Vixen Fox Horses|Fox Tails

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Vixen Fox Horses|Fox Tails

Postby Fawntura » Fri Nov 19, 2021 2:43 am

Main Page|Main Adopts/Customs|[url]Nursery[/url]|Artist Search|Archive(being updated)|Shop|Fox Trails|*Prompts*

Vixen Fox Horses are a crossbreed between many different uniquely bred horses. Although, they're DNA consists of mostly three diverse breeds. VFH's were discovered through a newly found area in the southeastern mountains of Wyoming. They then discovered a patch of 'Mustangs' , but with DNA testing, they found three known breeds in their DNA. Also noticing their temperament wasn't like most Mustangs. The breed's found within their DNA were Oldenburger, American Quarter Horse, and slightly Appaloosa. There was also some DNA they couldn't trace back to any known breeds. The Appaloosa shows through these horses by the uniquely spotting on their coats, along with their high intelligence and trustworthy nature. The American Quarter Horse shows through their well-muscled body, and powerful hindquarters. Along with having AQH's high speeds. The Oldenburger is most uniquely shown by giving VFH'S their long neck and legs. Along with their elegant rhythmical gaits. When in movement, their walk, trot, and canter, have such suspension that makes each gait unique from other breeds. They are also known for their amazing jumping ability and 'hot' temperament. The VFH's range from 14-17hh and have mainly hot temperaments, but have also been found with any!

CLOSED
Hello there! And welcome to the Fox Trails! here you may send 2 of your VFHs out at a time on different trails to collect things like Oats, Customization's, Hay flakes And Even VFHS! You may be asking what these things do! well Oats can be used in the shop to buy things like Fertility Boosters that guarantees a breeding will result in twins! the Customization's may allow you to add a item to your VFH like a Bow or ribbon!
Hay flakes may be used to level up a horse so that they may explore different trails and find higher amounts of Oats!
you can send 2 Vixens out at a time once a day i just ask you post them on the same post Using Different Forms and direct links!
Last edited by Fawntura on Thu Jun 23, 2022 7:40 am, edited 6 times in total.
Fawntura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Trails

Pine trail-Level Required Na Any VFH may Ride on this trail- Possible Finds: 100 Oats, 1 hay flake

Lake Neveah Trail- Level Required- Level 1-Possible Finds: up to 200 Oats, up to 2 hay flakes or 1 Customization

Oak Trail- Level Required- Level 2-Possible Finds: up to 400 Oats, up to 3 hay flakes or 1 customization, or 1 item out of Breeding isle

Cottonmouth Trail- Level Required- Level 3- **This trail holds a deadly Friend a cottonmouth snake! when your VFH(s) ride on this trail they run the risk of finding this scaly friend if they do so they cant be used in Trails for 2 Days!- Possible Finds: up to 600 Oats, up to 4 hay flakes,1 customization, 1 Vixen with uncommon traits or lower, or 1 item out of breeding isle (Vixen Markings will be determined by artist)

River Bend Trail- Level Required- Level 4- Possible Finds: up to 800 Oats, up to 5 hay flakes, 1 customization, 1 item from breeding isle, 1 Vixen with rare or lower Traits, or a 1,000 Oat discount on anything in the Trail isle of the store!
Last edited by Fawntura on Fri Nov 19, 2021 2:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Fawntura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Vixen Fox Horses|Fox Tails

All VFHs start out on level 0 so at the start they can only ride on Pine trail, to train they have to be given so many hay flakes here is the chart,
to train up to level 1 they need to be given 3 flakes
to train up to level 2 they need to be given 5 flakes
to train up to level 3 they need to be given 6 flakes
to train up to level 4 they need to be given 7 flakes

at each training level the flake bar resets so you cant build up like say my Vixen was on level 1 i cant just give them 2 more flakes i have to actually give them 5 more flakes. this may change in the future though!
to show you have proof you will need to post here!
Last edited by Fawntura on Fri Nov 19, 2021 3:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Fawntura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Riding Times!

Postby Fawntura » Fri Nov 19, 2021 2:44 am

Fox trails will be open on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays! they will open at rollover and end when i can judge them!(busy Life so no set time!) but to give you a estimate it will be about 8 or 9 esatern time. If your Forms do not have direct links,username, levels, and some from of level proof i will not roll your form and it will be skipped over, if you enter After i have closed the round i will just ingore you also! Please note that the Open/Closed Sign at the top of the page may not always be right so as long as its a Monday, Wednesday, or Friday Feel free to Post your form(s) Unless i state otherwise!

Level Proof may be a link to the transaction of hay flakes to training, a pervious form that has that link, a link to their stable page with the proof clearly stated, or if they are on level 0 please just put beginner!

If you do not have a Vixen you may use the Mascot Tara on cotton mouth trail or River bend trail to try to earn your own Vixen! for proof just put 'Using Tara'

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Vixen Fox Horse:[/b] (Direct link)
[b]Level Proof:[/b]
[b]Trail:[/b]
Last edited by Fawntura on Sat Nov 20, 2021 1:40 am, edited 4 times in total.
Fawntura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fawntura » Fri Nov 19, 2021 2:45 am

One Last RESERVE!
Fawntura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ►Athena◄ » Sat Nov 20, 2021 4:51 am

Username: ►Athena◄
Vixen Fox Horse: Polka
Level Proof: Beginner
Trail: Pine

Vixen Fox Horse: Fox
►Athena◄

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ►Athena◄ » Tue Nov 23, 2021 3:03 am

Vixen Fox Horse: Potato

Vixen Fox Horse: Pyre
►Athena◄

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fawntura » Mon Nov 29, 2021 8:09 am

Roll for the day of Fri Nov 19
►Athena◄ During Her Ride Polka Found 100 Oats Under a small bush on the side of the trail!
►Athena◄ While Polka while poking around a bush fox found 50 Oats Next to the small stream by the trail!

Roll for the day of Fri Nov 19
►Athena◄ When the Group stopped to take a Lunch break Potato found 100 Oats in a hallowed out tree trunk!
►Athena◄ As Pyre Went to take a bite of grass the smell of 50 Oats caught his attention!
Fawntura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ►Athena◄ » Tue Nov 30, 2021 7:28 am

Monday Nov 29