questions thread - myo event '21

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: questions thread - myo event '21

Postby LostInTheEcho » Sat Nov 13, 2021 3:27 am

Rosemoon wrote:
LostInTheEcho wrote:Hi, I’m wondering when the raffle will be held. I’m mostly looking for a general timeframe and not an exact date.

I’m also wondering when the form for the final (off-oekaki) MYOs will be up here, since it says a different form will be up at the end of the event.

Thank you!

We don't have an exact time frame at the moment for the raffle as we have been busy lately and will be setting things up.

The final archive form for MYOs was already opened and announced a while back and is now closed to new forms.

That’s understandable. I just end up forgetting about it, then remembering in fear I’ve missed it

Ok, I thought those were separate things since that one was for both on and off oekaki myos. I’ve just been slightly confused by all the places that’ve required posting

Thank you for answering my questions as well as the quick response!
xxx Image
xxx Image
xxx Image
Pixel gif (bottom) made by Celozon

Lights OFF

LostInTheEcho

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Broccoli_Bento » Thu Nov 25, 2021 10:14 am

Heyo, I've got a few questions!

• Will the pile designs when won become real kalons without an myo needed, or is it just winning the rights to a "fake" design?

• If I won a pile design would I be able to make changes to it without the use of items?
Like adding/removing traits, or the ability to alter pre-existing ones, or swapping edits as long as they're within the same rarity type? (example: horns for glow, or like pupils for ears)

• This one is for a friend. :)
They were wondering if for giggles if they could participate in the raffle with the one free ticket, despite them never having participated in the myo event?
They have kalons and wanted to participate in the event, but were unable to, so it's not like it's just a random person.

Sorry for the long post, just a curious person :3

Heyo heyo have a happy dayo~!
infp • autism • adhd • adult • Jan 31 • they/them • genderflux

I'm Nic, but feel free to call me by my user, however condensed you'd like even!
I'm super shy, weird, and awkward, but aren't we all at some point? Lol
I love to draw, play video games, and listen to music. Pretty much just a normal dude.

[Toyhouse] - [My Kalons] - [My Wermz] - [My Sqims]

Discord: broccoli_bento
Broccoli_Bento

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rosemoon » Thu Nov 25, 2021 11:02 am

1. When you win a pile design it is 100% real without needing an Myo!
2. Since it is now considered real you would need edit items to change the design as you would with any other kalon you receive
3. Yes they can! If they didn't participate in the event they can still join the raffle, it would just be the one free ticket^^
Rosemoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Broccoli_Bento » Thu Nov 25, 2021 11:45 am

Thank you so much! :D

Heyo heyo have a happy dayo~!
infp • autism • adhd • adult • Jan 31 • they/them • genderflux

I'm Nic, but feel free to call me by my user, however condensed you'd like even!
I'm super shy, weird, and awkward, but aren't we all at some point? Lol
I love to draw, play video games, and listen to music. Pretty much just a normal dude.

[Toyhouse] - [My Kalons] - [My Wermz] - [My Sqims]

Discord: broccoli_bento
Broccoli_Bento

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me