questions thread - myo event '21

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: questions thread - myo event '21

Postby rainboot » Sat Aug 07, 2021 1:37 am

what is the prompt for claiming a pile design?
rainboot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby onion » Sat Aug 07, 2021 12:41 pm

hello! i was wondering, where do i put my prompt for developing a pile kal in the first 48 hrs? right now i just have it with my pile claim. do i need to put it somewhere else? thank you!
    모든 data를 모아 mix it around Image
    >my sunshine / free palestine
    >blake/onion, it/its, adult!
    >rwby, kpop ggs, 2hu, splatoon!
    th / pound / carrd / en ᓚᘏᗢ
    like du du du du du! Image

sign a petition to lock certain items!
ImageImageImageImageImage
onion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby *Starshimmer* » Sat Aug 07, 2021 12:55 pm

SunnyStreets wrote:if you purchase a second MYO, can you use tokens earned via writing about your first MYO to upgrade your second? Or would you need to write about the second one in order to upgrade their rarity?

The 2nd MYO must be the focus of the initial prompt in order to be approved for participation. Afterwards, either MYO can be used for token prompts as the tokens are cumulative. Keep in mind that each prompt can only be completed once during the event, regardless of which MYO you use. (e.g. So if you answered "What's your favorite color?" with MYO#1, you can't answer it again with MYO#2)

moon phoenix wrote:what is the prompt for claiming a pile design?

You would pick and answer one of the prompts from the Google Doc listed on the "Develop" page! However, please post your answer with your form on the "Design" thread, so that your claim can be properly recorded!

blek wrote:hello! i was wondering, where do i put my prompt for developing a pile kal in the first 48 hrs? right now i just have it with my pile claim. do i need to put it somewhere else? thank you!

Nope, where you have it is perfectly fine!
.: TH .:. Caard .:. FR .:. PFQ .:. Goatlings :.

moderator/banker for kalons, slowly coming back from sick leave
currently lurking when i have the energy, replies will not be timely

*Starshimmer*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Guest » Sat Aug 07, 2021 9:32 pm

i searched using the search function so sorry if i missed something but can we do art and writing together for a prompt? :0c
like if i was writing a story could i add an art piece/multiple art pieces into it

Postby *Starshimmer* » Sat Aug 07, 2021 10:07 pm

werewolf wrote:i searched using the search function so sorry if i missed something but can we do art and writing together for a prompt? :0c
      like if i was writing a story could i add an art piece/multiple art pieces into it

You could, but you would only be able to claim tokens for either art or writing, not both. If you do include both for 1 prompt, please specify if you'd like us to count the art or the writing portion of your submission!

*Starshimmer*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ToraOkami303 » Sun Aug 08, 2021 2:57 am

Okay so I glanced over what got answered and didn't see anything that seemed to match my questions so:

I see in the Kalon lore that they are very tight knit with their family, are we allowed to have a Kalon that didn't feel like they belonged with their blood family and instead are tight knit with a found family?

Are we allowed to develop both our Kalons (once the second is purchased) in a first time answer of a prompt together? Like a story where the Kalons are together or a picture including both Kalons?

If we submit a pile design are we allowed to suggest something be used for the ticket in the raffle or is it a cumulative raffle of all the pile designs at once? If not are we allowed to accept the design back and raffle it off in that manner individually or would accepting it back mean the winner needs a MYO to get the design just like the artist would?
Identity Soup, Genderfluid. My Toyhouse.
Token Design Shop || C$ Design Shop || 100 Gen Challenge || Gacha Doodles || 5c$ Gacha Beans
---
Artist For: Magic Falconry Academy || Galactipups
---
Trackers: All Storkverse | Storkies | MFA | Littlehearts | Vargs | Fairytales
---
Moonlight is Grazing
---
Please be patient with me on Oekaki. My tablet only half gets along with it so I tend to use both mouse and tablet now.
ToraOkami303

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby onion » Sun Aug 08, 2021 5:54 am

can we create a separate thread like, under character storage or whatever, to store our prompts for development for our kal? i think i saw someone do it but im not sure! thanks! :)

edit;; also, does our initial pile claim prompt count towards tokens? as in, can we post it on the development page?

edit;; sorry one last question- can we make our own prompts if we dont see it on the list? :3
Last edited by onion on Mon Aug 09, 2021 12:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.
    모든 data를 모아 mix it around Image
    >my sunshine / free palestine
    >blake/onion, it/its, adult!
    >rwby, kpop ggs, 2hu, splatoon!
    th / pound / carrd / en ᓚᘏᗢ
    like du du du du du! Image

sign a petition to lock certain items!
ImageImageImageImageImage
onion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chocolatestripe » Sun Aug 08, 2021 11:10 am

I was wondering if I posted this right : Forum/viewtopic.php?p=135564669#p135564669
also would I just use the form the original artist used? (sorry if I missed some info hahah)
Pronoun card <3
~~~
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Image ImageImage
I'm a decently sized nerd who lives for cool fall nights and tea ♡
My cousin's Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBywh9 ... Qs69Bg1Fig
Chocolatestripe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SonOfStarGod » Mon Aug 09, 2021 5:13 pm

sorry for all my questions but in line with blek can we post them to character storage sites like toyhou.se or should we wait for the end of the event when they become official? thanks!
ImageImageImage
StarGod | they/them | | Always looking for trades!
SonOfStarGod

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby *Starshimmer* » Mon Aug 09, 2021 6:02 pm

ToraOkami303 wrote:Okay so I glanced over what got answered and didn't see anything that seemed to match my questions so:

I see in the Kalon lore that they are very tight knit with their family, are we allowed to have a Kalon that didn't feel like they belonged with their blood family and instead are tight knit with a found family?

Are we allowed to develop both our Kalons (once the second is purchased) in a first time answer of a prompt together? Like a story where the Kalons are together or a picture including both Kalons?

If we submit a pile design are we allowed to suggest something be used for the ticket in the raffle or is it a cumulative raffle of all the pile designs at once? If not are we allowed to accept the design back and raffle it off in that manner individually or would accepting it back mean the winner needs a MYO to get the design just like the artist would?

1: Yep!

2: If I'm understanding this correctly, yes, you could draw/write about your 2nd MYO and include your 1st MYO when answering the initial development prompt to make the 2nd MYO "real" for the event. It would not count for tokens for either kal though.

3: Details of the raffle are still being worked on, but no you wouldn't be able to submit a pile design with "conditions" on it, other than it be returned to you at the end of the event if not claimed. If you do decide that you'd like a pile design returned to you if not claimed, you would need the appropriate MYO to make them real, as they would not be a "real" kalon otherwise.

blek wrote:can we create a separate thread like, under character storage or whatever, to store our prompts for development for our kal? i think i saw someone do it but im not sure! thanks! :)

edit;; also, does our initial pile claim prompt count towards tokens? as in, can we post it on the development page?

edit;; sorry one last question- can we make our own prompts if we dont see it on the list? :3

1: I would err on the side of caution and say no, especially since all development needs to be posted on the development thread, not linked. I would recommend saving links to your prompt posts in a private draft or PM, if you're concerned about ease of access. At the end of the event when your kalon is made "real", you are more than welcome to publicly create a thread and share your development though!

2: Initial development prompts do not count for tokens, instead they are your "payment" to make the MYO "real" for event purposes.

3: No, only the prompts listed in the google doc may be used.

Chocolatestripe wrote:I was wondering if I posted this right : Forum/viewtopic.php?p=135564669#p135564669
      also would I just use the form the original artist used? (sorry if I missed some info hahah)

Yep your post is fine!

SonOfStarGod wrote:sorry for all my questions but in line with blek can we post them to character storage sites like toyhou.se or should we wait for the end of the event when they become official? thanks!

I would say no you shouldn't be uploading them to sta.sh/TH/etc. for storage purposes as they are not "real, official" kalons until the end of the event. Once the event is over and your MYO is officially made into a real kalon, you're welcome to upload them to your character storage sites!

*Starshimmer*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me