goobies | trick or treat 2021

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: goobies | trick or treat 2021

Postby sashiyaki » Fri Nov 05, 2021 3:36 pm

username: サシヤキ

what was your favorite booth?: I really liked the Haunted House! I'll say it, I'm super lazy and I was out of town for most of the event, so being able to passively earn tokens was very helpful for me!

what booth do you think could have been improved?: Not sure if this counts as a booth, but I think the event shop could've had more items! But that's just my own personal opinion. But really, all of the booths were amazing and the effort put into all of them was super!

what item were you the most excited to purchase?: I was super excited to purchase the fake horns so I could give vym a cool gift on their myo!

were you able to afford everything you wanted to buy?: For the most part, yes! But it was mostly just lack of ability to complete prompts and such.

do you have any ideas for our next event, booths, etc?: Maybe during the next event, instead of players having to trade currency if there's two different ones; make a booth that allows you to trade to the other currency for a small fee! Call it jystyr's toll! >:)
    Another idea for a possible event/booth. A gambling/gatcha booth! Submit some tokens to possibly get an item, more tokens, or lose the tokens you gambled!

have any other comments to add?: This event was super fun and all of the adopts that came out of it were stunning! Thank you for running such an amazing event!

────────────────
sashiyaki - sashi
✦local eldritch demon✦
✦i like frogs✦
────────────────
sashiyaki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby almond.milk » Fri Nov 05, 2021 4:44 pm

username: almond.milk
    what was your favorite booth?: the haunted house! for the event, sometimes i didnt have enough time to finish prompts, and this was a nice was to get tokens
    what booth do you think could have been improved?: i think all of them were pretty flawless!
    what item were you the most excited to purchase?: the goob myo >:)
    were you able to afford everything you wanted to buy?: looking back, i think i would've liked the broken glowstick, but thats just me being greedy,, im pretty happy with what i was able to buy :D
    do you have any ideas for our next event, booths, etc?: i think it would be really cool if there was a booth where we do an adventure with our goobies! there could be prompts for each day that furthers the adventure? perhaps situations where our goobies respond and it's randomized how these affect the journey?? :00
    have any other comments to add?: I just wanted to thank all the staff for the awesome booths!! I had so much fun <333
xxxxxxxxxxx
𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘨𝘰ing 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬
│█ Image█│
almond.milk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby solo. » Fri Nov 05, 2021 10:10 pm

username: solo.
what was your favorite booth?: i joined late and didn't get to participate but the haunted house is right up my alley - an easy/passive way of earning the currency is always my favourite
what booth do you think could have been improved?: none! I really loved the creativity behind everything - all were clearly very well thought out and lots of effort put into them
what item were you the most excited to purchase?: n/a
were you able to afford everything you wanted to buy?: n/a
do you have any ideas for our next event, booths, etc?: little mini mystery batches of goobs with easy to win prompts would be so fun!
have any other comments to add?: thank you for the effort put into the event! i didn't participate so didn't get to fully enjoy but its nice to be involved with something that is so clearly very thoughtful
solo.
Oekaki Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me