Deori - The Revival | Foraging

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: Deori - The Revival | Foraging

Postby Lillianyx » Sat Oct 16, 2021 9:39 am

MissLlamaness wrote:Edit: I just noticed that on the archive my Deori, Sunset, its noted to be a carrier for fox tail, rather than the deer tail :)

it's been fixed! sorry about that! c:

Results from foraging!

Gia is back from foraging!

Gia seemed happy to be sent back out to forage! While foraging, he finds himself pulled by the sweet scent of berries. He follows the scent to a massive array of berry bushes and starts to pick from the bushes, losing track of time. By the time he finishes collecting, he realizes how dark it has gotten and knows it's past time to come back, so he starts his journey back and collecting what he finds in his path on the way.

He gets a little peckish on the way back, and instead of eating what he's gathered, he turns to eating the foraging treat!

While you didn't manage to find a new Deori, and Gia ate the treat, he did bring back a massive lump of 330 Imageberries and 21 Imagefeathers!
This was the weirdest outcome of spins so far!

Sunset is back from foraging!

Sunset trotted into the forest without a word when given the option to forage. While foraging, she manages to find a small trail of feathers along with some berry bushes. She carefully picks up the feathers to not ruin them, and collects berries as she keeps exploring further into the wooded area. She almost gives up on trying to find anything else when she spots a figure peeking out at her from behind a tree. She greets them, cautiously offering them the treat. They seem rather shy, but comes out from behind the tree and accepts the offer.

Sunset is back with a new friend, 105 Imageberries, and 7 Imagefeathers!

To claim this Deo, please fill out the form below, or you can send them back into the forest!
Code: Select all
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Pronouns:[/b]

Astrea is back from foraging!

Astrea seemed really determined for her first foraging mission and headed straight out into the forest. While foraging, she gets herself pretty lost. She ends up bumping into another Deori, who looks at Astrea curiously as she explains what she's doing. The Deori laughs at her clumsy antics and guides her through the forest, helping her collect berries and feathers.

Astrea offers the Deori the treat and asks for them to come back with her.

Congratulations! Astrea brings home 75 Imageberries, 11 Imagefeathers, and a new friend!
To claim this Deo, please fill out the form below, or you can send them back into the forest.
Deo's found through foraging are not limited and can be found by other users!
[b]Would you like to roll for this Deori to carry a mutation?[/b]

Note: Since you're the first to find this Deori, you can request for a roll for a carrier mutation! This mutation will be completely random, and if it's a successful roll, this Deori will be able to pass it to future offspring.
If you decide not to roll, this Deori will only carry the mutation gene for antlers like all other Deori.

Azure is back from foraging!

Azure is pretty set on going towards the river to explore, thinking that he might find more along the edge of the river. While foraging, he manages to find a lot of bushes along the edge, picking the small berries from them and continuing on. He does this for a while, picking berries and feathers up as he goes. After a while, he checks his pouch and realize he should head back, a little disappointed that he didn't manage running into anyone.

Azure manages to bring back 230 Imageberries, and 26 Imagefeathers! He also didn't touch the foraging treat! You have 4/5 treats left.

the RNG on these were massive, and a lot of them kept hitting the in-between two options so I had to void and respin them. Lots of berries on these runs!
Lillianyx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby /nyx. » Sat Oct 16, 2021 10:21 am

Name: Adásillo Emlyn
Pronouns: he/him

Username: /nyx.
Deori you're sending out: Xingeto Cædfel and Azahar Serein
ImageImage
Are you sending them out with a treat?: yes for both [1/5 left]

Deori you're sending out: Adásillo Idris, Meinir Islwyn, and Adásillo Emlyn
ImageImageImage
Are you sending them out with a treat?: treat for Emlyn [0/5 left]
/nyx.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lillianyx » Sat Oct 16, 2021 11:53 am

these are going be pretty condensed, because there's a lot of results c:
I'm also going to change how the results turn out after the end of this month, and explain how they're rolled for on the front page! Might add in some areas with the expansion of the recruitable list later on as well!

Results for foraging!
Xingeto Cædfel is back from foraging!

Cædfel was sent out to forage, proud of how big his herd was becoming and eager to bring in more. He found plenty of berries while he explored, and feathers scattered by the bunches here and there, but did not seem to find anyone in the area he explored. He hoped his other herdmates would have better luck than he did.

Cædfel brings back 330 berries and 20 feathers! While he was gone, he didn't lose the treat! This brings you back to 1/5 treats!

Azahar Serein is back from foraging!

Serein was happy to be sent back out, treat in her pouch as she wanders the area. She manages to find a lot of berry bushes, and a trail of feathers that lead her into a small clearing. Serein sees a Deori trotting around in the clearing, their wings spread out and flapping as if trying to find the smallest breeze to carry them up a bit.

Congratulations! Serein brings back a hefty sum of 305 berries, 15 feathers, and a new friend! This friend seems to be carrying an item!
You've obtained an odd potion!

To claim this Deo, please fill out the form below, or you can send them back into the forest.

Note: The mutations for this Deori is currently unknown, but will be updated to your archive as soon as the first finder decides their fate!

Adásillo Idris is back from foraging!

Idris was sent out to forage, hoping his small expedition goes well. He decided to pick from one of the closest bushes he could find, not realizing that someone else was also picking berries from the same food source. Idris looks at the Deori, the other not even paying attention to him as it turns and guides him to more to gather. They strike a deal with Idris, they'll follow him back if he lets them eat some of the berries.

Congratulations! Idris brings back 125 berries, 5 feathers, and a new friend!
this friend is a glutton apparently, there was only a 1:10 chance for it to take 100 berries as a "price"... and that's exactly what it landed on!

[b]Would you like to roll for this Deori to carry a mutation?[/b]

Note: Since you're the first to find this Deori, you can request for a roll for a carrier mutation! This mutation will be completely random, and if it's a successful roll, this Deori will be able to pass it to future offspring.
If you decide not to roll, this Deori will only carry the mutation gene for antlers like all other Deori.

Meinir Islwyn is back from foraging!

Islwyn was sent out to forage, feeling pretty indifferent about going out. She doesn't seem to find too much, it looks like someone has managed to take most of the berries off the bushes she found! She accepts her defeat pretty early on, coming back with a pouch half-full.

Islwyn manages to bring back 35 berries and 16 feathers!

Adásillo Emlyn is back from foraging!

Emlyn is sent out to forage, eager to show off to his herd mates. He sets out into the wooded area, looking for whatever he can find. He doesn't manage to spot anyone else, but he does find plenty of berry bushes and feathers scattered all over the area. Emlyn grabs what he can and starts his way back, hoping to impress his herd with his findings.

Emlyn manages to bring back 140 berries and 31 feathers! He also didn't lose the foraging treat! Bringing you to 2/5

And your treats will reset in about 7 minutes from the time this response goes up. c:
Lillianyx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby /nyx. » Sun Oct 17, 2021 6:12 am

Name: Meinir Huelwen
Pronouns: she/her

Name: Tamre Heilyn
Pronouns: genderfluid (any/all pronouns)

Introducing the title 'tamre', which vaguely translates to magician. It's a very prestigious position; most tamreí are also members of the court. That being said, none of the titles are actually tied to gender — it's more about perspective and role (think "doctor" where the title doesn't change regardless of how one identifies).

Deori you're sending out: Xingeto Cædfel, Azahar Serein, and Tamre Heilyn
ImageImageImage
Are you sending them out with a treat?: nope

ImageImageImage
Are you sending them out with a treat?: nope

Deori you're sending out: Meinir Huelwen
Are you sending them out with a treat?: yes [4/5 treats remaining]
/nyx.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lillianyx » Mon Oct 18, 2021 2:04 am

/nyx. wrote:Image
Name: Tamre Heilyn
Pronouns: genderfluid (any/all pronouns)

I'm going to assume that you wanted mutations rolled, if not, please let me know!

The Cheshire Deori will always carry antlers and the wingless trait!

Results from foraging!
These are going to be heavily condensed unless they run into a deo or come back with a huge amount of items.

Xingeto Cædfel is back from foraging!
He didn't seem to have much luck, but did bring back 65 berries and 7 feathers!

Azahar Serein is back from foraging!
Serein eagerly goes off into the wooded area that's used for explorations. While foraging, she manages to find a small cluster of berry bushes to pick from. She carefully picks from the bushes and closes her eyes, listening to the humming coming from near by... wait, humming?! Serein realizes where that sound is coming from, and cautiously sneaks towards the noise, careful not to step on any twig or make a sound.

She spots a Deori in the distance, humming to themselves and gathering their own food from a bush. Serein slowly steps towards the Deo, commenting on their song, the other flinching from the surprise of hearing Serein. They bashfully thank her, and Serein offers for them to come back with her.

Congratulations! Serein brings in 50 berries, 12 feathers, and a new friend!
It seems to be another chocokapi Deori! Since you already own one, you now have the option to keep or gift it to someone else!
[b]What is this Deori's fate?[/b] (keep/gift/release)

Tamre Heilyn is back from foraging!
Heilyn was happy on their return, bringing you 55 berries and 7 feathers!

Adásillo Idris is back from foraging!
Idris goes into the forest with confidence to bring back as much as he can for the herd. While foraging, he manages to find a small clearing that has a plentiful amount of berry bushes scattered around. He spends most of his day picking berries and feathers off the ground. It seems this spot is favored a lot, by wild Deori as well as Idris himself!

Idris returns, carrying a hefty pouch full of 225 berries and 25 feathers!

Meinir Islwyn is back from foraging!
Islwyn sets out into the forest, determination in her eyes as she explores the area. While foraging, she grabs as many berries and feathers as she's able to find. She seems to lose track of time, as by the time she finishes, it's gotten quite late and she hurries back to the group.
Islwyn brings in a hefty pouch full of 235 berries and 16 feathers!

Adásillo Enlyn is back from foraging!
Enlyn sets out, happy to help out as he goes deep into the wooded area for his adventure. While foraging, he sees a scattered trail of different feathers, picking them up and casually plucking some berries while he follows the feathers. He stops after a little while, the trail going cold as he turns to focus on collecting berries so he doesn't come back with nothing. All seems well until he hears the snap of a twig behind him.

Enlyn turns around to see what or who it was, and catches the glimpse of a Deori fleeing into the trees. He attempts to follow and find them, but returns with no luck.
Enlyn is disappointed as he returns with 90 berries and 26 feathers.
Our first flee! I've been waiting for that to happen. The only 100% guarantee is with a treat.

Meinir Huelwen is back from foraging!
Huelwen set out, wanting to make her new herd proud. While exploring, she manages to to wander towards a giant oak tree, finding more than enough bushes to collect from, the berries looking like they're freshly ripened. She spends a while picking the fresh berries, not noticing a figure approaching her. The Deori that wandered up looks amused as Huelwen is lost in thought while plucking the berries, not even noticing as it sneakily reaches into her free pouch and pulls out the foraging treat!

Huelwen jumps when she feels her pouches being filled up with berries, finally coming back to reality to see that this new friend is helping her gather. They both spend time collecting as many berries as they could, and collecting any stray feathers on their way back.

Congratulations! Huelwen brings back quite a bit! She brings in 380 berries, 21 feathers, and a new friend!
It seems to be another ocean Deori! Since you already own one, you now have the option to keep or gift it to someone else!
[b]What is this Deori's fate?[/b] (keep/gift/release)
Lillianyx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby /nyx. » Wed Oct 20, 2021 10:48 am

ImageImage
What are these Deoris' fate? took some names, rolled a die... I'm gifting the chocokapi to Skollrous and the ocean to flowerandsugar, if they accept, of course — otherwise, the deo(s)'ll be released

Deori you're sending out: Xingeto Cædfel, Azahar Serein, and Tamre Heilyn
ImageImageImage
Are you sending them out with a treat?: yes for Cædfel and Serein

ImageImageImage
Are you sending them out with a treat?: yes for Idris and Emlyn

Deori you're sending out: Meinir Huelwen
Are you sending them out with a treat?: yes, and that's it for today's round of treats

How many more deos are still undiscovered from this foraging batch? If we've found them all, I wouldn't want to burry you with all these potions.
/nyx.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lillianyx » Wed Oct 20, 2021 11:17 am

/nyx. wrote:How many more deos are still undiscovered from this foraging batch? If we've found them all, I wouldn't want to burry you with all these potions.

I'll roll for these soon as I'm at my PC, but to go on and answer the question..

There's still two Deos that haven't been discovered! The strawberry and galaxy deos have popped up a few times, but the wheel has yet to land on them.

I'll also inform the two of your choices!
Lillianyx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lillianyx » Wed Oct 20, 2021 3:41 pm

Skollrous said to tell you thank you, /nyx.!
now time for the foraging, crossing my fingers that one of the two undiscovered get found.
these are also going to all be condensed, since i'm figuring how to work out this system better before the next batch of recruits get released!

Cædfel is back from foraging!
He brings 260 berries, 6 feathers, and a new friend!
finally got one of the last ones, that leaves one more!

*I'm just going to auto roll for mutations. Strawberry gets two non-defaults by spin. Every strawberry Deo will have fox tail and wingless mutation genes!

Serein is back from foraging!
She brings back 240 berries, 28 feathers, and a new friend!
Please decide the fate of this Deo!
[b]Fate: (keep/release/gift)[/b]

Heilyn is back from foraging!
They bring back 265 berries and 35 feathers!

Idris is back from foraging!
He brings 100 berries, 26 feathers, and a new friend!
Please decide the fate of this Deo!
[b]Fate: (keep/release/gift)[/b]

Islwyn is back from foraging!
She brings in 65 berries and 16 feathers!

Emlyn is back from foraging!
He brings back 65 berries and... new friends?
and the last Deori! fitting that galaxy is the last one to be found
ImageImageImage
[b]Fate:[/b]

The galaxy Deori will have antlers and maneless mutation genes!

Huelwen is back from foraging!
She brings back 195 feathers and 22 feathers! She didn't seem to be able to find any Deo!

All recruitable Deori have been discovered!
I'll add them to the front page, so that everyone knows what they can find. I might have to make next months batch of recruits a little bigger!
Lillianyx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby /nyx. » Sat Oct 23, 2021 4:12 pm

ImageImage
Name: Azahar Aderyn (strawberry) | Tamre Eluned (galaxy)
Pronouns: she/her (strawberry) | she/them (galaxy)

ImageImageImageImage
What are these Deoris' fate? more random rolls... I'm gifting the cookie to RealCipher, the latte to AsherAtRisk, and both the ocean and chesire to Tobyy — if not accepted, the deo(s) will be released
/nyx.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby VoidedLie » Wed Oct 27, 2021 5:32 am

Username: Skollrous
Deori you're sending out: Bracken, Willow, Hail, and Uria.
Are you sending them out with a treat?: Yes

I hope we can send out without linking to them. If not, ill correct once i can get in my desktop later.
Yo, I be Void. I'm not really active on here anymore.

Image - Image - Image
Image - Image - Image - Image
VoidedLie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me