goobies | prompts 2021

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Postby HEXORCISM » Wed Oct 27, 2021 10:49 am

"i've answered today's prompt!"
username: cacophony !
day: 10
prompt: The leaves of deciduous trees were now quite colourful. It was not something Hal had ever seen before, and he thought it was amazing. A little disappointed he, too, could not change colours. Leaves and twigs were unconsciously absorbed by the goo, though once he realized he actively sought out colourful leaves to absorb! The changing of colour was a huge fascination and he loved exploring the outdoors as much as possible to see all the possible colour and leaf combinations. But he wasn't allowed out during the night or when there was snow -- it wouldn't do to literally freeze yourself into a popsicle.
HEXORCISM

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: goobies | prompts 2021

Postby imabanditø » Wed Oct 27, 2021 11:21 am

username: imabanditø
prompt: autumn! neptune’s favorite season. walking through the forest, which was now filled with wondrous shades of oranges, yellows, and reds, made him feel like he was in a magical new world. throughout his adventures, he’s been quite fond of collecting fallen leaves for crafts and for inspiration; the atmosphere gives neptune warmth and comfort.

one day, while exploring, he made a fantastical discovery: a loveliness of ladybugs made their home outside his front door! it was something that astonished neptune, and he spent the days of fall studying and photographing the lovely creatures.
— cer/ceri | he/they
th | aroace/agender
my art shop! :D <3
imabanditø

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Griff » Wed Oct 27, 2021 11:23 am

username: Griff
prompt: Aria had to admit, her world was beautiful this time of year. The temperature was finally cooling off, and she could decorate with pumpkins all she liked! Her home had all sorts of carved pumpkins, including a few prank ones mooning people or puking or worse. The trees were in their orange stages, and in the back she had a firepit ready to go! She had a few orange and purple lights strung up outside, as well as inside the house as well. Cotton webs were stretched out between trees, making more than one double check to ensure that no giant spider was there! She loved making up stories as to whether or not one was there or not...
Griff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wildsight » Wed Oct 27, 2021 11:59 am

username: wildsight
      prompt:

this time of year...such was a time that sullivan wasn't particularly fond of. constantly, leaves fell from the trees overhead, which was particularly annoying when one was inching their way across the earth peacefully, enjoying the afternoon sun only for darkness to suddenly fall upon them...thanks to a leaf. sure the colors were nice and all, but it was much too chilly and honestly, others constantly trying to scare you from the shadows wasn't all that fun but. you know...that's how this season seemed to be. at least he could be cozy by the fire and relax...just hope not to melt due to it.
wildsight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby royalpoppy » Wed Oct 27, 2021 12:06 pm

END OF DAY 10!
      grand prize... 8 tricks!
      • imabanditø
      runner ups... 6 tricks!
      • cacophony !
      • Griff
      • wildsight

BEGINNING OF DAY 11!
      your prompt today is...
      everyone's got that story that they tell every. single. year.. what's yours?
      draw or write your goob telling their favorite spooky story!
      and, you will be earning treats today!
      please remember to change the "day" on your forms!
      good look everyone, have fun!
Last edited by royalpoppy on Fri Oct 29, 2021 7:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
royalpoppy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Griff » Wed Oct 27, 2021 9:33 pm

username: Griff
day: 11
prompt: Aria adjusted her plastic horns, grinning a slight as she gathered everyone around the firepit. Cider in hand, she hummed softly. "Everyone here? Ah, I see we have an extra guest tonight!"

"What extra? I dont see any-" An eerie hello came from behind everyone, making all of the goos and goobs jump! Aria chuckled.

"And I was told ventriloquism would never come in handy..." She cleared her throat to begin the actual story, pleased with her mischief.
Griff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kennymcnenny » Thu Oct 28, 2021 5:59 am

username: kennymcnenny
prompt:
The little green goo sat around the fire with a few other friends, all of them roasting marshmallows or curling up to go to bed in their sleeping bags. It was a pretty normal night on their annual Halloween camping trip, just a bunch of goos being goos.

Until one of them jumped up into the tallest tree stump in front of the fire, stretching itself to it's full height and towering over the others, grinning maniacally.
"Gather 'round, gather 'round! I'm here to deliver a spooky story for this cold and windy night!" The goo called out, making the others look up from what they were doing.

"It's not even cold?" One called out from the back, who quickly got hushed by the story teller.

"Come to the fire! Make sure to keep warm and keep your loved ones close. You never know when one might get snatched!" The goo lunged for the nearest goo, making them yelp and skitter away before laughing, quickly returning to their place.

"Is everybody ready?" The goo asked, returning to it's usually form, getting settled in front of the fire. They smiled as there was a round of agreements from just about everybody there.

"Ah, thank you." The goo whispered as they were handed a s'mores, quickly devouring it before clearing their throat.

"Now.. on to the scary story!" The goo called, making the stereotypical spooky 'ooOOoO' noise, resulting in a few laughs.

"On one Halloween, even more dark and dreary than this one, there wes a group of young goos, ready to go trick or treating with their best friends. They had finally reached the age where they could go without their parents shadowing them, so they were very excited, you see? But little did they know, their night was not going to go as planned.." the goo trailed off, pausing for effect and grinning as some goos leaned towards them. "For there was a monster prowling the streets, stealing candy and playing tricks! And it had caught sight of these goos, new to trick or treating by themselves- an easy target. The monster slowly snuck up on the young goos, using their chattering to hide the sounds of it's claws clicking on the ground. It slowly moved closer, and closer, and closer.."

The goo paused once more, making sure everybody was enraptured by the story before quickly glancing at the goo that had snuck away into the shadows, just beyond the light of the fire. He was ready.

"Until suddenly, it pounced!" The goo yelled, making some of the others screech at the small scare before laughing at themselves.

"The goos went running! Screaming and dropping their candy, all for the monster to gobble up!" The goo exclaimed. "So all you little goos beware, there might be a monster out there- waiting, stalking, sneaking. Just looking for the right time to.."

The goo in the shadows readied himself to pounce into the middle of the younger goos, counting down so the storyteller could see them.

"STRIKE!" the goo yelled, cackling as their friend jumped into the middle of the group and made all of them scream and scatter, rushing back to their families. A few peaking out from behind their parents. After the crowd calmed, the storyteller laughed, making their way off of the tree stump.

"Thank you all for letting me tell a story. I hope you goos aren't too scared now." The goo teased, moving to find their own place to settle for the night. "Just beware any creatures that lurk out in the night.."

Everybody jumped as a branch cracked in the distance, and the goos huddled just a tiny bit closer.
Kenny!! - He/him or It/its :9c

pfp art by Peachybats!!!
kennymcnenny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby imabanditø » Thu Oct 28, 2021 11:13 am

username: imabanditø
prompt: “gather around the campfire, everyone!” neptune was excited to share the story he’d been preparing- the fact that he got to tell it around a bonfire made it even better! though he’s never been great at making up stories—the ones he makes are normally silly ones with no real plot nor spook—he was absolutely willing to try.

“once upon a time,” he started, “there was a bear roaming through the forest. suddenly, they heard a strange noise, like something had fallen down!” everybody gasped. “behind them, a ghost appeared! ‘give me your honey!’” it said.”

“‘no!’ responded the bear as they began to run away. the ghost, who was very frustrated, disappeared from earth never to be seen again.”

neptune laughed and said, “the end, i guess- that’s all i got.”
— cer/ceri | he/they
th | aroace/agender
my art shop! :D <3
imabanditø

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wildsight » Thu Oct 28, 2021 11:51 am

username: wildsight
      prompt:

Sullivan and a few others rested beside a lone campfire, as the evening faded into night. Stars glimmered overhead, a swift breeze occasionally whipping about the dancing flame, one or two strong enough to threaten to cease its flames for more than a few moments. Soon enough, many of the goos had grown tired, releasing loud yawns as their eyes began to droop. Sullivan watched them all quietly, before whispering, "You don't wanna sleep out here, do you?"

"What are you talking about?" asked one, while another sighed. "Not this whole thing again! We dealt with this last year, Sullivan!" Grumbles, gasps and worried tones soon emitted from around the campfire, as Sullivan patiently waited for them to quiet down. "That didn't answer my question. I said it last year and was right about it, wasn't I?"

"Right about what? I wasn't here last year!" one goo cried, another or two echoing the statement. A small smile appeared on Sullivan's face, before quickly fading. With a long sigh, he slid over toward the newcomers. "You've never heard about the Whispering Oak? It's a shame...well, I suppose I'll have to tell you about it then."

"You see, the Whispering Oak is a single tree that rests among these woods...one never can really tell which one it is, only making its presence known at night. The Whispering Oak - well, whispers throughout the night, bringing fear and uncertainty to those who lurk among the trees. As its whispers meet one's ears, they'll begin to become fearful, searching for the source. Chaos is quick to erupt afterwards, as it's chilling calls become more apparent and those attempting to escape from it unknowingly draw nearer and nearer to the Oak. And once they finally stumble upon it..."

"W-What happens?" one goo asks, eyes wide with both curiosity and fear. Sullivan turned to the newcomers, quickly glancing over his own friends before replying. "No one knows, really. They merely disappear. Isn't that right?" he inquired, turning his attention to those who had called him out earlier. "Well- uh- not exactly! They probably just got lost and ended up back home without us...probably."

Silence. "Well, I suppose you all would do well with finding somewhere feasible to stay. Otherwise...feel free to stay out here. If you dare to."
wildsight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Guest » Thu Oct 28, 2021 12:25 pm

hi everyone! its me im back <33
our runner ups are griff, imabanditø, and wildsight!
our winner is kennymcnenny!