goobies | prompts 2021

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: goobies | prompts 2021

Postby imabanditø » Fri Oct 22, 2021 9:51 am

"i've answered today's prompt!"
username: imabanditø
day: 5
prompt: neptune’s friends threw mint chocolate ice cream—a flavor he absolutely hates—on him alongside confetti on his birthday one year. to be honest, he thought it was funny after the fact

might add art if i get the chance
— cer/ceri | he/they
th | aroace/agender
my art shop! :D <3
imabanditø

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wildsight » Fri Oct 22, 2021 11:50 am

username: wildsight
      prompt:

There it sat. A basket full of various candies and hopefully, his favorite was among them. The eerie silence was nothing to him, darkness laid about him as he approached the basket. Black eyes were poised upon it, ever so carefully dodging any moonlight that shone down through the trees. He'd found it. Alas, it was his and his for the taking. Thus he awkwardly climbed to the top of the basket, gazing down at the candy below. Which did he want first...?

Suddenly, there was a sound of something approaching. It grew louder and louder, crashing through the forest beyond. Sullivan turned to glance behind him, but saw nothing. As he returned his gaze back to the candy, a bright light shone in his face. He yelled, tumbling off the basket, only for ghost-like laughter to sound from the shadows. "It's haunted! It's haunted!" he cried, as he fled from the basket, the eerily laughter merely growing all the same. But then, once he'd disappeared the true culprits appeared. "Ah yes...scared away another. Now, why don't we feast due to our victory, hm?"

Sullivan is reminded of this night to this very day. He's known for his cunning and slick nature, yet his gullible nature at that age didn't aid him in his mission to obtain some 'cursed' candy.
wildsight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HEXORCISM » Fri Oct 22, 2021 11:59 am

username: cacophony !
prompt: the worst trick Hal had experienced? that trick where you sit a water bucket on top of a slightly ajar door. it's really not fun being diluted, even if only temporarily. young goos dont have the protective membrane adult goobs do. sitting for hours waiting for the water to evaporate isnt very funny or entertaining.
HEXORCISM

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

day 6

Postby Guest » Fri Oct 22, 2021 12:06 pm

its a new day!
everyone gets the participation prize
our runner ups are fruitbat, almond milk and cacophony !
wildsight wins the grand prize !!

Postby Griff » Fri Oct 22, 2021 4:52 pm

username: griff
day: 6
prompt: Tricks? Aria has one that she loves, where she will throw her voice out into the room and make it sound like it is coming from elsewhere. She finds it hilarious to watch people hunt for her, and if shes feeling particularly naughty will sing the 'This is the song that never ends' song until she is actually found!
Griff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby almond.milk » Fri Oct 22, 2021 5:34 pm

username: almond.milk
    prompt: it was a harmless trick, just for fun. it was so easy, very simple. put the red dye into shampoo bottle, screw the lid back on, and shake it up. but the key here is to make sure you know exactly were everything is. once the crime has been committed, be verry careful to put everything back exactly where it was. leave no traces behind. there's always a good reason to cause some mischief.
xxxxxxxxxxx
𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘨𝘰ing 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬
│█ Image█│
almond.milk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hjarta » Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:53 am

username: hjarta
prompt: Windsor only wanted to read their book in peace. There they sat, in a dimlit room with the stars outside shining bright with the moon, so no storms were going to occur, to their pleasure. They had a booklight clipped to the book to make reading easier and they were snuggled in a snuggie and lots of stuffed animals to keep them company.

The comfort of many things was what kept their mind clear of any jumpscares, but they were still very aware of their surroundings since Halloween is approaching quickly. They knew Dyre was bound to have a trick or two up his goo per day, each trick getting a little scarier up until Halloween. Luckily, to the extent of their knowledge however, Dyre was not to be heard from until morning. He knew this, but that did not keep him from planting bugs inside of Windsor's book!

Windsor felt faint watching the bugs come to life. They seemed as if they were drawn on the paper, but one by one popped out of the page, coming alive and scaring Windsor out of their goo!!
do your daily clicks

FROM THE RIVER TO THE SEA, PALESTINE WILL BE FREE
resistance is justified when people are occupied
IN OUR MILLIONS IN OUR BILLIONS, WE ARE ALL PALESTINIAN
hjarta

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby imabanditø » Sat Oct 23, 2021 7:43 am

username: imabanditø
prompt: neptune giggled as he put his cake batter into the oven. he was making treats for his friends for halloween, and he was going to use his creativity to play the best trick they’ve ever seen.

his cake of choice? cake pops! he was going to make them look like eyeballs and pretend to eat an eye! despite his baking skills being underwhelming, his friends unknowingly fell for his trick and thought he had gotten himself sick after eating an “eye.”
— cer/ceri | he/they
th | aroace/agender
my art shop! :D <3
imabanditø

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wildsight » Sat Oct 23, 2021 11:47 am

username: wildsight
      prompt:

Sullivan slipped behind the trees, a sigh escaping from him as he awaited for various trick or treaters to arrive. A basket of candy sat behind the two trees, eagerly awaiting the company of goos starved for candy. Eventually, the sound of others approaching reached him and he began to settle into his position. He awaited their arrival. Closer and closer...nearly there...just a few more moments and…

Now. Just as the group had made it among the two trees, a large spider web fell upon them. Screams and shouts emitted from under the web, as shadows bounced about it. Once the group was able to free themselves, they quickly fled. Which left the candy all to himself. Perfect.
wildsight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HEXORCISM » Sat Oct 23, 2021 12:00 pm

username: cacophony !
prompt: Hal absolutely loves to "steal" items and hide them within himself. He thinks it's so funny. And it's easy for a young goo to pull off! Except people can see the items, but that never occurs to him and never lessens how funny he thinks it is.
HEXORCISM

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me