Banner Competition - Winter - CLOSED

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Banner Competition - Winter - CLOSED

Postby Keen » Thu Sep 23, 2021 12:35 pm

Seasons come and go, and now the Gamprs are getting excited for Winter. The air is frigid, the lakes are frozen. The beautiful landscape of snow and ice fills your heart with happiness.

Create a wholesome scene of some dogs enjoying the beautiful Winter season! Perhaps they roll snow into shape to help build snowmen? Do their humans dress them up in hats and scarves?

The winner will be chosen on the first day of Winter: December 21st.
The winner will not only have their artwork displayed on the main page for the entire season of Winter, they will also receive:
wip

Even if you don't win, everyone who enters with a finished piece gets _____! To claim these, post a form in the Bank Transactions thread with a link to your entry.

Entries should be in full color, shaded, with at least one full-body Gampr, and should clearly show the Winter season in full swing! The image should be three times as wide as it is tall. (Eg, if you make it 700px tall, it should be 2100px wide)
Effort has to be obvious. No rushed or incomplete entries will be accepted or rewarded, as it goes against the spirit of the game.

You may use NPC Gamprs and/or Gamprs that belong to yourself or other players. Remember to ask permission to use any Gamprs that are not NPCs and do not belong to you.

Please use this form when posting your entry:

Code: Select all
User Profile:
Username:
Artwork:
Gampr(s) Used:
Link to Screenshot of Permission(s):
Keen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery