Deori - The Revival | Foraging

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: Deori - The Revival | Foraging

Postby /nyx. » Fri Oct 15, 2021 9:41 am

Username: /nyx.
Deori you're sending out: Xingeto Cædfel, Azahar Serein
ImageImage
Are you sending them out with a treat?: yes for both! [3/5 left i think]

Serein's mischievous, hm? If I may ask, what were the re-rolls for? :D
/nyx.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lillianyx » Fri Oct 15, 2021 11:00 am

/nyx. wrote:Username: /nyx.
Deori you're sending out: Xingeto Cædfel, Azahar Serein
ImageImage
Are you sending them out with a treat?: yes for both! [3/5 left i think]

Serein's mischievous, hm? If I may ask, what were the re-rolls for? :D

You have 3 treats left! (which is fixing to roll-over in an hour so... ^^)

For an example of the rolls, I'll show you with Serein's current adventure, since it happened again; anything marked with (R) is because it was labeled a re-roll for more items.
10 feathers (R) | 25 berries (almost the Deori!) (R) | 1 feather (R) | 10 berries (almost the Deo again) (R) | 5 feathers (R) | 1 feather (R) | 15 berries (R) | Deori! | Heads/Tails on item - Heads, no item.
There was also 4-5 times it's landed on the line, and I don't count those, two of those were on the line with the Deo and other items that weren't re-rollable. This one had pretty good RNG!

Results from foraging!
Xingeto Cædfel has returned from foraging!

Xingeto Cædfel stretched out his wings as he trotted back into the forest, taking a path he hasn't visited yet. While foraging, he finds a hefty bush filled to the brim with berries, collecting them with ease from his past experiences foraging. He keeps going deeper past the trees and brush, but stops as he hears a strange sound coming not far from him. Is that... munching?

Cædfel quietly makes his way towards the sound, watching his footing so he doesn't alert whatever - or whoever - is making this noise. He stops as he finds a lone Deo munching on some berries from a bush. They look up, embarrassed from being caught in the act. They finish what they're eating before offering some of the berries to Cædfel, the Deori shaking his head from this strange Deori while accepting the offer.

As Cædfel puts the berries in his pouch, the smell of a foraging treat catches the Deori's attention and immediately asks for it without hesitation, offering a trade in exchange for the treat. They show Cædfel a few more bushes and some feathers that were laying around, and Cædfel's new friend follows him back, happily munching on the treat.

Congratulations! Xingeto Cædfel comes back with 65 Imageberries (some might've been snacked on!), 6 Imagefeathers, and a very... hungry friend!
It seems the Deori was carrying something with them!
You've obtained a very rare item! It's the potion of null - as it's name suggests, this potion will nullify a breeding!

To claim this Deo, please fill out the form below, or you can send them back into the forest.
the chocokapi is one of my favorite of the recruits, so i'm glad someone got them!
Code: Select all
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Pronouns:[/b]
[b]Would you like to roll for this Deori to carry a mutation?[/b]

Note: Since you're the first to find this Deori, you can request for a roll for a carrier mutation! This mutation will be completely random, and if it's a successful roll, this Deori will be able to pass it to future offspring.
If you decide not to roll, this Deori will only carry the mutation gene for antlers like all other Deori.

Azahar Serein is back from foraging!

Azahar Serein, despite knowing most of the forest, takes off into the deeper part of the forest where she hasn't venture yet. While foraging, she spots loads of feathers heading towards the west of where she is. She picks them up with haste as she hurries through the path, stopping every now and then to gather berries before following more feathers.

Serein finally finds the end of the trail, noticing an anxious figure preening their wings. Serein gently speaks out to them, catching their attention. They seem uninterested in her, spending more interest in fixing their wings, that is until she pulls out the foraging treat that she was sent with. The Deori looks at her before curiously approaching, never seeing the treat before.

Serein, after explaining what the treat is and letting the Deo have it, heads on her way back with them in tow and her goodies from the adventure.

Congratulations! Azahar Serein brought in 50 Imageberries (some might've been snacked on!), 17 Imagefeathers, and a new friend!

To claim this Deo, please fill out the form below, or you can send them back into the forest.
[b]Would you like to roll for this Deori to carry a mutation?[/b]

Note: Since you're the first to find this Deori, you can request for a roll for a carrier mutation! This mutation will be completely random, and if it's a successful roll, this Deori will be able to pass it to future offspring.
If you decide not to roll, this Deori will only carry the mutation gene for antlers like all other Deori.
Lillianyx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MissLlamaness » Fri Oct 15, 2021 11:32 am

Name: Sunset
Pronouns: She/Her
Would you like to roll for this Deori to carry a mutation? Yes please!
I got such a pretty Deori on my first forage <3
MissLlamaness

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lillianyx » Fri Oct 15, 2021 11:55 am

MissLlamaness wrote:Name: Sunset
Pronouns: She/Her
Would you like to roll for this Deori to carry a mutation? Yes please!
I got such a pretty Deori on my first forage <3

Upon rolling for mutations...
The flame Deori will always carry the mutations for antlers and a deer tail!

There's still four more hidden Deori out there that no one has found yet!
I'll add Sunset to your archive. c:
Lillianyx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby /nyx. » Fri Oct 15, 2021 2:31 pm

Name: Adásillo Idris
Pronouns: he/him
Would you like to roll for this Deori to carry a mutation? yep!

Name: Meinir Islwyn
Pronouns: she/her
Would you like to roll for this Deori to carry a mutation? also yes! c:

Introducing the titles adásillo meaning 'lord' and meinir meaning 'maiden'. Also, your pixel art is incredible? I love the striping on these two.
/nyx.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lillianyx » Fri Oct 15, 2021 2:41 pm

/nyx. wrote:-snip-

Upon rolling for mutations...
The latte Deori will always carry the mutations for antlers and a fox tail!

and

The chocokapi Deori will always the mutations for antlers and a deer tail!

i swear the chocokapi almost had bad RNG. It landed on the line so many times, between deer tail and antlers, antlers and fox tail, antlers and antlers.
Those are cute names! And thank you! that might mean you'll love the upcoming litter
Lillianyx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby /nyx. » Fri Oct 15, 2021 4:02 pm

Username: /nyx.
Deori you're sending out: Xingeto Cædfel and Azahar Serein
ImageImage
Are you sending them out with a treat?: nope

Deori you're sending out: Adásillo Idris and Meinir Islwyn
ImageImage
Are you sending them out with a treat?: yes for these two [3/5 left]

Antlers and antlers? It's a good thing we avoided that one, haha. And thank you too! Their names are all real Welsh names if you ever feel like looking up the meanings; titles are inspired by medieval romance languages. I'll be sure to keep an eye out for that next litter. (Also, don't feel pressured to write too much about my Deos' forages, especially since I'm sending out a few at a time now c:)
/nyx.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lillianyx » Fri Oct 15, 2021 5:10 pm

Results from foraging!

Xingeto Cædfel is back from foraging!

Cædfel decided to try his has and manuevering the forest the way he's seen Serein do. While foraging, Cædfel hurries through the forest and finds a feather next to a berry bush! He gathers the berries up, picking up the feather before wandering around the area to see if he can find any more or a source for the feathers. He ends up getting lost in the forest, and it's starting to get dark. In a small panic, he turns and tries to remember the path he took to get back.

It seems this expedition didn't go too well! Cædfel came back with 35 Imageberries and 6 Imagefeathers!

Azahar Serein is back from foraging!

Serein takes a familiar route to her through the forest before she drifted off from the path in search of materials. While foraging, she doesn't seem to be able to find much. She manages to find a plentiful berry bush and collects what she can, and notices a scurry of feathers. She tries to look around a little more for anything else before accepting her loss and starting her way back.

Foraging didn't go too well for Serein this time, but she's not bothered by it. She brought back 60 Imageberries and 10 Imagefeathers.

Adásillo Idris is back from foraging!

Idris didn't seem too keen on going back into the wooded area, he begrudgingly went after some convincing from the rest of his herd members. While foraging, Idris makes his way to a secret area that he used to frequent. He pushes through brush and thickets to a hidden little clearing under a giant oak. He trots up to the berry bushes surrounding the tree's base and starts to collect the berries from them.

Idris seems amused that no one else had thought of going to the tallest tree in the secluded area, and starts his way back with two pouches full of berries. He pushes back through the dense foliage and sees some feathers out of the corner of his eye. He decides it wouldn't hurt to grab those up to, and follows a small trail of them.

There's the sent of an unfamiliar Deori, but try as he might, he doesn't seem to be able to find them. He gives up the search and makes his way out of the forest.

While searching, Idris didn't manage to find a Deori to bribe to join the herd, but he did hang onto the treat! He brought it back in one piece! You have 4/5 treats.

Idris brings in a hefty load of 255 Imageberries and 11 Imagefeathers!

Meinir Islwyn is back from foraging!

Islwyn was determined as soon as she was given a treat to make a new friend. She decided instead of following suit into the forest, she would trot to the river and follow it. While foraging, she picks from multiple berry bushes, enjoying her adventure. She continues to follow the river, absent mindedly picking up feathers along the way while watching the fish swim inside the water. She let her mind wander over what it would be like to be a fish, but those thoughts were interrupted when she bumps into someone!

Islwyn starts apologizing, embarrassed as the other figure laughs it off. She finds herself with renewed vigor, offering the treat to this new friend and coming back with them.

Congratulations! Islwyn comes back with 50 Imageberries, Image11 feathers, and a new friend!

Since this Deori has already been discovered, they already carry the mutations for antlers and a deer tail!
To claim this Deo, please fill out the form below, or you can send them back into the forest!

got a little bad rng for the first two! but at least the other two had a good run!
edit: shoot, i copy and pasted the form and forgot to remove the part to roll for mutations, so I fixed that!
Last edited by Lillianyx on Sat Oct 16, 2021 9:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lillianyx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MissLlamaness » Sat Oct 16, 2021 5:17 am

Username: MissLlamaness
Deori you're sending out: Gia and Sunset
Are you sending them out with a treat?: Yes
<3
Edit: I just noticed that on the archive my Deori, Sunset, its noted to be a carrier for fox tail, rather than the deer tail :)
MissLlamaness

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Julie_PiscesGirl » Sat Oct 16, 2021 7:53 am

Username: Julie_PiscesGirl
Deori you're sending out: Astrea and Azure