☙ Khimaira Friesians ❧ Adopt Archive

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

☙ Khimaira Friesians ❧ Adopt Archive

Postby crimsondream » Fri Jul 30, 2021 3:22 pm

Khimaira Friesians are a "normal" Friesian breed with all characteristics of a Friesian and an average height from 15 to 17 hands, but even 18 hands can occur. The firstborn Khimaira was mistaken for a chimera horse. But a genetic test showed otherwise, there wasn't a second DNA but a completely new and unknown gen. Because this gen makes the Friesian look like a chimera it was named khimaira. Khimaira doesn't produce a completely new DNA coat and therefore it can only lighten or darken the base coat of the horse. Khimaira markings are now seen in both paint and appaloosa patterns.

Lines by EmberWolf

❥ | Follow all CS Guidelines and Rules, including in the Discord.
    ❥ | Follow all Khimaira Friesians rules
    ❥ | Do not post on here please. If you have a question please PM me here or on discord.
    ...❧ If you PM me here please title your message with "Khimaira Friesians"
    ❥ | You must create a storage page (barn) for your Friesians to participate.
    ...❧ Barns are needed to participate in breedings and competitions
    ...❧ If you do not see your name or barn please message me or Rescue2001 as soon as possible so we can add you.
    ❥ | If a Friesian is traded you must notify me by PM or discord as soon as you can
    ...❧ Both parties must post on the Friesian's page saying 'traded to' or 'sold to' or something of that matter to signify ownership change.
    ❥ | If you change your username please let me know so I can change it in the archives.
    ...❧ It is mainly to keep me or Rescue2001 from getting confused with new owners joining us vs. users that already own Khimaira Friesian.

Adopted Arvhive || Breeding Archive || Event Archive || Stable/Barn Archive

Here you will find all Friesians that have been up for adoption and have been claimed.
You will also find custom-ordered Friesians here.
If there was a change of ownership please notify me as soon as possible. To navigate this archive just look for your username.

If your name has a special character before a letter don't worry, just click on the tap that has the first letter of your username.
Ex: If my name was /.Crimsondream.\ I would just click on the tap that has all the C names.
If you have any question dont worry you can always message me or Rescue2001.

A - C || D - F|| G - I || J - L || M - O || P - R || S - U || V - X || Y - Z

crimsondream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me