BSA - Storytelling Prompts (Closed)

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

BSA - Storytelling Prompts (Closed)

Postby Venatici » Mon Sep 20, 2021 4:18 pm

_______________________________________________________________________________________

event threaddiscord community

lighting the wayportrait paintingsled sprintingice fishingfoods boothstorytelling prompts

_______________________________________________________________________________________
In the heart of the market one can find a small in-ground amphitheater, maybe fifty feet across, with someone handing out fliers to those passing by. It seems like today there are some events going on, with most of them involving storytelling and folklore (or just outright debates). Based off of the descriptions, it looks like they expect some audience participation - why not take a look?
Last edited by Venatici on Sun Oct 10, 2021 6:14 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Venatici

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Daily Prompts

Postby Venatici » Mon Sep 20, 2021 4:18 pm

Seems like a lot of people are here, laughing and playing. Looks like each day everyone has a chance to give their two cents on the daily issue. In doing so, everyone gets 2 bells, and the best speaker of the day receives 6! This is a daily event with a regular schedule, so these prompts will change every day. You can either write or draw the response!

PROMPT OF THE DAY wrote:
    --

Code: Select all
    [b]Storytelling Prompts - Day [/b]

Last edited by Venatici on Sun Oct 10, 2021 6:14 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Venatici

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: BSA - Storytelling Prompts

Postby Venatici » Mon Sep 27, 2021 12:37 pm

now open! : )
|
|

|

|
|
|

|
|

𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝’𝚜 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚒𝚝 𝚖𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚜𝚝, 𝚍𝚘𝚎𝚜𝚗’𝚝 𝚒𝚝?
𝚃𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚎𝚜𝚝, 𝚊𝚜 𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚕.

𝙸’𝚖 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚕𝚢 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝙸’𝚖 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚢𝚘𝚞

───────────────────────────────────── ♥ ──────
morgan . he/him pronouns
taken ♥ lgbt+ . blm

gonny b gayrosebark bark
beankilogramgiant rat

──────── ♥ ──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Venatici

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Mon Sep 27, 2021 12:58 pm

Storytelling Prompts - Day 1

Username ;; Furrydogs12
Prompt Response ;; Chick-Fil-A, They are one of the few fast food chains that have real chicken. They also have the best frozen lemonade! It isn't to sour but has enough sour that it is actually has lemonade taste.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxx
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
fαƖƖѕ ιη Ɩσνє

OηƖу α тяυє ωσƖf
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello! My name is Furrydogs12, nice to meet you!
I am a roleplayer, student, and artist.
@linklinklink

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ωιтн тнє мσση
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ►Athena◄ » Mon Sep 27, 2021 1:32 pm

Username ;; ►Athena◄
Prompt Response ;; Culver's!!!! They are a Wisconsin based fast food chain focusing on burgers and chicken with their own fantastic brand of root beer. My favorite foods are their chicken tenders, onion rings, cheese curds, and their custard/ice cream. No trip to Culver's is complete without a dish of custard with salted caramel and cookie dough!
Last edited by ►Athena◄ on Mon Sep 27, 2021 1:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
►Athena◄

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Birdy » Mon Sep 27, 2021 1:33 pm

Username ;; Cubeau
Prompt Response ;; Hands down, taco bell. Whatever the occasion, whatever the mood, taco bell welcomes you with open arms. It's one of those rare and special places where you know the outcome- spending too much money you don't have on too much food you don't need- but still find yourself coming back for more. Plus, it's for people from all walks of life. Just got a promotion? Celebrate with taco bell. Just found out you failed that exam? Mourn with taco bell. Car broke down? Walk to taco bell to get yourself a different kind of gas. Somehow we all end up there, and I think that's a beautiful thing.
Last edited by Birdy on Mon Sep 27, 2021 1:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Birdy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BadgerBuddies » Mon Sep 27, 2021 1:49 pm

Username ;; BadgerBuddies
Prompt Response ;; If you refer to my portrait prompt art, you will see very clearly my obsession with queso. It is for that reason that I'm choosing Moe's as my fav fast food place. I got hooked on it during undergrad bc there was one basically right on campus and I remember trudging through active snowfall with my stack and my queso and as freezing and as wet as i got from the snow collecting in my hair, IT WAS WORTH IT. I legit have a snapchat i still have saved from one time i went to Moe's with my best friend and a filter that came up said "i love my body because..." and i filled it in with "bc its about to be full of Moe's" and i think this is the one and only time ive ever even been remotely body positive so thanks Moe's!!!!
BadgerBuddies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Daily Prompts

Postby Zombiehund » Mon Sep 27, 2021 2:40 pm

Username ;; Zombiehund
Prompt Response ;; I'm not saying it's good per se, or ethical... but McDonalds is totally my guilty pleasure when it comes to foods, especially the Double Cheeseburger, Curly Fries and Chicken Wings... hmmm
Add a nice Strawberry Milkshakd and I'm all set fo a good meal of secret deliciosness

╔═════ ═════╗

Hello ^^
Just your friendly
neighborhood un-
dead canine, may
be a little shy with
new people

╚═════ ═════╝

Artwork by HannahBug
Zombiehund

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vanilla bean. » Mon Sep 27, 2021 3:56 pm

Username ;; vanilla bean.
    Prompt Response ;; As an avid fast food connoisseur throughout my entire college career, I feel justified in saying that Taco Bell takes the cake. A crisp baja blast tastes like straight electricity in the best possible way, and revives me no matter what state I'm in. A crunchy taco or three always hits the spot, and a quesadilla never fails to be a hit when shared with friends. Don't even get me started on the cheesy chalupas. After that, polish of your meal with some cinnamon twists or cinnabon delight balls. Also, ya'll have got to be lying about TB messing with your stomachs. It's like any fast food I SWEAR. Popeyes, Chick Fil A, Wendy's and even McDonalds all have special places in my heart as well, but Taco Bell owns me at this point. Oh, and they gave me a free baja blast for my birthday. Taco Bell sponsor me pls.

hey there, i'm abi!
lesbian - she / they - adopt storage
pms are always open, feel free to drop in <3

vanilla bean.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby discontinued. » Tue Sep 28, 2021 7:11 am

m

Username ;; discontinued.
    Prompt Response ;; I'm not really a fan of fast food, like.. at all.. So, not exactly fast food, but there was this amazing take-out ramen place in my town and it was soo damn good, it closed because of the pandemic and I'm still mad about it. They did miso, shoyu, tonkotsu with different meat and veggies - I think they did sushi too but I never got any because their ramen was so damn good I didn't wanna not get it lol my mouth and eyes are watering thinking about their food again ;-;
discontinued.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me