Volvitz Collies Item Bank

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Volvitz Collies Item Bank

Postby Siven » Thu Sep 23, 2021 10:10 am

Welcome to the Volvitz Collie's item bank.

Code: Select all
 User and User ID | Items Possessed
Last edited by Siven on Mon Jan 10, 2022 11:39 am, edited 3 times in total.
"Just living is not enough. One must have sunshine, freedom, and a little flower." -Hans Christian Anderson
Discord: Siven#1271
Siven | He/Him‏‏‎
Dog Groomer & Trainer
‎EST | Young Adult

Euphorian Thoroughbreds | Tibetian Spitz | Senagal Zebras | Echobis | Baltic Huskies | Carran Hounds
"When life is sweet, say thank you and celebrate. And when life is bitter, say thank you and grow." -Shauna Niequist
Siven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Item List and Rarities

Postby Siven » Thu Sep 23, 2021 10:34 am

Common wrote:
Curry Brush; Autopasses an ear or coat type possessed by either parent.

Paint Brush; Allows a single collar color change on an existing Collie created by a currently active artist. Bare in mind, time may vary on when artist has time available to do the change.

Uncommon wrote:
Doggy Treat; Allows you to increase or decrease one temperament stat one level. This works for drive, biddability, and activity and handling level. IE, a moderate drive would be increased to high, weak biddability would be increased to fair, etc.

Squeaky Toy; Allows for one request marking in a breeding that parents may or may not possess.

Rare wrote:
Pink Treat; Guarantees a litter of only female puppies.

Blue Treat; Guarantees a litter of only male puppies.

Faux Ribbon; Guarantees a full litter of 4 puppies regardless of parents' championship status.

Pink Blanket; Allows a same-sex breeding between two female collies.

Blue Blanket; Allows a same-sex breeding between two male collies.

Show/Sport Awards wrote:
The following awards can be used on one litter of puppies after being received, all puppies affected.

1st Place Ribbon; Guaranteed 4 or higher rating in all temperaments.

2nd Place Ribbon; Guaranteed 3 or higher rating in all temperaments.

3rd Place Ribbon; Guaranteed 2 or higher rating in all temperaments.

Best of Breed Ribbon; Guaranteed 5 rating in drive or biddability.

Best Female/Male; Guaranteed 4 or higher rating in drive or biddability. MAY be stacked with Best of Breed Ribbon.

Grand Champion Ribbon; User who submits the breeding may choose the temperament for 1 puppy in the litter, the remaining puppies are guaranteed 4 or higher ratings in drive and biddability and a 4 in handling/activity level.
"Just living is not enough. One must have sunshine, freedom, and a little flower." -Hans Christian Anderson
Discord: Siven#1271
Siven | He/Him‏‏‎
Dog Groomer & Trainer
‎EST | Young Adult

Euphorian Thoroughbreds | Tibetian Spitz | Senagal Zebras | Echobis | Baltic Huskies | Carran Hounds
"When life is sweet, say thank you and celebrate. And when life is bitter, say thank you and grow." -Shauna Niequist
Siven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me