Volvitz Collies Archives(ISO: Archivist comes with benefits)

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Volvitz Collies Archives(ISO: Archivist comes with benefits)

Postby Siven » Thu Sep 23, 2021 10:05 am

Welcome to the Volvitz Collie's owner and species archives. Here we keep a complete list of the owners and collies in our club. If you have any questions or concerns, such as the possibility of inbreeding, collie transfers, or others, please feel free to reach out to Siven or [archivist name].

Owner Transfer Application wrote:
Go here to apply for an ownership transfer!

Owners:
Code: Select all
[url=user profile]User[/url] | Discord Handle (N/A if None) | [url=kennel link]Kennel[/url] | # Collies

Collies:
[url=]Tag Number[/url] | Registered Name | Gender | [url=user profile]Current Owner[/url]
"Just living is not enough. One must have sunshine, freedom, and a little flower." -Hans Christian Anderson
Discord: Siven#1271
Siven | He/Him‏‏‎
Dog Groomer & Trainer
‎EST | Young Adult

Euphorian Thoroughbreds | Tibetian Spitz | Senagal Zebras | Echobis | Baltic Huskies | Carran Hounds
"When life is sweet, say thank you and celebrate. And when life is bitter, say thank you and grow." -Shauna Niequist
Siven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Volvitz Collies Archives(ISO: Archivist comes with benef

Postby Siven » Tue Jan 11, 2022 9:31 am

ISO: Archivist

The archivist's job is to make archives for owners and collies. An example can be found here, you'll follow the same format.

As an archivist, you will receive 1 monthly staff custom and the staff and archivist role in the discord. To apply just fill out the following form and send it to me via message titled "Archivist Application."

[b]Archivist Application[/b]
username:
prior experience:
example of coding skills:
"Just living is not enough. One must have sunshine, freedom, and a little flower." -Hans Christian Anderson
Discord: Siven#1271
Siven | He/Him‏‏‎
Dog Groomer & Trainer
‎EST | Young Adult

Euphorian Thoroughbreds | Tibetian Spitz | Senagal Zebras | Echobis | Baltic Huskies | Carran Hounds
"When life is sweet, say thank you and celebrate. And when life is bitter, say thank you and grow." -Shauna Niequist
Siven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me