Honryo Dragons - Quimullar

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Honryo Dragons - Quimullar

Postby NeriHyuga » Sun Jul 25, 2021 12:11 pm

Quimullar:

Navigation:

Quimullar:

Quimullars are a very common species of Honryo Dragon's, they can be found everywhere because of their easy diet and perfect adjustment to any kind of situations. They can survive in different temperatures, from deserts, to snow bioms and jungle. The only place they can't be found is in the ocean. Their skin color shows in what biome they hatched, it always fits their surroundings, so that they are able to camouflage, because of their rather small size they often end up as prey. Most Quimullars have the size of a normal horse, some can be smaller or bigger. Their tail on the other hand is really long and can get as long as their whole body, it helps them in various situations. A flying Quimullar can resemble an eastern dragon, because of their long neck, body and tail, together with their short legs. Their element is wind and they are incredible good and fast flyers. They are able to easily escape larger enemies in the air.

Species: Quimullar
Interspecies: Quimullar
Element: Wind
Diet: Smaller animals, insects, plants, bushes, berries, mushrooms, roots etc.
Biome: desert, snow, valley, forest, jungle etc.
Base color: brown, white, green, black, orange, yellow, red
Markings: many different markings known
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Dominant species

Dominant Species:

The dominant body of a Quimullar is very long and lizard like. Their legs are really short, but bulky. They often are rather thin, they don't show much muscles and they don't weigh much because most of their body is filled with air and gas to be able to fly very high and very fast. Their eyes often have vibrant colors and are even two or three colored sometimes. If they aren't breed with another species they always show their own interspecies details:

These consist of large, long wings, protected by light, but hard armor. The armor is only visible from the underside of the wings, because the upper side is completely covered by the thick membrane that allows them to build their element right under their wings for gust attacks. They aren't very powerfull and often they only use them to pull fast and gracious stunts in the air to escape any kind of enemies or to impress their mates.
From their head, till their tail tip they have hard and sharp spikes that protect them from attacks from above. Their tail is their main weapon if they get into a close combat fight with an enemie. They often only use it as a last resort to save themselves, because they have a very calm nature.
On the other hand the scales on their belly are rather soft and elastic. They only give a little bit of protection and are mostly for comfort if they are sleeping on hard surface or dug themselves into the ground.
The spikes, armor and large horns that start behind their eyes can have any kind of color. Sometimes they are vibrant, other times they are fitting their body colors or markings.

Rarity - Very common
Last edited by NeriHyuga on Sun Jul 25, 2021 12:31 pm, edited 3 times in total.
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Interspecies

Interspecies:

No interspecies known so far.
Last edited by NeriHyuga on Sun Jul 25, 2021 12:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Markings

Postby NeriHyuga » Sun Jul 25, 2021 12:12 pm

Base colors: