Desert wandering - Vizares - closed

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Desert wandering - Vizares - closed

Postby Little Fish » Mon Nov 29, 2021 12:53 pm

Main Adopts| Artist Search | Archive | Fanclub | Exploring (you are here) | more to come |

Welcome to Linopea!

What is a Vizares?
Vizare - (Viz - ah - re)

Vizares are lizards with some alligator like features. Residing mainly in Belurose, seldom found in Settemore, on the planet Linopea - they are carnivorous and feed on small birds and rodents found within the deserts along with the occasional fish. Vizares thrive inside the caverns of rocky outcroppings within the deserts. They can have various colors and markings due to normally being the largest desert predator, allowing them to live without concern of blending in. When faced with larger predators they use the vents on their bodies as defense mechanisms. The majority of Vizares can force smoke out of the vents on their bodies, but some have been noted to inflict poison with the gas and even liquids. Besides the vents, Vizares are apt to climbing as well, their feet have an adhesive system similar to Earth's Geckos. They have been proven to be useful desert guides and often aid lost travelers, some have even remained with the traveler they have helped, preferring a comfy life to the harshness of the desert.

*Note - though the species resides in Linopea you do not have to use my world, Earth is perfectly fine or whatever other universe! But do note they prefer hot climates. Hot and dry deserts, semi-arid deserts, coastal deserts, and cold deserts are fine.

You've been walking for hours...
    The desert heat is unforgivable but being asked to map out Belurose is no easy task. Multiple failed attempts have left the desert just as mysterious, if not more so as little more is explored each day. The sun beamed and you shook the last few drops from your canteen. Folding open your map the next known water location was miles in the other direction than what you were exploring. Sighing, you pushed forward in hopes that the unknown would produce new water locations.

Soon, your hair begins to stand on end and you feel a static in the air around you.
    Looking around you spot an odd looking lizard on a rock with what seems to be the source of electricity in the area.

(Deciphering the clicks can be hard, but you have decided to call them Kevin and they don't seem to mind.)

You stare for a moment before realizing
    this is one of those lizards that a coworker had brought back, he called them Vizare if you remember right. The Vizare licked its eyes but kept its defense up, it seemed to have realized you weren't trying to eat it. You recall your coworker explaining they were highly intelligent but spoke in clicks instead of speech. You pulled out your canteen and turned it upside down in front of you then above your mouth. The Vizare tilted its head then clicked at you a number of times. Beginning to move away it stopped and looked back, as if signaling to follow. You started forward, hoping to find water.

Continuing your adventures forward lets see what else we find in the desert!

You can choose to continue mapping Belurose, or explore the wasteland of Settemore. You may do this once a week. c:

Mapping Belurose
Code: Select all
Username + ID:
Vizare Name: Kevin (if you do not own one)

Exploring Settemore
Code: Select all
Username + ID:
Vizare Name: Kevin (if you do not own one)
Sector:
example wrote:Username + ID: Little Fish + 168591
Vizare Name: Kevin
Sector: Lacus
Last edited by Little Fish on Mon Nov 29, 2021 1:01 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Little Fish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Prizes

I will be basing each exploration by using 1-100 RNG, the available prizes can be seen below and the number you need to roll will be next to it. If you have an questions feel free to ask!

1-19 40 Prickly pears
20-40 10 Prickly pears
41-60 30 Prickly pears
61-80
80-90 Common MYO
91-95 Uncommon MYO
96-100 Rare MYO
Last edited by Little Fish on Mon Nov 29, 2021 2:07 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Little Fish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Desert wandering - Vizares

res
Last edited by Little Fish on Mon Nov 29, 2021 12:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Little Fish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Desert wandering - Vizares

res
Little Fish