2021 VOK/HW Event-- Night Adventures

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: 2021 VOK/HW Event-- Night Adventures

Postby Raptocidic » Thu Sep 16, 2021 6:19 am

Username: Raptocidic
Pride/group link: Arch Empire
The TRIAL:
PLAN
Raptocidic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Goddess Sword » Thu Sep 16, 2021 6:31 am

Username: Goddess Sword
Pride/group link: The Wards
The TRIAL: Hosted here (351 words, Hope)
Goddess Sword

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Midnightkitkat » Thu Sep 16, 2021 8:00 am

Username: Midnightkitkat
Pride/group link: Oasis Basin
The TRIAL: Dive
He supposed now was the time. What everything in this strange place was leading to. Would his decisions before this prepare him enough for this, or had they been a test to see if he was truthfully what they needed. His entire life, his calling, and desires accumulating together for this very moment. As he looked down at the titan below the veil between reality and dreams seemed to thin. If this was all indeed real he shouldn't be standing here gawking at the beast. Knowing that everyone was fighting for their life, and home down there. With a jump Everest launched himself into the air. Thrusting his paws out the shatter the invisible barrier that held him so high above the battle. Diving down into the frey to protect those he swore would make it out alive.
[138]
Midnightkitkat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoIre » Thu Sep 16, 2021 8:08 am

Username: EchoIre
Pride/group link: Motoheri Pride
The TRIAL:

Ekolu doesn’t scream. Not when the beast throws them through the water, not when they are falling through the air. Though truth be told, they are too shocked to scream when they realize they’re among the stars and plummeting. They tried when they spotted the Titan. It was too difficult to gasp in enough air to breathe, let alone scream, so that was quickly abandoned.

‘Think.’ Ekolu urged themselves. They twisted about in the air; nothing they could do could keep themselves steady, no awkward way of holding themselves that would keep them still as they fell. Some part of them half expected a Sky lion to come and rescue them as they had when Ekolu had fallen after first moving to the Sky kingdom, but nobody knew they were here. They barely even knew where ‘here’ was.

Focus!

The Titan still hadn’t noticed them, but they were still hurtling towards the water. They were facing the fight they had been preparing for their entire lives far too soon, or an untimely demise. They had to do something, they couldn’t die here. Even if they missed the Titan, hitting the water from this height would be their end.

The water!

Ekolu scrunched their eyes shut, trying to still their mind. They focused on the water below, pleading for it to come up and meet them.

They continued to fall.

The hero did their best to remain calm. That was the key to these things; remaining calm. They would not open their eyes. They would not look down. They would not look at the Titan. The water would catch them, They just had to be calm. They had to focus. They had to-

Something cold touched their paws, then enveloped them. Their descent slowed gradually, but Ekolu didn’t dare open their eyes until they had stopped.

They floated in a pillar of water that had pulled up from the ocean. A few small fish swam frantically around them, clearly confused. And before them, the Titan.

Ekolu made eye contact with the creature and dove for the ocean.

DIVE
EchoIre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby minifun990 » Thu Sep 16, 2021 8:46 am

Username: minifun990
Pride/group link: Mystic Isles
The Trial: Dive

The titan. The conflict. Why did it always lead back to this?! Meridian wanted to scream into the void, but even here and now that seemed futile and childish.
She thought this place wouldve been different but instead of people deciding her actions and tossing her this way and that it was a giant mysterious danger. It really wasnt that much better but did hurt a lot more physically.

She was falling fast and yet it was still so far away from the ground. She could easily angle her wings and she did so now. She could feel them changing under some strange force. No longer small and feathery but instead blooming out into far larger leatherery shapes.

She could fly away now and hope that things would be different and sort themselves out. But, this strange place also seemed to often a certain option to it. Down below was the titan, and right now Merridan was in a form that could be more useful to fight or reason with it. Talk to it even. She wasnt sure what exactly she had become at the moment, spirit, soul, ghost.

But she had a feeling she knew what she would do.

She was going to dive down there and give anything that would listen a piece of her mind.

She tucked her wings in close, stretching her body into a downwards dive. And how did it stretch. Meridian hoped that she had escaped the shadow. And yet also hoped it may follow, it could be useful in a fight if she could just figure out how to not get it to beat her up herself.

It was different diving here, compared to the ocean or even the air. Weightless yet not. And the way the enviroment changed-

Rather akin to a dream. And yet certainly not just a dream.

Meridian hoped everything would turn out right even as she told herself off for such foolish ideas. (325/300)
"𝒲𝒽𝑒𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑔𝑜𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝑔𝑒𝓉𝓈 𝓉𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽 𝓀𝑒𝑒𝓅 𝑔𝑜𝒾𝓃𝑔"

-𝓖𝓮𝓪𝓻 𝓓𝓮𝓮𝓻

Cloud Cows

Sig cycles gear deer - Click to go to thread :)
minifun990

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chanceuxcat » Thu Sep 16, 2021 10:20 am

Username: Chanceuxcat
Pride/group link: Senova
The TRIAL: Dive

Rory looks around them, a strange calm descending upon their heart. They breath easier up here, closing their eyes and letting the darkness gently hold them.

They had made the correct choices it seems, though they aren't exactly sure if the choices even had a "right" answer. Oh well. They're here now, suspended in the cool air.

Their eyes open suddenly as the current events return to their mind. The spin in mid-air, gazing down into the distant ground. They can make out a few shapes and that is all. A large beast at the end of the land, stomping through the ocean. And tiny specks surrounding it like ants to a cat. Their friends!

Rory knows they need to help. They're the hero, this is the moment they have planned for! But what to do? Sure, they could stay up here and hope for the best. Their friends are certainly competent. But hope means nothing without action, especially if they have the power to act. So they can come up with a plan. But way up here, by the time they devise a plan, who's to say their friends won't be dust? So Rory tilts their wings. Now is the time to act. They dive into the battle.
(209/200)
Chanceuxcat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby StormSerpent » Thu Sep 16, 2021 11:15 am

Username: StormSerpent
Pride/group link: ever
The TRIAL: plan 122/100

Finally, at least this makes sense. All of my worries, all of my fears about the titan fill my waking mind, of course it makes perfect sense that it’d appear in my sleep too. Now maybe THIS, if I kill this dream-titan maybe the nightmares will finally leave me alone. Wouldn’t that be nice.
But that poses the new problem of how to defeat this thing, I have no weapon, no armor, nothing at all. At least in the actual fight I won’t be bare-handed. But maybe this dream version is also weakened like myself.
I can only hope to use my miniature wings to slow my decent, glide and land where I wish, in a tactical position to face this thing.
awkward, autistic, adhd, anxiety, aroace, agender, artist, alliteration

any pronouns
my toyhouse is stormserpent, you can credit me here or there
StormSerpent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firedancer77 » Thu Sep 16, 2021 11:21 am

Username: Firedancer77
Pride/group link: Isle of Roses
Second Cycle: Plan [335]

Isle of Roses | Valley of Kings

One of these days a-coming, I'm gonna take that boy's crown

Cause I am, I am a little wicked
I am, I am
Hands red, hands red just like he said

I am a little wicked

No one calls you honey when you're sitting on a throne
Firedancer77

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MySpoons » Thu Sep 16, 2021 12:10 pm

PART THREE OF THE TRIAL HAS CONCLUDED. YOUR CHOICES ARE BEING REVIEWED.

It’s the perspective, the silence, or the long moments you have to observe what is happening below. The clarity the night air gives you is refreshing, invigorating. You know what you have to do now.

FULL MOON |
      Goddess Sword
      MidnightKitKat
      Firedancer77
      ToxicShadow
      Chanceuxcat

WAXING MOON |
      StormSerpent
      Raptocidic
      Chanceuxcat
      EchoIre

WANING MOON |
      Minifun990
      TigerBear

You don’t think there will ever be enough time to figure this out. Whatever ‘this’ is supposed to be. There is too much on your mind to absorb what the shadows are trying to encourage you to do.

WAXING MOON |
      Runnersback

WANING MOON |
      Frisco

NEW MOON |
      Moonlight Heavens
Last edited by MySpoons on Sat Sep 18, 2021 9:03 am, edited 2 times in total.
-------------------------------------
𝗠𝗢𝗢𝗗
struggling mar. 14

𝗔𝗗𝗢𝗣𝗧𝗦 [Masterlist]
𝗢𝗙𝗙 𝗦𝗜𝗧𝗘 [Trades]
Heya, I'm MySpoons!
Artist | World Builder

Ace | She/Her/They/Them
Pup Parent to Teddy, SDIT

358 Pets Left
to a complete collection

Trades | Auctions
Collection Progress | Art Shop

ABOUT ME
MySpoons

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MySpoons » Sat Sep 18, 2021 5:03 am

Before you reach the ground, the sea, or the sky the darkness fades. At first, you think it is a dream. But there you stand in a cove with the cold cave air buffeting you from behind. Waves gently lap at the beach and at your toes. The sand below you is warm and pristine.

The shadows remain behind in the cave, sheltered in the darkness as they watch their hero walk off back to the cities. Maybe it was enough. Just a little push in the right direction...

FULL MOON

Chanceuxcat, when you leave the cave, a patch of moonlight remains on your hero's fur.
      1x NR glowing tattoo of a full moon added by me to an adopt of your choice

ROUND MOON

SunlightSecrets, an almost perfect circle of fur will appear in a lunar cycle, bleaching all the color to white.
      1x NR circle tattoo added by me to an adopt of your choice

WAXING MOON

Raptocidic, the following night your hero finds them needing more light than what the moon can provide.
      1x NR item of floating, lit candles will be added by me to an adopt of your choice

WANING MOON

Minifun990, the fading moon leaves the night mostly dark. Too dark.
      1x NR item of floating, melting candles will be added by me to an adopt of your choice

NEW MOON

Moonlight Heavens, without the moon's light in the navy sky, the stars glimmer softly above.
      1x NR item of a sparkling effect will be added by me to an adopt of your choice

HEART

DaniCalifornia, your hero's choices all started with the heart. It is core to their being.
      1x NR item of a red jewel will be added by me to an adopt of your choice

MIND

Tiger♥Bear, your hero's choices all started with the mind. It will always be their first thought.
      1x NR item of a blue jewel will be added by me to an adopt of your choice

BODY

Frisco, your hero's choices all started with the body. It will serve them well.
      1x NR item of a gold jewel will be added by me to an adopt of your choice

WATER

Runnersback, your hero's choices were fluid. They will adapt well.
      1x NR tattoo of the water symbol will be added by me to an adopt of your choice

EARTH

StormSerpent, your hero's choices were solid. They will remain surefooted.
      1x NR tattoo of the earth symbol will be added by me to an adopt of your choice

AIR

Jantzi, your hero's choices were quick. They will build a good perspective.
      1x NR tattoo of the air symbol will be added by me to an adopt of your choice

CHARISMA

Firedancer77, your hero's relied on charm. Their tongue will become silver.
      1x NR item of a crown/circlet/tiara will be added by me to an adopt of your choice

WISDOM

Meekins12345, your hero's relied on intelligence. Their mind will become insatiable.
      1x NR item of a book/scroll/pappers will be added by me to an adopt of your choice

STRENGTH

Midnightkitkat, your hero's relied on themselves. Their hide will become stone.
      1x NR item of pauldrons/greaves/bracers will be added by me to an adopt of your choice

THE DEDICATED

Chanceuxcat, there were many heroes who matched the trial step for step, but yours were joined by the thickest of shadows.
      1x NR item of heavy shadows will be added by me to an adopt of your choice

THE DARK HORSE

~Soul~, how your hero appeared and disappeared in the trial should have been impossible. It is curious. They are curious.
      1x NR item of a shadowy mask will be added by me to an adopt of your choice
𝗠𝗢𝗢𝗗
struggling mar. 14

𝗔𝗗𝗢𝗣𝗧𝗦 [Masterlist]
𝗢𝗙𝗙 𝗦𝗜𝗧𝗘 [Trades]
Heya, I'm MySpoons!
Artist | World Builder

Ace | She/Her/They/Them
Pup Parent to Teddy, SDIT

358 Pets Left