questions thread - myo event '21

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: questions thread - myo event '21

Postby grassman. » Sat Jul 24, 2021 1:55 am

If you decide to get the additional MYO, do you need to rebuy every upgrade for the second one?
grassman.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ❌ DYNAMIGHT ❌ » Sat Jul 24, 2021 2:01 am

.plaguewind. wrote:If you decide to get the additional MYO, do you need to rebuy every upgrade for the second one?

Yepp !! if you purchase an additional MYO slot for the event and say you want them both to be uncommon, at the end of the event you'll have to have earned 30 tokens in addition to the 20 tokens needed to purchase the additional slot!
❌ DYNAMIGHT ❌

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EpicratesPictus » Sat Jul 24, 2021 2:51 am

forms for design approval should only be posted under the color-in of your design if on oekaki or on the off-oekaki thread for this event linked in the first page <3

Sorry to ask what is probably a really obvious question, but where exactly is it other than the first page of the main event thread? We didn’t see that link, but it is possible we overlooked it.
EpicratesPictus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ❌ DYNAMIGHT ❌ » Sat Jul 24, 2021 3:01 am

Irrylath wrote:Sorry to ask what is probably a really obvious question, but where exactly is it other than the first page of the main event thread? We didn’t see that link, but it is possible we overlooked it.

The off oekaki thread for the event is located here and can be found on the design page just before the forms 💜
❌ DYNAMIGHT ❌

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby snowdrake » Sat Jul 24, 2021 3:58 am

I have read through the previous pages and still didn't quite understand, so sorry for asking again, but where do you post the off-oekaki entries? on the design thread it says to post them here, but in that case which form do I use? the off-oekaki form on the design page or the form provided on the off-oekaki archive update page? >w<

edit: also, if we want our myo to have no uncommon edits but one rare edit we still have to purchase the uncommon tier before the rare edit, right?
things just got a lot more relaxed for me, I'll be able to be online more often! responses still won't be instant most times, sorry </3
snowdrake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ❌ DYNAMIGHT ❌ » Sat Jul 24, 2021 4:24 am

.*✦ kirin wrote:
    I have read through the previous pages and still didn't quite understand, so sorry for asking again, but where do you post the off-oekaki entries? on the design thread it says to post them here, but in that case which form do I use? the off-oekaki form on the design page or the form provided on the off-oekaki archive update page? >w<

edit: also, if we want our myo to have no uncommon edits but one rare edit we still have to purchase the uncommon tier before the rare edit, right?

there was a bit of miscommunication/confusion within staff regarding the off oekaki forms, an update/announcement will be coming shortly that should clarify this 💜

and yes, if you want to add a rare edit you have to also have the common and uncommon tiers even if you do not plan to use them. similarly if you want uncommon you have to have common even if you do not intend to have common edits c:
❌ DYNAMIGHT ❌

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby craig? » Sat Jul 24, 2021 5:32 am

It seems my third question was missed, if you draw the kalon multiple times in one prompt in a comic, does that count for points?
ImageImageImageImageImage
please click and feed!!
craig?

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Glitter_Goatman » Sat Jul 24, 2021 7:10 am

Are interactive stories allowed? Would they earn extra tokens?
Edit: What about animations? (short animated videos with music etc rather than gifs)
Last edited by Glitter_Goatman on Sat Jul 24, 2021 8:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Daniel
He/him
ImageImage
I don't want to set the world on fire
I just want to start
A flame in your heart
Glitter_Goatman

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sprite cranberry » Sat Jul 24, 2021 8:05 am

are we allowed to edit how the eye looks (not custom inner eye shape) because I can't find a rarity for that, also editing the mouth shape would count as an expression edit right? as in if it was sad looking rather than the ordinary happy one?
Sprite | adult | she/her
lonely :'D

sprite cranberry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Domino Tricks » Sat Jul 24, 2021 2:50 pm

I'm not sure if this has been answered before but do you have to buy each trait edit? or is it unlimited traits of the same rarity? Like if I were to get enough tokens to get to common would I only get 1 common trait or could I use as many common traits as I want?
x[ Artshop ]
x[ Mythlings ]
x[ © ]
My name is Cas, I go by He/they.
I draw for c$, pets, and Flight Rising currencies.
DMs always open.
x
Domino Tricks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me