Not strong, but useful? You have lucked out and will become a low-rank, where you must serve and obey the overruling master of the Rigi. This is exactly how Elethra became of the Rigi.

It was early morning in the wastelands of Cattiopeia, but to Elethra it felt like the middle of the day. The ground beneath her paws was cracked and dry, with little rocks stabbing her pawpads with each step. The air was so stale that her lungs felt like they were ceasing up with each inhale, and the exhale twice as hard. The harsh climate was the breeding place to the most deadly and cunning predators, constantly in a fight for survival as they prey on each other. Elethra was prized prey- lost, unarmed, and unable to withstand the heat for much longer. She was unaware of the giant sand worms that lurk deep beneath the endless dusty terrain, until one suddenly ejected itself upwards from the ground with extreme power. Elethra bounced back with shock, all of her pelt standing on its end due to the fright. She quickly looked for something to hide behind whilst the worm was busy shattering and reshaping the distant dunes. Little did she know that these relentless creatures were extremely sensitive to vibration, so her every move was tracked and easily identified by the worm. In a state of panic Elethra ran to the nearest bounder and nestled herself underneath a small gap between it and the ground. It became silent as the worm jumping back under the sand, heading straight towards the she-cat. Her breathing slowed and she released the tension that built in her muscles as she thought she had got away without it sensing her.
Only a moment passed before the giant worm launched itself from the depths below and into a neighbouring boulder, sending a massive wave of sand towards Elethra. Just when she thought she was safe, she had to run away again. That was until the Rigi bladerunner appeared, pouncing through the air and landing a direct hit onto the worm. The creature became stunned for a few seconds, just enough time for Elethra and the mysterious clan cat to escape to a nearby cave.
"Thank you for saving me, I don't know what I'd-" she began to say before being pinned down by the bladerunner. "Who are you and who do you work for?" they said with a hiss, fangs bared and claws almost piercing Elethra's skin. "I work for no one, I'm actually lost" she said quivering beneath the bladerunners strong downwards force. The bladerunner was impressed that the lonesome she-cat actually managed to articulate properly despite being intimidated, although, they could still feel her shaking beneath their paws. "In that case, you're coming with me. Do not speak, or you'll have no tongue" they said as they released their pressure and started to guide her towards the Rigi basecamp.
The bladerunner must've sensed something useful in Elethra, because now she thrives as a low-ranking cat in the Rigi society. Every time she encounters the bladerunner a small nod of appreciation is given, and they seem to acknowledge it but move on with their daily tasks. She considers herself lucky that the bladerunner saved her, and was willing to bring her back to the basecamp.
fruitbat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby coffee.berry » Tue Dec 07, 2021 6:36 am

Day 6
Username: coffee.berry
Clan link: PeaceClan
Prompt:

The kit wriggled inside the net. "Help," it meowed.

"Hey, what's that?!" Pebblestream asked curiously. "It's probably a squirrel. They always meow help-" Ghostfeather started, but then she knew. "It's a kit!"

Pebblestream and Ghostfeather ran over to the nets, and saw a small, brown kit inside. "Hold on, kitten, I'm here!" Pebblestream breathed. She bit the nets, loosening them with her sharp teeth, and the kit leaped onto Pebblestream. Blood trickled out from the kit's stomach.

Pebblestream took some cobwebs from the tree there, stuck them onto the kits' wound, and took some water from the Fish Hole to cool the kit down. "Come on, little one, we're almost home." Pebblestream meowed softly as she carried the kit on her back, towards the clan.

"Oh, this is so bad.. Nets can hurt a lot." Saltwater, the dream healer, said. "Pebblestream, thank you so much for remembering the stuff you saw me do. This kit could be seriously hurt if it weren't for you."

Pebblestream nodded. She looked at the kit. The kit smiled, a faint smile. Pebblestream had always wanted her own kits, but it seemed that no one was fit for her. Crowwing had Mosslilly, and Oakspeck had Cloudpelt. Could she, maybe, become the kits' foster mother? Maybe.

When Saltwater healed the kit, it jumped happily over to Pebblestream. "Can I stay here, with you?" it asked. "Of course! Silverstar said any kits are welcome." Pebblestream smiled. "What's your name?"

"I'm Fallowkit! One day I was playing with my parents and I just appeared here, all of a sudden." the kit explained. "Oh, I'm sorry! If it makes you feel any better, I could be your foster mother?" Pebblestream asked. Fallowkit nodded.

And so, PeaceClan earned a new member: Fallowkit!

hii! i'm aya/vai <3 feel free to shoot me a pm, i don't bite!!
    status: really busy in real life so if i respond late, sorry <3
    © ~ she/her ~ pms
coffee.berry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jay. » Tue Dec 07, 2021 8:29 am

Day 6
Username: jay.
Clan link: the aurora borealis
Prompt:
the clan is used to coming across loners - a large portion of their own community consists of loners that have joined them along the way, so chances are they would take them in. the aurora borealis are fairly welcoming to outsiders and will do their best in order to make sure they can provide them with food and shelter, even if they might be lacking in both of those themselves. they know what it's like to live out in cold conditions and would not make another cat go through that alone if they had the chance to step in and help them with anything.
[104 words]
jay.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Archaeopteryx. » Tue Dec 07, 2021 8:57 am

Day 6
Username: MutatedCry
Clan link: Clan of Eternal Sun
Prompt:

The Clan of Eternal Sun is already twenty loners in a trenchcoat pretending to be a Clan, what's one more to join their ranks? In all seriousness, the Clan would take them in without a second thought. Foundlings, like Spiritmask, Brightwish, and Firewalker, were found by the Clan before they were old enough to properly fend for themselves, and were taken in without a second thought. Though the cultures the Clan came from (the desert cats in particular) claim that kittens should fend for themselves, the Clan strives to be better than their forefathers. Kindness is free, after all, and more mouths to feed also means more paws to help.

──────────────────────
it/its
─────────
Obsessive worldbuilder,
enjoyer of speculative fiction
and stories about apocalypses.

─────────
ImageImageImage
──────────────────────
Archaeopteryx.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby miraphoenix » Tue Dec 07, 2021 9:57 am

Day 6
Username: miraphoenix
Clan link: Havenclan
Prompt:
Hawkstar leaned against the howling winds of a winter gale, their eyes squinted in the cold and blowing rain and ice. Beside them, Mallowfur shivered in the cold; for all of her thick fur, the wind seemed to pass right through her, biting into her ears and nose.

“A-are you sure you h-heard something out h-here?” she called to Hawkstar, teeth chattering.

“Positive, and smelled something, too,” they called back, looking around the back of a rock. “A crying cat, I’m sure of it…!”

Mallowfur shook her head to clear the water that kept dripping into her ears. A lone cat, out in this weather? She could hardly believe such a thing was possible; without shelter, she couldn’t imagine any cat surviving on a night like this…

But there! As she scanned the rocky shoreline, she spotted movement. Something small, tan-and-white, was struggling down on the rocks. She gestured to the shape, and she and Hawkstar were off, skittering across the icy, treacherous shingles.

The closer the pair got, the more they could hear the calls; struggling through the storm-slicked stones was a young cat, barely old enough to be an apprentice. As Hawkstar kept watch for any approaching predators or cats, Mallowfur stepped forward and gently lifted the youngster onto solid ground.

“Where… Are you all alone?” she asked, angling her body into the wind. The kit nodded, and she looked to Hawkstar.

“I haven’t smelled another cat, Mallowfur. I think this little one’s all alone out here; what’s your name?” Hawkstar asked, worry on their face.

“G-Gullpaw,” the young cat answered, his blue-green eyes wide. Mallowfur felt as if her heart would shatter; who had left this young cat out on a night like this?

“Hello, Gullpaw. We’re clan cats, and our camp is not far. Would you come with us?”
Mallowfur had no sooner asked the question, when Gullpaw buried himself in her fur, shivering and crying.

“I think that’s a yes,” Hawkstar answered with a gentle smile. “Welcome to Havenclan, young Gullpaw.”

Keeping Gullpaw between them, the trio set off on the journey back to Forest’s Heart, the promise of a warm nest keeping their spirits light.
[361 words]
miraphoenix

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me