2021 VOK/HW Event-- Night Adventures

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: 2021 VOK/HW Event-- Night Adventures

Postby Goddess Sword » Sun Sep 12, 2021 2:58 pm

Username: Goddess Sword
Pride/group link: The Wards
The TRIAL: Hosted here (411 words, Descend)
Goddess Sword

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firedancer77 » Sun Sep 12, 2021 4:06 pm

Username: Firedancer77
Pride/group link: Isle of Roses
Second Cycle: Descend [322]

Isle of Roses | Valley of Kings

One of these days a-coming, I'm gonna take that boy's crown

Cause I am, I am a little wicked
I am, I am
Hands red, hands red just like he said

I am a little wicked

No one calls you honey when you're sitting on a throne
Firedancer77

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moonlight heavens » Sun Sep 12, 2021 8:48 pm

Whatever you tried didn’t work the way you wanted. The dark shimmer in the air turns on a dime— then moves into you. It sends you flying, high and far until you hit the center of the lagoon very hard. The impact knocks the wind out of you— but the cold water shocks you back to action. You are sinking fast, but the shadow is right behind you, just out of reach.

Once in the water, you can see it for what it really is.

-------
When the shadow hits the water after you, it transforms. Large and sleek, and suddenly not as ethereal as a shimmer in the air. No, it looks like a sea creature-- a huge one. You have no idea what it could be. Whatever it was prior to this was hostile... but you don't know what this thing will do now. It blocks out the moonlight, casting a long shadow into the deep water. The water that urged you to submerge is not as insistent, as if waiting for you to make a decision.

RISE | AVOID | DESCEND
It is your move.

Username:Moonlight Heavens
Pride/group link:Pride of the sacred Sands
The TRIAL: DESCEND
Khalfani didn't expect this thing to lunge at him. He gave a startled roar of pain as the creature flung him in the air, with him in turn hitting the the surface of the water hardly. He desperately gasped for air, the ice cold water shocking him to his bones. Unfortunately he was now faced with a even bigger problem. He was sinking, not only that but fast too. He forced his legs forwards aiming for the bank at the other side of the lagoon. But it was as if the water was an entity itself. It pulled back under causing the hero to kick out with his legs to reach the surface. It worked as his head broke the surface of the lagoon and he drew in a mouthful of precious air. He can not keep this up for long. Feeling his energy draining...As if the gods hated him the creature dove in the water. He was now in complete panic.

Feeling the darkness urge him to react, as if it waited for his decision. Should he rise, should he avoid it or should he decend? To rise...whould mean to face the creature. And he knew that wouldn't be a good idea considering the damage the creature had done to him. To avoid the creature...perhaps it was a far better option right now. But to descend...This creature was clearly an entity that was made to move in water. If he decended now, it whould surely be the end of him but...why did the darkness urged him to descend? Surely he can not ignore it, and why did the water continously tried to reel him back in when he swam away? If he avoided the beast...how long can he avoid it? If he rose surely the beast whould make a move. Left with no other choice he seized his struggling and allowed the water to drag him under.
(319)
Last edited by Moonlight heavens on Tue Sep 14, 2021 5:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Moonlight heavens

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Runnersback » Mon Sep 13, 2021 7:12 am

Username: Runnersback
Pride/group link: Realms of L’Oasis Lo
The TRIAL: Descend|| [308/300]
As Perseus was slowly ascending, he heard a loud splash and looked up at the shadows morphing into a massive eel like creature. In the waxing moonlight Perseus had had gotten a good mental image of the monster had was going to be handling if he wanted to go back up. Perseus gulped and looked about him seeing what his options was before slowly descending trying not to make too much movement if the creature attacked based on any swift movement. Percy was scared because how could he keep getting himself into situations like this? It was completely wild in his mind.

Perseus continued descending once again and slowly start moving silt once more but this time quietly and frantically searching through the coral beds and rock walls for any caverns or lagoon tunnels. He did not want to become the shadow monsters next snack. He wanted to live a happy life after this and continue training under Kuoana as well as figure out what made him a demigod and who exactly was his parents. Maybe he shouldn't have begun this trial but how else was he going to prove himself worthy to the skies, the seas, and to the prides of the earth.

The youthful male continued swimming downwards and his paws grazed across and odd piece, his paws found a small door with an rope latch. Perseus decided to tug it upwards before swimming down through the hatch and into the dark crevice. The moonlight was gone and the darkness emerged but he felt he should at least wait it out and think of an plan before handling the shadow thing. He didn't know if it was an oversized eel or an literal undiscovered beast. Perseus blew out little bubbles as he started looking around and making sure that his paws could still feel the hatch.

runners/sharkkbait/swiftie
Image🎶 RTF 🎶 cal-vain ©

𝙸 𝚏𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚍 𝚖𝚢 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝,
𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚝 𝚕𝚎𝚍 𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑."

𝐼𝓉’𝓈 𝒶 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒, 𝓁𝒾𝓋𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒷𝓎 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝒶𝓁𝓉𝓎 𝓈𝑒𝒶
Runnersback

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Raptocidic » Mon Sep 13, 2021 11:16 pm

Username: Raptocidic
Pride/group link: Arch Empire
The TRIAL: Descend [301/300 words]
Raptocidic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby StormSerpent » Tue Sep 14, 2021 3:22 am

Username: StormSerpent
Pride/group link: ever
The Interlude: descend 210/200
awkward, autistic, adhd, anxiety, aroace, agender, artist, alliteration

any pronouns
my toyhouse is stormserpent, you can credit me here or there
StormSerpent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Frisco » Tue Sep 14, 2021 5:15 am

Username: Frisco
Pride/group link: Night Watch
The TRIAL, PART TWO: DESCEND (301 words)
The plan failed. It was unexpected, but fighting against an unknown enemy in an unfamiliar land was bound to be difficult.

Savil hit the surface of the water with an impact causing him to loudly inhale a deep gust of air. Lucky because a moment later he was sinking into the depths beneath. Savil had to think fast, he had a feeling that it would be the key to his survival. The water around him was cold, making his fur completely soaked and sending chills over his body. He started to move his paws, trying to push himself upwards or at least slow down the sinking. His eyes quickly adjusted to the darkness. He could now clearly see the beast that before was only a glimmer of light on the cavern walls. But it seemed different. The shape and the size were wrong. Had to consider the possibility that it was a shape shifter and could transform again, whether back into the light it was before or something entirely different was yet to be discovered. And so were the creature’s intentions - at first it was definitely hostile, but now, it seemed different.

He had to rely on what he knew so far and his experience and make a quick decision. The water around him was still calling out to him. Merely a whisper, a gentle invitation, but it was there. Should he listen and keep going forward, just like he did when choosing the symbols? He has done it so far.

“Fool, kill, fight”, those words echoed in his head. Slay the monster, turn the sea red. But he didn’t listen. His curiosity had to be satisfied. He had already seen what was on the surface of the lagoon and it wasn’t much. It was time to see what hid underneath.

What a beautiful, beautiful thing
to be able to dream
when you're not asleep.

art by Sixbane
Frisco

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoIre » Tue Sep 14, 2021 5:49 am

Username: EchoIre
Pride/group link: Motoheri Pride
The TRIAL:

The creature passed them by. Perhaps it was because they had not set foot on the path or into the water, or perhaps it was because they were not outright aggressive towards it, but it passed by Ekolu as they stood by the path’s edge. Curious, but not willing to wait around, the hero dove for the water shortly after, diving into the lagoon with practiced ease.

They were only a few feet under the water when a massive splash propelled them forward.

Ekolu whipped around, kicking up a stream of bubbles, and was met with a massive shadow blocking out the light of the moon. The creature. The hero realized, eyes widening. It was massive, its whole length nearly entirely blocking the mouth of the lagoon. Sleek and streamlined, it was clearly a creature meant for the depths of the ocean.

Ekolu watched it warily, waiting for it to move. Though invisible, its presence had felt hostile before. And… otherworldly at that. Whatever this thing was, Ekolu didn’t like it. And clearly it didn’t like them in the water either. However, it was not attacking just yet, instead watching the hero for their next move.

The lagoon still called to them somewhere below. As a creature born in the Sea, Ekolu knew well not to follow strange urges into the darkness. But would the creature let them pass? And what would happen once they reached the surface? There was no escape up there before - this may be their only way out of whatever this was - and there was no guaranteeing they could get past the creature a second time.

Against their better judgement and the teachings of their mentors, Ekolu turned and dove deeper into the lagoon. They used their powerful limbs to quickly propel them further into the darkness, all the while looking for something they could hide from the creature behind.

DSECND

(314 words; 3 AC)
EchoIre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby minifun990 » Tue Sep 14, 2021 10:32 am

Username: minifun990
Pride/group link: Mystic Isles
The Trial: Avoid

Merridan thanks her gills as she finds herself without breath in the lagoon. The shadow certainly had a powerful strength to it. Not to mention its speed.

At least the lagoon was cold. Meridian found it refreshing. Relaxing even and she wonder for a moment if she had perhaps hit her head rather hard. After all, it appeared she was in serious danger.

The shadow had not given up after its first attack. Now it was larger, more aerodynamic. Now it was even more solid and large and powerful. It was strangely familiar to the beings she knew from the sea, and yet also different in many ways. She wondered if its teeth were as long and powerful as a levithans, if it would eat her in one gulp. Maybe that wouldnt hurt too bad.

Meridian watched it a moment more.

And finally returned to her senses with a gasp. Bubbles emerged from her mouth, floating up high. She wasnt sure what to do and saw the creature moving towards her in broken snippets.

There it was. Should she dive deeper? A bit closer again. Should she rise? Even closer again. Whatever she did she would have to do it fast.

But the thing had been powerful out of water too, but maybe the time for it to rechange would help give Merridan a moment to think again.

She kicked out her paws, swooping her wings in the water like she did in the air to propell herself anywhere. But mostly just Away. She would try to find some small crevice, or maybe it the option presented itself again she would emerge from the water. But for now she knew she was slower than it up above. She just hoped that she may be faster than it in the water. (300/300)
"𝒲𝒽𝑒𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑔𝑜𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝑔𝑒𝓉𝓈 𝓉𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽 𝓀𝑒𝑒𝓅 𝑔𝑜𝒾𝓃𝑔"

-𝓖𝓮𝓪𝓻 𝓓𝓮𝓮𝓻

Cloud Cows

Sig cycles gear deer - Click to go to thread :)
minifun990

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sunlitsecrets » Tue Sep 14, 2021 10:37 am

Username: Sunlitsecrets
Pride/group link: The Wanderlust